It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero and October 26, 2009

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I’m sorry for the long winded post, but I feel it’s pertinent to the discussion here.

About 10 years ago, I started experiencing apophenia with the number(s) 1026. (October 26 is my birthday) When it began, it consisted of glancing at the clock right at 10:26. It was happening almost daily, but I didn’t think much of it. I often wake up one or two minutes before the alarm goes off, and chalk it up to my ‘internal clock’, which could also explain why I had a knack for looking at the clock at just the right moment. It was amusing, nothing more.

As time went on, the frequency increased, as did the sources of the 1026 prompt. I began seeing it between 1-4 times a day. On clocks, on treadmill counters, on license plates, bar codes and all sorts of places. At the risk of seeming ridiculous or self important, I began to ask others if they experienced it. A few people told me they experience the same thing with 11:11. As it turns out, thousands do, and some have even tied it to 2012. www.curledup.com... The most I’ve seen it is, if my memory serves me, 9 times in one day.

My imagination has conjured up several reasons as to why it happens, from rational to outlandish. Is it someone/something trying to tell me something or warn me of something? My rational mind has come up with several reasons why even calling attention to it is merely navel gazing. But what if I’m simply receptive to whatever’s happening because I have personal ties to the number? I’m not a religious man, nor was I very superstitious until recently. But within the last year, the coincidences have been too numerous to ignore, and are shifting my perception of many things. Recently I started really searching the net for anything related to 1026 or October 26 and was surprised to find sites like this one, speculating on the timewave zero theory among other things, as they relate to this coming Monday.

I still don’t know what to make of it. I’m afraid to give it credence and afraid not to. There are so many pieces of personal synchronicity that led me here. So many possible theories of what to expect. Will it involve foreign relations or the dollar, or both? The CEO of the company I work for first went public on October 26, 2005, warning of Wall Street corruption and the coming economic failures.
www.youtube.com...

Last October, it became a reality. Will it completely bottom out? Is it beyond fixing?

Based on everything I’ve read, my gut tells me that the events of the next few weeks will signify a major shift, as if the hourglass is turning and the timer is on. In the last year I’ve lost all concept of “patriotism”. The concept now seems alien to me. Allegiance to one country, or “my country is right, your country is wrong”, or “my god is right, your god is wrong” is not what this world needs right now. What we need is to call on our collective unconscious to wake up, realize our common goal before we completely screw each other and our dear planet over once and for all. But I think we may be too far gone. We can't even rally together for a common cause in our own country, much less as a race of humans.

Regardless, it will be interesting to see how this plays out. Best wishes to us all.

By the way, since someone on this thread mentioned Javier Solana’s ties to the timewave, via his birthday being the dip of July 14th, 1942. Some even assert his role as antichrist. As it turns out, Hilary Clinton’s birthday is October 26th. Both of them are taxed with mitigating our tense relationship with Iran. I sincerely hope that little coincidence means nothing here.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Ok the guy above me just mentioned 11:11 and said many people think that time or those numbers are significant. A month ago I was walking to bed in the dark and had a momentary frightening flash through my body and I glanced at the clock and it said 11:11. I immediately felt that something bad was going to happen on Nov. 11th. There was no thought to this it was all in a split second and scared the hell out of me. I know this is trivial, but it wasn't at the time.

Sorry I am derailing a bit from Oct. 26th, but this next few weeks time frame seems to hold a lot of prophesies.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Guys,

So many predictions for this period.
Check: webbot, timewave, astrology and colombian boy predict for 26 October, earthquakes rumours for 24 October and 11 November, alien disclosure for 21 November, etc...
When many sources predict for the same period, then something big might be likely.

You can follow more details about these predictions, in my blog
www.astrotransits.blogspot.com...

[edit on 20-10-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1026TimePrompt
About 10 years ago, I started experiencing apophenia with the number(s) 1026.

Damn, another one !!!

This thread will make sense once you read the opener:

(1111) What Are Your NON-Synchronous Numbers?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I don't know much about time wave zero but it sounds similar to fractal time. You may find this fractal time calculator interesting to compare to time wave zero. If you do please post the results letting us know if they are similar or not.

www.greggbraden.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
My take on the "synchronicity" in numbers on a clock is that it is outright absurd.
Your subconscious mind is more powerful than you can possibly realize.
It has full situational awareness at all times. When you see yourself looking at the clock at the same time each day, or whatever, it IS your "internal clock", if you will.

