It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting YouTube Channel - seeingUFOsPA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

i agree, the vids are 100 % a hoaxes.

On camera they may look strange, but with the naked or "aided" eye it would be obvious that these things are just planes.

[edit on 10/23/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
reply to post by NightVision

i agree, the vids are 100 % a hoaxes.

On camera they may look strange, but with the naked or "aided" eye it would be obvious that these things are just planes.

[edit on 10/23/2009 by JPhish]

But...you are not viewing them with the naked eye. So the statement you made is hollow.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Not sure I would call these vids "hoaxes". The word "hoax" implies deception was intentional. This woman seems to genuinely believe that what she is seeing are alien craft with the ability to "morph" into replicas of our own aircraft.

So I'm going out on a limb and saying they are "misinterpreted". By a nutjob with a nightvision scope who thinks everything is a UFO.

Vienna

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Vienna1399]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
i can hear crickets for miles, cars and trucks in the background. only hear a few planes on some of the videos but the rest were dead quiet.

got a car and a few bucks? i don't, but if i did i would go down there and try to see it for myself instead of posting a bunch of crap on here, trying to tell people what they saw without even being there.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I agree that this lady has lost her mind and she is mostly viewing aircraft.

The supposed "orb" that turns into a plane is just that, a plane. I see this happen all day long since I live a few miles away from L.A.X. airport.

When the aircraft are departing or approaching, and you are in front of the jet, they appear to be "floating" in the sky because they are flying towards or away from you. Since the Earth is round, they appear to be vertically ascending and or decending when they are flying towards you or away from you, and seem to be coming and going to the horizon.

I believe when they reach a certain altitude, landing or not, they must turn on their landing lights. Since the landing lights are not laser beams, the light cones out over a distance, making them appear to be larger than they actually are when they are far away. When you try to look at them with your eyes, or with a camera, and they are far away, the lights look even bigger because they are out of the depth of field (focus). So they look like giant orbs, and because of the turbulant atmosphere (air) their colors seems to change, and it looks wavy, almost looks like fire or plasma, but it is just light from a jet.

Because of the cone shaped light beam from the landing lights, distance, atmosphere, depth of field, and direction of the jets flight path in relation to your position, a normal jet could look like a hovering ball of light. That ball of light is more powerfull than the other FAA lights so the other lights aren't visible when the aircraft is flying towards you. I guess you have to be pretty knowledgeable in a few subjects to understand, and it is my opinion that this lady is lacking said knowledge.

What this lady is filming and claiming to be an orb turning into an aircraft is EXACTLY what I see every single day in the West sky from my home. I can prove they are jets, because I can watch them take off and land. Also, I have taken flights in and out of L.A.X. and know their paths by looking out the window. I can also probably pull up a flight path graphic from L.A.X. and prove it.

This lady is only filming jets.

Also, that wasn't a laser, it was lens flare! Just like this:

Ive been searching and studying UFO's for a very long time, and this should be basic knowledge. This lady must be "new" because she doesn't even know the basics about what aircraft look like.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

www.youtube.com...

There is a beam at 8:05 in case any one missed it.
And the beam ship acted like and usual dumb UFO with a rookie pilot.
Tesla is the only one to make radiation that shows up that bright.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Just thought I heard helicopter engines in that video.
Would night vision pick up a searchlight beam.
Night vision images need to be categorized now for choppers and
light beams.
The poster said they were hit by IR beams but don't think
it was in this episode.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I just seen the recent footage that was taken as I am still amazed on how this lady is so freaking out of her mind. Either she is really gulliable, or she is trying to get some kind of attention from this. The woods behind her house are not that large. She claims the vegetation is too thick to get closer. There are various airports in her location and she is very close to a golf course. NONE of her footage convinces me of anything. The lights in the woods where theres things are allegedly coming from is what it is. It is just a light. I imagine her husband or friends with flash lights. She drives me nuts. I am about 3 hours away from this location and I am about ready to go there and find the location and make my own video confirming how delusional she is. Appearently the watch her as well. My best guess is she got laid off from her job and stands outside everynight filming flying birds, bugs, flashing lights on airplanes helicopters etc... and through the course of doing this for months has created a sort of mass hysteria. Just listen to her babble the whole time while filming, and by the way alison kruse...Get a freaking tripod!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
I just seen the recent footage that was taken as I am still amazed on how this lady is so freaking out of her mind. Either she is really gulliable, or she is trying to get some kind of attention from this. The woods behind her house are not that large. She claims the vegetation is too thick to get closer. There are various airports in her location and she is very close to a golf course. NONE of her footage convinces me of anything. The lights in the woods where theres things are allegedly coming from is what it is. It is just a light. I imagine her husband or friends with flash lights. She drives me nuts. I am about 3 hours away from this location and I am about ready to go there and find the location and make my own video confirming how delusional she is. Appearently the watch her as well. My best guess is she got laid off from her job and stands outside everynight filming flying birds, bugs, flashing lights on airplanes helicopters etc... and through the course of doing this for months has created a sort of mass hysteria. Just listen to her babble the whole time while filming, and by the way alison kruse...Get a freaking tripod!

