It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
New updates!

divinecosmos.com...

Official Disclosure of Extraterrestrial Life is Imminent

Obama is therefore poised to play a prominent role in the increased global governance that will be necessary after an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. The timing would most likely coincide sometime soon after his Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech on December 10, 2009 in Oslo, Norway.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hi there! Just a little question about Obamas peace prize. He's been awarded it for..? Erm... Something yet, and im probably crazy for speculating this, although others probably have said or thought the same thing, and it would tie the two topics together triumphantly if the 5 Committee Members of the Norwegian Storting authority Actually Knew Obama would Disclose Alien Existance and introduce the Benevolent aliens to socity. Obviously, in my oppinion this would be the GREATEST EXCUSE to give out the Nobel Peace Prize. You know??
And for instance, look at other N.P.P. winners, such as:
2006- Muhammad Yunus for efforts in creating economic and social development.
2005- Mohamed ElBaradei of the I.A.E.A in efforts to prevent nuclear energy being used by the military.
2004- Wangari Maathai for contributing to sustainable development, democracy and peace.
2003- Shirin Ebadi for efforts in democracy, human rights.
2002- Jimmy Carter for efforts to find peacefull solutions to international conflicts.
2001- Kofi Annan for their work in a better-organised and peace full world.
2000- Kim Dae Jung for work in reconciliation with North Korea.

All good peacefull work but imagine,
Obama- For peaceful negotiation and introduction with EBE/Alien Galactic Confediration... Sounds pretty sweet huh??

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
"MOVEMENTS TOWARDS ECONOMIC RE-ORIENTATION"

"Remember -- this is a war. Things could easily happen to throw off Obama's current timeline that we've heard from these various witnesses. I have not received any specific intuitive data as to the actual timing of Disclosure, and therefore will not see this as a failure of my own intuition if the inital dates pass without any apparent action."

"Nonetheless, I completely agree with Dr. Salla that there are multiple contingency plans in place for disclosure to occur somewhere between now and the first quarter of 2010. If we haven't seen anything by, say, April or May of next year at the very latest, then I would expect that there will be some very obvious reasons why by that point...divinecosmos

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
David Wilcock..... Project Camelot.... Hmmmm Where to begin?!?!

1 st David Wilcock, I think I almost have him figured out. Because I have witnessed other people attempting to do the same thing but just not as quick and grandiose as DW has seemed to accomplish it. But DW's story gos (from what I can tell) something like this. Rumored to be doped up and bumming in somebodies basement he gets fascinated with the idea of channeled information, so he starts putting out his own cleverly written channeled information on the internet. (its out there you can check for you self) Perfectly juicy yet vague in a cliche lightworker kind of way. Which works for him for some time. But after a year or so of being blasted from skeptics and logic minded people he decides to do a little research on other people's research and pseudosciences like torsion field theory, consciousness evolution, Mayan prophecy, and even some out their off shoots of of recognized physics. Packages it together as his own work slaps a fancy name on it like hyper dimensional physics or convergence writes a couple books about it, and makes some home made movies. He lets that sit out there on the internet for awhile until people start to swallow it. OH and at some point he decides its a good idea to claim to be Edgar Cayce reincarnate (Probably to play into his self made persona of being thee spiritual scientist of the century) Then project camelot gets a hold of him (and project camelot will just about promote and buy into anything) now he has insider whistle-blower contacts like project camelot (Why would a high level inside government spook contact a fraudulent plagiaristic youtube one hit wonder with top secret disclosure information and not the greer guy who is so much more believable and respectable?) And so DW has is SyFy show and his last little movie or book coming out and this is his last ditch advertising effort because he is to greedy to ride it out to 2012. I think If Blossom Goodchild had a brain and a better public relations guy this is what October 14th 2008 would have looked like. I dunno When I see DW I see a slick talking, Scam Artist and Conman, at least Blossom Goodchild was a sweet old lady.

I think if somebody is going to attempt to rape the emotions of the weak minded with a prediction that resembles hope they should have to escrow all profits from merchandise (books t-shirts movies donations proceeds from TV shows ect.) from the time the prediction is made to the time it is supposed to happen. And when the prediction doesn't happen they should have to give the escrow-ed funds to a charity voted on by the people scammed. But of course if they did that then every church in the world would owe a awful lot of people a awful lot of money

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dallasgboy

That is one of the 'lowest' posts I've seen on ATS in a while - and that's saying something.

