It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overthrow the democratically elected president, "how patriotic"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Sorry. This IS NOT a popularity contest. Change can be unpleasant at times and the numbers may fluctuate with the wind. Once all Americans have the opportunity at affordable health care, I suspect you'll get a different pulse on the American people. (unintentional pun)

Obama is OUR PRESIDENT like it or not. The sea change is at hand to transform this great nation back to the forefront of the world stage. Affordable healthcare will be just one of the exciting benefits ahead. Embrace change and the new American melting pot it has become or resign yourself to living in the past. The choice is yours.

I was blown away by the speech and honesty that President Obama displayed yesterday during his speech in Minnesota which was, by the way, open invitation to any citizen. (Non partisan) The crowd cheered and President Obama was amicable, personable and forthright.

Polls only count on American Idol. Besides 99% of all statistics are flawed.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I see two problems with this post. Seeing Southern Guardian's posts before, he does like to stir the kettle just for fun. Second of all myself as well as a lot of americans are not happy with the way our country is heading. We as a people have the right to remove government officials when they are not representing the people like they are supposed to.

Think of it in this way... we the people are the employers of the government. We can fire them for not performing their duties. There is a recall process for the senate and house.

Southern Guardian, while you are entitled to all of your opinions, if the majority of the people decide to remove our destructful government by force which we are entitled to in the constitution, you will be in the minority by democratic process.

Nothing you can say will change the fact that our government is becoming destructful to the people and therefore should be "fired." Just as if I'm paying you to do a job, and you aren't performing, you will be fired.

End of my rant and I'm sure we'll have a majority of people on this site that would agree with me.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
reply to post by Jenna

Polls only count on American Idol. Besides 99% of all statistics are flawed.

Did you stand by that statement during the Bush years as well?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

When it the polls show a downward trend that started in February, I think it's safe to say that there's something to it. If it were only one poll that showed him losing approval you'd have a point, but as it stands you don't.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

De Nile is not just how are friends south of the border refer to a river in Egypt, I have just shown you in black and white what is the text book communist takeover of America’s largest manufacturing segment by Government and the Union and you want to brain fart about Table Saws?

That’s denial, classic denial, and how nations slide from one political system of governance to another is when people who are often to clever and egocentric for their own good deny and minimize fact simply for some related foolish notion.

The writing is on the wall friend. Changing political systems isn’t quite as simple as changing screen savers on your computer, it doesn’t happen with the simple push of a button, on demand, in seconds, so you can see a complete new picture in less than a fraction of a second.

It’s a march of often slow but deliberate major steps like communizing America’s largest manufacturing segment and then letting people who are in denial who want to maintain an illusion of what isn’t desperately search for meaningless examples of how the ever so lucrative table saw industry has not befallen the same thing, so therefore all is alright.

All is not alright, not in the Auto Business, not in any business, not on Wall Street, and not on Main Street, not in the White House and not in your house and not in my house.

How long would you like to mentally modulate from modality to modality before you recognize that one fact does not obliterate another fact? Until everyone is starving and on some form of government assistance, until everyone is employed by the government, until everyone is subject to a dusk to dawn curfew with Federal Troops roaming our streets, or until everyone is in reeducation camps? Or would we still be modulating from one form of denial to the next because of a lack of fortitude to personally address the real challenges of today while pretending the liars and usurpers in Congress and the White House and the Federal Reserve are going to fix it all while everyone else including them imagines they are to clever for their own or anyone else’s good.

Your argument is just a shell game of misdirection, lets ignore a blatant, obvious, irrefutable all important major first case to focus on an insignificant business that has yet to befall this because of time and priority and insignificance. Do they have to knock down all the mature redwoods first for you to see that the only thing left is the saplings? Some people can’t see the forest for the trees, I can, and so should you and so should everyone else in the nation while there still is a nation left that we do recognize that we can salvage and change.

Denial like personality cults, like political cults are very detrimental things.

[edit on 13/9/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by OldDragger

Most of the people who voted for him did so for all the wrong reasons.

Now you might be too blinded by a cult of personality, race, a political party or some other ego driven agenda to see that, but honestly how the heck can you not see it?

I find it troubling that someone will make remarks such as this. Do you not realize how condescending this is? I might even say....Grandiose.

