It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero and October 26, 2009

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

You ought to check out Terrence McKenna on Utube.He shows all this you ask and in a way that gets ya excited not freaked out.There's a bunch,I recommend History Ends in Green.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BRQuick

Not to rationalize the Web Bot guys,they're not my thing other than the remarkable similarities as of late between the two.The precise nature of the TWZ makes for nothing but audacious claims,to be sure.No more so than the idea that tossing coins can have any meaning other than pure chance.Yet there's a lot of folks use the I CHING to govern important decisions and it seems they're doing pretty well of late.So in two days,I expect to somehow be surprised in a freaking major way.I hope it's a good one.And to answer your pointed query:I don't rightly know how I'll feel,probably perplexed and relieved.I will admit to that and whatever else on this thread,no biggie.I am wrong daily.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
With just 2 more days to go, things are getting pretty edgy...

US Says Patience With Iran on Nuclear Issue Not Unlimited

The Obama administration signaled impatience with Iran after the Tehran government ignored a Friday deadline to respond to a U.N.-brokered deal aimed at easing concerns over its nuclear program. Iran has promised a reply by next week. U.S. officials say they're willing to wait a few more days for an Iranian response to the nuclear proposals, but they say the Obama administration is looking for concrete action and does not have unlimited patience.

U.S. officials say they're willing to wait a few more days for an Iranian response to the nuclear proposals, but they say the Obama administration is looking for concrete action and does not have unlimited patience.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I think though the events that are to come may be hard for most people and that some undoubtly will not make it through the change will be for the better. Hopefully away from the failed poilices that we are seeing on the worlds stage right not that are leading to death.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
About this wave coming on the 26th of October 2009, its not gona be something horrible isnt it, as we can see from the past, huge stuff like 911 or big ass earth quake, the graph tends to keep going down after the specific date,
but this time its a V shape, after 26 it immediately climbs, so it should not be some serious shet right?

[edit on 24-10-2009 by stcaf]

[edit on 24-10-2009 by stcaf]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
At least the key date is not 100% wrong.

Obama declares flu emergency; another 7.0 Indonesia earthquake and possible tsunami. Something is strange. Some shift is starting to occur.

Even if nothing big occurs, some shifting seems to be starting right now.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stcaf
About this wave coming on the 26th of October 2009, its not gona be something horrible isnt it

You have my way of thinking

I've often considered that events foretold may not be so much an instant calamity due to a chaos-event, as much as the ramifications stemming from a seemingly non-event.

May the E11even be with you
I need to copyright that

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha
At least the key date is not 100% wrong.

Obama declares flu emergency; another 7.0 Indonesia earthquake and possible tsunami. Something is strange. Some shift is starting to occur.

Even if nothing big occurs, some shifting seems to be starting right now.

Agreed. Look at the headlines stacking up today. Several related issues discussed on this thread and the other about October 25-26, all coming to a head it seems.

Breaking News on Twitter:

WSJ: Capmark Financial Group, one of the nation's largest commercial-real estate lenders, plans to file for bankruptcy this weekend.

President Obama calls French president Sarkozy to discuss the Iranian nuclear issue, Elysee says.

A tsunami warning has been lifted for the coasts of Indonesia after a 7.0 earthquake struck the region.

President Obama declares the H1N1 swine flu outbreak a national emergency.

Fourteen terrorists have been killed and others injured after a suspected U.S. drone attack in northwest Pakistan.

FDIC Chairman Bair posts message on YouTube to respond to high number of bank failures as tally hits 100: news.bnonews.com...

Interesting, to say the least.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I don't know about the rest of you, but on Monday morning, and probably again in the late afternoon I am going to do some meditating. I find that the results of meditation have been unpredictable; sometimes nothing and other times a great day just seems to follow.

I am going to take this increased novelty potential as an opportunity to learn something new; hopefully something that will carry me forward over the dearth of novelty that follows with the sharp upturn in the curve.