It's no more than spite filled gossip.

Not impressed.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

OT:
I have to agree with you. It`s one thing to not agree with someones opinion, but to make it a personal attack, that`s a whole new ball game. It makes me sick.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dallasgboy
David Wilcock..... Project Camelot.... Hmmmm Where to begin?!?!

1 st David Wilcock, I think I almost have him figured out. Because I have witnessed other people attempting to do the same thing but just not as quick and grandiose as DW has seemed to accomplish it. But DW's story gos (from what I can tell) something like this.

Rumored to be doped up and bumming in somebodies basement he gets fascinated with the idea of channeled information, so he starts putting out his own cleverly written channeled information on the internet. (its out there you can check for you self) Perfectly juicy yet vague in a cliche lightworker kind of way.

Which works for him for some time. But after a year or so of being blasted from skeptics and logic minded people he decides to do a little research on other people's research and pseudosciences like torsion field theory, consciousness evolution, Mayan prophecy, and even some out their off shoots of of recognized physics.

Packages it together as his own work slaps a fancy name on it like hyper dimensional physics or convergence writes a couple books about it, and makes some home made movies. He lets that sit out there on the internet for awhile until people start to swallow it. OH and at some point he decides its a good idea to claim to be Edgar Cayce reincarnate (Probably to play into his self made persona of being thee spiritual scientist of the century)

Then project camelot gets a hold of him (and project camelot will just about promote and buy into anything) now he has insider whistle-blower contacts like project camelot (Why would a high level inside government spook contact a fraudulent plagiaristic youtube one hit wonder with top secret disclosure information and not the greer guy who is so much more believable and respectable?)

And so DW has is SyFy show and his last little movie or book coming out and this is his last ditch advertising effort because he is to greedy to ride it out to 2012. I think If Blossom Goodchild had a brain and a better public relations guy this is what October 14th 2008 would have looked like.

I dunno When I see DW I see a slick talking, Scam Artist and Conman, at least Blossom Goodchild was a sweet old lady.

I think if somebody is going to attempt to rape the emotions of the weak minded with a prediction that resembles hope they should have to escrow all profits from merchandise (books t-shirts movies donations proceeds from TV shows ect.) from the time the prediction is made to the time it is supposed to happen.

And when the prediction doesn't happen they should have to give the escrow-ed funds to a charity voted on by the people scammed. But of course if they did that then every church in the world would owe a awful lot of people a awful lot of money

You left out the part where he asks for donations to help him continue his "research"*snort,snort*.

He is just a humble "lightworker" living on Montana Ave. in Santa Monica,Ca which has some of the highest rents in all of Calif. and is adjacent to exclusive Pacific Palisades and Belair.

Look at him in his last "Project Camelot" video, Hollow dark shadowed sunken eyes.Unbuttoned shirt and long barely combed hair.Plus the staccato speech and hand waving.

At one point he bumps something and loses his train of thought.
"Now I am going to have to talk from ego" he states, and then goes to showing a power point presentation.

He stays on stage for 2 and half hours ranting.

He tells people to "say amen" reminded me of Koresh or Jim Jones),bashes Fox news (didn't know "enlightened" people were Democrats exclusively)and also says that all the conspiracy sites including the largest one ATS are government run dis-information sites.

He also stated near the beginning of his 2-1/2 hour rant that "all the "mysterious secret" information he was going to divulge was
freely available on the internet if people would just look!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram

That is one of the 'lowest' posts I've seen on ATS in a while - and that's saying something.

Not impressed.

It is all true. And if you would LISTEN to his last and greatest closely you would realize it.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Its upto you if you believe this person, i would not, and i personally do not believe alien disclosure will come in my life.

Its not the american government who are holding of, like we all know, and i doubt obama has the power obama thinks he has over america.

Personally i do not think humans are ready for it anyway, spiritually most of us are scum, without a care other than soap operas or sports.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Wilcock steals a lot of information that he uses in his sermons from really educated learned people.

This gentleman for one,The Quantum Activist
Dr.Amit Goswani,Phd.

