It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Were do i find the ORIGIN of the DISCLOSURE information??

Who said it FIRST?
And were?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Does anyone have a link to one of the species David was talking about that would be disclosed on National TV? Maybe a video, pic, or some sort of evidence available. I know there a lot of people that have dealt with them so maybe there is a site to prove this with uploaded pics and vids.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexAts
does anybody know the date and time of this "international 2 hour tv spot"? I'd like to calender it

Thanks

I have thought about this myself. Can it be checked at all? Are there any members of ATS connected to the news media for instance that would know about something like this?
A perfect time would of course be President Obama's acceptance of the Nobel Peace prize, that would have a worldwide audience.
Like with everything of this sort it's just a case of wait and see isn't it?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by airliebird58

Dear airliebird58 & AlexAts

The more I read on this forum and other like it the more I think that most out there just don’t get the significance of DISCLOSURE, it is not going to matter one jot if you see or don’t see the actual event live.

Why? Because you will be bombarded with it for the next decade at very least. This is not going to be yet another explosive devise exploding in Iraq or Afghanistan.

This will be the only worthwhile news event since the birth of JC. The calendar will be dated before and after in the same way. In short you will never hear the end of it.

In my humble opinion there will be no build up to it there will be an event that can not be questioned and it will go from there.

It will be the biggest deal ever, now what do you think?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I certainly do not underestimate in anyway what effect disclosure would have on the world. It would change everyones lives literally overnight.
I can't speak for AlexAts, but my post was concerning David Wilcock's announcement that TV air time had already been booked for a broadcast about the subject.
I was thinking along the terms of verification, for example, if this was to be an international broadcast is it still true that satellite time would have to be booked, and how far in advance would this have to take place?
Whether it turns out to be true or not, it sure is a breathtaking thought isn't it?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
ABC just sent out its promotional email for the remake of the seies "V"
which has been discussed in this thread. I am not in anyway saying that is what Wilcox's statement was regarding, just adding this as I find it interesting .

Show description:
V
They Arrive

They call themselves The Visitors, and they come with a universal message of hope just when we need it most. There are those who quickly accept them, but others question what their true mission is.

Here is the poll in the email.
If The Visitors arrived tomorrow, would you..

a) Be first in line to welcome them.
b) Observe from a distance.
c) Get as far away as possible!

This is how the voting has gone thus far:
a) 55.4%
b) 33.9%
c) 10.6%

[edit on 26-10-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

You know what I was just thinking after you posted that poll. I think they're testing the public to see what kind of reaction they would expect from them. That is if Wilcock's sources are correct and they are talking about full ET disclosure, what better way to test the public by having them fill out a survey to see how people think about aliens visiting Earth. Since it's only a TV show, there's a failsafe in it because if the majority of the public thought they were being threatened by these beings, then they wouldn't disclose and there would be no harm with the survey. They have an excuse to keep the secret going and they can just tell people that it was only for the show and there it's just a fun thing to ponder. This is just a personal opinion, but I think it would make sense for them to see what people would think.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sirius20

That is what I was thinking too!
Now I am skeptical that this discloseure event will happen
although very hopeful. It would be cool, my concern would be why!

But that poll I totally agree they are testing the waters.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by airliebird58

Originally posted by AlexAts
does anybody know the date and time of this "international 2 hour tv spot"? I'd like to calender it

Thanks

I have thought about this myself. Can it be checked at all? Are there any members of ATS connected to the news media for instance that would know about something like this?
A perfect time would of course be President Obama's acceptance of the Nobel Peace prize, that would have a worldwide audience.
Like with everything of this sort it's just a case of wait and see isn't it?

I have seen a lot of chat about this 2 hour time slot supposedly booked, Many people say AHH its impossible and to expensive to book Time on every channel in the world. You don't have to book time on every station and the government doesn't pay for TV time ( they just take it). I mean look at balloon boy he didn't even book time and he was on every channel. They Just have to book the time even on a local network and the rest can pick up the feed if they deem it news worthy. What I'm getting at is this "booked time" could be on any little TV network and it wouldn't matter. Which makes it real tough to go to TV guide.com click ahead a couple weeks and see it. Even then we all know how bad tv guide and preview guide are at updating their posted listings last minute.

Even if you did get a hold of somebody that works at a major network they still might not know of. So it it make it pretty hard to prove or disprove. A good clue in the right direction would be where Obama plans to spend thanksgiving!! which raises more questions as to why Obama would announce disclosure on black Friday seems like it would be bad for the economy to disrupt one of the biggest shopping days of the year.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dallasgboy

If our dollars are still worth anything by Black Friday, anyways. Maybe that's the point, hmm....

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by airliebird58

Dear airliebird58

Just the talk about booking air time goes a long way to proving my point.

It will not be necessary for such an announcement.

You think that one second after the president of the USA announces an ET presents net works are still going to be running Gilligan’s Island.

The hush about all the other problems this world is suffering will be ear splitting.