Everybody has an opinion and I see nothing about your posts that make you any different, yet you cop a superior tone with every stroke of the keyboard, and it's simply not justified. I resent your presumption that you know people voted this President in for the wrong reasons. How would you presume to know what others are thinking?

It's past time for everyone to come off the high horses. The ego's do nothing but continue to be obstacles for true thought.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I myself am still upset about Paula Abdul being replaced with Ellen DeGeneres. Go figure since I have never once watched American Idol but I remember Paula as a Lakers Girl

Some people place an exaggerated premium on their emotional sensibilities and sensitivities while others do not.

Outrage and indignation and resentment are emotions that while you might be factually suffering from them do not in and of themselves establish as factual those stimuli that elicit such responses.

In reality unbeknownst to you, you have in fact just proved my point by demonstrating what compels you to act, say an act like voting for the highest office in the land and putting someone’s finger on the nation’s trigger and nuclear arsenal is purely an emotionally driven decision for you…

Once again all the wrong reasons, and I do very much appreciate you underscoring the validity of what I previously posted via your emotional appeals but naturally have to reject the desire to use your emotions to attempt to dominate a debate that it is vital center around fact.

It is true it is not politically correct to mention the fact that there is a reason why our forefathers only gave certain types of citizens the right to vote.

What is also true, is for that very same reason, the Powers that Be, the Bankers and Industrial Titans and Preeminent Lawyers high jacked the political process by selecting and bankrolling every candidate that runs on both sides of the aisle so that people voting for all the wrong reasons, could not subvert or alter their reasoning in what type of person they want in high offices.

Had you really read all my posts instead of just those that affect you so emotionally you would see that I advocate a complete overhaul of the government and two party systems and a new constitutional convention as the real constitution became an obsolete and unenforceable document in 1861.

Facts are facts, temper tantrums are temper tantrums.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Well you just can't help yourself, can you?
Don't patronize me.

[edit on 9/13/0909 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

reply to post by JBA2848

Once again today's date is September 11, 2009, and Barack Hussein Obama is President of the United States and is the only person currently charged and empowered with the responsibilities and privelage of the office of President of the United States.

He is NOT the president, he is NOT my president. He is a liar, a fraud, and he sure put one over on Whitey, since he is definately not even an American citizen. By law, he is due the foreseeable conclusion of prison, and deportation, if he survives prison. The fact that there are no politicians standing up to his fraud, makes them accessories to the crime. Throw them all into prison, even if you have to release some murderers or thugs to fit them all. These scum are much more dangerous to the public.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
He is a liar, a fraud, and he sure put one over on Whitey, since he is definately not even an American citizen.

You do realize that he is half white, don't you? What kind of racist crap is this? This is the type of post that leads reasonable people to believe that many who are against obama are just a bunch of pissed off, racist hillbillies, angry that a half black man is the sitting president. ALL of the presidents for a long time now, have "put one over on Whitey", and everybody else in this country. Our government is full of crooks, and we need to take the country back. But we need to take it back together, citizens of ALL races.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

He like every other President since 1861 is a De Facto president. Meaning that it's a fact he has the title, and sits in the office and can evoke its increasing dictatorial powers.

We have not had a De Jure President since 1861, De Jure meaning concerning the law as in the Constitution, since the Constitution was rendered invalid and obsolete and fell out of use when Lincoln assumed De Facto dictatorial powers for the Office of the President in 1861.

The United States stopped function under constitutional law at that point and began functioning under the United States Code of Law, which is simply corporate law that subverts and renders the constitution and it's protections invalid by mutual agreements between the Corporate Government and it's employees the citizens, when you sign your Social Security Card, or your Driver's License you are in fact signing a contract for this purpose.

While many people have a very hard time accepting that because the illusion is so deeply reinforced in their minds through the media and educational and political systems, the law is the law, is the law, and the words that comprise really mean what they mean, no matter what you want to pretend they mean or don't mean.

Lincoln by the way actually ordered and issued a warrant for the arrest of the Cheif Justice for the Supreme Court who was only spared because he reached an agreement with the Union Army General that was charged with executing the warrant to stop challenging the dictatorial actions of the office of the President. The Supreme Court can not command the Army or the Justice Department to enforce it's will, and impose it, the Dictatorial office of the De Facto President in fact can. That's why the Birth Certificate issue will never be ruled on, all the Justices would like to die in their sleep of naturual causes not in a prison or auto accident, or with a bullet to the back of their heads.

