It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India's lunar mission finds evidence of water on the Moon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
reply to post by -Thom-

Yup thats what nasa said, they want to kamikaze the surface of the moon and then scan the dust clouds for ice/water. Given this new information though, if nasa still crashes into the moon, I might give some serious thought to the whole space war and aliens on the moon thing.

And those lunar leprechauns, I mean don't forget them also.

How can I slap an entire forum for such ignorance........ seriously?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Like the saying goes... "were there is water there is life"

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think water is way more abundant in the universe than we're told...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
WOW just WOW! This is amazing! Those colored pictures of the moon look fantastic! But why do we see it as lifeless and gray from Earth? This discovery of water along with these amazing new pictures (new to me at least) play right into the things that William Cooper, John Lear and others said about possible life, vegetation and other taboo things about the Moon.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
yup, john lear does mention water on the moon

but i don't remember him mentioning that i'd have to excavate about a cubic acre of it just to refill my fish bowl

still, awesome news

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tk1967

Excatly chief, excatly

1) I'm not to sure about that one. You can get water as a by product of different chemical reactions. However, having water up there does lend support to the theory that the water on earth was bought in by comets..it would make sense some of those water bearing comets hit the moon. I dunno in the end though and i'm like you..where did the oxygen come from?

2) If they are seeing liquid water...this is *sigh* What the hell did Armstrong and the boys REALLY see when they went up there! If that water is liquid and hasn't evaporated..then the moon must have some kind of atmosphere..what do you say Phage?

3) Yea, water increases the possibility of life as water is needed to support life as we know it. What gets me kinda tickled though is that no soil samples collected by NASA never came even remotely close to seeing anything of the kind...

In the end, NASA is lookin out for NASA and not for the reason we think it is.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tk1967

There are ET living on the moon and Americans(NASA)/Russians have known about them since our first visit decades ago. They're trying to keep all the information (or even their technology) for themselves, until other countries (India, China, others) starting to take the next step into the space.

Now they're threatened, they can not keep all the countries from disclosing, one will say what really is up there, just matter of time now! As we can see, NASA suddenly agrees with India on finding water. Earlier admiting "hint" of water, all that means is that they're not corning themselves as lyers, but leaving doors open to say, "well, we knew about it, just weren't sure". It's a technique to lye!

If there is water... there is life. Either an advanced ET or simply bacteria. This is HUGE and NASA can not hide it anymore, people... get ready for diclosure, thanks to other countries. Just watch NASA start releasing even more information soon, to try to pretend to be the big dog out there!

Funny how all this stuff is starting to unfold, as we're getting close to 2012!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I think NASA is being exposed here a bit and they will now try to save face somehow.... Will be fun to see what happens

IF there is this supposed base on the back side of the moon, and we always wondered why they would be on such a dead, lifeless place now we could start seeing the big picture. Its not dead and lifeless afterall if there's water, who knows what else is up there!

Funny I don't see anything about this on CNN! lol

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Alex jones is talking about water on the moon LIVE right now.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
[edit on 9/24/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thomas_

I was responding to this statement. I was not flag waving.

You mean to tell me (the metaphorical you, not *you*) that over 40 years exploration they NEVER sound anything up there and then the second another country shows evidence NASA say... "Oh, yea... btw..."

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hey guys!

I compared the colours between the picture that Filipe Alves took
in 2003 and revealed the true colour of the moon, with the picture
of the moon that chantrayan-1 took here in 2009, compared on the
same location, it shows that the clours on both pictures matches
together, wish I have a higher quality of the chantrayan-1 pic,
but as seen so far, Filipe Alves moon picture colour seems correct.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23638b28a000.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1088783eee5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Here's the full pictures of the two original pic's.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ebc1d48b9f5d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ea3900e3556.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The fact that I was taught as late as the 80's that the solar system was devoid of water save a few comets, adds fuel to the conspiracy theories.

What else is our govt not telling us? Why was chandra taken out and how did they "lose control?"

Theories abound on ET presence on the moon.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I could be totally wrong, but I thought that the color pics of the moon only represent the varying elevation heights and not the actual color of surface material. Nice to have a green and blue moon next to us though even if those colors cannot be seen from here.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
this one is from nasa but has real colors too (and is bigger) :

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Its real colour dude, have a look

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by agnain
this one is from nasa but has real colors too (and is bigger) :

I could be nuts, but I see Gold and Water up there

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
this is all too amazing! but why can't we see the real colors of the moon from Earth?? Does our atmosphere act as some kind of filter? or maybe the light reflecting from the sun is so strong that it dilutes the colors all together from where here on Earth?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join