It will not happen until it is forced by ET.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Here is the poll in the email.
If The Visitors arrived tomorrow, would you..

a) Be first in line to welcome them.
b) Observe from a distance.
c) Get as far away as possible!

This is how the voting has gone thus far:
a) 55.4%
b) 33.9%
c) 10.6%

Thanks for posting.

This is heartening news. I think V's a psy-op specifically designed to pre-empt/pollute positive contact. I guess the psy-op hasn't worked, even according to their own internal polls with fans of the series.

That said, when the quarantine is lifted I'm still going to be cautious. I believe most groups are positive but I'm still not hopping on the first saucer out of here. BTW- anyone offering 'evacuation' is bogus.

This is all my opinion, valid til midnight tonight.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
Whats most unbelievable to me is that all TPTB' have to do is tell you what you want to hear and so many people are ecstatic...

I would be like wtf are they planning after 'revealing' this to us... must be a purpose behind it and with their track record not good...

That is exactly the way I too would look at it.

I wouldn't be voicing anything. I'd keep quiet, but I'd be all squinty-eyed like a cynical old cop sitting in my mufti car watching a group of youths hanging out in my suburb after sun down. Sure, they don't seem to be doing anyhing wrong right at that exact time, but they're young and I'm old and cynical, so...

But, I have no reason to believe this David Wilcock... I guess I have no real reason not to believe him either. I don't really know anything about him.
Well, he said before the end of the year... so I guess we'll see.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

I'd agree with you in that regard, and Wilcock has said that their purpose behind this is so that TBTB can release alien tech into the mainstream and make Europe and the US into powerhouse economies again. Countries like China and India are dominating the global market place right now in terms of potential growth while Europe isn't.

The thing is though that once they disclose this information it opens up the doors for positive ETs to move in and say "hey here we are, we know you know of us for certain now and we want to start talking".

As much as TBTB would want to turn this into something that would benefit them I don't think the positive ETs would allow them to.

@cindymars

I'd vote A on the poll personally.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by antithesis.]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
And also, V is simply a TV show guys - yes it's nice ET serie but per say nothing about disclosure other then sharing same subject. Big bucks, actors, cliffhanger, season 2 etc etc

As for D-Day per say, we shall see or not very soon anyway.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
Were do i find the ORIGIN of the DISCLOSURE information??

Who said it FIRST?
And were?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
huggs everyone,,,

thanks for posting this,,,,...

it is interesting none the less why pepople make these statements,,,lol

I dont lay much hope into this....

I think disclosure will be like WHAM BAM,,,,and catch us off guard,,,
theres always the 3rd or 4th parties who make predictions like this...,,,and one would think there would be more than just him who latched onto this disclosure information he says he claims,,,?????

There would be several different sources/people onto this by now...one would think anyways..

oh well,,,,,smile....

Amy

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Are we still at the same place with the disclosure news? Last I read Wilcocks had pushed the dates back?

Really are we really sitting around waiting on this event to happen? First I don't think it's goping to happen EVER! The government isn't very good at saying OPPS MY BAD>>>>>>SORRY!...EVER!. And admitting to years of lies and cover ups isn't going to get them any bonus points for trust. Now on the economic front this would be the biggest injection of steriods to the economy. It would re-boot every thing. People would be flocking to churches again people would be buying any thing that had to do with "alien" it would look like a 3 ring circus in terms of economic boom. People would be running out of their shoes to get to the banks to cash in on the new "world currancy" think about all the "world market" world this and world that and central this and central that word terms being used these days.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by antithesis.
reply to post by Recouper

I'd agree with you in that regard, and Wilcock has said that their purpose behind this is so that TBTB can release alien tech into the mainstream and make Europe and the US into powerhouse economies again. Countries like China and India are dominating the global market place right now in terms of potential growth while Europe isn't.

The thing is though that once they disclose this information it opens up the doors for positive ETs to move in and say "hey here we are, we know you know of us for certain now and we want to start talking".

As much as TBTB would want to turn this into something that would benefit them I don't think the positive ETs would allow them to.

@cindymars

I'd vote A on the poll personally.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by antithesis.]

If disclosure does come soon, there probably is this capitalistic idea behind it. But I keep seeing arrests being done. I had two flashes and saw this happening. A friend wrote to me about his dreams about this, we are both receiving pushes to look to the same sources recently. Now nesara is tlalking about arrests being done and many crafts unmasking, and nesara is something I don't follow, though its connected to Sirius, and my friend who is that in source is compelled to follow this info and has Sekhmet on her wall (the feline race of the moons of Sirius b) And Ashtar is 1/2 Sirian and 1/2 Anromedan, so despite not following this per sae, its getting interesting to me:

magisteria.wordpress.com...

What I do hope for, is that this idea they have as to their reasons for it dissipates as some real galctic justice occurs and mass arrests of the bankers, and leaders takes place.
Anyway, this I do send thoughts, visualizations and prayers to now for all the above coincidences and associations. Even if its a long shot, I have my fingers crossed.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join