I have a similar thing happen to me on a daily basis.
While I'm surveying property, often times I'll use GPS to take hundreds of "shots" in a day (locating things on the property, to put on a map).
I started noticing that I was looking at my point numbers from time to time and that a lot of the time I just happened to look down when the shot coming up was an even hundreds number (100,200,300,etc.)...

So, I turned it into a game with myself. See if I can remember what each one of those even hundred numbered shots were at the end of the day.

I've gotten pretty good at it... and it has gotten to the point where I will be mindlessly taking shots on a job-site, thinking about God knows what at the time and look down at these same numbers.

This happens every day.

My subconscious mind is counting each shot and once I got it into my head to try to take note of each time, it began happening ALL of the time.

I have a "synchronicity" with the clock also quite often.
The time I see over and over is 3:11. As in the band 311. One of my favorite groups.
Weird. But nothing out of the ordinary. Your mind is capable of trillions of calculations EVERY SECOND. It calculates everything. It is aware of everything.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
My birthday is on October 26th, one of my beliefs is that this world is in my head, so is it a coincidence? I'm kind of freaked about this one, coincidences don't happen very often in my life.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
My take on the "synchronicity" in numbers on a clock is that it is outright absurd.

But it's not just numbers of time that many are experiencing. Even you are experiencing it with your GPS. Maybe something is trying to communicate with you, but you won't listen because it's easier to discount an unknown as "absurd".

And no, I have no answer, hence why I started the thread which I linked here, about all the numbers that are NOT numbers of 1111, or 333, or 1212, etc., which individuals are experiencing. In one post, another poster happens to have one of the numbers which I had a while back.

When sometihng out of the ordinary is happening ......... don't think in an ordinary way

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

Greg Braden has a good bit in his latest book about TWZ.
We're on the same page here.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
My psychic meter has been off recently due to a severe hospitlization which I nearly died 2 weeks ago (which i highly dont recommend) so when I got out and saw this thread, among others, I began reading them.

All the Oct 26th stuff--- really? Like when the hell did all this stuff come out of the woodwork?

I mean if it does happen- so what? It will mean that the Timewave Zero is correct. If it doesent, it means that it was wrong. Either way- its indicative that we cannot change whatever may come.

Personally, I dont think our country could handle any more stress. I dont know about the rest of the country, but in my little neck of the woods- everyone is getting laid off left and right. No ones job is safe, everyone is on the verge of a complete break down- and were all hanging on by a thread.

Id like to believe that we will all have some normalcy atleast until New Years- I think we could all use a little less drama.

Either way- Ill be looking forward to Sunday and Monday.
Doomsday here we come!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
23 October, nothing happens.
3 Days to go, and webbot/timewave is king or dies.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

This dip into NOVELTY/connectedness has been on the TWZ map all along.
As it has been embedded in the KING WEN since before our whole Civilisation.
An expression of the TAO.
We,the ephemerals,make the choices.Either in accord or against the winds.All we have to fear is the loss of our illusions.Is your wealth illusory(stocks) or real(gold)?Is each link in your supply chain secure for your feed?Or have you put some cans away each time you shop?Not been easy for me either.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha
23 October, nothing happens.
3 Days to go, and webbot/timewave is king or dies.

No. If/when Oct 26 comes and goes without incident, I'm sure there will be some excuse as to why we didn't notice the big event.

I wish I had a nickel for every thread about the SHTF...and it didn't hit.

I'm still waiting for troops to come take over my town as they step over the dead bodies of all the swine flu and swine flu vaccine victims.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BRQuick

Thanks for sharing.Now go back and actually learn about that which you so blithely deride.Might make you look intelligent.Good thing we only have a short while till the date specified.Dunno how much more of thine contra-butions we need.Are you doing it out of genuine concern for the frightened masses who apparently find something of interest herein?Denying ignorance in your own special way?Will you be a one of those deniers if and when something starts to unfold right then if it takes a news cycle to get the word out?Remember that those 'in control' will know of TWZ if it is as real as appears these past few years accurately charting the ingress of NOVELTY into our status quo.And they won't want us to find out how to make our decisions accordingly,a form of power.So they will naturally try to obscure the historical record,past history as well as what is deemed news worthy now.This is a huge dip,the last really major one untill 12.21.12.Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
reply to post by BRQuick

