It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

this statement alone is disinformation from either a CIA operative, or simply an ignorant buffoon who thinks he is in the know but clearly knows nothing about the global conspiracy.

don't think for a second that the reason they are illegal is because they harm people or make them crazy, they are illegal because they stimulate the right brain in this left brain dominant society, and its easier to control someone who is stuck in a left brain state of mind. this is all fact, go do some research for yourself.

thank you for beating me to posting this. its this type of mindset that is ruining society.

thank you for the left/right brain information! i have never looked into that before!!

lets get this disclosure on the road!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
But what about the "prime directive" isn't it against the rules to interfere with a species before they have developed hyperdrive technology

seriously though we've heard it before. I'll be watching but not expecting. . .

here's to hope

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I am dissapointed that people like David Wilcock can generate so much attention. I just wish this wasn't the case, but as it stands it is the case. It will just be another year that goes by and his excuse will be what is to be expected for such.

He does this type of thing for attention seeking, perhaps, as a youngster his parents never gave him the "light" of day and people like this use this type of thing for "attention"

Reminds me of that lady and her ship of love and light and that bit.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I for one believe that mind altering drugs are one of the easiest ways to reach a meditative state and keep it with as little distraction as possible.
Yes, I know that it can lead to some pretty far-fetched ideas, but isn't that exactly what all the religious leaders tell us is good? (meditation lol)
So what if its a "short cut", with the pace that the world is moving, sometimes we all need to slow down and just think to ourselves of all the possibilities out there.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I just can't fiqure this guy out. First I listen to him and feel he is a nut case. Then sometime I feel that some of what he says is dead on.
I just read the law of one and I know he refers a lot to Ra and the readings. I feel some of it may have some validity, but then he goes off into so many different directions. I am not sure what he really knows or believes anymore. I feel he feeds off the public, and his reactions dictate such. Right now there is so much doom and gloom, and he is trying to portray a more positive outlook. I feel this is something people want to hear. Something with a positive spin. That will at least have people reading more into his website and information. So I am still on the fence here.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
David Wilcock ?
He has his views, but he's nothing to add to the UFO Problem other than another angle. I'm a wee-bit surprised how the mention of Wilcock can bring the growth of any thread to this level. But at the same time there's obviously something more here than I see.

Decoy

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder
But what about the "prime directive" isn't it against the rules to interfere with a species before they have developed hyperdrive technology

here's to hope

According to the ET's they were given divine decree/permission from heaven to help out our earth and help it get ready for/and ascension.

This is the case, but FREEWILL is also at play. They can't just fly down and land and do mass decloakings of their ships as it will interfere with out freewill.

There are many on this planet who still don't know/don't care about ET's.

Now this is the interesting bit, according to them, 51% of the planet has to have wanted/desired changes in order for them to directly intervene with our affairs instead of a push and nudge here and there. So now that's we're over that 51% threshold they have total authoriy to intervene and do what it takes to get this planet's and it's people ready for ascension and that includes 'CHANGE' since more than 51% desire it.

The time for it is NOW. It is happening. It will only get quicker and quicker and the rest is history.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I mentioned about changes everybody is saying and the whistleblowers and another one is in front of us and wow have saw the news "GIANT RIBBON DISCOVERED AT THE EDGE OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM"
spaceweather.com...

[edit on 16-10-2009 by bartolas]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by rainfall

You say all of David Wilcock's work is backed up with facts! Then prove it, let's see this factual evidence you speak of.
Sorry, but I'm not seeing it.

kindred,

Seems you still haven't learned anything....still wanting someone to prove something to you...

If YOU want to know whether David Wilcock is speaking the truth or not YOU will have to do your own research...

divinecosmos.com...

