It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
How do you know you are 'chosen'?

The Bible re 'Revelations' talks about those who will know the sign of the beast and the mark the beast shall give his followers the mark on the forhead or right hand (sounds like implantation to me)

Revelations also says that those who recognize the mark of the beast and reject it shall have to endure persecution until the time of the Lord come.

personally i feel that this society/civilisation is coming to a close, and with an ever increase in amoral acts where people are slaves to an econmic zombie like apathy of me me me.

Things like this cant get any worse can it?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hi CinLung..........I am writting here to let you KNOW...all your questions have allready BEEN answered by Kangaxx. Earlier in this thread, the answer to every one of your questions was made clear by kangaxx.

Throughout this thread, he invariably does NOT answer questions that he has allready clarified. So I would suggest you re read the thread for your answers, instead of hoping Kangaxx will answer you.

From my memory I can tell you , Kangaxx is a man, in his early 30's, in Portugal. He is a music teacher. If this is NOT enough info for you, please feel free to re read this long post........good luck to ya!
Kangaxx NEVER once made the claim that this PREDICTION was coming to him from a HYPNOTIC state......not once.
Never did he claim there would be any PROOF.....and he did say severall times if you NEED proof dont read his prediction for NO PROOF would come from him.
He has NO proof, this is just his prediction.

Welcome to the ATS discussion boards!

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
im sending you a christmas present early , can you tell me what size straight jacket your in ?

Wether or not you agree with someones opinions or not doesnt mean you have a licence to be insulting.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Strange this copy and paste thread still going on...

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by Cardu]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I was thinking that if what we perceive as God as the creator of all dimensions and everything that was, is, and will be, than will the creator be biased towards good? If he created evil (even indirectly), then he would never punish those I believe. When our souls go to an eternal paradise after we die, all souls, good or evil go to the same place. And if the battle between good and evil does still take place in the eternal, wont there be an eternal battle of good and evil. That even if we are saved in our present lives, will evil once again introduce itself in this life and we will be exposed to it anyway in the eternal? That maybe the whole point of living is just to live and experience this life. I believe in eternal love, and I believe that all humans are capable of this, but all are also capable of evil. How do the good angels fight the evil ones anyway. I guess this is a good time to define what I think is evil (evil is controlling others). I'm sure some of the tactics used by good angels include what others may consider evil. So on this earth, if someone tries to kill us or control us, we fight, right? I mean, if we loved when someone tried to kill us and then we died, would we just be exposed to the same evil in the eternal.

I guess what I'm getting at, is that if these aliens were to help us in establishing a new colony, wouldn't evil somehow reintroduce itself again because humans do have the ability to choose and that this will only be a temporary solution in the spectrum of things. Also, Jesus is supposed to come back and then the anti-christ comes, so maybe they are actually the same thing in that jesus makes his message and does his thing with love and another part takes over to deliver evil to those who give it. Maybe the whole point is that we all should love, but when evil does rear its head, then we fight evil.

I'm sorry this isnt very well organized, its just a philosophical debate that I've been struggling with for awhile. By the way, when I was younger I feared aliens. I actually remember seeing a commercial about how abductions may occur in your house. My memory of it is so hazy, it could have been an abduction, who knows. All i know is that now, I would very much appreciate an abduction so that I could experience faraway worlds. I believe in more than my five sense, but I believe that here and now I should focus on these five senses and when I die I will experience everything possible in the enternal.

Travel is so restricted on this world, if I tried hiking or boating and seeing everything I would probably be arrested for trespassing or illegal hunting many times on the way. I'd very much like to have a savior (aliens or whatever) create a free world, where technology and science wasn't our main occupation, but simply being was. That instead of paying dues for all this technology it would simply be at anyone's disposal to do as they please. I guess that requires some major advancements that may be at the disposal of such aliens.

Anyway, some comments to potentially spur some more discussion.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Hi CinLung..........bla...bla...bla...

From my memory I can tell you , Kangaxx is a man, in his early 30's, in Portugal. He is a music teacher. If this is NOT enough info for you, please feel free to re read this long post........good luck to ya!

Welcome to the ATS discussion boards!