Quantum physicist Dr. Amit Goswami talked about the "science within consciousness," and how the paradigm is shifting from a materialistic world view into one that incorporates spirituality and the mystic traditions. He believes the existence of God is being revealed in the signature of quantum physics. "Quantum physics says every object is a possibility, so there has to be a non-material entity that chooses the actual event from the process of these possibilities," he explained. In quantum physics, there is also the concept of non-locality, signal-less communication outside of space & time, which is being mediated by consciousness. This relates to religious notions of God, he said.

Here is a link to his movie.The Quantum Activist.

But just maybe the good learned Phd. sat at the feet of the Psychology major and was in awe of all his "Cosmic Divinity"
"knowledge",but I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram

Not impressed.

I hold no spite for the guy. I could care less really what he does or says. I don't even know him. I'm thinking Occum's Razor.... Think about it for one sec.

A. DW talks with inter dimensional beings of light in his head, calculated the physics that explains the meaning of life, Is receiving prophetic metaphoric messages in his dreams that are being interpreted as the fall of the "Illuminati", and is in contact with high level government officials that are telling after a 3.5 billion person depopulation event next month we are going to be hanging out with ETs until we magically ascend into another density. ( kinda of seems he would want to tell us about the depopulation event more then the fact Obama is going to introduce us to ashtar don't you think)

OR

B. He's blowing $%!^ out his a$$

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Excellent work guys keep it up. All this spite and forum sliding show how Wilcock is right on target and has really hit a nerve.

I've had this prediction conformed as a strong possibility by high level people that I respect. Nope,I won't say who they are so you can take it or leave it.

I don't normally wade into this nonsense but I feel compelled to. David seems to take these attacks to heart and I hope he can just laugh them off like most of the rest of us do.

Wilcock's science books are fantastic, impeccably researched, freely given away and will one day be standard.

Pour as much scorn on that as you feel you need to.

Final Comment

Over and Out.

[edit on 110f20096amSat, 24 Oct 2009 00:03:01 -050001 by HiAliens]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I have been thinking about this whole prediciton of disclosure thing, and this is my hypothesis as to how we can get a better sense as to whether this is real or a load of BS. Put yourself in Wilcock's shoes. If I made a prediction, and I was 100% possitive that my prediciton was going to come true; I would not waste my breath trying to convince people. I would sit back and keep my mouth shut as all of the people around me doubted me; then once my prediction came true, I would give them a big fat "I told you so!" The point is that if I was that confident about my prediciton; I wouldn't waste my time trying to convince people. However, if doubted myself, but still wanted people to hear what I was saying; then I would use all of my energy and power trying to convince them. So that being said, let's see how Wilcock reacts over the course of these next several months. If he maintains a low profile and is willing to let his prediction do the talking for him; then maybe we have something. However, if he is out blogging everyday and making appearances everyday trying to preach his prediciton to anyone that will hear him and believe him; then I'm inclined to be a little skeptical.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MajicMan

Your stance makes sense in some regards, but wouldn't it be better to share circumstantial proof of what your claiming? And I also think that if your in a position to do multiple radio shows, you have to take into account that not everyone follows your work so you would want to bring up the prediction more than once.

So far he has brought it up in blog postings, Project Camelot radio and Coast to Coast AM. A statement like this is sure to generate some response from other radio programs where he will probably reiterate and explain the same prediction.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well I'm most certainly not going to bash him...

If there is no disclosure then he will have ruined his future profits.

So he best use this to sell as many books and info dvds as possible so he can retire!

...or

Maybe he's not lieing.

or hell..maybe it won't happen..and he wasn't lieing..and he just looks like hes lieing

or maybe it's all BS

Or..

Maybe it is true.

Perhaps it is.

I rather be optimistic...I won't fret over it..I will wait

One day our sun will swallow us whole....

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
Wilcock's science books are fantastic, impeccably researched, freely given away and will one day be standard.

..and it's for this reason why I stand beside David in this argument. Throw away all of his 'intuitive data' and you still have an excellent theory backed by hard scientific evidence.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I spent about 5 hours the other day trying to do a write up on the "logical probabilities" of a disclosure event impending to take place.

I scrapped it because it was an exercise in information overload.
I'll just say that my initial stance on this was one of optimistic skepticism, but I'm not so sure anymore.

There is just too much that seems to be falling into place.

It has been spoken of on these forums to death, but I'll go ahead and mention it again. Project Blue Beam.