Hope this helps you grow...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

i have heard that wilcock is well, how can i say it, reptilian....ditto d icke....
not saying they are right or wrong...but yes, i do believe in what he is saying..... i have heard that on/about 27 Nov...obamma da man from nigeria 'may' have something to say on Mr and Mrs and baby ET's....so be ready for that...
then get ready for WWIII with iran and israel having a party in the sand box....woopie..who would have thunk it...?
check out Andrew D Basaigo on google or youtube... project pegasus......
i did 30 years with dod etc and i would be very very very surprised if they shoot their mouth...why? cause there are so many who have committed serious FELONIES. mil lab, mk ultra, etcetc ad nauseum.... they have to croak off before the feds come clean..... what good is it for them to disclose anything? they have nothing to gain..... in the gov't it is all about the gov't and nothing to do about humanity....NADA. so there.... if it happens it will be because obamma the muslim from africa is on crack...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
ps...to previous email....my 'n' word was NIGERIA.......africa for those who are ignorant....
after 30 years of DIVERSITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND EEO..... do you think i will say da real 'n' word....????? did that once and it didn't go over to good with my broooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssss.... they ran the place...into the ground...but could they dress, talk and bs.... it was allllll motown.... and downtown at the club......
yo

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by guadalupejoe
ps...to previous email....my 'n' word was NIGERIA.......africa for those who are ignorant....
after 30 years of DIVERSITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND EEO..... do you think i will say da real 'n' word....????? did that once and it didn't go over to good with my broooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssss.... they ran the place...into the ground...but could they dress, talk and bs.... it was allllll motown.... and downtown at the club......
yo

You worked for the Dod? No offense, but judging by your speech patterns and vernacular... Well, I'll just leave it at that.

With all due respect...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

Originally posted by constantwonder

here's to hope

According to the ET's they were given divine decree/permission from heaven to help out our earth and help it get ready for/and ascension.

This is the case, but FREEWILL is also at play. They can't just fly down and land and do mass decloakings of their ships as it will interfere with out freewill.

There are many on this planet who still don't know/don't care about ET's.

Now this is the interesting bit, according to them, 51% of the planet has to have wanted/desired changes in order for them to directly intervene with our affairs instead of a push and nudge here and there. So now that's we're over that 51% threshold they have total authoriy to intervene and do what it takes to get this planet's and it's people ready for ascension and that includes 'CHANGE' since more than 51% desire it.

The time for it is NOW. It is happening. It will only get quicker and quicker and the rest is history.

Actually,

1) The "ETs" you are referring to is mainly the Galactic Federation of Light. There are some other ETs working on this project, but the GFoL are the ones who have the God's "OK". Their basic task is to create an "environment" on Earth before 2012 that is more productive for spiritual growth in the 3D realm.

2) However, the actual group that is tasked by God with people's preparation for the actual Ascension, and manning the "Gates" to Ascension, are the Ascended Masters of Telos.

3) The GFoL have an actual deadline when they have to make global first contact by (I'm not privy to that date and I doubt any human has access to that date either). The "51%" factor was to allow them to make contact before the "deadline" date.

4) No one in these posts have yet to point out that Mike Quinsey's "Salusa" channelings this week have backed up David's message of Disclosure. One of this weeks messages indicated an actual probable date for Disclosure (not necessarily First Contact) will be between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

From my personal perspective, Salusa's messages appear to be closest to my perception of "reality".

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by seircram

4) No one in these posts have yet to point out that Mike Quinsey's "Salusa" channelings this week have backed up David's message of Disclosure. One of this weeks messages indicated an actual probable date for Disclosure (not necessarily First Contact) will be between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

seircram,

Actually it was referred to at least twice on page 26, with links...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by seircram

From my personal perspective, Salusa's messages appear to be closest to my perception of "reality".

seiercram, I also started reading all these GFL channeled messages this year and SaLuSa of Sirius thru Quinsey's messages 'resonated' as of value to me the most of all of them. I was suprised to see 'his' message this week echo the Wilcock info concerneing possible disclosure this year.

However, it does give one pause to wonder whether the channelers are reading the same internet sites we are and subconsciously (or consciously) coming out with messages that agree with each other, rather than any true reality.

