It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were The Terrorists Right All Along?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
reply to post by breakingdradles

It seems like in all the videos, they do not speak to the government, but the American people.

The ironic part of this statement is that the very "people" you are saying speak to the American people are the very people EMPLOYED by the government

Not much to add really

CIA ring any bells? propogander never went away after the war, they just got better at using it against the population.

Osama bin laden was and is a scape goat

he use to work for the american goverment when he was fighting the USSR in afganistan and then created the muja hadiem

Kinda ironic, oh and take not of this

when was the last time you seen a THREAT level on fox news?

funny? mm?

You're very right indeed my friend.

All part of a grand soap opera!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
Moving back to the original point of the post, isn't it the point of both sides of a conflict to justify their position?
Propaganda from either Western media or movies from terrorists, it's still propaganda.

Churchill/Hitler did the same thing in WWII, but instead of the internet they dropped leaflets

Whoever wins will be found to be 'correct' as the Winner writes the history

Very true.

And future rulers will learn from it, as taught by their fathers, and continue gripping ever tighter.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
So, official story of 9/11 - that the same terrorists confirm, in the same tape message - is false. Thus those terrorists lie. Dis-info. When the same terrorists attack US government - they are correct. ?????
It is just a propaganda war. As simple as it gets. And in particular i liked population reduction claim.

Population in 1999 6000 millions. In 2008 - 6700 millions. Thats one HUGE reduction, i say. Of course terrorists are right all along .....
I wonder what lame public relations firm those guys hired.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
So, official story of 9/11 - that the same terrorists confirm, in the same tape message - is false. Thus those terrorists lie. Dis-info. When the same terrorists attack US government - they are correct. ?????
It is just a propaganda war. As simple as it gets. And in particular i liked population reduction claim.

Population in 1999 6000 millions. In 2008 - 6700 millions. Thats one HUGE reduction, i say. Of course terrorists are right all along .....
I wonder what lame public relations firm those guys hired.

Again, this thread is not about if the terrorists are right in what they do, wether they are lying, what public relation firm they hired, ect or anything but...

HOW THE PROBLEMS THEY SAY THEY HAD WITH THE GOVERNMENT ARE THE EXACT SAME ONES THE MSM AND NORMAL AMERICANS ARE HAVING WITH THE GOVERNMENT NOW!!!!!

WERE THEY FIGHTING FOR THE SAME CAUSES WE ARE NOW ALL ALONG?

PLEASE KEEP ALL FURTHER POSTS ON TOPIC!!!

PLEASE DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A JEWISH/AMERICAN VS ISLAM THREAD.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
It's called propaganda. They are trying to get converts and have ingrained just enough truth to make the deceptions believable. If you can not be converted maybe at least they can confuse you long enough to get their goals met. While you are deciding between the red pill and the blue pill they are busy doing other things.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Oh, i am sorry. Your title:

kind of misled me into thinking that you consider that terrorists were right all along (or lying). Weird mistake. Clearly off YOUR OWN topic.......
Nor did i mention,anywhere, that it is Jewish/American/Chinese/Russian/Arab/Iranian/Marsian or whatever issue.
It is propaganda war between US and major terrorist organizations. The agenda of those organizations is clear and known to all, they do not hide it. They are not fighting capitalism, US military complex or even scumbags at the office.
It's goal is:

unite all Muslims and to establish a government which follows the rule of the Caliphs

So all they say or do is to reach this goal. They would lie, say semi-truths and even total truth sometime. And if it fits your own point of view now, it is irrelevant since it is not their real point of view. They need to destabilize US,West in general and normal Muslim countries and they will use whatever inner opposition they can for this goal.
Was it on (hidden) topic or you want to discuss population reduction stupidity a little more?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I re-emphasize we must be very careful with this. It could be the powers that be are trying to get that revolution going (not unlike the French Revolution)

Now why would we side with an organization that kills our own? We wouldn't, but we might act out of fear.

Example
If I want you to do somethig that you normally would never do I could go about it in a very extreme way. I could take your wife hostage or your son. I could say if you dont go to this place and pick up this gun and kill this person then I will kill your son. What would we not do to protect our families.

As it pertains here. If we do not take matters into our own hands then we will continue to kill you en masse.

I don't trust them or the government but we are being pushed into a confrontation from both.

