It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

tilt your monitor & check in last blacked out section.... on that quote which you missed....

have you read the apollo dse or the gemini vtrs transcripts?

anyways.... you can verify the above 'context' & find many new ones.... here....

www.jsc.nasa.gov...

cherio....

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The parts that were quoted were while they were orbiting the Moon. That is the context. You said it was taken out of context so I gave you the context. Pretending that I don't know that Apollo 11 circled the earth for part of the mission is inaccurate and irrelivent.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by fieryjaguarpaw

Excuse me???the parts quoted above were while orbiting the moon???

Ummmm....the member who posted them ALSO posted a link to the NASA source...they were GEMINI transcripts....

Unless you now wish to allege that Gemini went to the Moon????

See? Facts...and context....and WRONG 'facts' out-of-context...those can be dangerous things....

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by fieryjaguarpaw

The parts that were quoted were while they were orbiting the Moon. That is the context.

See above.

Oh, and I misunderstood the other part of your post...you KNOW that Apollo 11 did orbit the earth??? Many don't realize that...so, for them:

hmmmmm...

A Saturn V launched Apollo 11 from Launch Pad 39A, part of the Launch Complex 39 site at the Kennedy Space Center on July 16, 1969 at 13:32 UTC (9:32 a.m. local time). It entered orbit 12 minutes later. After one and a half orbits, the S-IVB third-stage engine pushed the spacecraft onto its trajectory toward the Moon with the Trans Lunar Injection burn.

But, of course, NO ONE believes Wiki.....

[edit on 21 October 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Apollo 12 ....pre scripted cuff notes for Surveyor crater....

The checklists also contain two pages of pre-prepared complex geological terminology at the back, to be used for the confusion of the ground crew.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 21-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hey Easynow,

I have been doing some research into the areas of Apollo 12 that you are are working on. You will be able to use this....

...Four Hours Missing from the DSE Black Box (right where we expected missing time to be found according to your recent work):

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Excellent find Exuberant1,

amazing there is that much time left out and marked confidential. that's more evidence to add to the pile that shows NASA is not telling everything they know. i believe this might be the straw that breaks the camels back.

i'll forward that to the proper place , thanks

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

i'll forward that to the proper place , thanks

I'm glad I could be of assistance.

I am going to check through some of the other landings to see if I can find anything similar to what you guys are working on.

I'll keep myself updated with regards to that site of yours.

*For now, here is a good clear picture of that hatch for you guys to use if you want (sadly this one is not from Apollo 12 - though I'll find that one soon enough)

history.nasa.gov...

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

amazing there is that much time left out and marked confidential.

Oops!

I should point out that the 'confidential' appears at the top and bottom of each page. (from back when they were still confidential)

The excerpt with this missing time consists of the bottom of one page and the top of the next joined together.

Sorry about that Easynow.

*But the time is still missing right where I expected it to be - and according to the work you fellas have done.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
dont miss......

LRO, Chandrayaan-1 Scientist Arrested for Espionage

Times are tough, but you have to wonder what this guy was thinking. Stewart David Nozette, 52, who was involved in the recent discovery of water on the Moon by the Chandrayaan-1 spacecraft has been arrested for espionage for allegedly trying to sell details of US missile detection satellites in exchange for cash. Nozette was attempting to sell classified information to a person who he believed was an Israeli intelligence officer. Nozette is a fairly prominent scientist who helped conceive the 1994 Clementine mission to the Moon, and currently is a co-investigator on Chandrayaan-1, the Indian Moon mission, and on an instrument aboard the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter.

According to a 16th October FBI affidavit, Nozette was contacted last month by an undercover officer posing as an agent working for the Israeli Intelligence Agency. Nozette agreed to accept money in exchange for his past access to top secret documents.

As former government physicist, allegedly Nozette worked for almost every military shop in the US government including the Air Force's Phillips Laboratory, the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, the Naval Research Laboratory, and the Defense Advanced Research Project's Administration (DARPA). He also served on president George H. W. Bush's space council and worked with NASA.

This isn't the first time Nozette has been in trouble with the government. According to press reports, a small non-profit Nozette ran came under investigation by NASA in 2006 for misusing funds to pay for utilities, three mortgages a tennis club membership.

But this time the charges are more serious.

According to the Nature Blog, Nozette has worked for with Israeli contacts previously. The FBI affidavit says that between 1998 and 2008, an Israeli aerospace company "wholly owned by the Government of the State of Israel" paid Nozette some $225,000. "I thought I was working for you already," Nozette told the agent in a transcript reproduced in the affidavit. "I mean that's what I always thought, the [foreign company] was just a front."

