It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloodlines: I was arrested by the FBI for exposing their secrets - by Bobby Fontaine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Naeem82

all i am getting from your posts is verbal diarrhea, no links, no proofs, no quotes, nothin, just quackery

It is a shame you have wasted so much time on my threads when you could have read a good book instead. You seem insightful enough to spot a ruse easily. My only advice for you for the future is that as soon as you see one, walk away and find something more productive to do. I however will thank you for your references to others who are saying what I am saying already. I just didn't recognize them with you quick references. As long as you are wasting your time here anyway, could you provide us with some links, they sound interesting to me and might to others would don't know what you are talking about either?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Clan, Did you contact me via u2u system some time ago about all of this?

No sir, I can't say that I did

MMP

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Is the new thread that Bobby posted under staff review? It's can't access it now. I hope you didn't delete it, Bobby. Since I don't know if there is staff involvement or Bobby decided to not share I have saved a copy of the two videos.

**Mods can delete the following if I am not allowed to post this.**
Bobby's youtube channel can be found here.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

No petition for pardon should be filed until the expiration of a waiting period of at least five years subsequent to the date of the release of the petitioner from confinement or, in case no prison sentence was imposed, until the expiration of a period of at least five years subsequent to the date of the conviction of the petitioner.

Yes, I am well aware of this. Your point is not absolute though. The president can basically pardon whoever he wants anytime he wants. Those are just terms strictly followed by most presidents most of the time. I was not however trying to get pardoned. I was just using the pardon procedure to abuse the government one more time, like how when I struck a plea bargain, they wanted to cut me loose and never hear from me again. But I forced them to give me three years probation to keep the court record open and give myself a personal federal officer to bother about my issues here at home.

The pardon request was simply to get under Bush’s justice department’s skin one more time. It was written hastily as he was leaving office, it was purposely sloppy, belligerent, and even threatening to insure that a copy would be forwarded to the secret service with the answer to question 6 attached. I also bombarded the Obama campaign with it the same way to make sure they sent it to the secret service as well.

If you read it all, then you can clearly see that I believe three wars have been started to used as cover for the MTBE scandal. A lot of failed efforts went towards shutting down my activism as well, which I would think the people behind it would have been very nervous about how the new administration would handle dealing with it. I wouldn’t have put it past them for to do something really stupid leading up to or on inauguration day. At that time, Israel was trying to start World War II by killing thousands of innocent Palestinians before Bush left office. But everyone just sat back in wonder as they slaughtered innocent Palestinians, which now the UN is calling them up on crimes against humanity for doing it.

So yes, you are correct. But if you are implying that this is evidence that I did not file a presidential pardon petition, that is not the case. I have the letter of rejection from the justice department to prove it.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Uploading your videos to media.abovetopsecret.com... would be best.

I have been trying to get through that link since before we first talked. It won't let me sign in and when I try to register for that part of your service, I am told that you are not taking new applicants to that part of the site right now.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

your username and password should work there, I think.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This blog has 2 threads that shed some light on the posts:
*BLUEPRINT for the NEW WORLD ORDER
*Very Interesting Timeline

cullanshound.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Oh and by the way, you have yet to mention wether or not you went to high school after you contradicted yourself on the last thread. All I want is a yes or no answer, and I will leave you be....but please dont label people here who you know nothing about

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me.

I flunked out from the fourth grade on, but I was such a pain in the butt that they kept passing me over to get rid of me. When I got thrown out of high school in my second freshman year, I got a GED and went to a year of college.

What I meant was that I had not exerted any effort towards becoming educated about anything other than running the streets since 4rth grade. Actually I was still basically a good kid until I was the 8th grade, I just didn’t have any use for school. I knew how to read and write and wanted to work on my gardens at home and my artwork. So I sat in my desk and drew pictures, then worked on my other projects when I got home, which left me no time for studying. At 13, I went to my father and told him I wanted to get a job, move out, and get married. He laughed so I started running away and getting into trouble all the time hanging out with adults who were criminals because there isn’t anything productive for a kid that age to do who doesn’t want to go to school.