If the Government is set to disclose something then this means that they actually have information TO disclose. If they have information TO disclose, then they have HAD information (or at least a plan) to disclose for some time now.

That being said, any Governmental "Disclosure" event will only happen once conditions are just right for them to disclose. Otherwise, they would have done so before now if it was just a matter of releasing information. (is this circular logic?
)

I find it somewhat odd that Obama is going to be the President that moves us into an open Globalization effort with a North American Union.
He has been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. Nobody knows where he is from.
Maitreya?

I don't know. But lets just say that I am starting to think that this could be a real deal.

Now, to a passerby I just went off the deep end. But like I said, I spent a significant amount of time putting together information that I just spoke about in a couple of sentences.
In the end, my thoughts on the matter would cover pages and I just don't want to devote that sort of time to it. I'm lazy.

I'll just wait and see. Afterall, at the end of the day, if it happens - it happens. If it doesn't - it doesn't.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

They thank DW personally for his work. Weird. This is whole post you linked is weird. Other dimensions and spirits and higher beings. Are we talking about other technological civilizations or religion here? I'm confused.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

One thing to always remember is that we are all conscious co-creators. If you want disclosure to happen, but don't see it happening any time soon or if ever, you are consciously making the decision to keep that experience from happening for yourself.

As far as Quantum mechanics is concerned, there maybe some truth to what you said. On some level I've always believed this myself. Whitley Strieber also said something similar in his journals and it makes for interesting reading. It certainly makes you think and there's definitely alot more to Aliens & UFO's than nuts and bolts.

The trouble is once we open that door, what happens if we don't like what we see and there's also the possibility that it will have a detrimental effect on humanity. Unfortunately once that door is open, we won't be able to close it. So before we invite these visitors into our lives, we first need to know what their agenda is in regards to ourselves, if that's even possible.

Whitley Strieber
I was told by General Arthur Exon that Dr. Von Neumann had been an important part of the scientific steering committee that worked on the alien question, and that he had come up with a warning based on his understanding of quantum physics, which was one of the underlying reasons that the US has so adamantly refused to admit that the aliens are real.

I called my story "The Open Doors," because, by reading Dr. Von Neumann's work on the quantum perception problem, I figured out the nature of his warning. I was also aware of this warning from another direction. When Lyndon Johnson was president and Hubert Humphrey was vice president, a briefing was offered to the president on the UFO subject. He was not interested, but Humphrey was given a document, probably similar to the Brookings Report that postulates that the discovery of aliens would be a terrific shock to mankind. However, Humphrey would also have been told that they were already here, and that, in the absence of some sort of acceptance 'tripwire' being triggered on our part, they might be literally unable to fully interact with us.

I believe that Dr. Von Neumann thought that this tripwire would be official recognition, and that, if it happened, it would open a door onto an unknown world that we could never again close. This is why Humphrey, on reading what he had been given, commented that its release would have "unpredictable consequences" and the Johnson Administration took no further interest in the UFO phenomenon.

In its simplest form, the quantum perception problem asks the question, does the observer's presence mediate reality? In other words, if nobody is there to see it, is there anything there to be seen? And, if so, does our general disbelief in aliens, carefully cultivated by our government, literally act as a wall that they cannot scale without expending enormous resources in energy?

Probably, nobody knows the answer to that question, which cannot be resolved unless we accept the alien presence--but if we do that and we don't like what we see, then what?

The reason for the secrecy--one of them, anyway--revolves around the unanswerability of that question. Even if Von Neumann's suggestion was only wild speculation, because we can never close the door once it is open, we dare not test his hypothesis by officially admitting that aliens are real and that they are here.

This is why I know that all disclosure projects are doomed from the start. The government can't answer the question of whether or not official disclosure will be the tripwire that brings aliens pouring into our lives without doing it, and they are not going to do it without knowing what might happen.

However, if Von Neumann was right and our refusal to acknowledge the aliens--if that's what they are--as real IS what is keeping them back, then the whole UFO and abduction phenomena are explained as a sort of military operation designed to bypass official denial by creating so many firsthand witnesses that they themselves eventually become the tripwire, and the door opens despite government denial.

www.unknowncountry.com...

A different perspective
www.realitysandwich.com...

[edit on 25-10-2009 by kindred]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
does anybody know the date and time of this "international 2 hour tv spot"? I'd like to calender it

Thanks

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join