It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were The Terrorists Right All Along?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Why dont the terrorist claim that 9/11 was an inside job? Then they could maybe make a civil war in USA.

When they say the things they say they only hurt the population, not the government.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
ok let me try and get to the point only of the topic

"were the the terrorists right all along"

simple answer is NO

why? They created them in the first place.. so in order for them to be right would mean the lie was in fact a truth.

So the premises of the topic is in fact miss leading and false.

If you read history.. you should know this.. not via propaganda via the media that is given to them via the CIA to brainwash you..

Understand something the forth branch of the government is in fact the media its self

They are apart of the system and is on if not the best tool in the box to brain wash you confuse you and keep you STUPID

my tip of the day is... TURN OFF AND REMOVE THE TV from your HOME

its not an entertainment system its a way to BRAINWASH you into thinking something

I will post a song and i will warn you it does have some words i do not like so please be for you press play be aware of it

18+ only please "in accordance with T+C"

Viewer desecration is advised.....

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Okay.

Aside from the blatant silliness going on with your spat with Slayer....

The US Department of Defense lists a terrorist as:

terrorist An individual who commits an act or acts of violence or threatens violence in pursuit of political, religious, or ideological objectives.

Now, that being said. I believe a previous poster mentioned 'propaganda' in their post. Both sides use or have used propaganda at some point. Looks like you were one of the few who may have fallen sway to the terrorists' propaganda. Anyone with a brain can go outside, look around and figure out that the US is headed down a dark path these days especially with these 'wonderful' leaders we have in office. Most people tend to underestimate terrorists and think they're just a bunch of dirty arabs living in caves around the middle east, blowing stuff up. Reality is - most terrorists have full on master's degrees and/or P.h.D.s. So, if Joe Shmo can get on ATS and come to the revelation that "The US is self-destructing!", how hard do you think it would be for a terrorist to do the same?

The key to all of this is someone like you.

Yeah - the terrorists cause atrocities, they kill hundreds, sometimes thousands of people and sometimes with a seemingly blatant good reason to do so. But that's all for a purpose. It's so people like you start paying attention to them and what they're doing. Yeah, let's forget they just detonated a car bomb in a morning rush filled marketplace, I think they have a bang-up view on American Politics. Sorry bud, it don't work like that.

Seems to me, right off the get go - you ignored a very crucial post so you could make your own smart-ass remark about his and Slayer's posts:

I personally don't like ultimatiums. They want us to over throw our government and if we don't they will kill us.

Doesn't make much sense to me.

Has it not occured to you that they are saying these things because they read the news and how we are getting fed up with the same things they say they are against?

That post says a lot more than I'm sure you want to acknowledge. Whether you think they are right or not, you don't get to justify their existence because you "like their views on politics." The ends in this case DO NOT justify the means. They want political change in a country they aren't even living in?!?! Don't you see something wrong with that? Who the hell tells you how to live in your house when they themselves have never been? Ultimatums do not work on most men and women in the US with a backbone and a half of a brain.

I don't care to watch the entire video, I've watched plenty of them since I've been in the Army. So, you're not getting a list of 5 things I don't agree with, but I can tell you this.

Neither you.

Nor your Mom.

Nor your congressman.

Nor the people in the Senate.

Nor the people you sit next to in a movie theater in the states.

None of you, as much as you like to put your chin up and claim to know from your soundbites and MSM spoon-fed bullcrap - get to determine whether or not WE (being those of us who've actually been.... WON a war.

Bush declared an end to major combat operations. Wake up. The major combat operations were over when he declared it. The "WAR" ended. After that point in time - the US realized we had a guerilla fight on our hands. Everyone wants to get their knickers in a bunch and hop up and down like excited school girls when that point is brought up, but you're wrong. Our combat operations were over when he said they were. I know. I was "THERE." Care to dispute me?

Oh, and as an aside - just for your personal information. I was in my second tour in Iraq in 2006 and between the 172nd and the 4th ID, we pretty much finished these filth off (at least the Iraq-based presence) Mujahideen """"ARMY"""!??! LOL, please. So, in the end - it doesn't matter whether you like them or not.

Cheers......

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

I don't want to get into a semantics hissy, so I refuse to edit my previous post to add this:

In terms of "winning the war" - once the Terrorists, Insurgents, etc. Have inflicted more casualties on us or driven us out of either Iraq or Afghanistan.... at that point - we lost. Sorry, but only then.

I'm sure you can find some tissue at the local Wal-Mart if you have trouble swallowing that fact.

....wow.

Civilians telling us when and if we won a war..... that's great.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

They did not kill 3,000 civilians on 911..... Where have you been? Not only is it obvious that 911 was an obvious fraud... even from the official story you should know that the "terrorists" were not the people we attacked...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Terrorists are wrong for targeting civilians but they are right to stand up for their freedom and the invaders.
The difference between us and them, is that they do something about it. This terrorism problem didn't exist at this scale before the iraq war.

I think more people should try to see what's happening through the eyes of the people of Iraq and Afghanistan.

