It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Good gawd I have never laughed so hard! Who has the rights for the mini-series?

Please, someone, find Kangaxx again- I want to hear more!

LO

[edit on 25-6-2004 by LadyOrchid]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is the way people treat a member with different ideas.

After I said to stop this #, it's too much for me to start to view all the posts that warrant warns.

Sorry, you guys dissapoint me. Debunk him in a civilised way, not this way that I've seen here.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Even the reprisals have been very short/pathetic/ugly, but thats what you get for debunking 38 pages of unsupported claims.

I

No I am sorry....your delusions of granduer about your debunking abilitys are just that....DELUSIONS. I dont believe that your constsnt personal attacks on a persons charector equalls 'DEBUNKING'. I am happy for your extreme pride in 'debunking' a PREDICTION nontheless. Good on you!

You claim I am VICIOUS in attacking others but I believe its only YOU I am a tad mean to.......but you deserve it. You sure can dish it out, so why cry when its fed back at you?
Your picking on me PERSONALLY started VERY early on this thread............do you recall how my typing pisses you off?

Can you proove I threatened you in any way?

Your only proof so far is to 'selectively' report and quote only that wich bolsters your position and convieniantly ignore that wich does not....

In your last quote of me...claiming my VICIOUS attack and THREATS was from the posting I made to CinLung....correct?
yes......correct, and the ATS staff members chose to give me applause for that post. I find it ....ODD...that you see something SO DIFFERANT in that post than anybody else can see?
Obviously I was attacking noone....or applause would never have been rewarded.
You make it LOOK like it MIGHT fall under the catagory of me being mean, via being a manipulator of the facts.
Quoting out of context in this manner is a 'smoke and mirrors' tecnique to masquerade as a serious debator. Your SO CALLED evidence is a cut and paste job so out of context, you seam desperate in attempting a smear camaign. Its a ridiculous and childish manipulation of facts. All thinking persons who have actually READ the previous material will no doubt agree with me.....
I have recieved quite a few u2us from people who in fear your vindictive nature, wont post.........but they claim to be backing me up 'silently' from behind. Wanting no part of the nasty mess you have made of this 'PREDICTION'.
Just because you make more 'NOISE' does not nessesarily make you more 'RIGHT'.

Bye Kangaax....it was VERY interesting ........and I know I am not alone in THAT statement, due to the length of this thread. That is proof enough of the actuall INTEREST others have taken. I am hoping it stays available for a LONG time so I can re read it.

This to is my last statement on this thread.......
(short/pathetic/and ugly as it may be in SOME peoples eyes)

Koodoes to bandit for noticing this 'DEBUNKING' is just a sham.
Kangaax is now gone.......why not lock this thread?

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Can you proove I threatened you in any way?

I did. You said either stop talking or I will continue to talk about you, wouldnt that imply a punishment? And then if theres a punishment that makes grounds for a thread.

yes......correct, and the ATS staff members chose to give me applause for that post. I find it ....ODD...that you see something SO DIFFERANT in that post than anybody else can see?

Its one applause its not like you won an oscar for TYPING like THIS all the time.

I've got my fair share of applauses in my day for the War on Terror forum, thats why the bars red.

Obviously I was attacking noone....or applause would never have been rewarded.

Obviously some of the moderators buy into Kangaxx thats all your applause suggests.

All thinking persons who have actually READ the previous material will no doubt agree with me.....

There have been quite a few "thinking" persons come through this thread, names like acidehead, weirdo, Jak, elevatedone, and I somehow remember them comending me for my job well done. Interesting no?

I have recieved quite a few u2us from people who in fear your vindictive nature, wont post........

Whether or not this is true doesnt matter. What someone fails to have courage to say goes unsaid all the same. However I doubt these U2U's exist as this is coming from a person who sprays thigns will yellow Lysol to keep the greys away.

This to is my last statement on this thread.......

Too bad you didnt have the sense to stop 30 pages ago.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I think this thread has gone on long enough without any evidence or supporting facts being presented. It is, after all, just someones prediction.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39   >>

join