It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastalite
Soon after ET disclosure I'm sure it will be made known that Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny are also real and that Obama is a Time Traveler that was sent back to alter the time line and save the World from annihilation.

Right, along with the Coecanth.

Haha, a prehistoric fish still alive today!

Oh wait...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux I love it when a person bashes someone else who. 1. Is not here to defend themselves. 2. When the person who is doing the bashing doesn`t even know the other person
[...]
Oh, by the way, DW doesn`t channel his information.

Just to add a few more points. The only reason that David is speaking so much of this disclosure is not 100% because of Pete Peterson's testimony. Peterson's testimony, along with one of DW's unnamed sources plus what he calls his 'intuitive' and 'dream data' are so prominent in his field of view that he simply cant ignore it, and he therefore believes that it is something that is going to happen.

In a blog post he wrote last month he said this:

Woodstock's 40-Year Cycle is Almost Complete...

I can say in all honesty that the only other time I've ever had a rapid succession of dreams this intense was in the months immediately leading up to 9/11. However, unlike the 9/11 dreams, which predicted a period of great darkness and fear that we would then go through, these dreams are making it clear that these events, while they may initially appear quite shocking, will have unprecedented and truly epic effects... for the positive.
-David Wilcock

To bring this back to my earlier point he has stated on the last Project Camelot radio show that he did (I think), that if it weren't for the mass amounts of the intuitive and dream data that he had been getting on this subject that he would disregard the witness testimonies and throw them out.

He wouldn't be vocally speaking out for something like this unless he truly believe that it is going to happen.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I'm actually panicking and hyperventilating over this. I made a prediction years ago (And it would still be accessible if my website wasnt bugged by people who didnt want the truth reveiled) about Aliens that were already on Earth would soon be seen for what they actually are underneath their 'human' outer-appearance-disguises, due to the approach and energy of 2012. But i wonder now, this tv speacial w/ human-looking ETs, will these ETs willingly come forward to disclose that theyre Aliens? Or will they be detected first and dragged to the studios to confess? OR will this all just be a great big Hoax.

Its aggravating me now. Maybe this is why ive felt so strange the past few weeks after my Birthday.... I'm having a rush of Psychic flashes and Dejavu.... I cant explain it... I saw this all happening back when i was just 14... Everything's happening so fast now. Ive left too much time slip away from me... But these human looking aliens, How human is human-looking? Let me guess, just taking a wild guess... Tall? Pasty-White, Fake-looking blonde hair and blue eyes? eh...
Actually kind of reminds me of Hitler's vision of perfection... But that aside, ive got pains in my heart right now... Also, let it be known that there are many human looking ets that are here, many of which are from planets you have never heard of. Thos human outer physical disguises will continue to fade/transform intil 2012.. please, for god's sake, no one flame me or bash me for this.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Tyxquarra Xxxendra HoTTch

My personal belief is that our planet is under protection by MGMT (higher beings, a la stargate for pop culture reference), and that nothing negative in a long term sense will result from the disclosure of our extraterrestrial brethren. That being said I believe that the ETs that will be introduced during disclosure will be of positive nature. If what I believe is true everything that is going on right now is the culmination of millions of years of planning, and MGMT would not allow anything traumatically displacing to happen to us at this time. The TV show "V" in my opinion is disinfo.

Make sure to watch that whole interview if you haven't already. There is also going to be a post on David's blog, probably this weekend about his thoughts on V as well.

I do agree with you that it is no coincidence that this show was remade only to air four or so episodes only a few months before disclosure is supposed to occur.

Think positive.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
Even if the government does come out and say that aliens are real it won't matter anyway, Everyone on ATS will say what they are saying now and that is "The government is lying", so does it really matter.

Agree...or they will think that the government is only talking about "Chinese Lanterns"!!

IMO, if this will happen , it will happen not by human free will, but maybe because the ET's requiered it!

I trully believe that normalyt this is the kind of subject that humans in power will never disclose for sure!

To happen, something "not human" must be requesting this due to some good reason!

We will see...!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Time's running out for this pseudo-prophecy/prediction/inside-knowledge/whatever-you-want-to-call-it ...
Only seven week's left before the "end of this year" ...
... time's a wasting ... tick-tock.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I have a distinct feeling this will be another "prophecy" that will pass without incident. I think full disclosure would be a great thing if there were something to disclose, but I dont see it happening anytime soon unless like many others have stated, the aliens come down themselves and do it.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
I have a distinct feeling this will be another "prophecy" that will pass without incident. I think full disclosure would be a great thing if there were something to disclose, but I dont see it happening anytime soon unless like many others have stated, the aliens come down themselves and do it.

The prophesies contradicting prophesies always make me chuckle. No offense intended DCL, yours was a relatively mild example of the type of post I am referring to and was not abusive as many are. But I am always amazed at how often posts attacking prophesies and prophets (yours was not an attack, I know) themselves contain prophesies and predictions. The irony is apparently lost on those who post such things.

