It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:
mrq

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
He didn't answer mine, either.
Must have us on ignore?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
He will only answer you if your questions are put in a way that shows you believe in his theory,if he suspects you are looking for faults or to question his info he will ignore you.he thinks he is some God that can pick and choose his followers at will.Unfortunatly he is not strong enough in his info to be able to hold a credable argument with people that would be able to disprove him.He always uses the excuses of the DISINFORMATION AGENCIES
.Such a poor excuse to hide behind.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
your supposed to ask questions that are totally out of this world thats why - god you silly people havent got it yet ,

to get an answer (before he has you on ignore) you have to ask something like this ...

Kanga , i love your story and would like to know , if our astral plane collides with dimension 6 will it become a lower vibration plane for the zargos that live under mt everest or will the mutons decide to put them in the plasma vortex to protect them ?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Wow Accidhead that question just blew me away
I have been wondering the answer for years but everytime l ask the question people just don`t believe it they don`t share the same vibrations as us and therefore will never get to the fourth dimension.i am so glad l am not alone in the world

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
ok kanga......
I know ohters will call us CRAZY....but.....this is THE SAME thing friends of mine have been relating to me for YEARS now....friends of mine who have experianced true abductions. This is ringing TRUE with all my personal 'bells'...............
I believe you to be wise, and worth paying attention to on this subject.
I am on this site searching for answers that ring true for me.......and being of an empathic nature, I can glean true information as oposed to DISinformation. I am not trying to GET anybody to be ON MY SIDE per say.....I am looking for the answers for myself and my family.

YES the polar shift WILL happen, there is geological PROOF its happened before, its a cycle of this planet.

YES I am one of the believers that the reptilians are from a hive mentality. It makes sense WHY they are so obsessed with humans.
Kanga, Ive sent you a u2u message, and I am hoping to begin an ernest friendship with you.......I believe you have information I want to share in.
Dont allow naysayers to ruin your attempt to TELL people what you know, for there are people like me who hunger for the knowledge you obviously posses.

Tell us more...........

Off topic Rivergoddess, love your Avatar_ have that picture as my wallpaper, was given to me by a guy I worked.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Thanks MrMonsoon...I like it to.

It reminds me of Utah....looks like HOME to me!
I only have seen it as an avatar, and little......on my computor. I bet its really pretty blown up bigger!

(I found it an a geocities Avatar collection)

See kangaxx I AM still reading this thread, keeping up even
and I wonder about MrQ's 'pet' question as well, and am hoping you will tell us?
Its seams pets are important to Aliens, so why not allow for theyre importance to us?
I dunno....I am wondering

[edit on 12-6-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
sure River, i can unswer that question.
"they" never had give me a especific information about our pets, so all i can do its try to unswer using some knoledge i have about animal pets, but it will be just my theory, nothing more i can do.

as far as i had learned by them and in the buddhist teachings, all the animals have a especific "vibrational plane" of evolution. so they are not "linked" to us in any way after death. althou if true love exists between a human and a animal pet, they can evenctualy meet each other in the 4rd dimensional astral plane after death , but only to alow a kind of "good bye last meeting". because the animal pet and the human must go on on diferent "vibrational" paths each other.

for sure i do not know what "they" will do about the animals in our planet when the time will came! but i belive that they will do the same that they had done in the "Noe's Ark" time!! sure...in "Noe's" time they have "picked" not only some real animals, but ADN from all of them. and because animals had envolved and changed since that time i think they will must do that again. in fact i do not know if they are not doing that already for some centurys! there are good chances that they have done that already.
if in the "pick up" time , they will pick animals for real again or not. i don't know, but i bet they will!

mrq

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx
..... but only to alow a kind of "good bye last meeting". because the animal pet and the human must go on on diferent "vibrational" paths each other.

I disagree, but thank you for your opinion,Kangaxx.
And thank you, RiverGoddess, for bringing my ? up again.

Be well.
mrq

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by weeman
yea I have a question about this love thing also, I am only eighteen years old and I dont think I have expearienced love yet, am I just gonna die when this shift happens?

Fear not, I don't think romantic movie love with another person is what is required. If you love anything, or have achieved the kind of universal harmony that has been discussed here, I think you are probably a candidate.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Wow. I read through every post a few pages in before I felt the need to reply directly above.

Thank you Kangaxx for coming out here with all of this. It has obviously struck a harmonious chord with many of us.

About 6 years ago, I may have been abducted, see thread below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Right around that time, probably afterwards, I experienced something extremely painful that suddenly turned into something blissful. I felt in complete harmony with the universe and I even went around for some time, signing all my emails, "universe" and calling myself universe, etc. Later, I began to think I was the messiah, but that's another story. Of course, I was laughed out of town, but whatever.

After awhile, I came down off this 'high', and I've never really felt that since. When you speak of vibrations here, it makes complete sense to me because I have felt that and it's absolutely amazing! I am usually a very depressed and cynical person, so when this happened, nobody thought it was real, they thought I'd cracked or was faking it or something.

For a long time in my life I was on a downward spiral. Over the past two years, I have been putting my life back together and I feel that it is no coincidence at all that I have come to this forum now and that I first posted on the 23rd page of this topic, a number which for many years has had an incredible significance for me.

I really would like to feel that harmony again. In many ways, I felt like I was chosen long ago, but who can be sure?

