It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloodlines: I was arrested by the FBI for exposing their secrets - by Bobby Fontaine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

It is wensday and the OP has got caught in his own web of deceit.

Oh what a web we weave.

Craker do you really need to wait for this evening?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Just a note, he did reply to the "bloodlines", comment in the previous thread.
He stated that he was indeed in the bloodline, but that catchphrase was used to get people to read what he had to say.
So, as I understand it, he did not lie, rather he used sensationalism to get people to read what he had to say. I believe that he said this twice already.

Quote:On the bloodlines, I don’t know much about them. I used bloodlines to get you to come read my story. I suppose I am a bloodliner. If there is any truth to what my forefathers would like all of you to believe, then I am a member of a royal line of Jesus descendents. But then if all that is true, so are millions of other people, and most of them don’t know anything about any of this, which neither did I.
===
Quote:As far as being a member of a true bloodline of Christ, I have no idea if that is true. I only know that when the book “Holy Blood Holy Grail” came out in 1982, a lot of trouble was gone through to make sure I came across it in order that I see the references to the Fontaine name. In 1995, I read it in full and concluded that either I was from a bloodline of Jesus or a lot of people went to a lot of trouble to make me think I was.
===
Quote:As far as why I don't talk about the bloodline aspect of the story in my other writings is simply because I want people to believe the information I relate in those articles. Those article target weaknesses in their plan. If I told it all in them, no one would read it. This is the only place I can bring up things like that and get taken seriously, or at least get the information out there so it can be considered.
===
Quote: I am definitely Bobby Fontaine, that whole issue was thoroughly fleshed out in the early pages of this thread, quite humorously I might add. As far as why I don't talk about the bloodline aspect of the story in my other writings is because I wanted people to believe the information I relate in those articles. Those articles target weaknesses in their plan. If I told it all there, no one would read it. This is the only place I can bring up things like that and get them taken seriously, or at least get information out there to be given consideration
===
See, I was wrong, he actually stated it on 4 separate occasions.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by etraveler13
Quote:On the bloodlines, I don’t know much about them. I used bloodlines to get you to come read my story. I suppose I am a bloodliner.

Im confuse by your post, the above quote, he says he is a bloodliner

If there is any truth to what my forefathers would like all of you to believe, then I am a member of a royal line of Jesus descendents.

And above he says he's a descendant of Jesus' bloodline

Quote:As far as being a member of a true bloodline of Christ, I have no idea if that is true.

Now he says that he doesnt know that its true

I only know that when the book “Holy Blood Holy Grail” came out in 1982, a lot of trouble was gone through to make sure I came across it in order that I see the references to the Fontaine name. In 1995, I read it in full and concluded that either I was from a bloodline of Jesus or a lot of people went to a lot of trouble to make me think I was.

Now he concludes that he may have been from a bloodline from reading a book

Quote:As far as why I don't talk about the bloodline aspect of the story in my other writings is simply because I want people to believe the information I relate in those articles. Those article target weaknesses in their plan. If I told it all in them, no one would read it. This is the only place I can bring up things like that and get taken seriously, or at least get the information out there so it can be considered.

Now, after all that he says he was doing it for sensationalism....which is against the T & C's regardless of why he did it, as its knowingly posting false ior misleading information

As far as why I don't talk about the bloodline aspect of the story in my other writings is because I wanted people to believe the information I relate in those articles. Those articles target weaknesses in their plan. If I told it all there, no one would read it. This is the only place I can bring up things like that and get them taken seriously, or at least get information out there to be given consideration

And again he denies it

See, I was wrong, he actually stated it on 4 separate occasions.

Yes you are wrong because:

1. He says he is
2. He says he's from Jesus' bloodline
3. He then doubts he is
4. He reads a book then claims he may be
5. He denies it, while blatantly breaking the T & C's
6. He again denies it, after Zazzafrazz originally called him out on this, and now ziggystar has also called it out

So he contradicts himself several times....so nobody knows what the hell to believe. Usually members that repeatedly contradict themselves, are giving major signs that they are not telling the truth. It just goes to show how gullible ATS as a community is becoming.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I just dropped by to see if this GARBAGE was still going on and guess what - It is, why are you people even reading this junk???
He has proved over and over that he is a liar, he's contradicted himself all over the place. Cmon guys kick him to the kerb.
Hump

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Some good evidence has been provided:

post by clandestiny
And Bobby has advised that he will be providing more.

This may well be the soft underbelly of the corporate beast. He hasn't been proved a lier at this stage.

Ask yourselves why you're all here?

The potential of the information he's providing here is considerable.

Originally posted by etraveler13
I spent the better part of the day compiling your entire previous thread.

Excellent! I don't know how you found the time
(joking Bobby...).