Refer to my post on page 2 of this thread and the other posts linked to it on other threads for more information regarding these facts.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Proto, this is exactly why I concluded long ago that the education system in the US positively sucks.

Your information goes bone deep, but many pore over posts here, just hitting the surface, and looking to be offended. They WANT to be offended.

The funny part is that their own ignorance enables them to be offended, and I fear many have no idea of what you're talking about.

Yes, there should be a flush, and we get to start over. Lincoln was a SOB right out of the gate, and most people only think of his memorial when they think of Lincoln.

There was a very good reason he got shot.

Then Wilson goes into the US Hall of Shame. And Roosevelt. And Kennedy. And Bush. And Obama.

If the Constitution was a car, Lincoln removed the wheels and tires. Another came along and not wanting to destroy the car just took the transmission and rear end.

Later, another only removed the engine. Another the dashboard.

Now, Obama wants to take the doors, trunk, hood, wheel bearings and axels, AC, radiator, interior, and electrical system.

And folks wonder why some of us are pissed.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think we need to decentralize the power and put it mostly back into the states. That is something here we can all agree on right?

The larger a nation becomes, the harder it becomes to stick together based on a single ideology. Since many people hold different ideologies, putting more power in individual states, like I think this republic was suppose to be, should alleviate that problem.

People will tend to go to the state that fits their ideology.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Dooper my brilliant friend you hit the nail on the head when you point out that some people are just looking for emotional drama. In many ways the political dog and pony show is designed to create the illusion that the venting of emotions through debate actually has some tangible outcome on the process.

It doesn’t the process is controlled from within by the financial oligarchs who simply put on an illusionary show that invites a left/right divided reaction from the people, who simply argue with one another, often about one another, and what is wrong about one another, instead of what is actually wrong with the nation.

For most people what the emotion is all about, is not wanting to have their illusion and fantasy destroyed before it runs its course and destroys itself. Obama could do it! Give him time, it’s only been x months, or years, it was screwed up to begin with, by the other guy, on the other side; it won’t be easy you know, but my hero will come through.

In reality all they are fighting you and I and others about is not shattering their illusion for them.

The circular forms of logic they employ and deploy are typically always devoid of logistical facts on just how the hero is going to rescue the girl and save the day and defeat evil.

For instance you will hear some say, Obama said during his campaign he wants to overhaul and reform health care.

Yet Obama has not written a bill to do this, Obama himself has no logistical idea how to do this, the same was true as a U.S. Senator where is very own attempts to write 124 different bills left a legislative record on file in the Library of Congress that anyone who wants to view them on line can, and see for themselves, that most of them were outlines of vague ideas, that he logistically did not know what it would take or be required to actually be not just real ideas but workable ideas complete with logistics of how to get it done, and a vehicle in the form of government agencies and departments of how to get it done, and what the actual cost of getting them done would be. He would literally just leave blanks there inviting other Senators and their Staffs to figure out how to make the very faulty and poor ideas work by cosponsoring them, because he and his staff could not figure it out themselves. Of course because they were for the most part just silly ideas, my favorite of all being a bill he actually wrote of how to give every man woman and child on the planet a 1.00 a month to up the average third will income from .40 cents a month to a dollar! Wow I sure would love to wait for that check in the mail in my little village hut while Washington is busy crunching out and delivering 6 billion 1.00 checks whose postage would be more in most cases than the check itself as they were sent around the world, and the banks would want to charge a higher surcharge for cashing the check than the face of the check itself!

So here we are with all the emotions of the Health Care debate, the thing most intrinsic to life, one’s own health, and his initiative is simply hoping someone in the House or Senate can figure it out, while he sits back and extols his emotional supporters that anyone standing in the way is evil, and a terrorist, and wants to thwart him because he is black, and a democrat, and a liberal and blah, blah, blah, that’s not leadership, that’s not innovation, that’s called NOT HAVING A FRIGGIN CLUE!

Sadly that’s all so what you would call most people who enter into these purely emotional, purely personal debates where if you say the truth, and speak to the truth, it becomes all about you, and your motives and not about the actual truth or the actual issue.

