It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Watch; USA,UK,France,Israel-vs-Russia,China, Iran... aka WW 3

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by serph

One of the articles above is showing how the US is having severe problems with their missle programs. They aren't working; which means this could be more than posturing. Other than that Your overall consensus is excellent

reply to post by G8tor

Well, it would seem that way, but maybe through awareness We all can lesson the blow.

reply to post by AgnosticX

Thinking is what everything is about. Regarding communism, well I don't think it's still around even in it's original form in China. I think what We are seeing is countries banding together who are all original Russian; not conquered nation states of the former USSR, but where actual Russians are.

The reason seems to stem from the Georgian Govt. exerting influence to an extreme level, and they are US/Israeli backed.

reply to post by arcnaver

I agree with most things You've said, but I think Your thinking in terms We've all been conditioned to believe........ GO USA. I don't have any problems with supporting a clean, and pure ideology of this, but the globalists in control of Our country are the ones pushing this philosophy, but skewed.

It was Our own govt. pushing NAFTA down Our throats, and it actually did more harm to the Mexican Economy than Ours. I am in Mexico now; land of the poor farmer.... Yet, the grocery stores are carrying large amounts of products from the US, due to NAFTA. It has ruined many lives down here. What's my point? It's the GLOBALISTS. I don't think they are all evil, but most are.

It leaves us all in a funny predicament; I think the "Red Dawn" scenario could be real, but not in the guise of trying to kill us, but actual liberation.................... Okay, I paused for a second so everyone's jaws would come up off the floor
Think about it; there is no friend of the Peoples in Our current form of Govt. They are Robber Barons.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If this comes true, then in simple terms, humans are just as stupid and ignorant as they have always been.

Take out all of the complications and it's really back down to humans fighting those who are different.

West vs east like it's a game....

edit: but of course, there are a lot of hidden agendas behind it all as usual...so not everything is as it seems I bet.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by really

Originally posted by DevilJin
WW3 won't happen for years. It would be a sure suicide for the West. You have Russia, China, India, Pakistan, North Korea, Iran and the Muslim world vs U.S. U.K. Israel and NATO. It is far too dangerous for the West to start anything without at least trying to ruin the relationship between those powers mentioned. Though the U.S. does have strategic locations throughout the world for attack, North Korea would attack the South to unite Korea, China would bomb Taiwan if the opportunity is there, but also Japan would be possibly harmed as well, India and Pakistan could take the chance to take out the U.S. out of Afghanistan and out of the Middle East,

Pakistan and India are not allies, they're enemies. Why would you think that India would side with Pakistan against the US?

True, they are enemies, but that does not mean Pakistan and China do not have a good relationship or that India and Russia does, which the two bigger powers - China and Russia - their goals would cancel out any animosity between India and Pakistan, at least for a truce. The U.S. is breaking a lot of laws by expanding their war into Pakistan and so Pakistan has valid reasons to side with China.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Firstly, a big thanks to the OP for gathering up these threads and info.

Secondly...Israel, US, UN, Iran, Iraq, Afganistan....they are all just pawnes in a much bigger game. A game thats been promoted way before ww1 and is still hidden to so many.

One world government powered by the real power brokers who manipulate the puppet leaders, the sleeping people and the world financies.

One thing for sure. Whoever wins any war will have been meant to win that war. Whether to create wealth, remove freedoms or even to depopulate this planet.

Respects

[edit on 18-9-2009 by captiva]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Great point. Yes, like I said in the OP I wasn't getting into South America currently, but it's huge.

The US fourth fleet is patrolling down there; they've not done this since WW 2.

I think the number of countries You listed will be larger. The ones You listed were part of NAM, or Non Aligned Movement. There is also BRIC.... Brasil Russia India China, and the SCO Shanghai ¿Cooperation? Organization.

Basically what the war looks like it is boiling down to is the ole' totalitarian regime in control of the IMF/World Bank/NATO going up against the newer bunch listed above. Interesting enough is it fits exactly.

Make no mistake the war is not only a physical bloody war, but one of economics..... I think We all are seeing that now.

be back in a few

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Obama Offered Deal to Russia in Secret Letter^
www.nytimes.com...

WASHINGTON — President Obama sent a secret letter to Russia’s president last month suggesting that he would back off deploying a new missile defense system in Eastern Europe if Moscow would help stop Iran from developing long-range weapons, American officials said Monday.

Imho this is PsyOps.... It's the US/Israeli bunch showing how hard they are "trying" at diplomacy..... "they really are up against a wall"
No, what the article is designed for is after the fact of an Iranian attack they can get away with many People's preconceived, or programmed response of,"The govt. did everything they could to avoid war; **we had to preemptively attack**"

That's where all this is going.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'd like to see israel fight a real army

They play tough, but what happens when American funding runs out and they are left alone with the kids they picked on all through school?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by serph

Thinking is what everything is about. Regarding communism, well I don't think it's still around even in it's original form in China. I think what We are seeing is countries banding together who are all original Russian; not conquered nation states of the former USSR, but where actual Russians are.