Dear theRiverGoddess,

Thanks for welcoming me aboard. I do not need an answer from your memory, I need those answers from KANGAXX.
I will try to re-read again his/herself introduction, but I prefer a reconfirmation from him/herself.

Kangaxx NEVER once made the claim that this PREDICTION was coming to him from a HYPNOTIC state......not once.

I was not talking about "Kangaxx was writing from hypnotic state". I was talking about HYPNOTIC WRITING. Maybe, I mentioned a wrong term, but please find what it is all about.
If you occasionally receive SPAM emails with XXX ads or other ads, after you read one sentence, you will read more and more till you pull out your credit card, punch in your number, and wait a few days for an anonymous parcel coming to your physical mailbox, then you know what I meant.

And, I am not saying all of this was about $, but, I only wanted to ask Kangaxx if he made $ out of this.

Well, there are 3 kinds of NEEDS, $ POWER & Self-Acknowledgement. Who knows KANGAXX did it for FUN ONLY!.

Never did he claim there would be any PROOF.....and he did say several times if you NEED proof dont read his prediction for NO PROOF would come from him.
He has NO proof, this is just his prediction.

Neither did I ask for proof. Please find a single word with word "PROOF" on my previous posting.
I asked only his age, location, sex and ethnic and whether he made $.

Nobody need no proof for TRUTH cause it is the TRUTH, and certainly nobody need proof for the LIES. Why waste time for LIES?

Are you saying, abducted by so called aliens during teenager age and early 20's was a PREDICTION?

Are you saying, cuphacabra and big foot is his prediction?

Which part is his prediction? Please enlighten me!

SUMMARY:

All and all, it is the same classic case. Everything is exactly the same except the new outfitting. Old Clown with new costume.
Always the "The good, the bad and the ugly". The good alien, the bad reptilian, and the ugly who live underground with ugly pets such as cuphabra and big foot to name a few.

How many times you heard of "If you believe in THIS THIS THIS, Jesus or whatever, you will go to HEAVEN, or else you will go to HELL!"
"If you you believe what we believe, you are one of us, you are saved!"
"Ohh noooo, you are an evil, for god sake, please accept our GOD and you will be saved in heaven".

But, certainly nobody ask you to believe anything in here, you voluntarily believe in it, and the next step for them is TO FEED YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE.

The make up story is just the trigger, you are hooked and eager to believe, you are well fed!

Now, listen!!!: " You will be transported to 4th dimension ONLY if you have the VIBRATION, or else you will be rotten on earth when the time comes. It is close, it is NOW!, the good alien is (has started) interviewing, selecting and sorting those who are eligible to be transported to 4th dimension, the rest will be killed, slaughtered (it this the correct spelling?
), burned, abandoned, vanished like those cows with mouth disease, like those virus and germ... and so on ... and so on."

ANY SIMILARITY? (Is this the right spelling?
)

You know why there are Jihad suicide bombers? THEN, DO YOU KNOW WHY THERE ARE PERSONS LIKE YOU WHO STAND NEXT TO, DIE HARD AND FIGHT FOR mmmmmmmmmmmmm let's say to a person like KANGAXX, religion leader, mind manipulator?
Well, the 1st answer you get certainly is: "CinLung is one of the bad alien who like to do misinformation, CinLung is the reptilian, reptoid, na... na... na... ".

If you have a chance to interview Jihad suicide bombers, they will tell you all American especially Jewish are EVILS, the enemy of Islam, the enemy of Allah.

By the way, what is your age, ethnic, sex and location? Is my question boring you?
But it is important to me, I will record them as a proof for future use if you or they start to lie one day.

Footnote: If you find out what this is all about, then one day you will realise, find out, discover, invent a so called JEWS TRICKS.

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by CinLung]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
gosh... the "motivation" some people have to desbilive this and that...lol you are amusing!

please continue to show us in public your "good manners"!
im just charmed

i wonder if some of you have realize that in the same way you cant proof that some theorys are a hoax, all you argue about it 's not proofs at all also. as far as i can see, you only belive in your "ideas", no proffs at all about them too! however, the "way"/actitude/respect some of you show us here, that it's at least a proof of how suspicius your "disbelive interest" is!!..lol... well...go on in post here and there internet pages as proofs..IMAO! that is insane, trying to proof what ever with "internet information"! the oposite is true too also,the truth never can be proofed in the internet!, how can some one belive in something that can be "changed" in real time...?

stay cool mates

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
It seems like KANGAXX NOT ONLY have spelling and typing problem, he also has reading problem.

