It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero and October 26, 2009

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Was that today? Or, Friday? (Or, will the consciousness about it be reflected today?)

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515
I think its strange that nobody has yet to mention the explosions in Baghdad that have killed almost 160 people...

Localised Event.. nobody cares, so it's still the 26th here in the UK and nothing is happening, nothing because this is another predictive thread and the future cannot be predicted.

Can we have a forum called "FAIL" where all these threads can be held? Also a Hoax bar on members and for each FAILED thread it goes up.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod

Originally posted by Griffo515
Can we have a forum called "FAIL" where all these threads can be held? Also a Hoax bar on members and for each FAILED thread it goes up.

We dont have one called "Fail", but we do happen to have one thats called Hoax. It will be moved there once its a Hoax.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Fail ? The day is just kicking in ! What with the nations largest commercial lender declaring bankruptcy , our dollar sliding off the page, powder keg
ready to ignite in Israel , and of course the H1N1 scenario !
If you want your Doom Hollywoodized you may have to wait awhile ! but as far as I can tell the world is spinning itself towards about as much doom as is realistic !

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Unlikely it will be moved to the HOAX section, maybe it should though. And from that point on all TWZ and Webbot threads should start life in Skunkworks until they are proven HOAX's.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Well, here are the larest headlines from CNN as of 8am CST - any chance any of these 'develop' into a difference maker? [My emphasis]

Latest news

* 14 Americans die in Afghanistan
* Jobs outlook brightens

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
Well, here are the larest headlines from CNN as of 8am CST - any chance any of these 'develop' into a difference maker? [My emphasis]

* 14 Americans die in Afghanistan
* Jobs outlook brightens

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by deadlysponge

No need to be a dick. Just trying to see what the discussion will be.

I don't beleive I ever stated which side of this argument I'm on.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

likes this idea very much...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Sorry but I don't think Michael Jackson counts for anything in the scheme of things. And hasn't the Latvian thing already been shown to be a hoax?
My money's on the 'emergency' - if anything.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Would all the people crying HOAX! please read this post from the main TWZ thread. It seems that you may have misunderstood what TWZ is all about.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Not that I am in any way invested in this concept.

What I would like to know is - why is it that you are all so sure that what you are looking for will be published?

Not just published either, but found, understood, analyzed and presented in 10 paragraphs for less? Or a single incident, impressive in its potential?

As of today, the sourthern border of the Islamist empire started hardening up with the countries being threatened with it are becoming more strict in their vocal and societal pushback on the creeping border.

Kenya, and Uganda. Because Tanzania is below them they stand right in the way of the Islamists joining up all their bits and pieces. If the poison stops at Uganda and Kenya or if it continues to seep south - today it looks as if the poison is being stopped by a turniquette.

[edit on 2009/10/26 by Aeons]

[edit on 2009/10/26 by Aeons]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
3 P.M. and no apocaliptic horsemen, no fire raining from the sky, no terrified Obama running around and screaming like a little girl.

By Unanimous Vote and Three Strikes, it´s a HOAX!
Three Strikes are:
1. I don´t like you
2. It´s not the apocalipse
3.You cannot predict the future

Hope that serves as a lesson to all you Nostradamus wannabes who couldn´t predict the future if it were swimming naked in your pool!!!

Point Made

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Bildeberg]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
They start the vaccinations today.

Like throwing a stone into calm water and watching the ripples go outward.

Most of us in here can only react, after the fact.

Does a person always see the results of his/her actions? I know that I am suffering conciquences of decisions made 40 years ago, still today.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Nothing happened on the 26th October. No shift in events also.

Remember the name of those who were wrong, so you don't fall again.
Obviously timewave zero and webbot have serious flaws!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha

webbot has serious flaws (like being false)

twz isn't an apocalyptic predictor so . . . . yea maybe time to do some more reading on that one (not reading into just reading)

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha

webbot has serious flaws (like being false)

twz isn't an apocalyptic predictor so . . . . yea maybe time to do some more reading on that one (not reading into just reading)

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

Does a person always see the results of his/her actions? I know that I am suffering conciquences of decisions made 40 years ago, still today.

Aye, and they also started firing up the Large Hadron Collider again on Sunday (25th).

All those folks who thought that this dip in the TWZ was supposedly predicting the arrival of the apocalypse or something
- it doesn't work like that. For folks who are truly interested and not just into jumping on bandwagons and shouting yahboo, there is plenty of stuff in the main TWZ that will explain what it really does.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Yes, but if we arrive at early 2013 and nothing special has happened, then the theory was completely wrong. Because supposedely we should see a significant increase in novelty and not habit as it still is.

It would be a fun concept but not representative of reality.

Originally posted by skjalddis

Originally posted by win 52

Aye, and they also started firing up the Large Hadron Collider again on Sunday (25th).

All those folks who thought that this dip in the TWZ was supposedly predicting the arrival of the apocalypse or something
- it doesn't work like that. For folks who are truly interested and not just into jumping on bandwagons and shouting yahboo, there is plenty of stuff in the main TWZ that will explain what it really does.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Rockets fired into Israel.
2nd line.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join