I have reached the conclusion that there are 'positive prophets' and 'negative prophets'. The 'positive prophets' usually predict positive change and the 'negative prophets' usually claim this absolutely will not happen, often with great insistence and absolute certainty. Both make predictions about the future. One group pretends to be closely allied with science and 'rational thinking', yet this is belied by the fact that they are still making definite predictions about the future and claiming they "know", just like any prophet LOL. In fact, in my experience the "negative prophets" speak with more certainty about the future and greater insistence that their predictions be accepted as "truth" than the "positive prophets" do.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Touche

I didnt even realize the irony till you pointed it out. I guess I did make my own prediction while discrediting another.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
reply to post by Malcram

Touche

I didnt even realize the irony till you pointed it out. I guess I did make my own prediction while discrediting another.

LOL Well I felt a little bad for posting it in response to your comment, because as I said, your comment was very mild and was measured and polite, unlike many. We are all entitled to our 'gut feelings' after all. There are infinitely 'worse' examples on ATS of the type of posts I am talking about all the time. So, thanks for not taking offense LOL.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

No problem Malcram. Im man enough to admit when I've made observational obfuscations.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
He also says that these intelligence agents are saying that this disclosure and international TV broadcast will introduce us to HUMAN-LOOKING ET's THAT ARE HERE!

OMG!

I can't believe they are still going to go ahead with "The Grand Deception"!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
bauh!! something is up though... let's see
as for Wilcock I don't know but I think disclosure is irrelevant to wilcock,

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
i do believe that wilcox`s statement came out after the project camelot interview with "Dr" Peterson. Bill Ryan apparently had thought it important that David was present during during the interview. On the question of Disclosure, i dont think its gonna happen in my life time. I think Napoleon once stated that absolute power just remains silent. So i wont be cancelling my xmas turkey , just yet!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
It will happen, soon (within 6 months, in early 2010), but i think the dates are different... on purpose...just my feelings...though something regarding ET life WILL be announced this year as well.

[edit on 20/11/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Something I saw on tv reminded me of disclosure .
A few weeks ago in my country a tv channel during the news broadcast (one of the most important tv channels) , told a five minute news about the alien phenomenon in this case ufos being more and more occurring with more phenomenons than before. What intrigues me is that the news was told for no reason and until they showed the news little advertisements about it kept showing trough out the broadcast of the news (they usually do that to important information).
until then the channel never spoke about aliens again. Oh well maybe because our country is very open to about aliens they didnt make a big deal out of it... thing is a few years ago (2000 to 2004 2006) we had a big wave of ufo sightings!

*sorry if my english is bad

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danna
Something I saw on tv reminded me of disclosure .
A few weeks ago in my country a tv channel during the news broadcast (one of the most important tv channels) , told a five minute news about the alien phenomenon in this case ufos being more and more occurring with more phenomenons than before

That's really interesting! You made me very curious about which country this happened in...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
As much as disclosure would be nice, I have my doubts.

If David is wrong, are people gonna still follow him ?

How many strikes do these kind of people get ?

My opinion; people who make predictions and end up with a large following need to be held accountable at least a little.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aspåskjølen

*sorry for my bad english

Portugal xD its a small country.

Here we have 4 public tv channels and two are owned by the goverment.

In the 4th channel there is a program for old ladies xD they speak about diverse topics one example: the host talks about depression speaks with psychologists etc... And once in a while they speak about ufos (like once in a year) and all the crazy people call and I mean crazy!

In one of the government owned channel there used to be a program called Ufo cases xD And the host spoke about ufo cases that where reported by people and they used to do simulations of how the events occurred, interview people of the area... (just a small show) , and even speak with ufo experts.

But im saying this just to show how open we are about ufos and ets here.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hi everyone here is the most recent blog post from Project Camelot on Pete Peterson's and David Wilcock's POV regarding disclosure. They (PC) state that Obama is possibly going to announce this today on the 27 of Nov! I have highlighted parts I feel to be relevant with bold text. Looks like this black friday has the potential to be an absolutely historic one. Keep your fingers crossed.

Project Camelot

Many people have asked us for our current view of the information provided to David Wilcock and ourselves in June by Dr Pete Peterson that "time had been booked with the networks" for an announcement about Disclosure by Obama tomorrow - 27 November. We're not holding our breath: there's no immediate sign of this, and we doubt that this will happen. Dr Peterson himself stated as an immediate caveat that it was just a plan, and that plans often change. Our recent marathon audio interview with Clay and Shawn Pickering (alongside the most interesting July Barcelona panel discussion on Disclosure, which Camelot hosted) offers insight into the many problems of the subject. And as a note of interest, we were told recently by an insider source that a speech had been written for Bill Clinton - in his first term - as a Disclosure announcement. But of course, that never saw the light of day. We don't know why it was canceled. Recent events, however, suggest a steady build-up to an announcement of something, sometime. Two weeks ago the Vatican held a conference on extraterrestrial life (we enjoyed the 'ET phone Rome' headline). NASA has now stated that there's water on the moon. And there have been more interviews by Larry King on UFOs this year then ever before. Like everyone else, we're watching and waiting for the announcement to be made: whether it's this year, next year, or in 2012, it has to come sometime. The world's as ready as it ever will be. --Bill

[edit on 27-11-2009 by antithesis.]

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join