It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloodlines: I was arrested by the FBI for exposing their secrets - by Bobby Fontaine

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

I always wonder what was said, and why it was off topic.
Just wanted to kick in my 2 cents as well, and state that I am reading everything.
E...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by etraveler13
reply to post by clandestiny

I always wonder what was said, and why it was off topic.
Just wanted to kick in my 2 cents as well, and state that I am reading everything.
E...

Yeah,it would be nice to know what was so off topic.

Mod Note: One Line Post � Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/25/2009 by TheRedneck]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Where is he. I'm getting kind of worried, hope they didn't get him.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This is gonna cause people to lose interest.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I was working on a research paper dealing with computer crime and its relationship with mental disorders. This topic is touched on in the Computer Security Handbook 5th edition Chapter 12. I was unfamiliar with the term Narcisstic Personality Disorder and hopped on a link from a Google search to ATS.COM.

I read Bobby Fontaine's (clandestiny's) story with nothing short of awe. This man even if he is completely insane, has done what few other people have dared to do: follow through with his beliefs to the bitter end. Alienating himself from his family, living like a bum, letting his passions play out and getting his ass beat on multiple occasions, winding up in jail when that was his intent simply to get exposure for his ideas. This man is nothing short of an idiot genius and obviously not lying by the court record and FBI records.

When he goes off into predicting earthquakes and the bombing in Beirut I am of course as skeptical as any rational person should be. That does make his life story any less fascinating. This guy has the courage and conviction that most people lack. I really want to know what happened to this thead and what got him banned.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I believe you as well,the more unbelievable the story THE MORE WE SHOULD BELIEVE IT,it is a sense or overdrama, that is how you identify interference directed in a manipulative manner designed to undermine the credibility and hence reality of the teller.

This has happened with me as well,wait till you start really hitting nerves,all you have to do is listen to these smalltime detractors,I have tried to post the same document on three different boards and I cant get it to post,everything from overuse of the server,to problems with my internet connection,to the posts simply disappearing form the ATS dialog box after being written.

Keep presenting ,sooner or later you will get to the point many posters on ATS and other similar sites are at,the point where you simply want your information out there in case anything untoward befalls your person.

If you pay close attention,the disinformation agents here on ATS have resorted to double teaming critical threads and posts,in the past a single disinformation agent could just keep trying to redirect or confuse the thread or posts direction with obvious inflammatory or directly unrelated topics in the hope that they could STOP PEOPLE FROM TALKING ABOUT THE TRUTH.At some point people in the "know"like me started tipping their Mo off to other posters, and we began to use it to identify them and we all paid more attention to the posts they INTERFERED WITH .So in reply to our knowledge of their tactic they escalated their interdiction to include TWO agents (or one lacky with a couple of accounts)and this allows them to continue to misdirect the thread in a much more expedient and effective manner .It just means we can now use the obvious double team tactic and evidence of it to CONTINUE TO IDENTIFY THE THREADS AND POSTS THEY TRY TO INTERFERE WITH AND LEARN WHAT THEY FEAR US KNOWING.

Keep posting please ,if only because people need to start accepting the levels of deciet that the powers that be will exert on an individual,this type of life-destroying--just short of death---treatment IS COMMONLY FORCED UPON THE PEOPLE TRING TO CHANGE THE SYSTEM THE MOST,THE PEOPLE WITH HUMANITARIAN INTERESTS AT HEART.

It scares people to hear what could happen to them,they dont want to believe in conspiricies or accept the reality that they exist,only because they cannot concieve of the level of deciet in their own minds or lives.

Any evidence of symbiotic relationships like that between government, religon and economicly powerful individuals ,IS PRIME EVIDENCE OF ALL PARTIES BEING EQUALLY GUILTY AND THAT DUE TO THE SYBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP THAT EXISTS THERE MUST BE A NON-BIASED RESOURCE ACESSED TO FIGHT THESE ENTITIES,and because the UN wont listen and there is no other resource you should seriously start considering demanding a global democracy be made available through the UN.

I have considered seeking political assylum from another country because of the same type of behaviour with my own government and private industry cooperating in a symbiotic manner to stifle my voice and my rights to the point of personal physical danger of losing my life.I live in canada so I CANT IMAGINE HOW HELPLESS THE REST OF THE WORLD MIGHT FEEL when confronted by this type of tyranny.The fact that this crap happens here and in every educated culture on earth tells us THAT IT IS FISCALLY MOTIVATED,THEY ARE DOING IT FOR MONEY,THEY ARE DEVALUING HUMAN LIFE ON THE BASIS OF A GOLD BASED CURRENCY system.Why is that?If you want a cause make it the quest for a true global democracy and the assimilation of all existing governments and the fiscally disempowerment of all world religons,this will result in the empowerment of all of humanity to have an equal stake in their own future through the recognised participaction in a cumulative reaslity involving all of humanity as a species.

Try that one out,I am from a bloody bloodline, and let me tell you it doesnt mean squat. Popcorn dictators and smoke and mirrors priests,thats it ,thats all,we can change this mess with global acess to real time information about what is happening to our entire species worldwide every second of every day,this will eliminate the "window of opportunity"created by the interference in the provision of real time accurate information to the entire world ,if you have so much as simple hours to posess informational data you can MANIPULATE FUTURE EVENTS BY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE IGNORANCE YOU HAVE CAUSED TO AFFLICT OTHERS BY YOUR ACTION OF DENYING THEM TIMELY EQUAL INFORMATION AS TO CURRENT REAL TIME EVENTS.

Spectulation is INVENTED,we create our own reality,so speculation as to our future is a designed flaw we are manipulated into embracing,humanity doesnt need to speculate because we were designed TO CREATE.

The FBI and all police powers and advanced powers that be understand information warfare and conflict,so should you and I,I already do I hope you do to,dont disbelieve someone because their story seems totally outrageous,LOOK MUCH MUCH CLOSER and figure out why all of the time and energy is invested into the presentation and creation and degree of drama present AND YOU WILL SOON REALISE THAT ONE SINGLE INDIVIDUAL COULD NOT CREATE THAT DEGREE OF AMOUNT OF CONTRIVED DRAMA ON THEIR OWN AND THIS ONLY LEAVES ONE REMAINING POSSIBILITY,THAT THE EXTRA DRAMA WAS IN FACT ADDED BY SOMEONE ELSE AND IF THAT IS THE CASE THEN THE ADDED DRAMA IS CALLED MANIPULATION AND THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AUTOMATTICLY AND PERMANENTLY FALLS IN THE LAP OF THE INDIVIDUAL IN QUESTION. In other words THE INDIVIDUAL BECOMES RIGHT AND VALIDTED AND WE ARE ALL FORCED TO ACCEPT THEIR STORIES AS BEING FACT OF GREATER VALUE AND QUANTITY THAN THAT OF THE POWERS THAT IN THEIR ATTEMPT TO PRESENT BY THEIR ADDITION OF DRAMATIC INPUT DESIGNED TO UNDERMINE THE CREDIBILITY AND AUTHENTICITY OF THE INDIVIDUAL.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join