It’s divide and conquer warfare Dooper oh and the creek that runs through Washington D.C. that has long ago been covered and turned into the District’s Sewer was named the Tiber by George Washington. Where have I heard that name before? Oh that’s right the same place that invented and gave us divide and conquer warfare.

All we do is conquer each other on the Governments behalf by the endless debate based on emotion and not facts, and illusionary hope instead of real logistics.

Yet the masses who need their bread and circuses, their emotional dramas, their safe place to vent their fears and frustrations and give life to their illusionary hopes really don’t seem to have a clue at just what’s being done to them, what’s been done to them, and at what true cost that it’s been done to them. The reality is there is no shortage of anything on the planet, not food, not water, not homes, not money, not electronics, cars or anything else. What there is a shortage of is common sense and honesty beginning with one’s self.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

De Nile is not just how are friends south of the border refer to a river in Egypt, I have just shown you in black and white what is the text book communist takeover of America’s largest manufacturing segment by Government and the Union and you want to brain fart about Table Saws?

That’s denial, classic denial, and how nations slide from one political system of governance to another is when people who are often to clever and egocentric for their own good deny and minimize fact simply for some related foolish notion.

The writing is on the wall friend. Changing political systems isn’t quite as simple as changing screen savers on your computer, it doesn’t happen with the simple push of a button, on demand, in seconds, so you can see a complete new picture in less than a fraction of a second.

It’s a march of often slow but deliberate major steps like communizing America’s largest manufacturing segment and then letting people who are in denial who want to maintain an illusion of what isn’t desperately search for meaningless examples of how the ever so lucrative table saw industry has not befallen the same thing, so therefore all is alright.

All is not alright, not in the Auto Business, not in any business, not on Wall Street, and not on Main Street, not in the White House and not in your house and not in my house.

How long would you like to mentally modulate from modality to modality before you recognize that one fact does not obliterate another fact? Until everyone is starving and on some form of government assistance, until everyone is employed by the government, until everyone is subject to a dusk to dawn curfew with Federal Troops roaming our streets, or until everyone is in reeducation camps? Or would we still be modulating from one form of denial to the next because of a lack of fortitude to personally address the real challenges of today while pretending the liars and usurpers in Congress and the White House and the Federal Reserve are going to fix it all while everyone else including them imagines they are to clever for their own or anyone else’s good.

Your argument is just a shell game of misdirection, lets ignore a blatant, obvious, irrefutable all important major first case to focus on an insignificant business that has yet to befall this because of time and priority and insignificance. Do they have to knock down all the mature redwoods first for you to see that the only thing left is the saplings? Some people can’t see the forest for the trees, I can, and so should you and so should everyone else in the nation while there still is a nation left that we do recognize that we can salvage and change.

Denial like personality cults, like political cults are very detrimental things.

Who says things are rosy on my end? Things are absolutely screwed and our entire system is a balloon waiting to pop. But you guys going on about Socialism is like a ships captain worrying that his vessel we be scuttled due to levitation.

You fail to recognize the process of communism as it is a move of society which is reflected in government. You are equating any plausible symptoms with a disease
of your choosing, neatly packaging your favorite tid bits in to your own conspiracy theory.

So when I offered you a list 36,000 + of Competitive bid SUB CONTRACTS you chose to pick the fist one, because fortunate for you it is handy and sharp. Of course you did not
mention, re paving runnways, retro fitting bridges, adding new VA patient facilities,
laying new fiber optics thru rural regions or even hauling garbage from construction sites... I assume you would rather have the people who are getting these contracts sit endlessly on the rosters of unemployment not providing work or services.

I will say once again HELL of a way to start a communist regime - Bidding, competition,
and sub contracting with regional private business's

Certainly the most logical step if you relate to table saws.

So I ask YOU

Would you rather pay millions of people's unemployment or would you rather pay for for them working for the same money?

Or

are all these people a useless burden
either way you table saw it?

