It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Could you please focus on one Apollo mission at a time, especially as regards the 'mortars' (you insist on calling them bombs...) used not on A12, but on other missions? Used for sesmic experiments.

This discussion is clouding the issue, and the insertion of transcript snippets is a disengenuous way to argue from absurdium...meaning, you are mixing and matching missions.

Also...sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...trying to follow a written transcript, without intonation and full context, can lead to complete misunderstanding.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i'm going with the Bomb was too awkward for him to hold on to therefore it was not something small.
Judging by what they say, it was small enough to be transported between his feet by big enough to be awkward to be held in the hand for a relatively long period.

After a little search, here is a photo of one of the charges.

how about that audio clip i posted about Yankee clipper at the top of this page ?

what did you think about that ?
I think that it's very suspicious, specially when we follow the transcripts.

What sounds like pauses in their speech appear to be occasions in which they were talking through a different channel (or something like that), so those clips only tell half (or less) of the story.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Could you please focus on one Apollo mission at a time

we are discussing Apollo 17 and Apollo 12

OMG is that too confusing for you ?

(you insist on calling them bombs...) used not on A12, but on other missions? Used for sesmic experiments.

news flash !

i didn't call it a Bomb the Astronauts did

This discussion is clouding the issue, and the insertion of transcript snippets is a disengenuous way to argue from absurdium...meaning, you are mixing and matching missions.

mixing and matching missions ? WTF are you talking about ? i guess you have no reading comprehension skills ? give me a break jeeeeze,
want some cheese with that whine ?

ok here is one Mission ... Apollo 12

got it so far ?

:shk:

what do you think about this audio clip from APOLLO 12 ?

This Apollo 12 Mp3 audio clip is “supposed” to be a recording of a continuous live transmission, starting at MET 110:58:04, and is 45 minutes and 51 seconds in duration. If you fast-forward to 12 minutes you will hear Public Affairs Officer (PAO) say "the crew of intrepid are rather quiet at this time"

Same Apollo 12 Audio clip on ATS Media Player

And at 13:18, the PAO mentions that it is “some 29 minutes until Yankee Clipper comes over the hill again” (Yankee Clipper is the Apollo 12 CSM that is in orbit above the Moon while Astronauts Conrad and Bean were down on the surface in the LM Intrepid). The PAO then ends by saying how “Apollo Control are standing by on LIVE air-ground”, confirming that the audio is a live transmission.

Here is where it gets interesting. There is more dead air until three minutes later, when at 16 minutes 15 seconds on the MP3, you hear a weird audio tone - or set of tones actually- that sound briefly then fade off, followed by the PAO announcer coming back on the air and repeating his exact same statement that he supposedly said live three minutes earlier. The PAO is not repeating it live, but rather it is the EXACT same Public Affairs Officer statement recorded and spliced back in! This spliced tape PAO dialogue even mentions that there is “some 29 minutes until Yankee Clipper comes over the hill”, and that “Apollo Control are standing by on LIVE air-ground” again!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

From one page back....www.abovetopsecret.com...

ALSO, this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your snarky response is noted.

[edit on 28 October 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

be advised there is a santa claus and

we are discussing ALL the Apollo missions and more in this thread. each post is clearly marked indicating which Mission it is we are talking about. you have to follow along just like everyone else.

Your snarky response is noted.

your whining is also noted

i still don't believe Collins wrote his speech all by himself

that's from Apollo 11 for anyone that doesn't know

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Look, I just am not sure anymore where this thread is trying to go.

Sure, Mike Collins was obviously reading from a prepared text...for a transmission to Earth. In that video clip you just posted. That has been posted before. So what?

Was he trying to make sure it was simple, easy to understand for school children and un-educated adults? possibly. So what?

Is it an indication of "hiding" something?? Is THAT you allegation?? If so, you have a long row to hoe to make anyone believe that!

So Mike is a bad actor?? Well, kinda proves that, at least.

Here's another thing....remember all of the hoo-haw over the "CONFIDENTIAL" that was stamped on the transcripts? Well, it's clearly spelled out why they did that, back then. Look for it, it's there in this thread.

Unfortuately, some 40 years on a new crop of youngsters (seemingly void in the understanding of science and technology) thinking they're internet sleuths see that, and think they've sniffed out a "conspiracy" where one just simply doesn't exist. no matter how hord you wish it....only Dorothy could click her heels three times to make her wish come true.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Apollo 12 ....pre scripted cuff notes for Surveyor crater....

The checklists also contain two pages of pre-prepared complex geological terminology at the back, to be used for the confusion of the ground crew.

en.wikipedia.org...

i believe those notes were not a joke and they were for the Astronauts to say on camera (if the camera didn't get ruined) that means what they would have said about what they saw in Surveyor crater would not be the truth. alot of the Apollo missions were scripted.

get it ?

Sure, Mike Collins was obviously reading from a prepared text...for a transmission to Earth. In that video clip you just posted. That has been posted before. So what?

see above

[edit on 28-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by easynow

From one page back....www.abovetopsecret.com...

ALSO, this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

i was talking to ArMaP about Apollo 12 and Apollo 17 and i cannot stop somebody else (nor would i try ) from posting something from a different mission. in fact i welcome any additions no matter what it is.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Apollo 12 ....pre scripted cuff notes for Surveyor crater....