Well it would be a good attempt debunking her in 3 hours don't you think? But seriously without sarcasm why don't you really go out there and test these things out, for one If I lived that close I would certainly go there my self.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yeah, I most definitely would too.

What's stopping you though? We need an ATS'r on location in a bad way.

Edit: Forgot to mention that she is taking invites for people who want to come out. Anyone else noticed there hasn't been any activity from her in quite a while. I wonder if she is in Zeta Reticuli right now?

[edit on 30-10-2009 by susp3kt]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I will go there eventually. I don't have a camera with night vison, and the weather here lately has not been clear enough to view the skies. But rest assured as soon as I get my stuff together and I am able to make the trip I will gladly prove that she is out of her mind. I tried to post my views on her youtube site, but unless you talk about how you agree with her, she will not post any other possible therories or comments. Which just validates, just like our local media.....You see what they only want you to see.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Her reaction proves she is crazy. Whoah a search beam! Cooool! lol

The "beam" appears to come from the ground first up to the plane. Probably a friend helping her film the planes she wants us to believe transform like Bumblebee.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

UPDATE!!

seeingUFOsPA has just put up an 8-part series called "Alien Hunting" ..LOL! I haven't finished all of them yet, it's oso monotonous trying to get through all of them.

So far there have been a few clips that has made it worth watching. I really wish she would condense all of the best shots into a short 5min movie. Anyway, let me know what you guys think.

Edit: I just finished all the new videos. More good stuff, if you can wade through the boring sections. A guy actually tries to approach one of the objects that are in the woods.
There's a lot of good shots of the objects flying overhead too, but nothing extremely mind-blowing or anything that we haven't seen from her previous videos.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by susp3kt]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
After watching a few of these, I think it is safe to say that this woman has lost touch with reality. I just can't believe that someone can look at every light in the sky and assume it is a UFO. However, if she keeps it up and continues to film the sky as much as she is... who knows, she may actually catch something interesting.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

It's difficult to say but I can imagine that the best stealth methods would be mimicking our planes.

great stuff

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

She doesn't even know what a meteor is, and calls it a UFO in the begging of that video....
... She has ZERO credibility now.

Those "UFOs" in the woods are probably aircraft on the horizon. Does she think the Earth is flat?

So far all I have seen is meteors, satellites and aircraft.... poor lady.

Maybe some day she will catch something. She hasn't caught anything I haven't seen before, yet.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt

UPDATE!

seeingUFOsPA has added some new videos to her channel. These are of the best quality footage that she has captured yet. Go check them out for yourself. As I said before, it's only a matter of time before she gets something even more remarkable than this footage.

Video 1 - Apparently a video of the objects she films on the ground in a wooded area.
Video 2 - Same.
Video 3 - Objects flying very near to her. Check out the "probe".

Very interesting. But she would not be seeing this at all if they did not wish her too, they stay masked otherwise and on a higher vibrational level. That means she is an abductee/experiencer, and probably she had missing time or a time splice while this was being video taped. She should be seeking her memories, and trying to find out what is there, perhaps in a separate compartment even.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

A small locked compartment with very soft walls?

[edit on 10/31/2009 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
no, its one of the things that happens in ufolgoy, and you get glimpses into this if you are seeking, or you just get memory flashes or segments on your own which leads you to search. if you are regularly seeing crafts, you are an experiencer, even if you don't know it. she should be able to retrieve some of the memories, either with a concerted effort on her own, or with regressive therapy. most of these are planes, but there are a few anomalous videos being displayed consistently as well.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
I agree that this lady has lost her mind and she is mostly viewing aircraft.

The supposed "orb" that turns into a plane is just that, a plane. I see this happen all day long since I live a few miles away from L.A.X. airport.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by ALLis0NE]

but shouldn't she know that she is filming an airplane? by the way

IF this was REAL she would be isolated by the government for like long time ago and her account would be closed down on you tube..

she would be put on research

cooperate with the scientists

and work in secret..

Seriusly she need to seek professional help!!..

u kno what?

its very possible that she is making this up and later laugh with her friends behind the computer screen at us!

[edit on 1-11-2009 by 2Unknown]

[edit on 1-11-2009 by 2Unknown]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join