It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting YouTube Channel - seeingUFOsPA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

This was her first video since she has acquired a night vision scope. I'm in anticipation for more videos from her that are filmed in night vision. I hope she works out the focus problem she's having when she zooms in fully though. It would be nice if she could get an IR scope, but I'm aware that they are tres expensive!

It is only a matter of time before her and group film something on an order of greater magnitude. I really wish I lived closer to PA, or I would make a trip out to see for myself like others are starting to do.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

Could you please link or post the videos that you're talking about? Thanks.

Second line.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hecticskeptic

I was thinking along the same lines as you when I first saw this video. But if this was true, wouldn't there be another beam/line emanating in the opposite direction of the one that is being shone downward?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

TERPROM can use laser sensors for obstacle warning, and to avoid ground hugging using radar. Which is useful in certain circumstances encountered in places like Afghanistan. No idea if it's currently deployed on military aircraft, but googling TERPROM and laser suggests it may be. Such lasers may well be visible on night vision equipment, much as a television remote's UV band remote control is visible on many CCD/CMOS based photo sensors.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

Good question susp3kt. I really don't know enough about CCDs and the various artifacts that can be produced by them to answer your question. I would think that they can come in a variety of flavors though.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I have asked the owner of the YouTube channel to join ATS and to contribute to this thread. It would be pretty cool if they comply and come here so we can ask them direct questions about what they're seeing. I'll let you all know what they say. I'm currently awaiting a reply...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have seen this guys UFO videos WAY too many times. There is not a light in the night this guy will not film.

This is one of the best.
It is an orb!! no its a plane.... Wait! It is an orb that turned into a plane, that explains it. There are 3 others right next to it, you can't see them? Then this orb plane must also be surrounded by invisible UFOs

A friend of seeingUFOsPA was on ATS but it did not work out too well, same thing just a plane.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
page 8 gets pretty funny

[edit on 12-10-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jackphotohobby

Thanks for mentioning terrain profile matching, TERPROM. If these objects are of military origin, then this would be an indicator. As far as I can tell TERPROM is only a military application. Have you any idea if civilian aircraft are equipped with this technology?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I don't know of any civilian aircraft that employ TERPROM. Some civilian aircraft utilize a radar altimeter but it uses...wait for it....radar. No laser beams needed for this tech.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

If u look from 0:55 to 1:11 u can clearly see that the alleged beam passes in front of the tree which is basically impossible unless the object is right above the tree.

I'd say image artifact on this one.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
After a multiple ignored invites and posts to the YouTube user's channel with links to this thread being censored by her, I give up on my attempts to bring attention to her cause.

I understand that she may be busy with life and not have the time to come here and add to the discussion in person, but her obvious censoring in her channel's discussion forum of my links here really says a lot. By her doing that, I'm sure that it has blocked interested people from coming here and participating in our wonderful community at ATS.

I guess she just can't handle constructive criticism of any kind. Censorship of any kind is very sad and I hope she will come to realize this fact.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

Yeah like i said earlier one of her friends was on ATS for a while, i posted the thread above and on page 8 she got mad about her UFO being debunked and left ATS.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hecticskeptic

No planes that I'm aware of shoot any type of beam out like that. Although the military has experimented with mounting lasers onboard aircraft such as the C-130.

Laser Cannon

I believe what we're seeing here is an artifact produced by the CCD. I say this for two reasons. 1) The "laser beam" pulses in unison with the flashing beacon on the aircraft. 2) It (the beam) passes through the tree and to the bottom of the frame.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3973ecffe2ca.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 10/12/2009 by hecticskeptic]

The length of the laser beam matches the topographic height of the terrain as it is moving;
So that is definitely coming from the craft;

[edit on 14-10-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

UPDATE!

seeingUFOsPA has added some new videos to her channel. These are of the best quality footage that she has captured yet. Go check them out for yourself. As I said before, it's only a matter of time before she gets something even more remarkable than this footage.

Video 1 - Apparently a video of the objects she films on the ground in a wooded area.
Video 2 - Same.
Video 3 - Objects flying very near to her. Check out the "probe".

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
WHAT DOES THIS THREAD HAVE IN COMMEN WITH MAC.DONALDS???? I´M LOVING IT

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
seeingUFOsPA is the user, she is extremely unreasonable.

My findings:

She has put out a video where she stands across a field viewing some stationary lights through trees near a golf course. She then stops filming for a bit and drives to a different part of the forest area. She starts filming again, this time she is filming a plane, saying basically it went up from the woods and turned into a aircraft
at one moment, she drops the camera for a brief second and you can see there is a nature trail of sorts cutting through the forest area lined with, you guessed it, little lights.

I posted this as a possiblity that thats what she was capturing from her video and her response was to call me a idiot, delete my post, and block me from her channel.

I believe this woman is purposefully putting out disinformation for either general channel popularity or because of perhaps some issues she personally may be having, but I would warn people against taking her or her works serious. She shows a severe need to censor any possibilities from her videos so no rational discussions can occur.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt

UPDATE!

seeingUFOsPA has added some new videos to her channel. These are of the best quality footage that she has captured yet. Go check them out for yourself. As I said before, it's only a matter of time before she gets something even more remarkable than this footage.

Video 1 - Apparently a video of the objects she films on the ground in a wooded area.
Video 2 - Same.
Video 3 - Objects flying very near to her. Check out the "probe".

That "probe"is a bat...when it came into view, I was watching the main light (airplane) and seen the bird cross the screen, I was then wondering why the hell she took the camera off the plane to follow a bird...it was pretty damned clear what it was. But hey, maybe it was a ufo pretending to be a bird.
just make sure not to suggest its a bird in the video...you will end up being blocked and your post deleted more than likely.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Where are you in contact, or where are you posting messages to her? Is it on her YouTube channel page? Because she wont let any of my posts asking her to join in the discussion here be seen either. It's pretty lame on her part to censor our posts, ya think?

[edit on 19-10-2009 by susp3kt]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
seeingUFOsPA is the user, she is extremely unreasonable.

at one moment, she drops the camera for a brief second and you can see there is a nature trail of sorts cutting through the forest area lined with, you guessed it, little lights.

Not quite.. i do see the trail lights but what she is focused on in the video below is pretty odd and it is rotating and moving through the trees - watch from 3:45 on for about 30 sec the lights seem to morph while she is keeping the camera relatively stationary. trail lights wouldnt do that.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Very good find! At first I have to admit I thought she was filming aircraft. But then I saw, a clip where the orb just kinda hangs in the air there swirling like a plasma ball.

Very nice.Star

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join