It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting YouTube Channel - seeingUFOsPA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Ok, watched some more and I respectfully change my mind. She is filming planes. Too bad, thought she had something there.

You can clearly see 99% of the objects have flashing lights. One which almost had me was a bright light which seemed to hang in the air. Then it banked, the light went dim and a secondary light appeared. I see this a lot at night near the airport. Planes coming in then turning. The head light focuses in another direction and a side wing light comes into view.

Too bad she spent all that money on a 3rd generation night vision cam to chase planes. I suspect there is an airport close

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hecticskeptic

Excellent posts, thank goodness there is someone grounded in reality left on ATS. The amazing thing is this lady has managed to convince people that common planes are advanced alien vehicles that just happen to be conveniently disguised as planes

Its like if I came up to someone holding an apple and tried to convince you it was actually a tomato disguised as an apple. Her videos did seem intriguing at first until I watched a few all the way through and realized they were all likely normal planes viewed from different angles. I'd deem her harmless except that she has 900 some subscribers, does that amount to 900 believers? I hope not

I don't rule out the idea that these are 'UFOs' though, its quite clear they are 'unidentified' as far as this woman is concerned.

Planes can be tricky though, I remember watching a small plane on the horizon that appeared like an ordinary star because of where I was in relation to it. This moving star went across the sky until it was at a position where I could ID it as a small plane with the typical blinker, the blinking light that automatically screams PLANE wasn't visible when I first saw it. The eyes can be deceiving and this woman, and 900 subscribers, seemed to be deceived.

Edit to Add: At the bottom of her page she mentions the Destination Truth team from SyFy. I'd like to see that investigation, perhaps if we inundate the Destination Truth website with suggestions they will get out there and she if there is any truth to her claims.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
For those of you who think these are UFOs transforming into planes, don't you find it odd they transform into planes when they approach her? If they are trying to disguise their presence, why do they only transform as they get closer to her.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
all i can say is planes do not hover these objects sit still in the sky for long periods of time watch all videos its undeniable

Depending on where you are in relation to the object, an object can be moving quite quickly and appear completely still. Human perception is notoriously flawed.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I think the confusion here is that she is filming planes mixed with some real anomalous aircraft. I definitely agree that the majority of the craft here are commercial airplanes but there a small percentage of objects that hover and do not flash but pulse and do not appear to be airplanes.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

kronos11, you and are definitely on the same page. She does get excited and will film anything that moves in the night sky. But her giddiness aside, there is something very anomalous being seen here.

I live near the busiest airport in the United States, and witness the approach and departure of air liners every night from my back porch. I'm very aware of the tricks that planes can play. When they have on their landing lights and they are on approach, they look as if they are hovering motionless. Then when they turn from you, they appear to start moving again.

This is not the case in every sighting she is having here. You can clearly see the objects rise from the woods, hover, and then deploy their lighting and move off to come back and wait on the next object to do the same.

Since she knows where these objects are originating from now, I really hope someone gets some guts and will approach these lights she is seeing in the woods.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
the 1st video posted in the update with the object in the woods looks identical to the obejcts caught in flight. If I were near her I would come check it out. Except I wouldnt stand 150 feet away I would walk up for an interview lol

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Wow looked through her vids deffo something weird going on. Check out this video at the 4 min mark WTF!!

Portal?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
I would walk up for an interview lol

LOL!

That made me chuckle a bit as I imagined you in reporter garb, walking up to a craft, mic and pen and paper in hand and demanding an exclusive interview!

[edit on 19-10-2009 by susp3kt]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 2kni3

That definitely was not called for.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt
reply to post by 2kni3

That definitely was not called for.

.. DID HE NOT SEE THE BLINKING LIGHTS STOP .. AND TURN INTO A BIG GLOWING ORB ? and stopped blinking ?

or is he living in denial ?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It is a shame that this woman spent so much money on a very expensive piece of night vision just to reinforce her pre-defined conclusions as evidenced by her commentary on her other videos. I'm seeing airplanes that are in the process of either approach & landing or taking off. I think this person's videos and conclusions are based on what she WANTS to see, rather than an objective analysis of what is being seen.

I haven't seen her attempt to offer any alternative explanations of her own footage. She's already made up her mind that it is strange phenomenon, and therefore her conclusions have become more extreme since she posted her first video.

I haven't seen her attempt to triangulate the objects with independent observers. In one of her videos she rapidly concluded that the out of focus "orbs" were coming out of the woods of the golf course nearby. She appears to unintentionally neglect distance and intentionally neglect or misinterpret the aircraft sound. I believe in one video she referred to it as a "fake plane sound"- I could be wrong on that direct quote, but it is a paraphrase.

I see no evidence of morphing, but rather, changing angles due to the fact that the object is in motion.

Really nice piece of night vision, though!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It kinda looks like this thread turned the other way and this seeingUFOsPA was not so interesting afterall. It just kind of shows you that people believe and see what they want to see and others can just observe what they are observing.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Then how do you explain all of the balls of light on the ground in the woods?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
HOAX

I did a little digging on Alison Kruse, the 'camera operator' and youtube channel owner and found her LinkedIn profile. What a coincidence. She just happens to self empolyed in computer graphics animation. Have a blast guys, I'm out...

www.linkedin.com...

Network Engineer/Graphics & Animation Alison Kruse (Self-employed) (Self-Employed; Myself Only; Computer Networking industry) January 1989 — January 1998 (9 years 1 month) 1989 - Graphics & animation using Commodore Amiga 2000 and Video Toaster with Lightwave 3D. Designed and built computer workstations and installed all versions of Novell Networks, NT and legal software for law firms. Installed computer labs in several Pittsburgh area school districts.

FYI: All her youtube comments are set 'pending approval', which means if u call her out, she doesnt have to post the comment.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Regardless of this, I'm of the opinion that she is not tampering with the video she releases. She actively invites others to come and witness these objects for themselves, and people have taken her up on that offer.

Though I do appreciate you making an effort here, and thank you for that information.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

My only issue is it just doesnt seem tampered with and just because of her profession, it shouldnt exclude her from being able to film some kind of real phenomenon. I mean, she invites people to come see, people have come, and seen these objects. I am even more convinced this is something worth noting after seeing the 1st video in the "UPDATE" post on this thread.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Some comments are just hilarious. Have you people every seen a small sports plane fly over, or don't you go out of the basement?

When a small sports plane flies over I can hear it from miles away coming and our police helicopter wakes people from the dead. If those were planes and helicopters at such close distance it wouldn't have been dead silent like that. Let's not even mention all the weird behavior.

I encourage some to replicate these videos on planes and helicopters. Then we'll see who is the armchair skeptic.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

My only issue is it just doesnt seem tampered with and just because of her profession, it shouldnt exclude her from being able to film some kind of real phenomenon.

That is certainly a tempting angle. Simply consider the following:

A few tell tale signs of a hoax:

1) Spooky ominous music edited into the video by camera person or friend with intent to dramatize the event.

2) New videos being uploaded daily/weekly for prolonged periods of time.

3) Vigorous/excessive Legal warnings over the sharing/distribution of disputed 'UFO' video.

4) Substantial and/or outright claims that what is being filmed is in fact 'alien', as opposed to 'unknown' or unidentified.

5) All comments on videos 'pending approval' , which means if you find out and comment about it, the YouTube user doesn't have to post it, and thus maintains a level of 'credibility'.

This youtube user fits all five of the above criteria.

...just food for thought folks.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by NightVision]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join