It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I used to watch Fox but after O'Reily accused GIs in WW2
of war crimes, not once but twice he lost my respect.

Hannity is just an idiot who won't back up what he says.

I saw Glenn Beck when he was on CNN last year after
having surgery and he was complaining about how bad
the health care industry is. Now that he is on Fox our
health care is the greatest in the world. Have some
consistency and some backbone and then you will get
my respect.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by letspreadtruth

In the UK the lft and righ has also become blurred, like the US the 2 main parties have moved to the center.

Don't you believe that for a second! They have both moved way WAY over to the left, as far as like, COMMUNIST. You need to go back and study some history, and some poly sci. A main point in their policy or actions, is how too move that center to the left, while appearing, deceitfully, to be in the middle. And then we'll wake up one day, and wonder how we were enslaved.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Gregarious]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Regardless if you like GB or not:

I'm watching the show now and they had a lawyer lady on talking about forced vaccinations and she pretty much said you don't have a right to your body, you can go into quarantine or get terminated from your job if you don't want the injection.

I feel sick to my stomach, how can people even think that this is okay?

Sometimes it feel like I'm living in a nightmare.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by letspreadtruth
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Its crazy how dumb and ignorant people have become.

Nope. Some things never change, and that is an important one. Always have been dumb, always will be.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

reply to post by Amagnon

It is entirely unlikely that the buildings fell due to being struck by planes. Other evidence is that many people heard explosions right before the collapse - traces of a compound called nano thermite (I think that is correct) was found in the debris.

That material is extremely hard to get - and is used in demolitions - building 7 collapsed without any real apparent damage - it is almost certain it was demolished.

The evidence clearly indicates a sophisticated approach, using demolition -

The footage I saw showed the demolition squibs exploding just PRIOR to the planes' impact. I am impressed that a govt agency can actually pull something like this off, without being immediately exposed. But they also managed to pull off the JFK death, OK City, the nuke theft, and who knows what else. I am impressed, but not in a good way.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Glenn Beck
His show makes you think about things that the Obamanation news programs do not ,you know ABC,CBS,NBC,MSNBC.
for instance all of the above so called news programs stated only 70,000 people where in Washington DC on 9-12,I was one of them. The national mall,Pennsylvania avenue and several other avenues were packed with people.
If you go to Goggle maps and measuring the width and length of the avenues and mall in feet and divide the total area by 9 square feet (conservative estimate)gives a total of between 500,000 and 600,000 people.
This is far more than the Obama news services(ABC,CBS,NBC,MSNBC) would want to you to see,why because they hope to deceive you by misreporting the facts.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Blaine91555

So how do we stop this ?!

Flood our representatives mail boxes with demands and vote the bums out of office.

Pelosi is a nightmare. She is so far Left and such a Partisan she makes Bush look like a Liberal. Add to that Soros control over things and Howard Deans nightmare reign and you have a perfect storm.

Right now everything I see tells me the Democratic Party is in the process of splitting over these radicals and the control they have gained. It is like Carter who drove people away from their own Party in droves.

The reality is most people are Moderates and are forced to choose the best of two evils because they think they have no other choice which they don't. This Party System was contrived to control us and it works. We constantly whine and cry but we don't take the obvious step of taking control by voting for people who are not Party controlled. We have the power but we don't use it. We just keep sending our checks to Parties we only partly agree with while we vote for people who don't actually represent us. We deserve to be called "sheep".

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wfaherty

Glad to see someone post who was there. In the past when the protests were people from the left, they always represented the mall being packed as being about 850,000. Now suddenly it is not?

This Partisan madness will never end unless people wake the hell up.

Of course the Fire Dept. gave the number the DNC gave them. Congress is the DC Government and their jobs depended on it. The DNC has controlled the Unions for many decades now. The Fire Dept. is Unionized and Obama just bought the Unions and has them in his hip pocket. In fact he gave them more money over the last couple of days through the construction industry even though they only make up a tiny part of construction workers. Not a dime to help anyone not in a Union. Not from this White House anyway.

Something else not right in all of this is that the CEO of GE who controls NBC and its affiliates is an Obama adviser. No special interest my backside. The DNC and the White House have complete control over major news sources.

Bush was bad but Obama is a danger to our very survival as a Free Nation.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I found his show a couple days ago and I love it, im just wondering what does everyone think of him and would you recommend his book ??

If you think he is fun on TV... locate him on talk radio and get educated.... many people do not like him ... but (big word) he does present facts and he does his homework way before and in detail before he says anything... and that makes a certain persuasion of lefties and some on the right uncomfortable because it steps into their blind comfort zones....

I have all of his books and by far the best so far is "arguing with idiots"... and it is accurate...I personally recommend it....

It will open your eyes to a bunch of things that no one wants to even consider thinking about...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I skimmed through "Arguing With Idiots" and was ready to buy it when I was at Barnes & Noble but didn't have the funds. I read "Common Sense" and I thought it was a great book. I recommend it. The part on the congressional districts is very eye-opening. I'll be purchasing Arguing with Idiots soon. Beck says it when no one else will.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join