This hightened novelty potential Monday afternoon is an opportunity. I would say to make the best of it instead of worrying about what bad stuff might come about. The bad stuff is more likely to happen when the curve goes back up and plateaus and the PTB resort to their old tried and true schemes for world domination.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

very true. when the wave goes up it is the habitual reaction to the novel event. TPTB are the ones that instigate these habitual reactions which are things like squashing protestors (instead of listening) or escalating military threats (instead of calming them). They solve problems the same way they've always solved problems. That is the habit.

The downswings in novelty are, like you said, opportunities to learn and connect with others. It is not a downward spiral into chaos and misery. Many people on this site are guilty of perpetuating fear and mistrust which is why these boards are allowed to exist. They reinforce the power structure by constantly fearing its power. The powerful need us to believe in their power otherwise they don't have any! We need to realize that society is a collective choice, not an inheritence. Valleys in the timewave are events that interconnect the poor by revealing the mechanisms of the powerful.

Think of it: Tienanmen Square, the stock crash last october and the swine flu crap this october are also points on the wave. These are just small examples that off the top of my head but they all reveal the workings of the powerful to the public!

Please, use the timewave for good. Not for fear mongering and playing into the hands of the powerful.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab
reply to post by wayno

very true. when the wave goes up it is the habitual reaction to the novel event. TPTB are the ones that instigate these habitual reactions which are things like squashing protestors (instead of listening) or escalating military threats (instead of calming them). They solve problems the same way they've always solved problems. That is the habit.

The downswings in novelty are, like you said, opportunities to learn and connect with others. It is not a downward spiral into chaos and misery. Many people on this site are guilty of perpetuating fear and mistrust which is why these boards are allowed to exist. They reinforce the power structure by constantly fearing its power. The powerful need us to believe in their power otherwise they don't have any! We need to realize that society is a collective choice, not an inheritence. Valleys in the timewave are events that interconnect the poor by revealing the mechanisms of the powerful.

Think of it: Tienanmen Square, the stock crash last october and the swine flu crap this october are also points on the wave. These are just small examples that off the top of my head but they all reveal the workings of the powerful to the public!

Please, use the timewave for good. Not for fear mongering and playing into the hands of the powerful.

well said friend

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
We're still"The Home of the Brave and the Land of the Free"
We need a new 'peace sign' How about three fingers for Wave.
We need solidarity and a hand sign works well.Might get ya shot,I suppose...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

I've often considered that events foretold may not be so much an instant calamity due to a chaos-event, as much as the ramifications stemming from a seemingly non-event.

You make an excellent point. Another thing to remember is a novelty shift does not necessarily have to be a BAD thing! I know just about all theories out there are doomey and gloomey but for all we know the novelty shift will be the announcement of a new technology!

Personally I have bets on either 'nothing'* or 'economic'. I have hopes that it is related to a new energy source.

*a seeming non-event that later down the line will be significant.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Just a question..

If something REALLY #ty DOESN'T happen on a MASSIVE scale within the next 2-3 days - will all you prediction believers say: OK we were WRONG - WE'LL stop making compleate ASSES of our selves in now?

Just a question..

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauqx

Why are you here? If this does not interest you then why aren't you doing something that does interest you? Seems to me like an awful waste of time don't you think?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauqx

Since I have put some bets in next week (but not all), I would admit I am wrong. And I would admit that timewave and webbot were wrong.
In hope some positive big event happens, or that otherwise I am wrong.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
One thought I had is about the "events" which would cause the timewave to shift, or visa versa, the time wave shift allows events to happen.

Often in these timewave prediction threads people compare old events to possible events which relate to a future timewave shift.

It seems that the events which people try to pinpoint on a timewave shift are clutching at straws.

Many more influential and powerful events take place in secret and behind closed doors. The news media never hears about it. The history books never write about it. No one but those perpetrating the event will EVER know about it.

For example: the planning of 9/11 and the planning and/or decision to assassinate JFK. We do not know the dates of such events, but they must have altered or been altered by the timewave.

These dates would most certainly shift the timewave yet we would never know when they happen because they are secret, YET SO POWERFUL as to be related to the timewave.

