It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero and October 26, 2009

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Rockets fired into Israel.
2nd line.

Yeah that never happened before...
The graph is going up after this bump. If it's really about the rockets in Israel we should face a longer period of novelty, regarding all the consequences in the present world of such an act.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I wonder what Evasius has to say about all this...he was a big believer of the Novelty theory

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Yeah! Evasius seems like a very bright person (just like Phage, the forum diety). I'm curious what he has to say. I assume he is STILL a beliver in TWZ? Cause you speak in the past tense, I really was like
, lol.

Oh and I gave you a star for knowing Hanzel und Gretyl. Seriously, I did.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
TWZ,standing alone,had it about right.It was all the hype of the congruence with the Colombian Boy and Webbot that got everyone so agitated,TWZ was author of none of that,neither was Evasius.

If that unclaimed rocket was NOT from Hamas,but,say,inside job,that would be novel.Likewise those two pilots doing the unknown for an hour and a half.If they were doing the 'nasty' THAT would be pretty novel in my book.Same with the 9-11spectacle.Who knows what really happened and when.Main suspects got a story and they're sticking to it.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hi to everybody from a destroyed wasteland, grim weather for today! Oh the sun is clearing... OMG no apocalipse! How could this be!?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I wonder if the planning of or decision to go forward with the Ft. Hood massacre was the event predicted by the timewave experiment? Considering the possible "ripple effects" that are possible, an interesting possibility.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Okay, was I wrong about the time wave zero October date being a bust? Maybe I was. This man claims the plauge was let loose around that time, and that it is being hidden from us on purpose by the news media:

Armageddon is here:

europebusines.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyhee

Just read that blog - that is some freaky stuff - has anything within been further validated?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
S&F! Quick question for anyone willing to answer. How far back does this time wave thing go back in time?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
That's kind of a trick question - I think what people have attempted to show here is that the same timewave repeats itself over and over. It's cyclical.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join