It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overthrow the democratically elected president, "how patriotic"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Healthcare is a lie, no tort reform allowed

There ya go Jenna.

Mike

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Here we go again with the last guy was screwed up so just because this guy is scewed up to, he should be what...rewarded?

Blessed by the Pope?

Given a Nobel Peace Prize for also being a moron?

The platform went from vote for me because I am not four more years of George Bush, to don't criticize me because I am just like George Bush?

Can you say D-e-s-p-e-r-a-t-e.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Yeah, he was the one that ended up getting elected.

But we don't have to keep him, especially if he keeps thwarting the Constitution.

Health care is not a right, it's unconstitutional, and it's theft of property.

Since the Greeks, the concept of private property that can be held, improved, or expanded has been the basic tenet of Western civilization.

You take my ****ing money, and pass it to a slug who can't get off his fat, greasy ass, and anywhere else, that's called grand theft, and if you do it by force, that's called extortion.

Obama's problem is that the tax providers are fed up with the increasing number of tax eaters - which are the ones our current liberal politicians play to in exchange for votes.

The topic at hand is about the overthrow of the democratically elected President.

Those producers are just about fed up with Obama and those slugs he represents. And if it broke up our nation, in order to throw off the oppressive, overbearing, unrealistic leadership of this country, then I'm not the only one for it.

This guy is the right guy at the right time. It appears he will be the catalyst of the disintegration of our nation. He's truly a poster child - of everything wrong with America.

At some point, one state will declare that they, under the Tenth Amendment, rescind any and all responsibility for the national debt as incurred by Washington, that they will withhold all taxes until such a determination shall be made as to what percentage of sales tax will be apportioned to all citizens equally, and that the Commerce Clause will only be acknowledged as to the original intent - regulation of railroads.

When that happens, the union is over.

And if it comes to a fight, I mean a running gunfight, you'll see liberals dropping faster than burdschitt in a downdraft.

In fact, right after any revolution one cares to mention, liberals are as rare as dodo birds.

For generations.

I want Obama to keep doing what he's doing. He is accelerating the demise of this abomination we currently live under.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Yeah Ive heard the desperate routine all during the election. Didn't turn ou that way did it?
And why do you care anyway? Really, why do you care?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Umm. I'm not aware of any movement to "overthrow" Obama. When did this happen? As far as I'm concerned, Barack Hussein Obama let his mouth write checks that his ass can't cash, and his lack of leadership experience is dragging him down, down, down.

The only person who's sabotaging Obama is Obama.

Hey, man, let the river flow, what happens will happen. If the rotten wood in our government can't support the load placed on it, it will fail. Simple enough.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Yeah, he was the one that ended up getting elected.

But we don't have to keep him, especially if he keeps thwarting the Constitution.

What exactly is he doing to the constitution dooper? As much as you hate left wing policies, I hardly see any impeachable offenses in the constitution for inacting left wing policies.

Health care is not a right, it's unconstitutional,

Hows i unconstitutional? Reference me the constitution where it states this. For decades politicians, soldiers and the elders have been on government run healthcare, and never once has it recieved this much "outrage". Your either for government assisted healthcare or against it period.

and it's theft of property.

Hows so? Because its taking your tax money to pay for it? How about we apply that reasoning to everything? Its theft of my property if we have a military. Its theft of my property if we have police. Its theft of my property if we are paying for your roads, paying for teachers. Its "theft" I tell ya!

How about that new law that dumps religion on school children in texas, in public schools. Thats theft of my property, why do you keep shut?

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Umm. I'm not aware of any movement to "overthrow" Obama.

I know Obamas fine where he is. My OP was hypothetical.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I kinda like the idea of letting Obama continue.

There's something to be said for giving a man all the rope he wants. . .

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Instead of your usual vitriol and ranting, how about you tell us exactly what impeachable offense Obama has commited.
My bet is you won't, you will just post the same stuff you always do, sidestepping the issue.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Are you going to aplogize for your deliberate misquote of me earlier.
Just wondering.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Yeah Ive heard the desperate routine all during the election. Didn't turn ou that way did it?
And why do you care anyway? Really, why do you care?

