It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Well ? Im waiting! I watch the news every day at lunch , and nothing. Not a dickie bird. Not a sausage. Nothing. Perhaps its because a watched pot never boils. Or perhaps it is because there is no pot (which in of itself is cause for concern).
Im pretty annoyed at the kind of people who would BS the world like this to be honest. I mean we have less than a week to go before Christmas, and still there will be people pressing thier noses against the tv, trying to make sure they dont miss the enourmous international event. I really wonder if Wilcock feels any remorse or guilt for getting everyones hopes up, or if hes that deluded that he thinks something like this could be called off once decided upon.

Perhaps in future we should (I hate to suggest this) merely keep watching the mainstream media , not to make sure, but to be there when and if it does happen in years to come. I mean we all know how downright useless MSM can be sometimes, but surely just keeping a weather eye on them would be preferable to listening to unofficial , unsubstatiated claims from a guy who knows a guy who is in this department of this branch of ...... you get my drift ? Its not like a damned thing the dude said was independantly verifiable. Really gets my goat this stuff, gives all us "nutjobs" a bad name if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I have family in France and they said that the local news in Brittany said that Sarkozy was planning on making a speech to the European Union alongside Herman Van Humphrey. This speech would be delivered to all 27 EU states and apparently every local television station across the EU will have to turn on the 2 hours speech. I have no evidence to back this up, I just thought it was weird timing after readin this.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Well ok then, is it at all possible for you to find out what thier source for that information actualy is? Government website ? Media ?Rumour in a restroom ?
Sorry if that sounded a little edgey but this whole thing has me doing backflips right now , and I would love to hear something definitive if it exists.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

It is when the President of the European takes office.
Nothing related to this topic - it is the day the institutions of the Lisburn Treaty come into full force.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by henriquefd
Not trying to defend David Wilcock or anything. I really think he should think twice before giving dates to his predictions like that. Many of us believe we're in contact with other alien races, but that's different than predicting something will happen by the end of the year.

Anyway, this thought just crossed my mind as I was reading this thread. What if David Wilcock just fell victim of a disinfo agent? He begins to get noticed and popular. Gets in contact with new people and one of those is a disinfo agent that gets his trust by giving a few true infos at first, just to discredit him later and with that turning everything he said into a lie.

OR C2C could be the target of disinfo angest and David Wilcock could be one of them. I mean, this prediction of his, if it doesnt come true, is bad for his image as well as C2C's. Not that I believe in everything that airs at C2C. Take it all with a grain of salt, but you get my drift.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by henriquefd]

Could you please quote here, what date Wilcock gave? And if there is a date, was it one that he himself came up with? Because I see where many here say it was "his" given date, not someone elses. At least, that is what many think.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by Misoir

Well ok then, is it at all possible for you to find out what thier source for that information actualy is? Government website ? Media ?Rumour in a restroom ?
Sorry if that sounded a little edgey but this whole thing has me doing backflips right now , and I would love to hear something definitive if it exists.

I don't know French at all so if you know some maybe you can go to the local news for Brittany, France and see if they say anything about this speech.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

Originally posted by henriquefd
Not trying to defend David Wilcock or anything. I really think he should think twice before giving dates to his predictions like that. Many of us believe we're in contact with other alien races, but that's different than predicting something will happen by the end of the year.

Anyway, this thought just crossed my mind as I was reading this thread. What if David Wilcock just fell victim of a disinfo agent? He begins to get noticed and popular. Gets in contact with new people and one of those is a disinfo agent that gets his trust by giving a few true infos at first, just to discredit him later and with that turning everything he said into a lie.

OR C2C could be the target of disinfo angest and David Wilcock could be one of them. I mean, this prediction of his, if it doesnt come true, is bad for his image as well as C2C's. Not that I believe in everything that airs at C2C. Take it all with a grain of salt, but you get my drift.

Could you please quote here, what date Wilcock gave? And if there is a date, was it one that he himself came up with? Because I see where many here say it was "his" given date, not someone elses. At least, that is what many think.