The character assassinations are getting annoying. He's eccentric, but if you don't like him what difference does that make? Also, when you attack a person you are hurting yourself. We're all connected.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The article at the link below reports on a study released Monday claiming that getting rid of the kinds of pollutants caused by ethanol and MTBE will prevent climate change problems for the next 40 years. It doesn't warn that these pollutants will cause problems for the future, it suggests they're causing problems now while CO2 is not a threat for 40 more years if we get rid of these pollutants. So that means the warming problems we are seeing now are caused by these pollutants, at least according to this study.

Actually, much as I hate to say it, OZ and his supporters are who I want to here from on this. So bring it, lets get it over with.

scrippsnews.ucsd.edu...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I am mearly pointing out that he made these comments, in response that you said he did not...nothing more.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by etraveler13

I am mearly pointing out that he made these comments, in response that you said he did not...nothing more.

huh. could you explain better what you are saying

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

This may well be the soft underbelly of the corporate beast. He hasn't been proved a lier at this stage.

Somebody gets it, I couldn't have put it better.

The issues I am talking about are the weak spot. The point of this thread is to show that I struck and wounded the beast severely by targeting this one scale on its outer armor. I have been to the beasts lair and brought back evidence that the beast has weaknesses and can be slain.

That one point is more important than all the rest. The beast is a lot like Oz, not Oz from ATS, I mean The Wizard of Oz where at the end of the movie Toto uncovers what is behind the facade of The Great OZ, an withering old man with a lot of tools that allowed him to appear bigger than life.

If eccentric means bored of saying the same thing the same way so much that it begins to drive a person crazy so they try new ways of presenting the same old tired message, then yes, I am eccentric.

So who wants to go dragon slaying with me?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Hi Bobby;
I am very interested in the whole story from you. I took the time yesterday to compile your entire text from the previous thread. I did this to be able to quickly search anything you said. I learned this from my experience on other threads.
Let me explain. First I know your very intelligent, I also know that facts are facts, but perception is reality to the masses. Its a game. I also know that there is an element whose sole goal is to tie you up in knots, following rabbit trail after rabbit trail, until your audience is lost to you.
There are many ways to defeat a story, an idea, a concept. None of which are based on disseminating the story. Simply make it too long between the chapters, and the message will be lost.
In my first note to you, I suggested you NOT answer every question, because if you fall for the trap of answering, your origonal post "slides" down the thread, and the meaning of the thread is lost.
Rather, wait to answer questions until you finish the story. We, as a people have a very short attention span generally. If your going to tell us something, you don't make us wait.
To make sure your story does not slide. Start a new thread for each Chapter, then later, as time allows, you can answer questions from that chapter.
But, each chapter continues the story, I suggest you name them Like Chapter 1(title), Chapter 2(title). That way the reader can easily follow your train of thought, and you do not have to repeat yourself endlessly.
=====
Be sure to coordinate with the Moderators, give them what information they may need to assure them that this is not a hoax, and they will help you. This is important, if people try to hijack your thread. Look at the link I sent you from FRee Republic, it tells you about all the tricks that those who do not want your story to be told can use against you. Moderators can help tremendously to prevent this from happening, or to fix it after the fact. Be sure to keep copies of your submissions on your hard drive, in case you have to re-submit lost information.
=====

Finally, do not stop until your finished. At the end of each chapter, state there is another one coming, or that this is the end.
What will happen is that it will be read by interested parties in its entirety, and if they want to delve into that chapter and the responses, between each new chapter being released, they can do so.

It becomes an easy matter to provide excerpts, as I provided 4 examples of what your said, when people gang up on you, saying you did not say, or did say something that would be laborious to research, as you can do a word search from the specific chapter.
This is done to stop your thoughts from being cohesive, and to send you off on fools errands, and bore your readers with minutae.

I encourage you to type your little fingers off, and create new threads for each chapter, so you can tell your story. Ignore the naysayers. I have brought a minimum of 20 new readers from across the nation to specifically read your words.

Don't be derailed...keep on keepin on...E

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
14oct09

Now he concludes that he may have been from a bloodline from reading a book

It has to be considered that the bloodlines themselves are all part of a hoax. Otherwise the script for this end of the world plan must have been written before Jesus was born. But then if you look at who Jesus’ father was, Augustus Caesar, and how this has been kept secret all this time, it is likely true that this plan’s origins date back that far, which makes all of this unbelievable to most people.