Not sure if you did, but I bothered to actually look up some of those terms, from the "cuff notes".

Here's the deal...THIS WAS APOLLO 12!!! They were just trying to better the Apollo 11 success, and land accurately and retrieve parts from 'Surveyor'...and that was acheived.

Alan and Pete were NOT trained in geology, or arcane geological terms...

THAT is the joke!!!!!!

OK, it spoils the joke to explain it....

...they KNEW that all of these geologist eggheads would be listening in, trying to desperately glean from the Astronaut's non-scientific descriptions...

Get the joke yet? Shall I explain it further???

Come on!!!! The primary mission of A12 was NOT to look for unusual and significant samples to help determine the Moon's origins...that was what later issions focused on!!!!

Get it yet?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

it wasn't a joke sorry

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Oh, come on!!!

This is funny as all heck!!!

"Some of the large blocks in the Surveyor crater show localized and subtle evidence of graded and possibly rhythmic layering".

THAT is funny!!! Especially coming from someone like Bean!!!

OK...more...

"Some blocks have cross lineations that suggest a polymetamorphic history."

Oh, my! It is clearly intended to make the geologists listening in get excited in their pants!!! NOBODY but other geeks talks like that!!!!

It was meant to 'punk' them!

Sheesh! We need more humour on ATS, I guess.....

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

i already told you what i think about it.

it may have been a double trick, i'll give you that. one for the geologists and one to impress the Public so the Astronauts would look like they knew what they were talking about. if we know the gold foil on the lunar module was to impress the public then it certainly is no stretch at all to think they would want to further impress them with fancy talk.

it's scripted for a reason..... get it now ?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

What???

... if we know the gold foil on the lunar module was to impress the public...

THAT is the most egregious misrepresentation of the facts....wow!

The gold-colored "foil" as you described it...was not "foil" at all!!!!

It, also, was NOT there to 'impress the public'.

This "foil" was nothing other than aluminized mylar. Back then? Exotic material...rather common-day for Birthday balloons, today (thank you, NASA!)

It was developed by 3M. Or Dupont, I forget which.

Because of the gold-colored reflectivity, it was found to be extremely useful as a light-weight insulating material....that is the entire reason for its being on the LM!

Really....a bit of science education would return its weight in gold! (pun)

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

....it may have been a double trick...

And, the plyaboy centerfolds on the "cuff charts" too? Were THEY designed to impress the public????

Jokes. Jokes. Jokes.

It's called a sense of humor. It is endemic with the flyboys...especially MILITARY types...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Oh. My. Gosh!

Why not do the research for yourself? really, you will learn a little something.

Oh, and BTW...by the time Apollo 12 lifted off safely, and landed safely, the WORLD was already going [YAWN] over it. Remember??? Apollo 13 was even MORE boring to them, until...the accident, and the ensuing drama.

To think the "cuff chart checklists" were there to impress the listening public is absolutely ridiculous.

The only people listening WERE the geeks and afficionados!!!!

Your 'hypothesis' just doesn't play in the real world, sorry.

Just to add, didn't take but a quick Goober search....and I just clicked on the FIRST company at the top....and got this:

www.radiantbarrier.com...?adg=insulation&gclid=CNXX1-em4J0CFQtN5QodzzT1MQ

Wow!!! It's "gold" in color!!!

For a radiant barrier that isn't even supposed to be visible...imagine!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Apollo 13 was even MORE boring to them

exactly !

that's why they had to make it look and sound as exciting as possible

it was all about public support for the program and the bottom line was $

your blind faith is rediculous

ponder on this for a while...

Originally posted by ArMaP
The video is right, the way I was looking for the tampering was wrong.

That image in the link provided by Phage, for example, and other NASA sites show that same effect, as we can see below.
(click for full size, although not the original full size, the original is too big for ATS)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

that's Apollo 17 just so you don't get confused

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Apollo 13 was even MORE boring to them

Orifginally posted by easynow
exactly !

that's why they had to make it look and sound as exciting as possible

it was all about public support for the program and the bottom line was $

your blind faith is rediculous

You seem SO intent on your fantasy that you just don't seem to read what I am writing!!!

"rhythmic layering" and all that other gibberish is "exciting"....then I cannot help you!!!

Also, if you missed my point....NASA had NO REASON to make it "exciting" for the public...as far as they knew they were funded all the way to A20. Politics of the era, and Congress holding the purse strings, saw an end to that...NOT 'public opinion' based on how accurately they spoke in geek-geologist terms about rocks!!!

Oh...and as to my "blind faith" being 'rediculous' (sic)??? Back at you!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

yep your right they didn't care about Public opinion

thanks for proving -------> Denial ain't just a river in Egypt !

:shk:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

thanks ArMaP

sorry i didn't reply back sooner ,

cool picture thanks, i had a feeling you were gonna dig one up. i guess it's a 50/50 chance that is the Bomb they were talking about. i say that because i don't see how anyone can prove that is the device. there may have been others ? i don't know

thanks for the comment on the audio clip. i was looking forward to what you might say about it. i think we might agree that the timeline of the audio has been changed for what ever reason. it could be a editing error but why would they edit it and how could they not notice something that obvious ?

they did have a private radio loop so i also suspect some of the noises you are describing might have something to do with that. i sure would like to see the transcripts from the private loop.

thanks for checking it out

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join