Until a GFL ET or ED entity or ascended master personally contacts me and lets me know whats up I can't be sure about anything I read. (And even then how sure could I be?)

[edit on 17-10-2009 by mountain_jim]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Actually the GOFL is really misunderstood, and channeled sources are not correct often, or always even.

There is truly a Federation, and there are Andromedan Delegations, and the GOFL itself is a intergalactic special elite project between the two galaxies. The leader of the Federation is half Sirian and half Andromedan, is 7.4 feet tall and his name really is Sheridan Ashtar, however, if anyone claims to be him, or channel him, or creates any cult about him, its something from the dark side trying to neutralize the real negotiations that have been ongoing between the United Nations and Various International Organizations and heads of countries. Reconpilot mentioned in the HiAliens thread, "questions for reconpilot" that the UN would have brought out Altair years ago if it wasnt for the US/UK.

The true Federation, the MIBs , the delegations from Andromedan are here, many are incarnated by the millions as starseeds, primarily from Pleiadian, Sirian and many, many from Andross. They are often, though not all Lyrean in origin. The human looking fair haired pleiadians, are not the native pleiadians but are the Lyreans who were rescued when that planet, one of the last freedom fighting planets that did not fall to the annauki's, but was destroyed by them in a last standoff, and they were brought to those other systems. I have that memory. I was brought to pleiadies. When I started waking up, it turned out that all of my memories that also invovled the greys and abductions, but the memories of human et contact, the blond couple in blue uniforms, and then the sitings and contact my family has had, is Federation in origin.

Disclosure is essential, it is the positive timeline, the non-disaster one. And we all have to work hard for this. This is about freedom and advancement, and it affects the entire universe, for the multiverse is interconnected. There is a potential that the last remnants left of the annanuki empire, our leaders, and corporate and those behind them, are holding the multiverse hostage with a negative slave planet, where advancement has halted. And a reset button is coming that can be avoided or mitigated enormously. This will create a potential future universe in which love and freedom will not be understood. We are here to stop that possibility from occurring and to free people, to restore free will.

People writing on ATS, and various threads, those who are not on negative assignments, but are awake and aware to issues, and some are also aware of psi abillities. For example, you know someone is going to phone, sure enough.....You're thinking of your friend, and go and check and he's just emailed, this is psi, its related to the Universal Understanding, the joint mind, and unity, it is a forerunner of telepathy. It means you are a starseed. Most of the people who are awake and aware are starseeds. I have a thread about waking up. Its important to do the work and get on mission. Demanding disclosure is one of them.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Earth, and 3D cannot be underestimated. It is the foundation of the multiverse. Wisdom does look up from the bottom of the well. Earth was an intergalactic living library that was to serve many different races and systems. There are some now who are dying because of the takeover of this planet by the old empire eons ago. And the freedom, love and information must be restored, and humanity must be advanced, for humans cannot be abandoned. A small remant of nukis are left, and they are managing to hold the multiverse in a deadlock. It is the Divine Plan, the work of the High Councils, the Federation and Intergalactic, efforts to free this planet.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity_99,

Do yo know anything about the Ashtar Galactic command...?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Its a annanuki dark side twist on truth. Ashtar is the real commander of the Federation, and nothing written about him in the media is correct. He doesnt channel any information and he's not here on earth. He is one of the ones I remember in my contact experiences and he is awe inspiring. There is no advancement through alternate methods, for 5D and above is the Universal Understanding. Our innermost thoughts and mind is known and we are one, while still retaining our individual wills and natures. He is who he is through incredible mind, heart and spirit. He is loved by countless people and an inspiration to many, and I only have some of my memories back.

The Ashtar Command group is formed by annanuki's in source and is disinfo. And that they somehow chose to create this new age nonsense and discredit ufology, including possibly the Federation itself by establishing such cults is really disturbing.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Do you know anything about Vrillon...?

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join