It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I guess that it is ok to have speculation like this it keeps the subject alive in nothing else.

However I do not ever see the authorities coming forward and telling us what is going on. They have kept the secret for so long one wonders if the PTB actually know what happened on the various sightings / crashes now anyway.

I have also heard it said which I tend to believe that the president of the USA doesn’t have the clearance and would not know or even be able to find the truth even if he wanted too. So the idea that this fellow that you have in charge now will bring it all out into the open is at very best a very long shot.

It is simple the PTB have way too much to lose.

The only way we are ever going to know is if ET lands and it is on the 10 o’clock news. In such away as to be undisputed by the rational among us. I say that because I know that it even then will be disputed by some.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
You're right the U.S. president does not have security clearance for information on UFOs or ETs. Actively seeking out this kind of information and/or attempting to disclose it has been grounds for assassination in the past (ala JFK).

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Calon
How will we know that the "human looking ET's" are really alien? What will be so diffrent about them then wil shout "not from around here?"

Simple. The media will tell people they're not from Earth.

Then those who argue against the television will be the wackos.

Originally posted by MAC269
The only way we are ever going to know is if ET lands and it is on the 10 o’clock news. In such away as to be undisputed by the rational among us. I say that because I know that it even then will be disputed by some.

Yes, some will dispute it. Especially those with no TV.

[edit on 13/12/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
16 days left for David Wilcock's "Full Disclosure"

What will David's excuse or excuses be?

Here is my take if the ET's are so advanced surely they would be able to come up with a plan that wouldn't freak everyone out or cause chaos.

I listened to David for awhile, but now I am thinking David is a dreamer that's making money from his BS.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
David Willcock interview on the Norway Spiral and Disclosure update recorded on Dec 10th.

The disclosure story continues to grow.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Well, this puts the nail in the coffin, Wilcox is clueless. Everything he was saying was already debunked.

I guess he has to have something to do.

I really wish Disclosure was here but no amount of wishful thinking will make it so.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
i just started listening to wilcock the other day

at first i was like AH COOL

and now...i think im going nuts

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
David Wilcock says in the interview (pt 4/11) that disclosure won't happen until the earths population has decreased. But then he says his "sources" told him disclosure will happen before Christmas and that a 2 hour television slot has been booked internationally. He's not wiiling to stake his reputation on this actually happening though ha ha. This guy is full of sh*t!

[edit on 15-12-2009 by cripmeister]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
David Willcock interview on the Norway Spiral and Disclosure update recorded on Dec 10th.

The disclosure story continues to grow.

www.youtube.com...

There was a thread about this earlier this week -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

reply to post by cripmeister

David used to sell psychic readings on his website. I'm guessing they were about as accurate as his disclosure predictions.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by converge
Not a lot can be said about prophecies. It won't take long for this to proven true or false, so we'll see.

When this prediction doesn't come true, I am sure Wilcox will have provide us with the requisite special pleading about why he wasn't wrong.

lol,,nice. yeah, I don't see this happening yall.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
For me, it's not so much i need to hear it from them. I want the new technology that'll help our situation. But it would be great to hear them fess up

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Has there been any word on this so far?

Does anyone know anything else about when/what channel it will be airing on?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argokoo
Has there been any word on this so far?

Does anyone know anything else about when/what channel it will be airing on?

Classic!

Dont worry folks, if your not bothered about watching it theres always your favourite soap still airing on another channel!!!!!!!

sigh

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I really REALLY bought into this disclosure prediction, and I'm very mad at myself for doing so.

It all started about a month ago when I got really interested in paranormal activity. I started researching Billy Meier for a whole week and became very intrigued. After viewing all his evidence I was left with more questions than answers, such as: "why, during his video with the alien laser, does he not ever demonstrate shooting it, or get any close-up shots of its supposed 'on-screen display.'" Not to mention all his photographic evidence looks incredibly fake, such as cake ufo, laser gun, and alien chicks.

Then about 3 weeks ago I jumped on the Alex Collier band wagon. Here was a guy who shared VERY similar info to the Billy Meier case, yet had no proof to show. Instead he had a very sincere conviction, which sold me... for a bit.

Then 2 weeks ago I came across a coast to coast show with David Wilcock (not wilcox). He seemed to have so much authority and confidence in what he was saying that I immediately bought into everything. The information he has shared with the public is so damned intriguing that I really want it to be real! I was hoping that we would get disclosure before Christmas of this year but sadly I don't think it's going to happen

I'm just going to call bs, and not get my hopes up anymore.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
round about 9 days till the years over and not much disclosure in the mainstream news

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
LOL

every month I will predict that ets will appear ... so one day I will be right lol

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
-sarcasm- I predict that there will be disclosure within 2010. I have good sources who confirm this, but i cannot disclose them or talk about them. Please buy my book! -sarcasm-

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Not trying to defend David Wilcock or anything. I really think he should think twice before giving dates to his predictions like that. Many of us believe we're in contact with other alien races, but that's different than predicting something will happen by the end of the year.

Anyway, this thought just crossed my mind as I was reading this thread. What if David Wilcock just fell victim of a disinfo agent? He begins to get noticed and popular. Gets in contact with new people and one of those is a disinfo agent that gets his trust by giving a few true infos at first, just to discredit him later and with that turning everything he said into a lie.

OR C2C could be the target of disinfo angest and David Wilcock could be one of them. I mean, this prediction of his, if it doesnt come true, is bad for his image as well as C2C's. Not that I believe in everything that airs at C2C. Take it all with a grain of salt, but you get my drift.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by henriquefd]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

well, just a couple days left in the year and still no full disclosure

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join