If we trace its origins back to the Templar’s but have no concrete evidence that there is a bloodline or a secret society that protects the Jesus bloodline secret that predates the Templar’s and assumed Priore de Sion, then it has to be considered that the bloodlines mystery was begun back by the Templar’s in order to allow it to resonate until now where, for whatever reason, it seems that the farther back a lie can’t be traced, the more believable it seems to become. I mean how much credence we would give the bloodlines mystery if it only traced back to the last century, or a few centuries? The further we can go back, the closer we feel we are getting to the truth. But lacking any absolute evidence that a real bloodline ever existed, then evidence of one later has to be considered to be possibly part of a ruse.

The truth is that there is no clear archeological evidence that Jesus even existed, which the same is true for the original Temple of Solomon, whom said to Jesus was descended from. There is ample extemporaneous evidence suggesting these two historical figures did indeed exist. But it is still a widely open to question.

I can prove that I am part of a bloodline who wants people to think they are descended from Jesus. I can’t however prove this to be true. But then it wouldn’t matter if the world erupted into chaos where a new world order would have brought it back under control. If the plan worked, you would have believed whatever you were told after the dust settled, or be afraid to speak your mind if you didn’t. Money was used to get the plan put into place. When money is at the root of spreading a cult, the truth behind the story told to get followers is not what forces a decision become part of the movement, the money is. So truth may have been irrelevant to the end goals of the master planners.

I was bred to play the role of the antichrist-

Nostradamus - Century X – quatrain 72

“The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.”

from - www.crystalinks.com...

On July 26, 1999, (The year 1999, seventh month) the EPA announced that MTBE needed to be removed from gasoline immediately. This came a few days after I informed a Washington Times reporter that MTBE was causing a nationwide drought. This lead to MTBE being discreetly removed from gasoline, which allowed groundwater that had become water vapor and pushed into the lower stratosphere by MTBE use over the prior years to settle into the jet stream leading to multiple destructive hurricanes, and resulting earthquakes when groundwater levels in drought regions were replenished so fast. The destruction caused by this was however minimal compared to what would have happened if the MTBE supply was cut off in the early winter months when it was cold, which would have been leading up to the end of the millennium when the supposed Y2K virus could be used to add to the calamities already happening as a result of MTBE being removed from gasoline.

Since it is Jesus bloodlines, or supposed bloodlines, that were running this con game and I undermined it, that would make me the antichrist, which then we have Nostradamus saying the antichrist would do this at the exact time I did it.

I think most people would be confused by what I just said. If this story is true, then most people would see me as the good guy, except for those behind this scam. The bloodlines would see me as evil while most other people would see them as evil. But then Nostradamus’s prophecy, along with a laundry list of other evidence you haven’t seen, points to my being the antichrist. So this suggests the antichrist is the good guy and Jesus, or really his ancestors, or fake ancestors, whoever is pretending to be his ancestors, are the bad guys.

There’s more. I didn’t plan to stop MTBE use in accordance with Nostradamus’s prophecy. I was programmed to play a role in the end of the world plan that I later changed without my programmers knowledge. The program I overwrote their program with was the same as the one I had been designed to carry out only with the addition of a clandestine team. This way I was allowed to carry out their plan that was then undermined by my team.

You see if we had moved any earlier to get MTBE taken out of gasoline, they would have had time to reintroduce it back into fuel supplies and pump the atmosphere back up with enough water vapor to still cause a lot of problems around Christmas of 1999. If we moved on the plan any later, it would be winter when the hammer dropped so we would have given what they wanted. If we moved right on schedule, they would not openly make our move for us, it would be early enough to get the stratospheric water vapor cleaned out before winter but too late to pump it back up again.

In their plan, after I made my move, I would have been made a national figure for having figured out MTBE was causing the drought. Then there would have been a debate that would have lasted a few months before the oil industry finally caved in and removed it from gasoline. This would have allowed the water vapor hammer to drop right on schedule just before Y2K.

I was supposed to go on to fulfill other prophecies after the end came that would reveal my background. A new world order would be formed to stabilize everything with my being at the center of a popular cult movement. Just as there was enough support to make me a king or president of the world, it would have been discovered that my getting MTBE removed from gasoline had lead to the storms and earthquakes, then my fathers background in the CIA would have come out, the CIA’s connection to exNazi’s and Project Paperclip, then revelations that would prove I am the antichrist. My brother was supposed to murder me acting as an avenging Archangel. Then a new prophet would have risen out of Israel, but who would be a Palestinian, who are actually the real Jews of the region.

It’s a long story. Basically when it is said that Jews were exiled from Palestine after the revolt against Rome ended in AD 70, not all Jews were run out of the region, just the ones causing all the trouble, the ones with power, and then their followers. The Romans don’t have a history of expatriating whole populations and had no way to do it if they wanted to. In war, one of the prizes of winning it is the peasants who work the land. Those Jews were left alone because they were not part of the problem. The rest of them were carted off to Rome to become slaves while those who escaped made their way to other lands evangelizing as they went looking for new sources of power to provide them with the lifestyles they were accustomed to.