We cant have the Government labeling 60% of the people terrorists but we also can't be prodded by islamic terrorists to do their bidding.

I just wish we had followed the Constitution, but that would have been too easy.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Oh, i am sorry. Your title:

kind of misled me into thinking that you consider that terrorists were right all along (or lying). Weird mistake. Clearly off YOUR OWN topic.......
Nor did i mention,anywhere, that it is Jewish/American/Chinese/Russian/Arab/Iranian/Marsian or whatever issue.
It is propaganda war between US and major terrorist organizations. The agenda of those organizations is clear and known to all, they do not hide it. They are not fighting capitalism, US military complex or even scumbags at the office.
It's goal is:

unite all Muslims and to establish a government which follows the rule of the Caliphs

So all they say or do is to reach this goal. They would lie, say semi-truths and even total truth sometime. And if it fits your own point of view now, it is irrelevant since it is not their real point of view. They need to destabilize US,West in general and normal Muslim countries and they will use whatever inner opposition they can for this goal.
Was it on (hidden) topic or you want to discuss population reduction stupidity a little more?

Again, this thread is not about if the terrorists are right in what they do, wether they are lying, what public relation firm they hired, ect or anything but...

HOW THE PROBLEMS THEY SAY THEY HAD WITH THE GOVERNMENT ARE THE EXACT SAME ONES THE MSM AND NORMAL AMERICANS ARE HAVING WITH THE GOVERNMENT NOW!!!!!

WERE THEY FIGHTING FOR THE SAME CAUSES WE ARE NOW ALL ALONG?

PLEASE KEEP ALL FURTHER POSTS ON TOPIC!!!

PLEASE DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A JEWISH/AMERICAN VS ISLAM THREAD.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Well Osama bin Laden himself said that he was forbidden to kill innocent people and denied committing 9-11. But nonetheless people who claim to follow his cause do kill innocent people.
'Terrorist' by definition is making people afraid to pass a message. Terrorism is very wrong you should specify something in your title to make it true. There are actual terrorists and people we brand terrorists. I dont think bin Laden himself is one but like I said some claiming to follow him and others.

Well doesnt mean that it will be massacred during a certain time... are you saying it wont happen in the future? Personally I really think it will
Faaip de Oiad

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Best not to reply to trolls, it makes them bolder. Starve them of the attention they need to survive.

On Topic, I get exactly what you are trying to say, and I have to agree. BUT, having said that, I am not sure that the 'terrorists' aren't just jumping on the bandwagon to make themselves look better. I wouldn't respond too harshly to people calling foul on your OP. People around the world have been hardwired to respond a certain way, to other people labeled as a 'terrorist.' They tend to react negatively to other people that try to see through the propaganda of the MSM, and perhaps see things from a different view.

I applaud members here on ATS with a star, when they post on a topic and show a sense of open-mindedness and a logical outlook. At the same time , I cringe when I see those very same members in a different thread posting something wholly ignorant and/or hypocritical. Never in the original post did the original poster promote terrorism in any way, shape, or fashion. Folks need to lighten up a bit, all he/she did was ask a question. That's not to say that there aren't very real killers out there terrorizing innocent folk every single day, but I don't think that fact has anything to do with the Original Post.

Chrono

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Moving back to the original point of the post, isn't it the point of both sides of a conflict to justify their position?
Propaganda from either Western media or movies from terrorists, it's still propaganda.

Churchill/Hitler did the same thing in WWII, but instead of the internet they dropped leaflets

Very true. However, people like the OP do not - perhaps cannot - acknowledge the possibility that the other side (terrorists) might use propaganda on their enemies too. I wonder if these freedom fighters ever tell lies and distort the truth in order for others to join their cause? Or does one need to be a CIA agent to do these things?

[edit on 14/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
They seem to have killed 3000 civilians on 9/11

They seem to have blown up nightclubs killing more civilians.

They seem to have blown up passenger trains killing even more civilians.

Yup that will teach our Governments a lesson.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

Iraq war: 101,596 civilian death count.

My maths aint good,
but i think thats more than 3 times the amount of people than any
terrorist incident has done.

And thats only 1 war ...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The term terrorist and freedom fighter depends on what side of the fence you're currently sat on.
If they're fighting against you, then they're evil terrorists fighting for a Godless religion
If they're fighting for something you believe in, then they're plucky freedom fighters with God on their side.

