It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting YouTube Channel - seeingUFOsPA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I've been following this user's channel for a few months now. The user is posting new videos every day it seems. They are collaborating with others that are seeing the same objects in other places, and they have people coming out to see them for themselves now. They have just invested in better cameras also.

Some of these videos have been posted here before I believe, but for those who haven't seen them, I'd like to make you all aware of them. Before you slam me and say that they are merely regular civilian/military aircraft, actually watch the videos and you will see that they do not exhibit flight characteristics of normal aircraft. Nor does the lighting on the objects match FAA aircraft lighting requirements. You can see that they rise out of the woods as an "orb" (waiting on the flaming for calling them that, notice the quotations), then turn on lighting that resemble the lighting of normal aircraft, all the while there will be other objects waiting for the next to ascend and make it's transformation.

If you can get past the long dull parts and the less than spectacular commentating, you'll find that there is something interesting going on here.

Follow the link below...

seeingUFOsPA YouTube Channel

edit: Grammar.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by susp3kt]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
getting some seriouls lag on this vid now.. very slow DL ..
intresting..

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

I agree with you, very interesting. I tried showing the video of the "orbs" in the woods but no one took notice and thought it could be "anything", which means they didnt watch the whole video where the objects leave the woods and transforms. Another interesting thing is a YouTube user in Moscow, Russia named Olegen77 is capturing what I think is a very similar object nightly. Check out his videos and you'll see what I mean. I get the feeling from these objects that they are preparing for something.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I watched a similar video a while back when it had been posted previously by ziggy.

Don't you guys think they are just airplanes?

I think that when the object "morphs" all we are seeing is the landing light fading as the aircraft turns away from the camera.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hecticskeptic

Hey, I honestly dont think they are ALL planes hecticskeptic. If you watch all of her videos you see some pretty crazy stuff. The colors of the lights, the shape of the craft, her day light sightings, the woods sightings of the single lights, the crafts sometimes DONT MOVE in the sky, not blinking or sometimes blinking, the orbs, etc all convince me something really really weird is happening. I do think that she has captured planes in excitment, and labeled it as a UFO, not purposely, but I just dont think she would start filming planes and say they were UFO's. There are other people who go with her to see these as well. I just think its really interesting.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
These images are stills pulled from the video "ONGOING UFO INVASION-Murrysville, PA 10/5/09 (2 of 2) by Pittsburgh".

Looks like an airplane to me, a Hawker 800 to be exact.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a678a2c03b9f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44e9a4053cb8.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5147ae5decc.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 10/9/2009 by hecticskeptic]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

umm those dont look similar one bit in my opion. Like i said, she may've videotaped some planes, but the activity being vewed in person and caught on tape is getting pretty unique and something you dont see everyday. If you look at all her videos, which I know is a lot and her commentary can be a bit annoying at times, you will really see some odd things and she is going at great lenghts to capture activity ie buying high grade cameras, bringing others wiht her such as airplane pilonts and what not.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Those don't look similar? Wow. Count the number of porthole on the side of the "UFO" and then look at the picture of the Hawker. Notice anything?

Also, note the landing light at the wing root on the Hawker photo. The same light config can be seen in the other images.

Zig, have you watched the video I was commenting on? I haven't viewed all of her vids, but this one is pretty clear that it's an airplane, imho.

[edit on 10/10/2009 by hecticskeptic]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
They all look like airplanes to me, of course I only watched 6 of the videos but yeah, figured I'd seen enough planes for one night :/

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I've seen some of those videos. Those "orbs" seem to me to be those exact same planes, but just filmed at too far a distance for the camera to be able to focus. When the focus gets clearer, we're told that the orbs transform into fake planes. And that doesn't seem like, well, the most simple explanation, unless you're already convinced that these are self-transforming fake planes.

To me it seems that the shooter of these videos is a bit nuts. Probably better to ignore cases like this, and to focus on those that seem to be on a bit more solid ground.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Yes, I agree with you. They DO look like normal civilian aircraft after they ascend and "transform". I'm of the opinion that these objects are making it a point to blend in and look like civilian craft. Again, the lighting is not the normal FAA required lighting. Tell me what kind of aircraft ascends from the ground vertically as a ball of light, stays there stationary for some time, then turn on lights and move back and forth through the sky waiting on the next to do the exact same?