Who is asking a proof from him? Why he feels someone is looking a proof from him?

Just like the old story: "Who stole my wallet?". The thief would be the first one to answer "I did not steal your wallet, it was not me."

I noticed there is another good Hypnotic Writer in this forum, his/her nick is "Lilblam". It would be good if he joined this topic.

Briefly, he said: "The truth, it is not the government, religion, conspiracy, or aliens...".

What a contradiction.

His writing is here:

Suicide...For Reason?

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by CinLung]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
cinlung:
i wonder how you "dare" to state that with "more 19 pages to read" here..lol!!!
take the time to read them and you will note "who" want proofs or not!
sure,,,you never will notice that (or what ever) if you just "lurk" in the topics reading just the recent page, and just "passing" your eyes by the posts...lol ok,,,in that case you are right, because you can't have the full knoledge of what ever.

but by the way....do you know what "proof" is??
many things can be proofs of many other things...but just think in this now:

i am here talking a lot about aliens/predictions/apocalypse/ etc....if you or some other guy ask things like:
(just some exemples

- how old are you?
- where do you live?
- what is your religion/clans?
- you was alone or in company when abducted?.
- what is your "ethnics"?
- and so...

so you do not need to be a genius to notice that questions like that just have a porpose:

they serve to judge me, nothing more! they are not related at all with "weird" information. so...next time you remember to state that nobody here, or you, is asking for proofs!....just read better. and take more time to think too, because if you just read with out any mental enffort,,,that will be useless too any way.

cya

XL5

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Kang, do you think the aussie bloke post about the asteroids is really going to happen?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
ahhhhhhhh
very nice to meet you Cinlung...CHARMED I am sure

I never typed "bla bla bla" at you so your lieing when you quote me saying I did, and EVERYBODY can SEE that.......they can see for themselves what I wrote....and how you became angry and changed it a bit, to suite your own motives......WHATEVER the flip they may be....

Enjoy the boards...try to keep it real if you can

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   

farewell my human brothers(SEXIST PIG), l wish you the best for all with out any exeption.(APART FROM THE ONES WHO WILL NOT GET CHOOSEN FOR THE 4TH DIMENSION AS YOU WILL BE SLAUGHTERED).

I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WOULDN`T POST ANYMORE ON THIS THREAD.OR COULDN`T YOU RESIST TEMPTATION ON A FEW NEWBIES.

AGAIN BYE KANGAXX YOUR ALLREADY MISSED.BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE CYA
GOODDAY(UNLESS YOU HAPPEN TO BE HUMAN AND DON`T BELIEVE HIM COS THEN YOU F**KED!

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by weirdo]

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by weirdo]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   

What you don't realize is that the experiments they do on humans, is for one main reason. They're trying to create souls.

Please for the love of all that's sane explain yourself.

PS, how can you term any race of beings as evil? The hive mentality would substatiate that but don't you think you're oversimplifying the issue?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Wether or not you agree with someones opinions or not doesnt mean you have a licence to be insulting.

silly me , i thought it was a joke - u know, like the big one he is telling us on this message board

when someone pops up - tells me that im going to die if i dont do what he says as he is "chosen" by the elite aliens to blah blah blah and pushes out 19 pages of pure imagination and passes it off as fact - i think its an insult to my inteligence - dont you ?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I was so surprised when you mentioned that bla...bla...bla... thing.

Of course I deleted some parts of your sentences which I was not intended to discuss.
I quoted your whole posting and REPLACED some of your sentences with bla...bla...bla... which means there are some sentences were omitted (with respect to the author). It is just an internet discussion manner rather than CHOPPING some of your sentences without any noticement or whatsoever.
Other speaking, it is to CUT DOWN, to SAVE some spaces, to save some bytes, and to SAVE some times from reading whole sentences.

OF COURSE EVERYBODY CAN SEE THAT,
IT IS TO SAVE THEIR TIMES from reading unwanted sentences (which are not to be discussed). woowww woowww.
Well, well, well maybe we all are newbies and we all are from different background with different manner of online forum discussion.