I beat a cop up who picked a fight with me when I was 17. He pulled his billyclub out after verbally abusing me. I took it from him and made him kneel down and cuss his mother out. Then he tried to pull his gun out and shoot me. So I took it and beat him up putting him in the hospital. After that, even my thug friends were afraid to hang out with me. Then I broke my leg, wound up living on the streets having alienated myself from society, and them from me, which then I actually found some joy in living into the woods doing what I wanted with no one around to get their butt kicked by me for sticking their nose in my business. That way, if I wanted trouble, I could easily go find it. But if I didn’t, all I had to do was step off into the woods where I knew paths that could take me pretty much anywhere in the county.

In 1990, just after the Clean Air Act passed that mandated adding MTBE to gasoline, I started working my way back into the real world while preparing for this battle

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny

I beat a cop up who picked a fight with me when I was 17. He pulled his billyclub out after verbally abusing me. I took it from him and made him kneel down and cuss his mother out. Then he tried to pull his gun out and shoot me. So I took it and beat him up putting him in the hospital. After that, even my thug friends were afraid to hang out with me.

Yeah, too much acid will cause delusions like that.

I'll take the one-line penalty.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

your username and password should work there, I think.

I forgot that ATS gave me their password. I have been trying to get in with my standard. My bad.

Do you think enough people are following this story for me to go to the trouble of building PDF files out of the main documents in the court record. I am not here to get personal attention. I am in the field and have an objective. I could be at the university using some of my other works to get attention that might generate a firestorm.

I am not BSing around here. This is serious and it is not getting any better. It is good to have all this happening at ATS even if it doesn't blow up from here because the other team doesn't know if it will or not. But there is enough here now to do that. If however there is a likelihood that it could blow up from here if I keep pushing, then I should keep doing this.

Got any advice on which direction I should focus my time over the next few days. I guess what I am asking is does anything serious ever come out of ATS that finds its way into the mainstream.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Yeah, too much acid will cause delusions like that.

My friends were criminals, not activists. They made money and did drugs, I raised hell. They liked me but beating up the cop was too much. So I was run out of their circles. I still had, and still do, have many friends from my old romp and stomp days. But after that, I either crashed social events or hung out with street drunks and petty thieves, which was fine with me. But I was an up and coming member until I beat up that cop.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
OK, here is the video posting in proper ATS fashion.

ATS being so anal is a bit of a pain but I find it keeps pushing me towards a much higher quality product. So please keep up the good work.

VIDEO REMOVED

Alfeus; Underground River to Eden/Arcadia -

On Saturday, 11oct09, I posted this thread titled “BLOODLINES: I was arrested by the FBI for exposing their secrets - by Bobby Fontaine” in the Gray Area forum here at ATS

I however did not provide any supporting documents to show that I was indeed arrested. So there’s been a shadow of doubt hanging over those lacking details. Originally the thread was shut down because a federal court case file number could not be found to verify that at least the file number I provided corresponded with others from Houston where my case was handled. Later in Saturday, a case number was found that showed my case number was either real or fabricated well enough to appear so.

Since there was no other evidence to support that I was indeed arrested by the FBI and did later file a petition for presidential pardon, a deal was struck between ATS staff and me where they agreed to reopen the thread if I provided more extensive evidence of documentations related to my case by Wednesday evening. Parts 1 and 2 of “Alfeus; River to Eden/Arcadia - Living Proof” are at the link below. I can’t seem to get them to play here at ATS so you will have to go there to watch them.

I’m also going to hook up my scanner and begin to walk whoever is interested through the sequence of events that lead to my home being raided by the FBI, then the later arrest, and what happened after it in Houston. This happened over a 19-20 month period. The documentation is extensive. It would be unreasonable to rehash everything that happened supporting it all with documentation here and now. But I will do my best to satisfy your concerns and interests.

