It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Wow, for a person who has been here upwards of 5 years you mustn't have been paying much attention if you say there is no evidence at all to back up the theories discussed at this website.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

man dont you get it! there is no proof until it is shown on one of the controlled 24 hr news stations, everything else is just crazy people making up things like nanothermite being found in the debree of the wtc

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ascisco

man dont you get it! there is no proof until it is shown on one of the controlled 24 hr news stations, everything else is just crazy people making up things like nanothermite being found in the debree of the wtc

How is EVERY SINGLE person crazy? I could agree that a majority are (maybe crazy, maybe some seeing natural phenomena, who knows), but not every one. And certainly not the whistleblowers!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Kindred, if or when you see stuff with your own eyes, then you'll know this stuff is real. I've seen a spirit in my apartment that came right next to me for about 10 seconds. I've also seen some things that may have been extraterrestrial. I've met David Wilcock and like him very much. His videos on 2012 have some great info. in them. He's not the only one talking about discloser. I hope he's correct.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Nothing comes for free from US Gov...

ohhh, ok now "War on human look E.T.", so Ahmadinejad and Chaves are E.T. bomb the iran an take the Chile Oil. how can i dont think it before!? Osama dont hide him self, he go back home..

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Emerson4br]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

Originally posted by ascisco

How is EVERY SINGLE person crazy? I could agree that a majority are (maybe crazy, maybe some seeing natural phenomena, who knows), but not every one. And certainly not the whistleblowers!

I may be wrong, but I'm 99.999999% certain that ascisco was being sarcastic.

Have nothing to mention for a second line so here's a big smile

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I subscribe to Mike Quinseys channelled messages from the Galactic Federation. The email I received today supports what David Wilcock is saying. Don't know if it's just coincidence that it came on the 14th October....I'm sure we all remember Blossom Goodchilds prediction for that date LAST year! Hopefully this WILL happen.

Check out
www.treeofthegoldenlight.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Where's this hard, physical & undeniable evidence you speak of. All I'm seeing is suspect pictures and videos that prove nothing at all and conspiracy theorists who are simply out to milk the naive & gullible people of their hard earned cash. I'm not saying UFO, Aliens don't exist. I'm simply stating that it's not physically been proven yet. Like I said, alll you're left with is nothing but conjecture & supposition to go on and for me that's no longer enough.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Well this would be interesting. But before Christmas. Well it's not going to be long to see if this happens or not.

I guess we will wait and see. Nothing surprises me anymore.

~NOAH

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

I too have had plenty of spiritual experiences, and I'm sure your experiences were as real as my own. It's just that such things cannot be physically proven to anybody else who hasn't experienced something similar.

As for David Wilcock coming across as honest. Well that is how these people manage to exploit everyone. How can anybody seriously believe anything these people say. They make extraordinary claims and have nothing whatsoever to back them up, except their word which for the most part isn't exactly credible to begin with, especially if there past tales are anything to go by.

If these conspiracy authors, or whistle blowers have something extraordinary to share, then please back it ip with extraordinary evidence or simply don't insult my intelligence or waste my time.

I've read enough conspiracy books and watched enough videos to know when I'm being taken for a ride. Take Alex Collier for example. He starts his latest speech by saying that Mornay want's me to tell you Blah, Blah, Blah! Isn't it always the same. Wild claims and no evidence to back it up. Apparently Aliens are hovering over the Arctic in a huge spaceship. If so then why can't they provide Alex Collier with hard physical evidence to prove they exist. Even better, why doesn't Mornay speak for himself using a holographic projection from his spaceship. A walk in the park for Aliens with such amazing technologies, as Alex Collier would have us believe. Lets be honest, you have to be really naive and gullible to buy into all this nonsense when there's never any physical or hard evidence on show.

It's all just bollicks. Anybody could make a living peddlling this nonsense and make plenty of money while doing it. Unfortunately I for one am just not that dishonest and couldn't treat people in this manner, but unfortunately there are plenty of people who do. These people are just complete scum.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
"Before Xmas, but after now"

Yeah, I think we figured that part out for ourselves when he said it would happen this year.

What a crock, how much do these charlatans make a year from doing these shows and expos, I want in on that cash!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by Sargoth

As for David Wilcock coming across as honest. Well that is how these people manage to exploit everyone. How can anybody seriously believe anything these people say. They make extraordinary claims and have nothing whatsoever to back them up, except their word which for the most part isn't exactly credible to begin with, especially if there past tales are anything to go by.

Hi kindred,

Your avatar sure does not match your personality......maybe you should change it to a skull and cross bones..

