It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero and October 26, 2009

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI

Often in these timewave prediction threads people compare old events to possible events which relate to a future timewave shift.

It seems that the events which people try to pinpoint on a timewave shift are clutching at straws.

- I dont consider previous events to be predictors of future events but they do share the same "flavor" so to speak. Think of the timewave as a screw. Now draw a line down the screw. That line represents the link between all similar events on the "time line". Its not a linear timeline but a cyclical one where past events "flavor" future events creating a stew of current events. Like I said, imagine a line down a screw and you'll understand the resonances of the timeline.

Many more influential and powerful events take place in secret and behind closed doors. The news media never hears about it. The history books never write about it. No one but those perpetrating the event will EVER know about it.
Also it is possible that the timewave represents a collective gauge of human consciousness or awareness.... and these things fluctuate around events, but often never shift in direct correlation to the event.

-I think you're right that the timewave is a guage of human consciousness. Perhaps the wave itself is the global emotional reactions to natural cycles of novelty or creativity or interconnectedness or whatever. Some novel events are welcome, some are not. This may explain the up and down of the timewave.

[edit on (10/24/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauqx

I don't know about others... but I know that the OP has made it clear, as I have I, that we don't "believe" in the TWZ information.
Is that difficult to comprehend?

While I don't believe in it, I also don't DISbelieve in it? Is that one difficult to comprehend?

Like most predictions, I sit back and say "lets see"...
However, for this particular prediction, I decided that if there is any truth to the subject matter, it would be a good idea to find out what the prediction could possibly be indicating. With the TWZ graph, you have a unique perspective. You can look into the past to see what is in store (at least hypothetically)... So, while I wait it out, I study to see what has happened before that could possibly be related.

Is there a problem with that?
Or are you just taking an opportunity to try and make someone, or some people, look or feel foolish?

Petty.
Just a response to your question...

[edit on 24-10-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

YES I wan't people, who blindly believe that "the world will end" because a computer program says so, to feel STUPID and silly, because they ARE...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauqx

Okay, if you say so.
I noticed that Obama declared a national medical emergency.

I don't know about how you stand on that issue, but it is pretty darned important.

For me, I'll just keep watching.
Tomorrow or Monday is the "D-day" if you will for this particular prediction.
Should be an interesting few days.

I will not be coming into this thread to say I was wrong if nothing happens, as I haven't said anything WILL happen.

However, will you come in here and issue a public appology if something major DOES go down in the next couple of days?
(doubtful)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauqx

oh boy. "End of the World?" Someone needs to do some research before they start complaining. Many timewave believers think more in terms of a positive spiritual transition than complete social breakdown and people shoving guns in your face. And the computer program doesnt "predict" anything, people do. The timewave maps novelty, new ideas, interconnectedness, etc (supposedly). When people begin to use the past to make the future they are predicting, not the program.

PS If you hate people talking about the end of the world why did you sign up on the site in the first place? Do you like to be angry at people? Feel smarter than people? What is the reason you are here on ATS where most of the talk is about "the end of the world?"

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

OMG - why is it that everytime someone is slightly skeptical to some of the INSANELY far-fetched theories of SOME of you "tin-foiled hat people", you start cryin and complaining.. "oh, why are you here.." "if you dont blindly believe as me, go somewhere else - don't ruin my DELUTIONS for me..."

Ask yourself this: WHY are most predictions NEVER spesific in terms of what and when an event will happen? AND: Can you name ONE documented PREDICTION that was SPESIFIC and turned out to happen as predicted???
NO REALLY, YOU CAN'T CAN YOU..... HOW FRIKKIN STRANGE.......!

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Jauqx]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jauqx
reply to post by doctornamtab

OMG - why is it that everytime someone is slightly skeptical to some of the INSANELY far-fetched theories of SOME of you "tin-foiled hat people", you start cryin and complaining.. "oh, why are you here.." "if you dont blindly believe as me, go somewhere else - don't ruin my DELUTIONS for me..."
[edit on 24-10-2009 by Jauqx]

Actually though I understand your frustration regarding many threads on this forum it is true that both the OP and the members that have chose to research the timewave and present their results have more than often admitted on this very thread that it is not so much "blind belief" that guides this thread but more of an analysis of the theory itself. What's wrong with that? Blind believers jut believe - these guys are researching/verifying... I personally do not see how your frustration applies here.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauqx

Apparently you lack reading comprehension skills.
This isn't a prediction. The TWZ graph maps novelty (change) throughout history and projects it forward.

It doesn't make any predictions.
People are looking at the graph information from the past and seeing if it can link to predictions that, they themselves, make in the future.

This thread was created because the Graph shows a novelty "spike" coming up in the next few days.

We are already seeing HUGE indications in THE REAL WORLD. The President declaring a national emergency is huge.

But you can keep plugging your ears all you want.

Personally, I choose to keep looking at what is coming in until the date has passed and see if any of it correlates.

If it does... if the TWZ graph "spike" correlates with a major event I will become a believer. If it does not, I will not.

Simple as that.

I hope you can get over your egotistical lust to make people feel inferior to yourself, narcissist.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Another thing for people to have on their radar is the information that has come to light regarding the NAU. I'm just noticing it today, but apparently the cat is out of the bag in regards to a North American Union...

This is another "novel event" in the timeline.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-10-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=513470

Asian Union!

Lets see how these things pan out the next couple of days. The North American Union and the Asian Union!

This could very well be your novel event. Open Globalization.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Novelty, eh ?

That suggests to me something new, world changing, and completely unexpected. And not necessarily bad.

Apart from some of the more obvious gloomy scenarios already suggested, how about the replacement of the Federal Reserve with something far more honest and transparent ?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Having followed timewave for about 10 years, there was times where it was right, in others somewhat wrong.
Last year, the novelty spike brought a significant event (economic meltdown).
This year, I remain open to see what happens.

Like all theories, timewave has to have its big tests to the validity of the theory!!
Next week, we will either confirm or refute the validity of BOTH timewave and webbot!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
For those of you interested, I noticed that they are establishing some kind of public tradeing organization in China. Sorry I don't have a link but from what I remember this won't be starting untill Friday the 30th. Seems to me this has a huge potential for novelty in that country and relates to the suspected financial nature being talked about.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I know it may sound absurd or not important at all, but the saving-time changed today Sunday, it could well be connected to the TWZ as it's something that occurs in the hemispheres?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I had a reminder set in Outlook for today so that I could be "ready" for tomorrow.

Weird thing is that it could be something that seems like nothing tomorrow, but later on has a big effect. On second thought, guess that makes it kind of worthless to check out what happens tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
so is this it? was this a failed prediction or are there some people across the world who are yet to live out their 26th October?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

don't hold your breath...this will soon be in the [HOAX] forum.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

By 'this' do you refer to your own predictive naysewage?Or to the TWZ which has been pretty accurate for years now shewing when but not predicting what will have been looked back upon as major points of NOVELTY ingression?Like the major downturn in the economy which started on the day it was mapped out on TWZ last year?Predicting is like juggling,one does tend to be picking up the balls often as you learn,but you do improve.

We've been watching this thing for years now as it has been around for decades.False claims of debunkery based on lack of actual knowledge of the topic is the very definition of ignorant.Especially before the putative time claimed.Sheesh,save it until tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
All is quiet.... so far.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I think its strange that nobody has yet to mention the explosions in Baghdad that have killed almost 160 people...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join