Thanks for sharing.Now go back and actually learn about that which you so blithely deride.Might make you look intelligent.Good thing we only have a short while till the date specified.Dunno how much more of thine contra-butions we need.Are you doing it out of genuine concern for the frightened masses who apparently find something of interest herein?Denying ignorance in your own special way?Will you be a one of those deniers if and when something starts to unfold right then if it takes a news cycle to get the word out?Remember that those 'in control' will know of TWZ if it is as real as appears these past few years accurately charting the ingress of NOVELTY into our status quo.And they won't want us to find out how to make our decisions accordingly,a form of power.So they will naturally try to obscure the historical record,past history as well as what is deemed news worthy now.This is a huge dip,the last really major one untill 12.21.12.Enjoy!

Look...if I'm wrong, I'll be the first to say my bad. But, if nothing happens will you say it was wrong or will you make some excuse as to why no one saw the event? Or, point to some obscure event and say "Well, that was it!"?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I tend to see 333 and 444 a lot. It's not a daily thing, but often when I look at the clock, I notice if it's a multiple of the same digit. I look at the clock often and don't tend to remember the times that are not multiples of the same digit.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

will you make some excuse as to why no one saw the event? Or, point to some obscure event and say "Well, that was it!"?

It will be that, it always is.

The time line has changed.
The earthquake in Timbuktu was "it".
The aliens came but they were cloaked.

The mainstream clumps us all in together. Blossom Goodchild, Billy Meir, Jim Marrs ( one of the few I respect), and the palm reader down the street are all lumped into the "conspiracy theorist" category. They actually called Nick Griffin ( A ultra right wing racist in British Politics) a conspiracy theorist on Question Time ( A political panal show on UK TV) last night.

It's an insult.

All these dates that come and go are part of the very real conspiracy to disparage the people who ask the right questions and do the research legitametley. Afterall who wants to be clumped in with Nick Griffin or Blossom Goodchild?

If I'm wrong I'll come and eat crow next week.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This is getting out of hand. Until this past month or so, everything I have read about TWZ has said that lows and highs of novelty simply point changes in novelty and changes in building/releasing emotional energy. Since TWZ (and fractal time) became en vogue, the first dip/change in novelty got targeted by all kinds of folks from no-namer "psychics" to web bot to doom n gloomers worldwide.

Now there is this whole build up to Oct 26. This build up has actually become bigger than itself though, and Oct 26 will NOT have nukes, megaquakes, or assassinations. It will be a normal day. A few months from now some will be able to point to this date as when a trend changed which will affect many, and that will be it. Maybe the high of the DJIA is being reached and Monday will signal the beginning of the decline? If so, on Tuesday we will not know it yet. It is not like the market is going to bleed off a few thousand points in a day.

It is the build up of speculation around 'what it could be?' that is diminishing the event itself. Skeptics will hoot and holler about how cool they are for not believing it, and the people that thought something big would happen will stare at their canned goods and ammo.

And then people who look into TWZ for what it is will identify the turning point and say 'but it was right, that was the official xxxxxxxxxx' and everybody will say "BS!"

And around we go, dancing the little dance. If anybody expects TWZ or web bot to tell you a perfectly accurate picture of the future - well, you are going to be VERY disappointed.

Oct 26 will be just another day. Mark my words. In hindsight we MAY see that date as one where things changed - whether it be economic, political or social... who knows. Maybe the UN inspectors will find the Q'om facility in Iran is legit and tensions will drop leading to a relatively peaceful Mideast for a bit? Who knows?

Edit for typo

[edit on 23-10-2009 by nydsdan]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I am new to this whole area but have found this thread and the links to be very interesting and thought provoking. I do believe there is a lot of confusion about -- some of it surely starting from McKenna himself.

In his video he correlates, after the fact, specific and major events with points on the time wave; yet at another point he explains that novelty refers to knowledge. Which is it? Knowledge or stuff happening??

They may be inter-related, but are not one and the same.

If the low points on the graph indicate strong potential for new (novel) knowledge, intuition or understanding; then one can only speculate what actual events might precipitate that learning.

I am strongly with the person who suggested that, if anything, we should be thinking positively and doing all that is in our power (and that is a lot) to use this "opportunity" to its fullest for our collective well-being and progress.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

I don't know why when I see it on a computer program that I am more freaked out by this stuff. My question to all of you out there is how often has Timewave Zero been correct when it zero'd out like this? Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join