Ask relevant questions and you will get answers.

The video has been removed because it reveals personal information.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny

ATS being so anal is a bit of a pain but I find it keeps pushing me towards a much higher quality product.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by clandestiny]

Ha ha you're a funny guy. The Pot calling the kettle black anyone?

You would probably get a better reaction if your thread titles reflected their content.

If a shrink looked at your walls of text, I'm sure they'd diagnose you with a narcissistic personality disorder.

en.wikipedia.org...

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:[1]

1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance
2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty or ideal love (megalomania)
3. believes they are "special" and can only be understood by, or should associate with, people (or institutions) who are also "special" or of high status
4. requires excessive admiration
5. has a sense of entitlement
6. is interpersonally exploitative
7. lacks empathy
8. is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
9. shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

It's a shame because you do raise some valid points but my life is too short to read all that.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

If a shrink looked at your walls of text, I'm sure they'd diagnose you with a narcissistic personality disorder.

Of course if a trap was set and everyone fell into but one person, they would all think this person did to exercise their arrogant sense of themselves and would call him or her a narcissist. It’s like when rap music came along to made rock and roll seem like old hat, or when Obama beat McCain, the losing team thinks the winning team only played so hard in order to force everyone to worship them, which they know to be true because that is why they wanted to win so bad. But I just want you to free yourselves from the trap, which will in turn free me from you being trapped. How you deal it personally is your problem.

I am not trying to rub your nose in the fact that you got trapped and I did not. I am trying to set you free but you refuse to go, perhaps because you for you to exit the trap to where I am would validate that you were trapped and I was not.

However you look at it, I would strongly advise you free yourself before it is too late for both of us. You can berate me later for not having shown you the way out in a more socially acceptable manner. For right now, you need to get your head out of your,,, sense of unfocusedness.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This may help you...
www.freerepublic.com...

I encourage you to not seek to answer every reply, if you have an offensive poster, do not reply to their questions, simply acknowledge them stating you will not reply.
Once you read the link, you will see the end game. Sliding is a great tool, if your words can be slid off a page by overposting, you meaning is lost to the majority of readers.
There are those who do not want your words read, understood, or shared. I spent the better part of the day compiling your entire previous thread. We don't agree politically. Which could be meaningless. We understand each other concerning reincarnation, and perhaps I can tell you some things which might add to your understanding, IF, you do not know it already.
I was on this sight for a long time before I learned these linked rules. I would not have found your writings, unless I was supposed to, as you well know. I have remained silent, and do not know how to send private messages, or even this one would not be on the board.
If you can send me a private message, perhaps we can continue.

E...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I have another question.

Back on your other thread you claimed that you were "in hiding" from your bloodline clan, yet on this thread you claimed to have been in court, and approached the president, and you also posted your name on the biggest conspiracy website on the internet...

Now if I were lying low from some "dangerous" organisation, I certainly wouldnt be doing this...so why did you do it?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Back on your other thread you claimed that you were "in hiding" from your bloodline clan, yet on this thread you claimed to have been in court, and approached the president, and you also posted your name on the biggest conspiracy website on the internet...

Full name, including middle name, as well as current address at that !!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Back on your other thread you claimed that you were "in hiding" from your bloodline clan,

What bloodline clan? The OP states:

On the bloodlines, I don’t know much about them. I used bloodlines to get you to come read my story.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I thought it was against the T&C here at ATS to post a deliberate hoax and lie. The author of this thread claims to have been born into the "bloodlines" (whatever that means), and then admits to have used the concept "bloodlines" Just to get people to come read his/hers story...

I am very surprised that this thread hasn't been closed and the OP banned.

[edit on 13/10/09 by ziggystar60]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Ah yes Bobby, I do recall you saying that

Explain that one?

You do realise that knowingly posting false or misleading information will result in an insta-ban dont you?

Well spotted Zigg

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

EDIT Never mind

[edit on 13-10-2009 by zazzafrazz]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join