To make a long story short, many of the Jews who migrated back to Israel claiming to be blood descendents of the Jews who were run out of the Holy Land by the Romans are not Jew by blood at all, just by religion. They are rather mostly eastern Europeans whose ancestors became followers of Jewish evangelists while the real Jews by blood never left the holy land and later became Muslims as Islam came to dominate the region or died as slaves in Rome. So the Palestinians are the actual Jews that the prophecies that put Israel back on the map was written for. It is all far more complex than this. The truth about all this is much more interesting than the way it has been portrayed.

The plan was supposed to have been fulfilled by 2000. So the security measures put in place to keep the truth from surfacing were only designed to contain it until then, like the financial system that is crashing now, it was supposed to only have to cover up how money is thrown around by the creators of this plan until the millennium change. The point is that there’s too much never before seen evidence surfacing now that’s rendering this plan inoperable. But Israel and the masters of this plan are still trying to start World War II or cause a natural seeming bunch of disasters using ethanol, anything that will throw the future into chaos so a new world order has to be formed to stabilize everything.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

On the bloodlines, I don’t know much about them. I used bloodlines to get you to come read my story.

Conspiracy theorists call us Bloodlines. I used your phrase to get you to read about who you are referring to when you talk about us, whom may or not call themselves bloodlines. I am not a bloodliner in a sense that I was never initiated as a secret society member. But I have the right blood in my veins to have been able to do so.

I am not making anything up and I believe ATS staff senses that. Even with everything I am telling you, it's all in a lot more complex than I am saying. But most of the reason for why I'm not putting it all out is because it would take too long and would be very hard to put into written words. My plan is to tell those parts in videos once I feel there is a demand for it.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You seem to have covered it all pretty well so all I think that is left to be said by me is thank you very much, you efforts are very much appreciated.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Back on your other thread you claimed that you were "in hiding" from your bloodline clan, yet on this thread you claimed to have been in court, and approached the president, and you also posted your name on the biggest conspiracy website on the internet...

These question are getting pretty dumb. If I was hiding waiting to ambush this plan where I then came out of hiding, which is what I said,,, well then I guess you are saying I can't do that because I either have to be hiding or out in the open,,huh what?

But I didn't say I was hiding anyway. I lived on the streets as a bum so I wouldn't be seen as a threat to their plan. And I had to do it right in front of them or they wouldn't have known. They only thing I ever hid was my team. My team is still hiding

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

Me, with what do you slay dragons?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Thank you sir. Just goes to show why i´m on this site everyday, honesty honesty. BIG LOVE FROM DENMARK. I will follow this story, cause it has caught my attention. Love from Denmark.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm far too busy to start scanning the site for the promised document upload.

anyone care to fill me in with a link?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

On page 2 of this thread clandestiny provided this:
"A link to the videos documenting the details of my arrest and trip to Houston are posted on a new thread that you can find at the link below. This is just a taste of what I have that I have provided in order to win your confidence that my answer to question 6 on my presidential pardon petition was actually the answer to question 6 on a real presidential pardon petition and that the details outlined it did happen. I however understand there will be many more questions to follow so I am hooking up my scanner to better bring you up to date on it. So strap in and hold onto your hats, this might get a little bumpy before the dust finally settles.

www.abovetopsecret.com..."

When I clicked on the link I got a 404 error. Has the information been taken down or deemed unacceptable? I didn't read it or click on the link in a timely manner so I don't know if it was even the information you were looking for.

Also, on page 3 of this thread, he acknowledges that the video he provided alleging the required "proof" had been removed (presumably by ATS staff) and redirects to an alternate source of evidence.

"a deal was struck between ATS staff and me where they agreed to reopen the thread if I provided more extensive evidence of documentations related to my case by Wednesday evening. Parts 1 and 2 of “Alfeus; River to Eden/Arcadia - Living Proof” are at the link below. I can’t seem to get them to play here at ATS so you will have to go there to watch them."

The video has been removed because it reveals personal information. [edit on 14-10-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

Sorry Crakeur. I just can't be bothered to chase down the video. I'm not that interested. Maybe some of the members who are feeling more betrayed will link to the proffered site and get back to us.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by whitewave]

[edit on 14-10-2009 by whitewave]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I never asked for his home address. I have no need for it and we removed the video as we don't need anyone else getting his address.

The documentation I was seeking was along the lines of court docs detailing the case number he provided. things that don't have sensitive, personal information on them.

Truth is, at this point, I'm of the belief the clandestiny firmly believes everything he's posted.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Truth is, at this point, I'm of the belief the clandestiny firmly believes everything he's posted.

Belief doesn't equate to reality

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join