How would you feel if an islamist country invaded the USA, force you to change your way of life, bombed the white house, put some white islamist in charge, used depleted uranium in your neighborhood?
How would you feel if your son got killed in an airstrike during his wedding, if your wife gave birth to a deformed baby or simply if everyday you step out you see islamists patrolling the streets of your town?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
loll
sometimes rabbits shoot back.....if they do so ...we call them terror rabbits....

the difference between a patriot warrior and a terrorist is only made in the eyes of an occupier...

so the resistance in france and holland during the 2e WW were in fact terrorist organisations aka national heroes...

just wat you want...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by ressiv]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
the real groups that can be stamped as terrorist are those who invade and occupied other nations for numerous reasons...mostly greed....

[edit on 14-9-2009 by ressiv]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think some are some what misguided here in relation to this "war on terror"

in basic english it makes no sens
" as a statement "

But in regards to "Muslim fanatics" its even more crazy...

You see this entire thing is bull# to begin with ..

OBL use to work for the CIA - FACT

so what better way to "use" this "asset" for oil than to scare the pants of the public?

You see in order to rally the troops "and was noted" over 1 million did in fact joint the armed service of the united states "army core" after 9/11" than to stage a false flag event?

this is nothing NEW its has been wrote about even in ART OF WAR..

this goes back a very very long time, and in relation to the topic thread i can see some lack of understanding.

1) People confuse government with "freedom" aka Nelson Mandela, who was in fact imprisoned for the very same thing "being a terrorist of the state / wanting change.

2) The very real threat of being BLOWN UP for an ideological way of thinking in this way "muslims" is "stay out of our business"

This in of its self is a valid point regarding the USA and MANY western countries including my own...

You see its not about being FREE its about POWER

roam, gengus khan, the birtish empire, the usa the ussr

they are all the same thing DOMINANCE

once you understand ones self one will understand how the world works

and to be frank YOUR "yes and mine" LIFE is a complete and utter LIE based on religion, missinformation and the dumbing down of the workers because that is all we are.. mindless workers.

we fanny about and have done now for 2000 years + waiting for WHAT?

what is it we are waiting for in relation to this new found "freedom"?

shall we cut up the earth and have a "mohamad god" or lets cut it up and have a jewish "hes coming soon" god? or "jesus loves you" place?

its stupid

and the people at the top play everyone off everyone in order to keep the spot light OFF THEM

they are not stupid.. and they do not CARE for ANY god.. why?

THERE IS NO GOD "in a biblical aspect"

they are fully aware of this and they do not need guns to make you do what it is you do

they use YOU against YOU in order to get what THEY want

and the "WAR ON TERROR" is just one of many ways to make you stupid and change they way you see reality

after all that is the plan is it not?

i suggest people take a hard look in the mirror and understand the people who run this planet do NOT care what so EVER about your little pointless life or what you think.. after all.. they print the money

and here is the ironic part.. YOU make it work

brb i have to feed my goldfish.... "monty python joke"

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
reply to post by mf_luder

Civilians telling us when and if we won a war..... that's great.

I suppose they're the same civilians that you're fighting for, and possibly the same paying your wages.
They could even be the same civilians that elected officials to declare war in the first place.
They'll also be the same officials to tell you to stop fighting as well

[edit on 14/9/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
WOW!!

First of all most of you are using the word "terrorist" wrong!

I'm hearing it said that the 'terrorists' in Iraq are fighting the U.S. troops. And the 'terrorists' that attacked the U.S. on 9-11...etc.

The 'terrorists' are the C.I.A.!!!

Can't you all see that all the 'terrorists' in every country are controlled and funded by al-CIA-da.

Say for example: Russian troops invaded the U.S., and the American civilians firered upon them, would the civilians be considered 'terrorists'.

Why are we calling the Iraqi's and Afghani's 'terrorists' for fighting foreign troops that have invaded their country?

The U.S. military ARE the terrorists in most countries, controlled by the banking elite to further their agenda!

Someone said, "why don't the terrorist's say that 9-11 was an inside job."

Again, the 'terrorists' are the CIA, it controls the media, why would the CIA tell on themselves?

I thought people were starting to 'get' this..

PEACE and LOVE..

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle

How would you feel if an islamist country invaded the USA, force you to change your way of life, bombed the white house, put some white islamist in charge, used depleted uranium in your neighborhood?
How would you feel if your son got killed in an airstrike during his wedding, if your wife gave birth to a deformed baby or simply if everyday you step out you see islamists patrolling the streets of your town?

From this point forward, you raise some valid points. It is easy to get caught up in the politics of the situation and distance oneself from the actual suffering of innocent civilians caught up in the whole mess. The whole situation really sucks. The past is that though and cannot be changed. All we can do is help the people of those countries rebuild and encourage its citizens to unify and live in peace.

Regardless of what has taken place, provoking more violence and hate will only bring more pain and misery for people in those areas and other regions in this world. Terrorists should never be given the moral high ground, no matter which side of the yard they carry out their acts.