So nice to meet you Kangaxx. Your command of the English language is powerful indeed.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
nice to meet you too Vortexas
its always a pleasure to know here other people with abduction experiences.i wish you the best too my good friend.

after my first experience,i had passed by a "low" level vibrational fase too, and i start to not feel me so "good"/special, as i used to feel after the abduction, but i managed to correct that "bad influence" with my buddhist exercices. and soon i back to the "good feeling" again

we must be "awake" always to avoid to be corrupted by "the influence".

stay cool

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
In response to many of the questions here, both eager and inquisitive, others skeptical and challenging, let us remember what is really at the heart of Kangaxx's message: Love.

I don't think he's trying to convince anybody of anything and he's kind enough to answer many of our questions about what he believes/knows. What he is asking of us, and this may have come out with additional questioning, is not to believe him or believe in his stories, but simply to love.

Rivergoddess is right. We have been told that all along and we all know it's the answer.

This nitpicking over hive mentality and good vs evil and who is who is really superfluous. First, there's nothing any one of us can do about it and even knowing "the truth" isn't going to help.

The only thing that is going to help any of us is LOVE.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
"WooooooooHoooooooooo!! YIP YIP YIPEE!"">>>*TRG jumps up & down*

Thanks Vortexas for 'getting' it!

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I don't think that Kangaxx's only message here is "Love". He hides behind it while making his "predictions". He's spent all this time telling us of his encounters and the things he's learned, warning us of the upcoming invasions, and the moment you ask him a question that remotely involves a straightforward answer with a shred of proof he throws his "love message" at you and tells you he's not here to give proof.

Any rational human already knows the importance of love. We don't need to hear it mixed with an alien doomsday prediction to make it any more real or legit. If he wants wo tell us to love one another then start a thread called "The Importance of Love". That's not what he did. He started a thread called "Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!" I've already asked it once and of course got no reply, but I'll ask it again. Since were already halfway thru the year and, suprise, no alien visitors yet, what happens if and when they don't make thier earthly debut this year? Will he make the same prediction next year, and the year after, etc...?

P.S. Can someone please copy and paste my message in with thiers? I think he has me on ignore which means he won't even see this post.

[edit on 14-6-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

P.S. Can someone please copy and paste my message in with thiers? I think he has me on ignore which means he won't even see this post.

i wish i could , i got ignored long ago when i asked him a "difficult" question

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Since kangaxx ingored mpeake than I will quote what he had said since I too want to know what his answer to this is.

Originally posted by mpeake
I don't think that Kangaxx's only message here is "Love". He hides behind it while making his "predictions". He's spent all this time telling us of his encounters and the things he's learned, warning us of the upcoming invasions, and the moment you ask him a question that remotely involves a straightforward answer with a shred of proof he throws his "love message" at you and tells you he's not here to give proof.

Any rational human already knows the importance of love. We don't need to hear it mixed with an alien doomsday prediction to make it any more real or legit. If he wants wo tell us to love one another then start a thread called "The Importance of Love". That's not what he did. He started a thread called "Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!" I've already asked it once and of course got no reply, but I'll ask it again. Since were already halfway thru the year and, suprise, no alien visitors yet, what happens if and when they don't make thier earthly debut this year? Will he make the same prediction next year, and the year after, etc...?

[edit on 14-6-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Thanks Ithilin! BTW, if you scroll back a few posts you'll see my original question. It's in no way agressive or threatoning but required a sensible answer, not a cryptic one. Take a look at it and tell me if you think I was being too pushy.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
if i want to unswer him in the first place , i will not had putt him in a "ignored" status!, don't you think?!the people that i have in my ignored list had proofed to me in later posts that they do not deserve a true atencion! as far as i notice, they think the same about me, so i can't understend why they bother to continue caming here asking things or saying offenses. ignored is ignored, the fact that you can quote them dont change that fact. besides all this, i am a buddhist in first place, so i think it's quite childish that they think that if i "see" what they are writing , they will have a reaction from me...lol,i have "mental discipline", something that they do not know at all what is it due to the way they talk so ...wait in a chair ....because they will be tired to wait for a reaction!
acording to a super moderator, the way some people is , acting here are not in violation of the site rules, so they are ignored, simple as that.
cya

[edit on 14-6-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
maybe kangaxx , if u can read this you will notice that just because you start a thread , it doesnt mean it is YOUR thread

if people who are on your "ignore" list want to type to other comments on this thread then they can. just because they post here doesnt mean it is aimed directly at you. get off your high horse

im sure if people had broken any boundries on this thread we would have warnings or a ban by now.

all that has happened is people have questioned you , you have been rude calling these people disinfo agents , me included , you have turned your back on any "difficult" questions , you have totally ignored people who havent agreed with everything you say - this is a board where outlandish claims get discussed , thru reasoning and facts - you refute all questions that lead to anything factual

if anyone here has broken rules it has been you kanga for being so ignorant to people

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
so you ingore people so you don't have to hear what they say anymore, hah I get it, it means you can't answer a question so you go in hiding.. gotcha.
oh, and asking if.. this dosent happen will you be able to come back and state that you were wrong, or will you just say another year after that means nothing to do with your buddist state and disipined mind or whatever *remember you're just like everyone else.. buddist means nothing* and in conclusion it just falls down to the fact you're scared to admit you might be wrong theirfore you would rather ignore them than state the answer..

but if they do come back in a official way this year I'll be gladly to accept that you were right.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join