The shell game is of your design and you hand stuff each one with the same text.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
dissent is the ultimate form of patriotism

something like that

in a truly free country, it is my belief the people should have the power to put someone in office, and take them out of office as they see needed

if the country feels someone is doing a horrible job, there should be a way to remove that person from power

everyone tries to say "only *insert whoever at the time* wants him removed, not the real majority

ok, in america, the real majority dont give a damn about politics, and when speaking about it, have no clue what they are talking about

many people do want obama out of office, in my opinion, enough people, that it is warranted to look into the situation at the least

and no the people i know who want him out of office are not just white people or southerners

there are many black people i know, many of whom would stereotypically be expected to be supporting obama, that want him out of office, there are many black people i know, who dont even recognize obama as "black"

basically myself and many other people are sick of everything being reduced to the party system

the party system has become nothing more then a different form of a race war

the left vs right the south vs north, its pretty ridiculous now and most of the "regular" everyday people i know, are sick of the party crap, and simply sick of our government

the people need more power, the government NEEDS less, the parties need less, the lobbies need to be non existent

lastly, i feel the majority of the real people dont want presidential nominees according to parties and all that crap, they dont want some party nominee, they want someone who will really do a good job and not continue to screw the country

you know someone who will provide real change, not just campaign propaganda

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Barry O is a puppet like all before him. Someone is pulling the strings, he's dancing, and all people on both sides of this "debate" talking about "election this" and "media that" are equally blind. This man was selected by the global elite to do their bidding, and if you think you had a say in his selection...err...election by punching holes in pieces of cardboard, I have 400 bridges, 8,000 helicopters, forty-five 900 inch plasma tv's that do 1,800,000,000p and a box of strawberries that turn to 'greys' if you water them after midnight--all for the low price of $3.99. If you're one of the people who believe your words or actions are going to somehow remove him from office I have a special treat for you! In fact, if you dial 1-800-EMPIRE within the next hour, I'll throw all of the above in and give you free shipping! That's right FREE SHIPPING!!!

Seriously people, there is nothing, and I repeat, NOTHING you can do that actually determines the outcome of the game. So forget the constitution, forget the media, forget the "my vote counts" madness and finally accept you're all being played. No...WE are all being played.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Here is perhaps what you fail to see, working for the state, is working for the state.

Retrofitting a bridge does not create an exportable product that generates wealth. If people aren't falling off the bridge, and the bridge hasn't collapsed, it's not broke, so why are we fixing it?

If 25 people are employed on the construction of retrofitting the bridge through a private contractor and subcontractor dollars to donuts says half of them will be undocumented workers.

These government initiatives do not create revenue, they simply spend revenue that's already been created, through taxing it, or borrowing it, for the tax payers to later pay it back, to in most cases accomplish nothing.

It is a temporary way to pay people that is little different than welfare and once again has people working for the state, the state by putting it out for bid is simply rigging who the contract will ultimately go to through political patronage.

The government is broken, and while I appreciate you don't want to be Chicken Little the SKY IS ACTUALLY FALLING!

Wasteful public works projects will not fix the economy but simply put more of a drain on it. It does not create long term jobs, it does not assure that the jobs go to citizens, and they do not create on going revenue that leads to ongoing secure living wage jobs.

It's simply another way to enrich the entrenched interests through awarding contracts to preferred vendors, because of preferred ownership of said vendors, and how they contribute monetarily and with other resources to the rigged political process in return.

It really is that bad. The largest manufacturing segment really has been communized and your evidence to refute it is how there are state jobs available.

I mean no disrespect but is there any chance we could get you modulating on a non Disney frequency?

Please Kenneth?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigshow
Second of all myself as well as a lot of americans are not happy with the way our country is heading.

Many americans dont like where this country his heading, and many americans are pushing for where this country is heading. The point of my OP is clear though, merely a disagreement or personal suspicion/theory about this president or any other is not reason enough to impeach him. Iv been dancing around the hypothetical scenario that the disgruntled right were to be given the opportunity to over throw this man Im sure you fellas on here and out there would do it without question, and thats my point.

It comes down to constitutional rights on all sides, where those rights to impeachment stand. It is certainly not the will of the founding fathers to have a president overthrown merely because a portion of the population feels threatened by his policies. Such an attitude, a practice will not allow a republic to function as intended, as this would happen for the next president and the next president. My point is, if your going to call for impeachment, and you are self described patriotic and constitutional american, you would learn to put the constitution where your mouth is. So really, while folks are dancing around "impeachment" with their torches and forks in the air, they completely ignore their own constitutional boundaries. Your more than welcome to say what you like and dont like, you rights to opinion, that is your given right, however to claim that your doing the will of the constitution is inaccurate to say the least.