I will point out something else from the particular video that you mentioned. Look at this video @ 2:30. Do you see the light being emitted intermittently from the "portholes"? If this is a civilian craft, I want to be on board. They must be having some hell of a party in there with the strobe lights and all!

[edit on 11-10-2009 by susp3kt]

[edit on 11-10-2009 by susp3kt]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Just to point out a minor detail about the videos. In some she claims that there are no airports in the area yet when i hit google earth i found atleast on major and 4 smaller airports in the are where these videos were taken. Since i do live near an airport i see planes landing and taking off every day also landing approaches at night. Heck i could produce hundreds of videos like she has on her channel. All i'd had to do was to pick a nice spot set up a camera and enjoy the show. Ooh and almost forgot many times there is the mention of no sound yet sometimes u can hear faint engine sounds. Also some planes are pretty silent and considering the distance between her and the planes she's filming no wonder.
Even the hong-kong video posted here looks more alien/UFO to me.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

Do you know what the FAA required lighting is? I do, I'm a commercial pilot. I don't see anything in any of these videos that is not the normal, run of the mill lights you seen on aircraft all the time.

The lights are not ascending from the trees. The aircraft is further away from you than you think, as it gets closer to the camera it appears to rise.

The light you mention at 2:30 is just another light mounted adjacent to the landing light on the wing root.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce79361d1a74.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 10/12/2009 by hecticskeptic]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Hey since your a pilot i want you to see one of her new videos -

Are planes capable of shooting lights out like that?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Correct, she has one of the recently most weird set of videos out there. One of the choppers at the end seems to make a noise as opposed to her previous videos with no-noise aircraft's, so don't just debunk the video based on one of the videos displaying this type of behaviour. However in one of the videos you can clearly see how the UFO intersects each other in an intelligent manner at a point when both the objects make a half shaped linear C shape movement and then suddenly go invisible. I suggest all the videos are to be examined.

It is as if each time the object or an orb turns invisible, its like it intentionally becomes cloaked, almost like an out of a science fiction movie, except without the fancy bells and whistles attached.

To add further there have been few orbs that have been simply just hovering for minutes before making initial movement; this is way too odd for a chopper to be performing such manoeuvres on more than one occasion especially since there is no airport in the area that she resides.

[edit on 10/12/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
In one of the videos she claims during day light, one of the UFO's approached her just above her several feet high. She goes on to say something like "oh boy, where is my cam now". Perhaps one of the videos mentioning the hawk plane is probably true as pretty much in all her videos she goes on to record more than one orb/weird object in the sky pertaining to be a UFO, she is kind of in an alert mode record anything weird.

The author is probably busy her life to cut out all the supposed probable air planes. She does seem to be keeping an almost daily or weekly update of her videos though.

[edit on 10/12/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
all i can say is planes do not hover these objects sit still in the sky for long periods of time watch all videos its undeniable

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
lol hecticskeptic- your pictured jet is heading the opposite way - flip it and maybe some people will see that they do indeed look the same. Good post.

[edit on 10/12/2009 by watchd0g]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Hey since your a pilot i want you to see one of her new videos -

Are planes capable of shooting lights out like that?

Absolutely, this is amazing footage and by the other videos I don't feel this lady could be faking or tampering with her videos in any way.. some of them could be planes but not this one.

Also as someone mentioned planes don't just stop and hover without any noise whatsoever...

I actually started a thread based on some of this lady's videos in July.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

No planes that I'm aware of shoot any type of beam out like that. Although the military has experimented with mounting lasers onboard aircraft such as the C-130.

Laser Cannon

I believe what we're seeing here is an artifact produced by the CCD. I say this for two reasons. 1) The "laser beam" pulses in unison with the flashing beacon on the aircraft. 2) It (the beam) passes through the tree and to the bottom of the frame.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3973ecffe2ca.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join