Can't quote because it wasn't a text. It was at a C2C show. In this thread I think someone put up the video. I listened to the show on youtube. But he did say disclosure would happen till the end of the year.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Looked at a website in english which deals with french and european news, couldnt find a reference , but I am at work right now and not able to devote my time to data mining at the moment .

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Now, I must admit up front that I have some bias towards liking David Wilcock---He has given some amazing speeches in the past tieing into fringe science, the nature of consciousness, and the ET / UFO phenomenon...

That being said, he dropped a bomb-shell on Coast to Coast AM last night that was SO "out there" that even I have to admit I am at the very least raising an eye brow of skepticism.

At about the 8 minute mark here, he says not only are his "insiders" within the intelligence community telling him the government plans FULL DISCLOSURE before the years end, but that there is a 2 hour, international TV spot reserved for this event...But that's not even the most incredible "out there" part: He also says that these intelligence agents are saying that this disclosure and international TV broadcast will introduce us to HUMAN-LOOKING ET's THAT ARE HERE!

I will let you guys listen and chime in...I must admit as much as I like David and as much as I would literally be jumping up and down with excitement if this were true, I don't know how this could happen on such a dramatic scale so quickly when our press is still just TRICKLING out info here and there---But perhaps the international communities might be behind something? If ANY part of it were true, it would be the biggest revelation in the history of earth.

Fast forward to 8:00 for the revelation:

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14 Oct 09 by Gools]

Yet another HOAX.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Guys don't get your hopes up. Just come to the realization that it will not happen... at least by the end of the year. We can only HOPE that it will happen in 2010.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Stop posting in this thread. Wilcock has already said it won't be this year.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
Stop posting in this thread. Wilcock has already said it won't be this year.

Really? I must have missed that C2C show... or maybe I just avoided. I used to follow every show, now I carefully choose by topic and guest.

Anyway, it would be ironic, now that he changed his mind, if it actually happens this year!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Not gonna happen yet.

Many reasons, but who cares why. It's not gonna be for a while.

Too bad for us, huh?

Keep your heads up and raise your vibrations, this will help the process.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I don't care if DAVID WILCOCK says it is happening or it is not happening... who that hell is HE?
I still have my hopes and my own ideas as to why I think disclosure is AT HAND

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kolta

well what are they

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This
is
ridicules.
next we will hear someone say they saw Jesus
why tease the chimps

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Now, I must admit up front that I have some bias towards liking David Wilcock---He has given some amazing speeches in the past tieing into fringe science, the nature of consciousness, and the ET / UFO phenomenon...

That being said, he dropped a bomb-shell on Coast to Coast AM last night that was SO "out there" that even I have to admit I am at the very least raising an eye brow of skepticism.

At about the 8 minute mark here, he says not only are his "insiders" within the intelligence community telling him the government plans FULL DISCLOSURE before the years end, but that there is a 2 hour, international TV spot reserved for this event...But that's not even the most incredible "out there" part: He also says that these intelligence agents are saying that this disclosure and international TV broadcast will introduce us to HUMAN-LOOKING ET's THAT ARE HERE!

I will let you guys listen and chime in...I must admit as much as I like David and as much as I would literally be jumping up and down with excitement if this were true, I don't know how this could happen on such a dramatic scale so quickly when our press is still just TRICKLING out info here and there---But perhaps the international communities might be behind something? If ANY part of it were true, it would be the biggest revelation in the history of earth.

Fast forward to 8:00 for the revelation:

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14 Oct 09 by Gools]

Yet another HOAX.

Agree, this idiot!!! It is 3 days before chirstmas, where the fuking 2 hour conference??? what a bastard

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

The only thing i would say if i was him is that...............hmm.....that it was Edgar Cayce side who said that not him.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

Witch one of you was it that said that huh? WITCH ONE?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

cinie.files.wordpress.com...

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Gloster]

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join