We as a people have the right to remove government officials when they are not representing the people like they are supposed to.

Actually no you dont. The process of impeachment is stated in article two of the constitution, section 4:

Section 4 - Disqualification

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

www.usconstitution.net...

President Obama ran on the campaign of universal healthcare and liberal policies, and such he gained the popular vote and the electors voted in according in December 2008 following his win. So not only is he intitled to implement his policies despite the millions of conservatives who disagree, he ran on implemented such a system during his campaign and fairly won the election.

You cannot remove a president merely over the fact you feel "he doesnt represent your interests". Its not possible for any republic and democratic process to work if the President has to constantly satisfy everybody, this is why we have a democratic process and this why the electors are given the power to follow in accordance to that vote. So no, Obama cannot be removed because his not following the wishes of everybody.

If Obama has been caught committing bribery, treason or a crime, by all means he can be impeached by congress and can be removed, regardless of the consensus of the majority, however your going to have to imagine that process happening. Maybe you can get Alex Jones to make another movie about him getting impeached.

Southern Guardian, while you are entitled to all of your opinions,

We all are, however this isnt merely my opinion, its fact. Obama was constitutionally elected president, and nobody here has denied that (aside from the petty "you dont understand" one liners) so really, the man cannot be removed over your personal dislike of his representation. Such an impeachment can only be done under the constitution with rights applied on both sides, something people here grossly ignore.

It certainly is against the constitution if hypothetically a gang of disgruntled conservatives were to invade D.C and claim it to be "revolutionized" without the proper supreme court channels, constitutional backing or will of the populous its whole (the "american people" do not only exist in the south) so that is exactly my point. This talk of "taking DC" is not in anyway the will of the constitution and the nation as a whole. Its to do with the selfish ideological demands of a certain populous, and that my friend can just be as dangerous to the health of our republic as the Federal government can be.

if the majority of the people decide to remove our destructful government by force which we are entitled to in the constitution, you will be in the minority by democratic process.

Correct, I never denied this, however Im making a point as to where the armed chair revolutionaries and tea baggers stand on the matter. But yes, you are correct. Proper constitutional references applied with the fair backing of the supreme court and congress is by all means the rights of impeachment for the people.

Nothing you can say will change the fact that our government is becoming destructful

In translation, nothing I can say will change your personal opinion, beliefs and ideology. I never intended to anyway.

SG

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Obama promised he could shove a quarter into a dime slot.

Now anyone with any damned sense would readily see that his promise was BS.

But he said it so well, with such conviction, with such verbose embroidery, that the dumbasses in this country swallowed his entire palate of BS, and didn't need a beverage to wash it down.

Now, for his next trick?

Every dollar the government spends is the wealth of others.

The government generates zero revenue, zero jobs, and zero production. Government is just another cost.

If we want production, capital, jobs, accumulation of wealth, prosperity, and that of course enables charity - then we provide the government only those basic minimums that were allocated in the original Constitution.

You make a hundred dollars. You send fifty to Washington, and after their cut, they pay a guy twenty to patch a road.

They did NOT create a job. They took my money and gave to someone else. All government spending is counter productive.

Government takes the wealth of a nation and tosses it down a hole, never to be seen again.

Obama has never had a real job. With all his education, he is quite the underachiever.

He is unqualified to run a shift at the local 7-11 store. He is unqualified to do payroll for that 7-11. He is unqualified to do personnel scheduling, since he's never done it anywhere.

Obama is unqualified to do the inventory ordering. He's never done it before. He's unqualified to terminate bad employees - that's right, - he's never done it before.

He is uniquely unqualified in any aspect of business, labor, management, or performing any job-related task.

He can't conceptualize meeting payroll, meeting taxes, or the difference between fixed costs and variable costs.

He has no clue.

No wonder he leaves details out. Because he has nothing - no job experience - no management experience - no practical experience - in doing the first damned thing that you and I have been doing for years.

Anyone who's ever worked as an employee in a job of any kind, has more executive experience than Obama. Any manager of even the local pizza parlor is a financial giant compared to Obama.

Ignorant people, swayed by fine presentations put this loser in office. It's amateur hour in Washington.

He's MY President?

Not even close.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join