The reason seems to stem from the Georgian Govt. exerting influence to an extreme level, and they are US/Israeli backed.

Hey Sancho,
I'm not sure what you mean by this statement. Especially, the part about Georgia. Could you enlighten me, please?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by really

WW3 won't happen for years. It would be a sure suicide for the West. You have Russia, China, India, Pakistan, North Korea, Iran and the Muslim world vs U.S. U.K. Israel and NATO. It is far too dangerous for the West to start anything without at least trying to ruin the relationship between those powers mentioned. Though the U.S. does have strategic locations throughout the world for attack, North Korea would attack the South to unite Korea, China would bomb Taiwan if the opportunity is there, but also Japan would be possibly harmed as well, India and Pakistan could take the chance to take out the U.S. out of Afghanistan and out of the Middle East,

Pakistan and India are not allies, they're enemies. Why would you think that India would side with Pakistan against the US?

True, they are enemies, but that does not mean Pakistan and China do not have a good relationship or that India and Russia does, which the two bigger powers - China and Russia - their goals would cancel out any animosity between India and Pakistan, at least for a truce. The U.S. is breaking a lot of laws by expanding their war into Pakistan and so Pakistan has valid reasons to side with China.

That may be true. But you said that India and Pakistan would team up against the US. I'm saying that's not going to happen. I doubt that India would team up with China either. Their still having trouble with China and the border that the two countries share. There was just a thread about this the other day.
As for Pakistan and China joining up in some hypothetical WWIII, it's a possibility.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
You forgot North Korea. Would probably fight alongside China.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Of course there is an agenda...it's called the Caspian Sea.

www.wrmea.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

You could say the US is crap at war.. How many have they been in since WW2? And how many did they win?

Uhmmmm..... I'll take a stab at this one.

Korean war - Win
Vietnam war - Lose
1st Gulf - Win
2nd Gulf - Win

So as I see it 3-1 since WWII

And while we're at it, I'd like to trade France for a country to be named later for my team please.

Becker

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

The Second Gulf War?

Strange that U.S troops are still there six years after supposedly winning.

The Korean War was hardly a win was it? It was just some half assed cease fire and a pointless war which really just ended pretty much as it began. Korea is still divided today.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

The 2nd Gulf war lasted merely 3 weeks. That is how quickly the conventional war was put to rest. I realize you struggle with the reason to have troops remain there. Heck we still have troops in Germany and Japan as a result of WWII.

Mop-ups take time my pacifist friend. Just remember, you are here posting with freedom due to only one thing. Your liberty and free speech. Brought to you proudly by the USA. Perhaps you should start a blog of criticism in Pyongyang. I'm sure it would be a big hit.

The "Koreans" were divided on the 38th parrallel at the conclusion of WWII. It was the communist North incursion of the democratic South backed by the Chinese that set off the conflict. They were all driven back to their pre-war lines and the USA didn't do a land grab. Imagine that!

Get some facts before you move up to the Bigs.

Becker

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

Granted, about the conventional war.

However their are no car bombs going off in Germany and Japan.

And no my liberty and free speech was not brought to me by the United States.

If the United States is such a wonderful peace bringer and supporter of liberty and democracy, why aren't you in Zimbabwe or the Congo?

What about Burma?
What about the genocide in Darfur?

The U.SA has spent more time proping up dictatorial regimes from Chile to Iraq.

Yesterday's boogeyman is today's ally.

I kindly suggest sir that YOU get some facts before making such statements.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Now THIS is total insanity cubed.

Some handful of idiots are set on commiting another IDIOCY with OUR hands.
We know we'll DIE doing it.
We know we don't want it.
And yet we AREN"T DOING ANYTHING TO STOP IT?!!

The soldiers, the army, the police. - They are all PEOPLE.
Are they so duped that they gladly just DIE FOR NOTHING?!
Just because someone TOLD THEM TO DIE?

THAT'S OUR WORLD, not of the handful of trance-induced creeps.

AMERICANS, ISRAELITES - PEOPLE: WAKE THE UFCK UP!!!
YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE FOOLED BIG TIME

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
US Spec Ops operates psywar websites targeted at UK
www.theregister.co.uk...

The secretive US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) has awarded arms globocorp General Dynamics a $10m contract to set up a network of psychological-warfare "influence websites" supporting the Global War On Terror. France and Britain are specifically included as "targeted regions".

Found this interesting; as We draw closer to war, more, and more of us will be targeted for "indoctrination".

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

i,as a peace loving welsh man,
cannot wait until china superceeds america as the global overlord.
too much hatred has been spawned by the vatican and the american war machine for years.nobody needs nuclear weapons,nobody needs to rule the world.the people of all of these countries would be better served without religious charlatans and war machines.
meet,greet,intergrate and get along.then the human race may progress.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
S&F!! Good work Sancho! I've noticed this build up as well, ever since Russia was attacked on 8/2008. (well that's when I started noticing
)

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The way the American financial situation is going there simply won't be enough money to have large standing Army,Navy or Air force. It takes money to run a war!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join