It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Kanga my friend I believe you are a fraud.
You have no problem spelling disintegrated and yet you place 4 oooo's in to.
Now lets look at one of your previous answers to a question posted.

2:yes i belive in god, further deep informations about that will be "hot" spot" subject again so i will avoid it, but i think i need to say this: all the "aliens" storys, theorys, facts and so on, even the fact that some of "them" have "created us, are not related at all with if God exist or not! ", God, and our souls are a totaly diferent subject. and alien theorys must not be used in order to try to make people that God dont exis.

WELL apart from a tiny bit at the begining I'd say that was pretty bang on the money.Very good spelling considering you were in full flow. Your grammar is also perfect on this occasion.

So your a fake. But why? What are you trying to achieve?
Why is this subject so important that a pretend abductee would need to keep it high.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
smudge,,,,if for your level of intelingence, that proof to you that i am a fraude, cool. its your desicion.
as i have stated many times, if you seek proofs, you are on the wrong topic at all.
althou i thx for your questions, and your time here.

cya friend

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by kangaxx]

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
hi kangaxx, since life is eternal, why does mention in the bible that only ppl who believes in jesus will be granted eternal life? and is it possible that our physical body can stay eternal in other dimensions?

P34ce

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
whereisthelov3 wrotes:

"hi kangaxx, since life is eternal, why does mention in the bible that only ppl who believes in jesus will be granted eternal life? and is it possible that our physical body can stay eternal in other dimensions?"

U:how can i possible know that?? it was not me or aliens that have wrote the bibble!! but Humans!

"eternal life" in a phisical body"...

i cant think in what type of bibble are you reading,,,but i have read it once and i never have noticed some one saying that!!...more: acording to the bibble only Christ have ressurected in a phisical way....i dont recal any teaching where some one say that we will be "near God", "after life" in a "phisical" shape, or something like that. for sure we had red diferent bibbles...lol

althou there are many types of bibbles and holly books, just depend of what religions is your bibble!?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well maybe I'm barking up the wrong Location1. But what about this.
You posted, as part of a larger post which I can't be arsed to copy or link to, the following.

...as i have sayed they are doing the first "big chosen", from 28 april to 1 august, that big works is running...so what we must to do...i will tell you,,,but sadly i think just a few peolple will belive in this..becasue it will look to you like something just too futile or simple...but i assure you its the only thing you must do to gain the "4rd dimension ticket"

would you care to explain that.
Anything to do with a certain quest?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Smudge... do you know read ?!?!?! I think not !!!

Cego nao aqule q nao ve mas sim aquele q vendo se recusa a aceitar a realidade.

mrq

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokejay
Cego nao aqule q nao ve mas sim aquele q vendo se recusa a aceitar a realidade.

A blind person is one who sees but refuses to accept the reality? I think I've translated incorrectly. Can you translate to english please? Thanks!!!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The worsth blind is not the one that can't see....
But the one who don't whant to see...

Cepticism is a limitation of our mind....
So keep your mind open

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Why so many debunking impulse?

Its sick how you all people maraud a guy that is simply telling us to feel love, its that so hard or bad? Just feel it, its not some kind of Satanist sect were you have to give all your material possessions and suicide, its good to feel it and if he is telling the truth you will be saved and live an utopia!

Im a newcomer here, and I am actually growing tired of all those disinformation and/or stupidity, everything that enters here gets fake or fraud at the moment. Just amazing.

Kangaxx, nice to see their most of the times childish commentaries dont affect you, you seem nicer than most of them.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Smokejay
hi brother
good to see portuguese here some times
))

Ello: thx for your observations mate,i wish you the best my friend, and yes....LOVE is the key!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Ello... don't get yourself too worked up about the debunking. I can debunk just about anything I want, including my own existence, but I weigh things out and really never come to a conclusion. Just do your part to humiliate people for disinfo (misinfo happens... but usually there's a big difference). If you notice, almost all debunking claims don't hold up at all to the entire picture. The only thing it does is proves that there are other possibilities to consider.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Its sick how you all people maraud a guy that is simply telling us to feel love, its that so hard or bad?

its sick when someone decides to make up a total story and people flock like sheep to listen with baited breath to it. feeling "love" is something people will do anyway - without his story , can you say that because of this you will force yourself to love something? no i dont think so either

if you ask for some proof , he jumps down your throat! what is that about ? someone with such an amazing story would surely have a link or 2 to back the claims up. its a false prophet , its one bored persons interperatation of a few sci fi novels he enjoyed and nothing more

the fact that i got put on block as soon as i questioned his validity shows you that this is a person who isnt going to debate , he is out to fish for sheep , he is out to say what he says and those who question him are not important - its a pure ego boost. it wouldnt suprise me if its a couple of people who are regulars on this site having a really good joke at how bad people will get suckered.

have you noticed that at the start of the thread he was all humble , then towards the middle (just before the chupacabra pic) he was talking as if he was a god (it was "we" as in him and the aliens , and you as in the people who are to be chosen who arent good enough yet)

this is one big mind game , i cant believe its gone on for so long without a shred of evidence. but i must admit due to the weird curriousity of the way some people on this site are reacting , its very interesting in a psychology point of view.