Honestly the arguments just crack me up. They are so thin, so convoluted so full of deflection in pathetic attempts to justify the continued running of the nation and government by a complete imbecile that you just can't find anything funnier on TV, movies, or books.

It's really classic I have to say. It's like watching little wind up dolls go round and round in circles.

Smartest thing man ever did was make the computer chair, it's the only thing that must keep most people from falling down from diziness!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Sigh...

You really should research things sometimes SG. There were people talking about impeaching Bush as far back as 2003 and possibly before. Here, I'll post some links for you.

Vote to Impeach Bush
And here is the thread here about it.

Impeach Bush Now The article linked in the OP is no longer there, but a good chunk is quoted for you.

Should we impeach Bush if he wins? A blast from the past on the now defunct PTS, but you can still read the thread.

Impeachment or Worse?

I could go on, but I think that's enough to get you started. Now, what were you saying about there not being any talk of impeaching Bush? Please, do continue.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Are you going to aplogize for your deliberate misquote of me earlier.
Just wondering.

What misquote? I'll go and check, but don't remember. . . ?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yes people talked about impeaching Bush So What?
They were idiots! Bush commited no impeachable offense.
The difference seems to be much of the Obama haters don't care if he commited an impeachable offense, they want him impeached 8 months into his Presidency simply because he's in office. They want him gone becuse he is not their idea of a President.
Thats ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
I am terribly sorry I got that wrong Electric. You are right, I "misread" the constitution. You may impeach the man now. Go and get O RLY to do the lawsuit for ya'll again. She certainly did a number on the judges in her last several? lawsuits.

SG

Perhaps you have "heard' about the Declaration of Independence?...

Let's see if I can move a few of your braincells a little by showing you what the Declaration of Independence has to say about this, a document you obviously have never read.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

www.ushistory.org...

The Constitution itself states the following in Article 2 Section 4.

Section 4 - Disqualification

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

The Constitution also states very clearly the following on Section 4 Article 4.

Section 4 - Republican government

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

www.usconstitution.net...

BTW, I am neither condoning any form of violence, unless it is for self defense, and neither am I calling for the violent overthrow of the government, but i am showing that you are wrong, and obviously you have not read the documents which are the building blocks of this Republic.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
pathetic attempts to justify the continued running of the nation and government by a complete imbecile that you just can't find anything funnier on TV, movies, or books.

You know, I was thinking this the other day. Look at the way our Executive and Legislative officials are consistently portrayed in movies, going all the way back to the dawn of cinema. They're always portrayed as inept bunglers if not outright conniving villains.

Umm. Could this be because they are inept bunglers and conniving villains?

In America, we have a long tradition of distrusting our government, and rightly so. The more absurd and criminal is the elected official, the more firmly he cements himself in a system designed by and for criminals, a system separated from The People by a high stone wall and armed guards.

WHO in the HELL would ever knowingly and willingly choose a career in politics? Only the criminally insane, the power-mongers, and the naive fools.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

You know what? Overthrowing The President ( any President) by violence is a very dangerous game. If you try, be aware that the rest of reserve our right to put you in the Federal Pen, or into the ground. Just so the rules are clear.

I see. Disagree with us and you go to jail.

Nice.

Hammer and Sickle, much?

Gee MISQUOTE MUCH?
How did "overthrow with violence" become "disagree"?
Do YOU see any difference?

Found it. Sorry. I did misquote. Apologies.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Oh geebus! I forgot to add "christian" to the constitution, man I am so bad at understanding the constitution! Thanks for bringing it to my attention Electric!

What the hell are you talking about?...

Where did i say anything about "Christian" or "Christians"?

Obviously you have no argument hence you make stupid comments.....

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

First, taxation as currently done, is unfair and unconstitutional. If it's to be fair, then all should pay an equal percentage. Not staggered rates, as specifically stated, "shall be uniform throughout the United States."

The federal government was only to provide for things specifically stated in Section 8 of Article One.

No damn health insurance. Medicare either as far as that goes.

Everything else belongs to the States.

Banking, non-uniform income tax, and revenue reallocation are all unconstitutional. And the sooner the wheels fall off this wagon, the sooner we can start over.

You go, Obama.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Thank you.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join