[edit on 14/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle

Just wait, coming soon to a neighborhood near you....

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I formed my opinion of Nation Building LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG before I ever saw a propaganda video posted by these people. This isn't the first I've seen. It seems the same guy narrating produced a video a couple years ago - at least, the voice sounds the same and many of the points were similar.

Anyway. This push that the Bush administration made while the American people were emotionally vulnerable is disgusting. The plan they put into action HOURS after 9/11 had been thought out and finalized years before the attack on September 11th, 2001. The people in that administration, rather than finding those responsible for the attack and holding them accountable, used it as a means to invade and control these countries (and I say control because they may be able to secure certain lands, but they'll never "conquer" the people that live there).

The war will NEVER end until America withdraws. Of course, that'll never happen because those who control our Armed forces are much too proud to admit that they can't win the war, but they'll never "retreat". I just wish that these congressmen and generals were put out there to run sweep and clears in heavily fortified sectors. See how long the war would last then.

I'm just glad the younger generation has a grip on what's really happening in our government because those that are 40 or older either don't care or are totally blinded by the crap the main stream media pours down their throat. And they continue to elect these crooked politicians either because they represent "their party" and they could never voted for anyone outside "their party" because that was their "daddy's party" and his "daddy's party." 98% of party affiliation is based on prior generations, thus it's completely ignorant to vote for a "party". 98% of Americans are too lazy to actually attempt to give a damn and inform themselves. They'd rather just vote for "their party" and thats how all these crooked ass politicians stay in office.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Well thats the logic and propaganda my friend.

The Government of all nations ARE the people who FUND the people who blow other people up

this is a fact... the state of Israel in fact MADE Hezbollah lol this is a well known fact.. and not only that but the state its self was MADE by the UK !!!

The fact that they say THIS IS OUR LAND is bull# Zionist crap.. people confuse Zionist with JEWISH when they are NOT the same thing!!!

Jews and Muslims and others have "did" live there IN PEACE until the British cut the place up and "created" the state.. after the war !!

The total mess we find our self in right now is getting to a stage of total nonsensical madness..

people "most" are waking up to the very true lies

1 GOD
2 MONEY

and bet your bottom dollar this will be our Armageddon "not to get all biblical"

but people are question very very stupid thing that i find interesting watching myself...

and it connects to this topic because of ideology of the "so called terrorists"

because its not really about god is it? its all about "this is my land keep out" so the "story goes" then in the media its more about "Muslims vs the rest"

and this is just stupid... OMG they are taking OVER!! yep sure they are...

its propaganda plain and simple... just like them silly "hide under your desk when the nuke goes off" adverts

do you think being under your desk will save you from a nuke? er nope..

and another point that scares me is that "some" god nutters "on each side" in fact think this stuff is for real!!! and WILL go and blow them self up for it..

humans = bonkers

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I don't know if I want to call the Iraqis who kill US soldiers terrorists or not....it seems that they're all just angry because...well, you know...we invaded their homeland and slaughtered their families. Wouldn't you want to avenge the death of a loved one?

You'll get some folks here who don't believe in Muslims attacking Americans, since they believe it was Americans killing their own people on 9/11...these individuals seem to be very unaware of history. But we'll leave it at that.

link   

Originally posted by rainfall
WOW!!
First of all most of you are using the word "terrorist" wrong!

I've always said, "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter."

It's simply a matter of opinion. America illegally invaded a foreign country to control it's natural resources. The people of that country and people of other countries in the region - because of mutual interests, are fighting those that invaded their country.

If it happened here I guess they'd be calling me a terrorist or insurgent (whichever they prefer) because I sure as hell would stand up and fight too.

To note: I do not blame these people even though they kill our soldiers. If I were in their shoes, I would too. Also, I do not blame our soldiers, they're just following orders. The people I blame for this whole mess sit in their ivory towers in a kingdom called Washington.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by tyranny22]

link   
i think the real funny thing is...most terrorists are conspiracy theorists...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Interesting thread, thanks for the Immortal Teqnuqie music video. Very nice. I wonder if there is a reporter with the balls enough to post a bullet point by bullet point comparison in a published newspaper. Perhaps this is the kind of stuff that ATS needs to prepare and then SEND to various publications, with sources and references that are easily citable.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar
Why dont the terrorist claim that 9/11 was an inside job? Then they could maybe make a civil war in USA.

When they say the things they say they only hurt the population, not the government.

Because once they say it, it would kill the whole idea. I dont think they are completely morons they understand how media works and once they start saying it was an inside job thats the end of it, noone will ever give it any credence.

In reply to the original article, it does not have to be the terrorists who are making all these points you agree with, the majority of the worlds countries have been saying the exact same thing for a long time now about Americans. You just only hear it when it comes from bad guys mouths so you dont trust the idealology. Your nation Defeated England, ENGLAND on numeruous occasions they have almost controlled the world and they were globally dominant when you beat them, now your country doesnt have the moral compass to fight media outlets.
The dumbification of America ensures the next war on your soil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join