And, mmmm the TRUTH is the TRUTH, and who is asking about proof of these STORIES? And who wants to waste time asking proof from LIES?

I was asking for a bit introduction only, such as age, etchnic, sex and location and the whole things turned up this way.

And surprisingly there is theRiverGoddess a die-harder that would protect the story and the storyteller at all costs.
a FANATIC?

"Where there is a follower, there is a leader. Where there is a listener there is a story teller. Where there is a lost mind, there is a religious leader".
It is so common right? No fire, no smoke. And so on, and so on... And look, how those leaders, story tellers, and religious leaders created so many FANATICS in this world.

Look at this phrase which is so typical and classical with new out fitting, with new setting, with new latest science fiction setting, and it can do so powerful trick:

APART FROM THE ONES WHO WILL NOT GET CHOOSEN FOR THE 4TH DIMENSION AS YOU WILL BE SLAUGHTERED.

Does it look similar to:
- It is either you are with us, or you are with them. If you join us, you are saved, or else you will be burned in Hell.
- If you accept Jesus, our Lord, you will go to heaven, or else you are sinner and you will go to Hell.
- If you join us, we are brothers, or else you are enemy, the Satan has got your soul. Oh God, please forgive them and bring them back to the right path as the one we are walking through rigth now.

Just like dog training, "Sit doggy sit". If the doddy sit then it is rewarded with food, if NOT he will be punished.
Just like growing kids up, "Son, get a good grade, and we will go to Disneyland, or else you will take summer class".

REWARD and PUNISHMENT. Those dog and kids examples are constructive way, while heaven and hell are destructive and irrational. A reward and punishment in NO WHERE LAND created by leaders to lure followers.

Originally posted by "Oisin" How can you term any race of beings as evil?

Dear Oisin,

It is CLASSICAL.

"It is either you are with us or else you are enemy, evils, satan, bad, reptoid, reptilian..." to name a few.

Originally posted by "acidhead" When someone pops up - tells me that im going to die if i dont do what he says as he is "chosen" by the elite aliens to blah blah blah ....

Again, it is classical. It seems acidhead smells something here.

"If you don't follow us and walk our path, you are evils, slaughtered, abandoned, and so on...SO JOIN ME! then I have the power over you...of course including $"

HOPE, and hope. If you need something, then people will sell it to you. Everybody needs hope, a HERO, a new place that will bring happiness forever, a dreamland, Heaven, and so on... and if you don't want to buy it, then they will tell you about threat, villain, bad, hell, nightmate, dark premonition and prediction, anything you don't want to hear or to know about.
So, will you keep on buying?

If you want to be rich, don't start a company business, start a RELIGION!
And it is TAX FREE, legal and it has 6 billions market and more.

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by CinLung]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Also, Jesus is supposed to come back and then the anti-christ comes, so maybe they are actually the same thing in that jesus makes his message and does his thing with love and another part takes over to deliver evil to those who give it. Maybe the whole point is that we all should love, but when evil does rear its head, then we fight evil.

Posted by Jamuhn

I think you are right (in a way). Although Jesus and the Anti-Christ are not the same being, they do come back at the same time to offer salvation and destruction (for the Good and the Wicked). And depending on which side of the fence you are on is what reality you will "see" to be true. And it may be different for each person. Thus an evil person who has commited evil acts on humanity may see the "alien" as his chance for salvation as they promised when in reality it will be the Anti-Christ ready to take him to his personal Hell. While a good person might see the same "alien" and be mindful that the "alien" is not GOD therefore should not be trusted, thus saving his soul from the Anti-Christ. Because GOD knowing that this person is Good would not allow them to be taken by the Anti-Christ thus this person will have inante mistrust of the "aliens" attempt to "save" him. This is what I believe to be true.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
dear friend cinlung:

1st, you "enter" here, doing some "judging" questions.

2nd, you start to to talk "in a bad way", about what you think or not in this issue

3rd, you even try to bash Lilblam too, he is doing a great job trying to awake people.

4th, you offend me when stated that i am a religious leader and i am gaining lots of money.

