It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mohammed is now the third most popular boy's name in England. So why this shabby effort to conceal

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Not going to happen just because Islam states that muslims are superior to everyone. Anyone who is not a muslim is a pig or an ape.

Ask a muslim if you are superior to them.
Ask a muslim if you can go to Mecca to visit hajj.
Ask a muslim why they blame the West for all the ills of Islam.
Ask a muslim if they will fight for Palestine to have a homeland.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

No my posts were not aimed at you.

Although if we're showing off images of the USA allow me to show you a few images of the UK

www.yell.com...

www.nowerhill.harrow.sch.uk...

www.walesinfo.com...

www.1adventure.com...

wwp.greenwichmeantime.com...

--

Again these are places of outstanding natural beauty, be they away from trouble and strife (and indeed London).

Peace

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Sharia law is alive and well.
news.bbc.co.uk...
"Indonesia's province of Aceh has passed a new law making adultery punishable by stoning to death, a member of the province's parliament has said."

This isn't going away people. It is only growing and growing.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

It's not the place, it's the people.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Yes very beautiful, but I would really miss the trees.

And the Cool Volcanic Activity.

Or the Oregon Coast my fav vacation spot. Absolutely Beautiful.

Plus the wildlife.

But I digress.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by DaMod]

[edit on 14-9-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargon of Akkad

I'm one of those people, and I don't think I'm so bad. If you met me in a pub, had a drink, and struck up conversation you probably wouldn't think ill of me . We are not all bad.

(This is of course if you don't hate all Americans.)

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by Sargon of Akkad

I'm one of those people, and I don't think I'm so bad. If you met me in a pub, had a drink, and struck up conversation you probably wouldn't think ill of me . We are not all bad.

(This is of course if you don't hate all Americans.)

Muslims don't drink, maybe you can take it outside the pub.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Luckily that isn't a problem for me, I'd be more than happy in a pub.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
thread likes this disgust me. i know alot of u dont like the islamic religion, and wanna take every moment to bash it. to put it frankly it is discrimination. to hate some one based upon their race, religion, sex creed, nation orgin........, thats just a fact. im not playing the race card. im pointing out what most people see. so what if people name their kids muhammed, are jesus, are john. its just a name.

its sickening me how some of u refer to islam like its a race of people. muslim just means believer. its a religion some we choose ro believe. just like alot of americans believe is christianity. it is also a fact that islam is one of the fast's growing religions in the world. muslims are not trying to take over the world. we are not forcing anyone to believe what we believe. we are just human beings like the rest of the people that populate the world, who pray to god in a different way.. why is that so much of a threat to people.

is it that some of u hold racial and relgiouse hate to some cultures and groups are maybe u are all so set in ur own ways and are afraid of change. as time goes by new things are build. new kids are born, places and people change. its part of life

my advice is get over ur dislike of people based on their relgion race or culture and move on with ur life.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

i can say the same it seems like alot of brits fear a muslim invasion. just as u thinks its harsh for him to put all brits in that catagory i think its harsh for alot of u to place all muslims like that. its kinda sounds like its ok to make muslims look bad but not brits ?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmacbeth
reply to post by woodwardjnr

i can say the same it seems like alot of brits fear a muslim invasion. just as u thinks its harsh for him to put all brits in that catagory i think its harsh for alot of u to place all muslims like that. its kinda sounds like its ok to make muslims look bad but not brits ?

It's the muslim immigrants that are over populating a country that they are not native to, so yeah, it is a muslim invasion.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join