So my thought is that we should stop trying to ATTACH events past or future to this timewave, because many events will be secret and will alter the timewave and we will never know why.

Also it is possible that the timewave represents a collective gauge of human consciousness or awareness.... and these things fluctuate around events, but often never shift in direct correlation to the event.

Did that initiate a brainstorm?
Send some thought rain my way.

[edit on (10/24/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

YES! McKenna often quoted someone saying, "there are no political solutions, only technological ones." A new technology is exactly the type of thing we should be focused on, not all these doomy people with their self fufilling prophecies of disempowerment. Who knows, perhaps while trying to cure h1n1 we'll accidentally discover the cure for cancer or a pill that induces telepathy or it could as simple as technology that helps you remember your dreams. Terence believed that time travel was the event at the end of the timewave. Makes sense considering that would mark the end of linear time and the end of the timewave.

The point is to stay positive when thinking of humanity and our future and realize that its not us vs them but us vs the institutions they manage. Because TPTB are even bigger slaves to the concepts of hierarchy, money and labor since they make it their duty to further them. I dont fear them, I feel sorry for them because they never understood what everyone on ATS understands. That is, the way we're runnin things is good for institutions but not for people. Every dip in the timewave reveals this to more people.

We must keep in mind that novel events are not necessarily bad. It is usually the reactions to the novel event, as TPTB scramble to maintain control, that are the bad parts of history.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamale_214
reply to post by Jauqx

Why are you here? If this does not interest you then why aren't you doing something that does interest you? Seems to me like an awful waste of time don't you think?

Im here to ask the question: If you REALLY believe in something and what you believe shows to be WRONG - do you say, OK I was WRONG, or do you hold on to your DELUTIONS and DESPERATLY try to RATIONALIZE why you still are "in the right"...

Read up on the "cognitive dissonance theory" if you want to be 100% clear on what I'm saying...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I was reading the (BBC) news today in search of a webbot-style prediction.
Let's see:

Earthquake happens in Sumatra (idea of "shaking" of even another earthquake)
The words of "emergency" (Obama declares national emergency)
"key militant" "town" (Pakistan 'takes key militant town' )
"plays down" "landing" (US pilot plays down late landing)
"collapse" (Morrissey collapses during show )
"hoax" "ballon" (US balloon mother 'admits hoax')
"black cloud" ('Black cloud' blights Cairo)´
"record" (Record recession for UK economy)
"boost" "therapy" (Eye gene therapy boost for young)
"auction" (Drink-drive chair up for auction )
"hero" ('Hero' pilot killed in Caribbean )
"attack" "poll" (Taliban vow to attack Afghan poll )
"soldiers" ('Bittersweet return' for soldiers)
"chief" "fresh" (Palestinian chief calls fresh elections )
"leaders" (Asian leaders eye EU-style bloc )
"kills" "collision" (France road crash kills Britons, 'Hero' pilot killed in Caribbean, Deadly train collision in Egypt)
"anger" "spark" "support" "poll" (BNP support in poll sparks anger )
"charger" "universal" (Universal phone charger approved )
"admits" (US balloon mother 'admits hoax')

So, the event meets some or several world "leaders", talking about some "killing" or "coming down, crashing, landing", "admiting" something, a "hero"

Something goes up "boost" "up" "ballon", a "charger", which then "collapses" "collides", or "sparks" the "militant", "soldiers" and "anger".
Interesting there is also a reference to a "black cloud" on BBC and "black dynamite" on CNN.

Most references seem to point to some type of terrorist or war event, or something that was in the air, coming down (a bomb?, or a symbol to a stock market crash?). Another possibility could be "admiting" the "landing/crashing" or Roswell (which has involved soldiers and military, or, lol, "black" budgets).

This stuff is like interpretation of dreams: difficult!!
Someone has a better guess: I have narrow it to 3 possible events, which have been extensively talked about in the last weeks.

Look also at this "British nuclear expert dies in 40-metre plunge" in Vienna: did this guy knew of something secret?????

Could I have a webbot career?

[edit on 24-10-2009 by segurelha]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join