My position from the fence is that they're killers.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

The term terrorist and freedom fighter depends on what side of the fence you're currently sat on.
If they're fighting against you, then they're evil terrorists fighting for a Godless religion
If they're fighting for something you believe in, then they're plucky freedom fighters with God on their side.

That's a good point.

Like us, the most powerful country in the world at the time, England, thought we were killer terrorists.

Who won that round?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wazthewazzock

Originally posted by SLAYER69
They seem to have killed 3000 civilians on 9/11

They seem to have blown up nightclubs killing more civilians.

They seem to have blown up passenger trains killing even more civilians.

Yup that will teach our Governments a lesson.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

Iraq war: 101,596 civilian death count.

My maths aint good,
but i think thats more than 3 times the amount of people than any
terrorist incident has done.

And thats only 1 war ...

A good point.

When do we stop teaching them a lesson and start breeding terrorist retaliations?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

Very true. However, people like the OP do not - perhaps cannot - acknowledge the possibility that the other side (terrorists) might use propaganda on their enemies too. I wonder if these freedom fighters ever tell lies and distort the truth in order for others to join their cause? Or does one need to be a CIA agent to do these things?

[edit on 14/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

I know it's propaganda and can admit it fully.

Can you admit that most of what they are saying is exactly what Alex Jones, Ron Paul, Faux news and many ATS members are now stating each day?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

ok so you are choosing not to be open minded with any info that he has presented to you so there for you are not open to other possibilities as well and should not post. Close mindedness is part of the reason this country is like it is. You choose to close your mind and ears and only believe what you want and when someone comes with any info disagreeing you say he has a disorder. their tactics were wrong but look it got your attention didnt it?

also another good point. When two people or countries or groups are fighting for what they feel is right, then who is in the wrong. How can any one of us say we would not stand up for what we believe in. And we call them terrorist because of what they choose to do. How do you think they see us that go in there and kill them. Dont you think to them we are bullies and terrorist? We have to look at both sides of the story and stand on the line and see for ourselves who is fighting for what. Some say land some say freedom. But until we can sit down with them and ask them directly no one can point a finger and say your bad or doing it wrong. How can we call them killers when our own police force does the same to innocent people and so does our judicial system. And our military has been caught killing civilians without cause as well. We all have something to learn from everyone else.

[edit on 9/14/2009 by CrashGecko]

I also want to take the time to say thank you for breakingdradles for posting this as it seems that some people really needed the kick in the pants.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
That's a good point.

Like us, the most powerful country in the world at the time, England, thought we were killer terrorists.

Who won that round?

Well, at the time you were under British rule, so you were technically British
We hired German mercs as it was more convenient for us.
Therefore, theoretically, Britain beat Germany again.

[edit on 14/9/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Wait, wait, wait....

Are you trying to tell me, that the people our Government calls "Mindless Terrorists" may actually have some kind of *LOGIC* and *REASON* motivating their efforts?

But, but, but.... I thought the Guvment NEVER LIES about who the enemies are!?!?!?!?!

This coming from a "Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy" site...

A.K.A. Deny Ignorance.

How the PTB label something is inversely proportional to the likelihood of that thing fitting the description they give it.

-Edrick

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I know it's propaganda and can admit it fully.

Can you admit that most of what they are saying is exactly what Alex Jones, Ron Paul, Faux news and many ATS members are now stating each day?

Yes I have no trouble admitting that.

However...

There is a lot of speculation that AJ and RP are disinfo agents for the Global Elite (GE). They appear to be the shining beacons in a world full of lies. They have appeared to have awoken many people around the world which they deserve praise for. But if it turns out they are apart of the controlled opposition of the GE, is this actually a good thing in the end? Wouldn't this mean that they are apart of the GE's Grand Plan - whether or not they are even aware of it.

Other ATS members have made threads about Ron Paul's connection with Freemasonry. No undeniable facts, but there is sure a lot of room for doubt about Ron's motivations, and where his true loyalties actually reside.

Alex Jones has lost a LOT of credibility with many of his fans after that fake interview stunt. Regardless of his intentions, it has DIVIDED people further than before. How is this a good thing?

Of course I could be wrong on all these things, but things just seem much more complicated than how they appear on the surface. Demons become Angels and Angels become Demons. The Light tries to fill the Darkness but the Darkness is very resistant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join