5th, you start to offend here people that belives in this calling them as fanatic folowers

so i think its time to send a u2u to the admin about you too, and hit the ignore function on your name! all the people can have a personal idea about this, but that dosen't give you for sure a "freelicense" to be rude and stupid to people that never have tryed to be harmfull for you in any way! i wish you learn soon some good manners, and show more respect in a public forum like this one in a close future. goog bye!

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
i think the "bible" subject is very very interesting to debate, but i always try to avoid a deep debate abut it, because that can hurt some others faith.

sure i know many explanations to biblic facts, but it is "hot" subeject to talk in a public way. i have my belives, and i respect other belives, so i avoid to start a "religious war" talking about things like that.

just something about good and evil:

nothing is good, as nothing is evil, because this convenction is a very primitive human way to seperate all the things in existance.
what can be evil for me, can not be to you. for example:for a "suicide bomber" he is good, but for me me is evil..so...who is right??...none!
and just because of a simple convenction, several, almoust all the wars in this planet have started....good ones...against evil ones.

we are very primitive and low envolved as a race, and for a easy way to some things can be understended to us, we (and even the aliens) use the "evil" term to explain that a especific thing can "harm" us/making us soffering. get it?

nothing is absolute good as nothing is absolute evil. even in the good "factions" there can be a "evil" entitie, and in a "evil" faction can exist "good" ones. so basicly evil or good is a way to figure how a especific thing can be dangerous to us!

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Why are we still posting to this nut case,Or i forgot i`m getting points

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx
dear friend cinlung:

1st, you "enter" here, doing some "judging" questions.

2nd, you start to to talk "in a bad way", about what you think or not in this issue

3rd, you even try to bash Lilblam too, he is doing a great job trying to awake people.

4th, you offend me when stated that i am a religious leader and i am gaining lots of money.

5th, you start to offend here people that belives in this calling them as fanatic folowers

so i think its time to send a u2u to the admin about you too, and hit the ignore function on your name! all the people can have a personal idea about this, but that dosen't give you for sure a "freelicense" to be rude and stupid to people that never have tryed to be harmfull for you in any way! i wish you learn soon some good manners, and show more respect in a public forum like this one in a close future. goog bye!

1. Everybody is judging in every minute. It is just the amount.
2. Was my way a bad way?, yours is a good way? You have the rights to judge too.
So "Either you are on my side, or you are evils?".

3. I gave "lilblam" a compliment, he was good on Hypnotic Writing. And you JUDGED me wrongly. Yes, he was trying to WAKE people up, it is not about ALIEN at all.
. He was good, and he was a contradiction to you. To you, those who don't vibrate don't go with you together with Aliens to 4th dimension. Remember that part?

4. On which part did I state that you are a religion leader? If you have a chance, please go to State's 1st court to sue me for stating you being a religion leader. Well, you had spelling problems, do you have reading problems also?
I DID ask you if you made $ out of it, or maybe just the fun out of it?
5. I DID ask "a FANATIC? ", do you see that QUESTION MARK? I was asking, I didn't state he is fanatic.

So, you think I am against you, and YOU ARE GOING TO PUNISH ME? You are going to report me to ADMIN to ban me? hahahahahahahaha...................... Well, predictable, I said " If you don't buy it, then they will tell you THREAT, and........ then ...... they will INTIMIDATE, they will scare you off..."

Are you threatening me?

If I am on your side, then I will vibrate all the way to 4th dimension, or else you will punish me, report me to Admin, and ban me?
IS THAT ALIEN's DEMOCRACY?

You are to typical.

DOES ANY ONE SEE ANY SIMILARITY HERE?

"Doggy, if you don't SIT, you won't have an evening walk, you will learn some good manner! I wish you learn soon some good manners, and show more respect in a close future"

Originally posted by "Kangaxx"
just something about good and evil:

nothing is good, as nothing is evil, because this convenction is a very primitive human way to seperate all the things in existance.
what can be evil for me, can not be to you. for example:for a "suicide bomber" he is good, but for me me is evil..so...who is right??...none! bla...bla...bla...

And, and.... there is Good Alien, Bad Alien, and the Ugly Alien.

Originally posted by "Weirdo"
Why are we still posting to this nut case, or i forgot i`m getting points ..........

It is Hypnotic.

What points are you getting? Points to pass Vibration gate to 4th dimension?

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by CinLung]

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join