I'm sorry that you have become so jaded and miserable....that's clear to me from reading your posts.

It seems you are looking for someone out there to give you undeniable evidence into what the future holds...

Maybe it's time for you to start to look within yourself to find out what is true and what is useless dross...

You will be amazed at how positive your future will be when you start to fill your mind with positive thoughts...

We do have the power to create our own realities......start creating your own....and stop looking for someone to do it for you...

All of David Wilcock's work IS backed up with facts!

Hope this helps you grow...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I just listened to C2C I DL off mininova using Bittorrent, and davids web blog andf I have to say...

Is this really going to happen? We need to keep up strong moral values, and help eachother no matter the outcome. Service to others is a must in this world. It is very probabale that the NWO will thrash out in death rattles. I hope the Benevolents are truly protecting us. Im doing my best to fight in this life, but I'm not fist fighting like an animal in the streets.

Keep hoping we will prevail. Keep pushing! Never stop, never quit!!!

Semper Fi
James

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Just a theory, but if this is really going to happen before christmas.. Don't you think it might be announced at the Nobel Peace Price consert in december? There Obama will have the whole world paying attention! I'd think he wouldn't want to disclose anything before then... But as said.. just a theory!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by satwin

I just came here to mention today's 'channeled' message from SaLuSa (of Sirius) thru Mike Quinsey which appears to mirror what Wilcock relayed from his 'sources'.

I don't claim to believe or disbelieve these messages, but I do find more energy resonance with messages from this source than from others I read from www.welcomethelight.com...
where I read this one just now.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Handerreder

I hadn't heard of this. Quite possibly. Booking tv time huh?

I was reading the Majority of posts and WOW... for an online community ATS seems so Negatrive. Dont get me wrong, there are many of you who are leading positivley.
Leaders trust and show forgivness and compasion. I see so many jaded and hurt animals thrashing out. Who cares if he's full of it right? He (wilcox)clearly said on his web blog that his cred's arn't at risk over this. He was shocked at the distain, and I'm not. I read your post's (all you arguer's who are confused) and nits saddens me. From moon box's to people's Gray area story's. Many attack and repeat directly at other's. Is this your lifes purpose while 25,000 children die of starvation everyday?

25,000... and you spend your time arguing semantics and blind points of view... Does it matter where the round originated(the nole or supposetory) while the head was still shattered.

GET ON POINT PEOPLE. You dont need to have served in the Marines like me to find your self. You dont need to see death to value life, love , and each other.

Lets move forward, help eachother. Volunteer in your hometown, in your community. SO WHAT if you need to work for a church in some places to do organzied good. OWEY OW! They made me listen to a bible quote and a prayer.... BOO HOO Most likely the people around you need you! In your own home town!

WAKE UP and start helping each other.

We dont need benevolents to show you the Money(so to say) The real money, the real UFO is your hearts, if you havnt shared them with a hurting stranger GET OUT THERE AND PUT IN WORK.

End F"ing Transmission.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This imminent disclosure rumour has been doing the rounds for years, its a bit sad really that such a passive viewpoint of waiting for someone else to tell us is seen as valid. The best solution is for the public to pursue ufology by their own institution, we cannot rely on anyone else but our selves.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

Someone who actually makes sense. I have to echo that post and add that for a community of people that discuss the unusual, paranormal, spiritual, and alien with each other there seems to be very little room for openmindedness. Each post tries to outdo the other with regards to how wrong everyone is, what a charlatan DW is.
I've said it before, I'm on the fence regarding this one and will wait and see. My own feelings are telling me something major will happen, whether it is disclosure or not remains to be seen. Noone can say for sure that DW is right or that he is wrong. Instead of 26 pages of speculation just be open minded. Wouldn't it be great if we got disclosure?
I understand that many people have made "predictions" that never came true, but is that really enough reason to attack someone who, in his own words, says that disclosure MAY happen. He never said it will def happen.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerson4br
Nothing comes for free from US Gov...

ohhh, ok now "War on human look E.T.", so Ahmadinejad and Chaves are E.T. bomb the iran an take the Chile Oil. how can i dont think it before!? Osama dont hide him self, he go back home..

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Emerson4br]

Chile oil?

That's just how much you know. Hugo Chavez is the Venezuelan president.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

In the eyes of someone who is looking at a discussion board, I see your perspective, but how about looking at declassified documents? How about you go to the library & pull out Ecoscience from the dust where it openly calls for mass sterilization and forced abortions... David Bowie was awake to the conspiracy REALITIES in the SEVENTIES!

So, nobody throughout history has conspired? People have always conspired. It's crazy to deny reality when there IS proof. Just THINK a little.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join