It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting YouTube Channel - seeingUFOsPA

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y
How many ATS members live near Pittsburgh? I'm wiling to bet at least
a hundred. It's a MAJOR city right? Now how many of our members have ACTUALLY GONE to Murrysville ? which is only 20 miles away!!! If you are reading this, and you Live near her,and have not gone in PERSON to investigate. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!
This website, more specifically this sub-forum is about research and investigation of UFO's.. We have a lady who's claiming to filming them almost every night for the past YEAR!! I mean even MUFON investigates hoaxes..
We have members from Australia, and everywhere else in the world saying whats she is seeing, is planes. If Alison really thought, for a second these objects were planes? Why would she buy at least 4000 to 5000 dollars worth of equipment? Face all this crap from Skeptics, who can't even do there job right,( i.e. go investigate in person; analysis and making so called conclusive decisions based from a crappy YouTube video), make no profit, and at the same time bring stress to her and her family? It makes no sense to me.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Alan Saltsman

I tried four times to edit this post, but failed. here is my response:

"Yes, I live ten miles away from her, but I don't have 4,000 to 5,000 dollars to buy equipment."

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y
How many ATS members live near Pittsburgh? I'm wiling to bet at least
a hundred. It's a MAJOR city right? Now how many of our members have ACTUALLY GONE to Murrysville ? which is only 20 miles away!!! If you are reading this, and you Live near her,and have not gone in PERSON to investigate.

If you have to visit Murrysville before you can criticize Ms. Allison, then the opposite is true as well. So, have you gone out there? If not, then you are a bloody hypocrite to defend her.

Fact is, you do not need to go to Murrysville to criticize Ms. Allison or her findings. If the video is good enough to "prove" she is seeing alien spaceships, then it is good enough to prove she isn't.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I believe Alison's videos as well. She has many, many hours of footage. Explain this one:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

I have a better idea. You (by proxy) are the claimant, therefore the burden of proof is on you to explain it.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
reply to post by sandwiches

I have a better idea. You (by proxy) are the claimant, therefore the burden of proof is on you to explain it.

I really could care less what you think. How 'bout that?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches

Typical of Ms. Allison's defenders. If you do not care what people think, then why ask us to explain it? It is quite obvious you are closed-minded.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Typical of Ms. Allison's defenders. If you do not care what people think, then why ask us to explain it? It is quite obvious you are closed-minded.

I offered my opinion. I'm not here to argue, unlike you. We know yours, and I can accept it, why spend all day writing childish attacks?

Let the viewer decide. Opinionated rants should be discouraged in favor of continued investigation.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I believe Alison's videos as well. She has many, many hours of footage. Explain this one:

This video, like so many others of Ms. Allison's, demonstrates the depths of her delusions.

The helicopter in the first segment is clearly very close to her. However, despite trying to portray the second aircraft as being close to her, it is clearly very far away. Of course there is going to be little to no sound or definitive shape.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I offered my opinion.

And how did you come to that conclusoon? I'm not here to argue, unlike you.

We know yours, and I can accept it, why spend all day writing childish attacks?

Sure...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I'm new, so please if you have investigated Alison's videos thoroughly let me know what convinced you they are hoaxes.

My conclusions were drawn from what I saw in her videos. The crafts appear to be exhibiting movements, lights and other characteristics that are not seen with conventional aircraft.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by sandwiches]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
For what it's worth.
A MUFON field investigator reports UFO's turning into fake plane's.
www.earthfiles333.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by harleyd20
For what it's worth.
www.earthfiles333.com...

Why do you feel the need to bump/post this in every one of her thread's?

For what it's worth...she is a proven hoaxer.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I'm new, so please if you have investigated Alison's videos thoroughly let me know what convinced you they are hoaxes.

My conclusions were drawn from what I saw in her videos. The crafts appear to be exhibiting movements, lights and other characteristics that are not seen with conventional aircraft. .

[edit on 17-5-2010 by sandwiches]

They are AIR PLANES , exhibiting movements, lights and other characteristics that are consistent with an AIR PLANE and other Conventional AIR CRAFT.

Air Planes are REAL

Originally posted by harleyd20
For what it's worth.
www.earthfiles333.com...

You keep posting the same message this is called spamming. There is no such thing as "Fake Planes"

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
As usual the armchair quarterbacks are reviewing the movie without seeing it. Has one of you here or at ATS gone to Murrysvile? My money is on no. I saw 2 orange ufo's at 7am in april of 2011.Blue sky with great visibility. I tracked them west and after sifting thru tons of videos, i stumbled onto Alison Kruse. She was filming what I saw. I had Alison Kruse at our local UFO conference. She is neither a nut or a hick. She has invested over 20k of her own money to try and find out what these are. They are not aircraft or helicopters. She is an intelligent woman searching for answers. She is not the only one in the area who is filming these. She has the PA tactical chief on hand for the "ufo shoots beam" with DHS equipment filming it. He states in the video "he's never seen anything like this before". The local cops have confirmed they are seeing the same things, although they are not permitted to speak about it. Alison requests FOIA FAA radar reports for the nights and times she's filming, all of which show no traffic in the area. She runs flightaware in real time, while filming, to make sure she's not seeing conventional craft and can actually confirm,in real time, these are not commercial or military craft. She covers her bases thouroghly. She's not looking to profit from it, only to get the word out. The laser article is a joke as she never shines one in the sky, but only into the local woods. The misinformation on this forum is disturbing.I've been a in-field ufo researcher for 35 years and I dont know many ufo researchers who have done more due diligence. Go to Murrysville, contact Alison and she will be more than happy to take you to see the action.. You decide for yourself .Winter they are more active around March and April.

Sitting behind your PC and talking ignorant smack isnt researching....its talking ignorant smack. Get your asses in the field and see for yourself.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ufojunkiedavid

ufojunkiekid --

So what exactly about these orange lights were not plane-like?

A plane on approach can exhibit the exact same characterisitcs as I'm seeing in Alison Kruse's videos:

- A plane's landing light can be amber-colored (or white).

- Because the landing light is so bright, it can drown out the blinking navigation lights when viewed from a distance, so all you see is the landing light until the plane comes closer.

- When the plane is coming straight towards the observer, its apparent motion (the relative motion as seen by an observer) can make it seem to be hovering in place for a long period of time, or even move slowly side-to-side. As the plane gets nearer, the planes actual motion becomes apparent to the observer, especially as it flies by, rather than flying towards the observer.

I didn't see the objects in Alison Kruse's video exhibit any behavior that was unlike this. Considering these lights exhibit plane-like qualities, and Ms. Kruse lives along the approach corridor to Pittsburgh International Airport, it seems likely to be that the objects in her videos are planes.

edit on 12/7/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I did go to Murrysville.

This place is about two and half hours from where I was living last summer, and myself and two friends decided to go for a night after seeing the youtube videos.

I did not meet Alison, but she gave me directions via youtube email, and we headed out.

We didn't see anything convincing, but we ran into several locals out doing the same thing with their night vision gear who shared their experiences and reiterated claims similar to Alison's.

We watched quite a few lights that night with these people, and they shared their equipment, and not one of them got excited over anything we saw.

They aren't jumping at every airplane, and seemed like rational people who have seen strange things. I'm not ready to dismiss that there are things going on there even if Alison does turn out to be overzealous.

She's only one of many people in the neighborhood reporting strange sights.

When I get a chance I would like to go back again. It seemed worth a second visit.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Avalon42 because: grammar

edit on 8-1-2012 by Avalon42 because: grammar

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join