It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I found his show a couple days ago and I love it, im just wondering what does everyone think of him and would you recommend his book ??

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by letspreadtruth

I think he is a neo-con masquerading as a libertarian.

And believe me, it works. Most people see him and say "Oh, he's different!"

but when you really see his political views, he's pretty much the same as Bill O'Reilly.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I don't trust him. He's just a paid employee, there to give you what you think you need. Fall for his puppet act, indulge in his sudo-patriotic nonsense.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

You could have used the search engine on ATS instead of inviting all the GB bashers another platform for them to spread their usual crap.

Some people like him and some dont. I dont watch his show simply because I don't much care for shows where they give their opinion instead of just reporting the news.

Thats why most people don't like him, they think he is a reporter and in reality he isn't, he even says so. But it is hard for the bashers to understand that.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Im pretty new to educating myself on all of this and hes the first person ive seen to actually speak up and express his disgust of what the government is putting the people of this country through. BUT i havent seen all maybe there are more people out there and if so i hope to find them : )

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

Interesting video, does it have some truth ?? Maybe it does, maybe it dosent its up for us to decide.So far i like him, he's getting the message out, is not afraid to speak out and thats what i care about bringing awarness to the American people.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Glen Beck is great and I think his underlying message is the truth. I love him as well. The only thing I would have him change is to tone down the antics so more people will take him seriously. He may end up being the father of a new revolution.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Thanks for the heads up, ill do that next time. People should understand he isnt a reporter, i like hearing people that speak the truth.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Stay away from T.V. period! Nothing good can come from being in a comatose state of indoctrination! If you have just recently been unplugged the T.V. is the worst place to look for honest truth, you just suck yourself back into the system! Look for alternative media, there is plenty available on the web, for example: cybervoices.tv...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

What do you mean, "some truth" its his own voice on record!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by StinkyFeet

Exactly the man like most of us just wants the truth, as for the antics I understand what you mean but im guessing hes trying to stand out from the other shows out there.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Yeah I agree he does his antics for a reason. Still his message is spot on and the truth. He is great at tying individual things together into a big picture and then communicating that.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Also be careful of people who give you a website to check out.

Usually they like a specific website that fits their political ideaology. Shop around and find a place on your own that works best for you.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

Thanks for the advice, I can agree i find most things on T.V to be mind numbing garbage that attributes to the ignorance and lack of understanding in this country.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

He speaks allot of truth, but he also deviates on some.

ie Fema Camp and 9/11

He goes after strawman aguments.
"See, look at this Acorn coruption "(which is true), but doesn't hammer
on the head of beast (the Fed) like Alex Jones does.

And yes, his antics are distracting....He'll have a full empassioned
diatribe, and in the next breath cracks a joke or try to sell a product.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Wow this means a lot! I have my very own troll jd140! What forum will he follow after me next?

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 9/10/09 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

Don't flatter yourself.

I am giving helpful advice, sorry you don't like it, but then again it wasn't directed toward you.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

Ok what I mean is that although what he said would be percived by some people as inconsiderate he has a point. Its not like hes bashing everyone, hes pointing out what he dosent like and says atleast 3 times thats its only like 10 of those people.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by StinkyFeet

I agree completely, have you read his new book ??

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by GenLo

Don't flatter yourself.

I am giving helpful advice, sorry you don't like it, but then again it wasn't directed toward you.

Also be careful of people who give you a website to check out. Usually they like a specific website that fits their political ideaology. Shop around and find a place on your own that works best for you.

Really? Pretty sure that was directed at me. Why don't you just check the website out for yourself! I mean unless you have come to the obvious conclusion that its just a website that hates on Glenn Beck, I mean obviously or why would I bother posting it?
Get real.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join