In September and October, Nozette allegedly provided details of a "prototype overhead collection system" to the FBI agent in exchange for cash payments of $2,000 and $9,000 dollars. He will appear later today in United States District court for the District of Columbia to face a single charge of attempted espionage.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Alot of space scientists/personnel are being arrested lately.

It is strange.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

EASYNOW......tsk, tsk.

Let's put the "cuff notes" into proper perspective, eh???

(From the same Wiki source...)

Attempted stunts

Alan Bean smuggled a camera-shutter self-timer device on to the mission with the intent of taking a photograph with himself, Pete Conrad and the Surveyor 3 probe in the frame. As the timer was not part of their standard equipment, such an image would have thrown post-mission photo analysts into confusion over how the photo was taken. However, the self-timer was misplaced during the EVA and the plan was never executed.

Now, THAT would have GREAT!!! Something else for the conspiracy theorists to jump all over.....

Ya know, Bean was known (guess still is) to be a cut-up, and a practical joker....in fact, I think Conrad, Bean and everyone had a lot of the same senses of humour....

Continuing, this is the REST of the story:

Centerfold in lunar checklist

The Apollo 12 backup crew managed to insert into the astronaut's lunar checklist (attached to the wrists of Conrad's and Bean's spacesuits) reduced sized pictures of Playboy centerfolds, surprising Conrad and Bean when they looked through the checklist flip-book during their first EVA. The Lunar Surface Journal website contains a PDF with the photocopies of their cuff checklists showing these photos.

The checklists also contain two pages of pre-prepared complex geological terminology at the back, to be used for the confusion of the ground crew.

THERE!! That was your snippet, placed into proper context....

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

are you implying that the cuff notes were all a joke ?

i don't think the notes i posted were meant to be a joke. in fact i believe it was in their notes so they didn't sound like dummies when trying to describe what they were looking at in Surveyor crater. i'm going to guess you will disagree with me but that's ok.

what do you think about the four hours of missing time from the transcripts Exuberant1 posted ? any comments on that ?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

i don't think the notes i posted were meant to be a joke.

Yes, it was.

in fact i believe it was in their notes so they didn't sound like dummies when trying to describe what they were looking at in Surveyor crater.

It was gibberish. A joke. It wasn't until sometime around 15 and onward that the Astronauts were getting lessons in Geology, to apply what they knew of Earth to what they saw and described on the Moon. Besides, they DID have cameras!! So, verbal descriptions were just to let everyone back home feel like they could participate. Having a good understanding of geological features assisted later missions in know where best to look, on EVAs.

Switching, now, to this:

what do you think about the four hours of missing time from the transcripts Exuberant1 posted ? any comments on that ?

It would be helpful if there was a linked source for Exubie's transcript document. Without a link, then who knows whether what he found, and posted, had been altered by someone else???

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

no matter what you say i still don't think the notes i posted were meant as a joke. i will have to go hunt for the info where i read the geologists were concerned about what the Astronauts would say on camera about the crater and what the were looking at in it. when i find it again i will post it.

here's a link to the transcripts...

www.jsc.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

OK, thanks for the link again...

What I see is the transcript go from page 91, to page 92...with the time jump.

But, what in heck could have been so interesting?? Looks like they were just doing the after-landing checklist on Page 91.

What was the mission parameter, post-touchdown? Short nap? Rest, eat...what? (I don't have time, but this is probably available somewhere...)

Page 92 jumps right to the Comm checks, like they had some problems...and it seems they were suiting for the EVA.

So, what do YOU think was "missing" for the roughly 3:34:50 timeframe?

They had just landed. Just looking out the windows, do you suppose they discussed something so very top-secret? Just wondering.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
"LUNA: The Alien base on the far side of the Moon. It was seen and filmed by the Apollo astronauts. A base, a mining operation using very large machines, and the very large alien craft described in sighting reports as mother ships exist there. -Milton Coope"

Now I understand why they said "mining" in one of those transcripts

[edit on 23-10-2009 by bartolas]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Apollo 17 EVA - Astronaut and genius Jack Schmitt tries to blow dust off of the camera lens... with his mouth.... Through his helmet.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I haven't looked (this weak has been very busy at work, I haven't had the time to read ATS while working
), but could these breaks in the transcripts coincide with the time of other communications and other transcripts?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

That shows that intelligent, highly trained people can still act in a silly way when presented with what looks like a common event in uncommon environment.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join