Gnu

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Why do you need reptilians, aliens,dimensions,to feel love? Looks like some of you have forgot what true christianity is about and it is so simple,still many has gone astray with some really wierd topics.Read the bible (NT) you either believe in the Christ (God) or not, all he wanted was to show and teach us of what unconditional love is about,not about aliens as gods or whatever and codes in a bible that does not even exist, even Jesus did not know when things were about to set in motion.Just accept the bible as it is withouth all the weird stuff people finds in it.
Thi is not flame but some "topics" is starting to annoy me and i had to blow some steem.

Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have been folowing this thread since the beginning and now kinda hooked on it.I have made some coments that have obviously upset Mr Kangaxx as l believe he has blocked me, l assume he thinks l am not intellectuarly (spelling probably proves hes right) worth bothering with.But l am a human with a free will that gives me the right to question someone on a discussion board,correct me if l am wrong but Mr Kangaxx seems only willing to answer questions he chooses which brings to mind why is he or them on this site.I would like to now (and l am being sincere) that with all this information about us moving to other dimension how will we the normal every day people learn this, will they allow us to go to college first or is the easy explination that it is within us and we will understand when the time is near.They used that argument in Waco or Waco whatever.I would also like Mr Kangaxx to answer quickly in portuguse. oh no psychic momemt.I have a premunition that he will ignore me.

Honestly it just to much info to be credible and of course to little wouldn`t get the point either.

I salute you Mr Kangaxx because what you are doing (trying to save that few woth save) is very noble and l would honestly put you forwrd for that peace prize everybody wasnt you know the nobless sorry Noble prizey thing.

Finishing now just going to enjoy the rest of my short time left with family and friends.

mrq

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
I have been folowing this thread since the beginning and now kinda hooked on it.I have made some coments that have obviously upset Mr Kangaxx as l believe he has blocked me, l assume he thinks l am not intellectuarly (spelling probably proves hes right) worth bothering with.But l am a human with a free will that gives me the right to question someone on a discussion board,correct me if l am wrong but Mr Kangaxx seems only willing to answer questions he chooses which brings to mind why is he or them on this site.I would like to now (and l am being sincere) that with all this information about us moving to other dimension how will we the normal every day people learn this, will they allow us to go to college first or is the easy explination that it is within us and we will understand when the time is near.They used that argument in Waco or Waco whatever.I would also like Mr Kangaxx to answer quickly in portuguse. oh no psychic momemt.I have a premunition that he will ignore me.

Honestly it just to much info to be credible and of course to little wouldn`t get the point either.

I salute you Mr Kangaxx because what you are doing (trying to save that few woth save) is very noble and l would honestly put you forwrd for that peace prize everybody wasnt you know the nobless sorry Noble prizey thing.

Finishing now just going to enjoy the rest of my short time left with family and friends.

^^^...in case he's got you on ignore and might've wanted to see your post

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thank you for that

mrq

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You're very welcome, Weirdo.

Kangaxx,

are the 'good' reptilians allowed to talk to humans? Say, if they wanted to come outta their caves for a short while, chitchat, ask for a cup of sugar or whatever...etc. Or is that prohibited?

-mrq

XL5

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
So as I understand, there are no alien factions who want the betterment for all of us. The peacefull greys are in with the MIB who are against us even getting universal translators, how could a translator be used for war/killing?

As for free energy, if something was 200pounds per 1KW output, the device would not be able to be moblie and used for war. A small 20-30 pound 1.5HP gas generater output 1kW or so, how could it cause a problem? As I see it, totally new and proved phisics would open many peoples minds and make then ready for visitors.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I had just sent an email to a friend, saying that the ETs told me last night that they are GETTING ME READY. They are going to move me to another location. They do that every few years. A human man will help me move.
I am also an alien in a human body and an abductee...and Government experiment. They tell me that they WILL SHOW THEMSELVES SOON. They say that humans have gotten themselves into so much TROUBLE, that they need alien assistance to get out of it. The NWO concept is what needs to be STOPPED. They say that I need to be ready, and they will help me get ready.
I will know more tonight and in the next few days.
ALL my experiences have been GOOD. These are the GOOD ETs.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   

killed by some farms in Brazil.called Chupacabras translated Goat sucker.

find it on WWW.bbc.co.uk.

Crap picture didn`t work anyway story sound familiar without ll the weirdo stuff

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by weirdo]

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by weirdo]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join