It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mohammed is now the third most popular boy's name in England. So why this shabby effort to conceal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Mohammed is now the third most popular boy's name in England. So why this shabby effort to conceal it?

www.dailymail.co.uk

This week, the Office of National Statistics published a list of the most popular boys' names in Britain: Jack, Oliver, Thomas, Harry, Joshua, Alfie, Charlie, Daniel.

There is just one small problem: the list is deceitful. In reality, the third most popular choice for boy children born last year in England and Wales was not Thomas, but Mohammed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Of course there will people trying to call this fear mongering, but to me it's clear. We are being out-bred. While the birth rate of indigenous people of Europe is declining, the number of Muslims is growing rapidly.

Politicians all over Europe are pretending there is no such problem, but there are enough indications there are. By 2050, over 15% of the 16 million people in the Netherlands will be of foreign decent, primarily Turkish and Moroccan.

Nothing wrong with that, we've always been very tolerant but at the same time we expect foreigners to contribute to our society, integrate and participate. And that's were the problem lies. Muslims do not integrate. After we lost Indonesia as colony, many Indonesians and Moluccas who had fought against the Indonesian republicans, fled to Holland. At home they spoke their mother tongue and dressed differently while at the same time, they fully participated in Dutch social society, have Dutch friends and caused little trouble.

Let's compare that to the Muslims in this country. Enough Muslims who came here as labor migrants in the 60s and 70s still do not speak a word Dutch. They simply refuse. Moroccan youngsters are primarily responsible for youth crimes, don't finish school and are greatly hated.
At the same time, they (ab)use social benefits, scholarships and get whole families to emigrate to our country. They can build Mosques while at the same time Saudi-Arabia and other Muslim countries refuse churches to be build.

I can tell you one thing, when tolerance fades in the country that created it, there's something terribly wrong. Of course not every Muslim can be generalized. In fact, enough try hard enough to integrate and participate, but an even bigger group acts as described above and nothing changes. It doesn't make me surprised that they are seen as the parasites of society. Let's be honest, our wealth is the only reason they came in the first place.

Studies have proved that Muslims cannot adopt to the live styles of Europeans and the examples are visible everywhere around the continent. Why are Indonesians fully integrated, have Dutch friends, good jobs and are generally accepted after 50 years while the Muslim society cannot achieve that? Discrimination is an excuse I've heard far too often.

I cannot speak for Britain, but I do know our countries share many similarities as well as problems as can be seen above. We can all stick our heads in the sand and act as if nothing is wrong, like our politicians do, but I for one refuse to do so.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Mdv2]

[edit on 11/9/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Mohammed is a very popular name, especially among Muslims, for obvious reasons. However, I do not see it as an indication of anything sinister. What was the total of males born to Muslim families as opposed to non-Muslim families? That would have been a better indication of statistics, NOT the name given to them.

However, I do certainly see huge problems with the continued immigration.
This is, I believe, by design and all part of the globalists agenda to dilute national populations and to break down any nationalist sovereignties or feelings of national identity. It also brings down the standard of living and wages as more and more immigrants are allowed in, who are always willing to work for less than the native population.
In the case of the UK, being a small(ish) island, this is putting a strain on resources. Before you know it we'll all be part of the European federalist state, the next step being the "One world" government, headed by the international bankers. Again, I see this as being by design and part of an ongoing long term plan.

Why is there nobody in government with the nuts to stand up and say enough! Put a complete freeze on immigration and screw what the European parliament says? The reason being, of course, that they are all in the pockets of the corporate and banking paymasters, and all want their snouts in whatever gravy train they are promised for selling us all out.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Britguy]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Europe is facing a demographic crisis. People are too obsessed with their job and owning as many material possessions as possible and not having enough kids. Not enough new babies means the economy won't remain competitive in a global system.

The solution? Instead of making incentives to have more children, they copy the United States by importing a bunch of third worlders who have historical animosity between each other, tearing apart the indigenous people's society and causing a culture clash.

Did America forget about the Mexican-American War? Did Europe forget about the Crusades?

Japan has the demographic problem too, but they have decided to close their doors and have started paying immigrants to leave.

Why don't mass amounts of British flood into Pakistan? Why is it that if you tried to integrate into Muslim society, you would not be accepted, but if you try to assimilate into a first world society, you are met with open arms? In America they practically pay the illegal aliens to have children and they already get free health care and tax breaks. Is this fair? Doesn't the UK have a right to be pissed off?

The British try to do something about it, form a political party called the BNP, and the government tells them "if you don't like mass third world immigration into your homeland, too bad. You have to include non-indigenous people in your party now because we're afraid people might actually agree with your message and you might challenge our hegemony someday."

Crime is skyrocketing in London and other major cities. So bad that they've had to ban guns, and now are beginning to propose banning knives. I've heard major parts of cities have turned into third world slums.

Sharia courts operating in Britain

Everybody can see the writing on the wall. This will cause mass conflict in the future. Ever seen the movie "Children of Men?"

Divide and conquer. Works every time.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by northexpedition]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

They can build Mosques while at the same time Saudi-Arabia and other Muslim countries refuse churches to be build.

would the vaticon allow Mosques and synigogs to be built on its grounds?
considering Saudi is one country out of how many Muslim countries?

also

you have Muslims making it sound like all Muslims or large percentage of Muslims are a Pain then you have you cant generalize as Some do try.

all i see is alot of BS

i even wouder where these studies are taken place which part of the UK

also when it comes to immigrants Polish and people from the EU are a FAR larger Number. (and guess what they arent Muslim)

why does the parasites of society remind me of the under cover video of the Racist Nick Griffin of the BNP

by studies we can say

Americans are the Most over weight people on earth
Americans love to sue each other
Americans are idiots
and other stuff which most likely falls on a small percentage.

Just go to a Selected part of the US that has those people and we have a national statistics for all americans.

edit: i do find it fiunny How the Americans here try and speak about the UK and its problems thinking they know everything because the UK and US are simmiler,

[edit on 11-9-2009 by bodrul]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Why is England bending over backwards for the Muslims?
Second line.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It's all apart of the Third Jihad, a cultural attack. Within 100 years the UK will be under Sharia law if demographics continue to grow as they are today. Yes, the problems come from a fringe of Muslims, but at their numbers hovering around10-20%, as the total population grows, so do the extremists. Think for a second about 28% of England's Muslim community supporting full Sharia law...the implications of change that involves.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
considering Saudi is one country out of how many Muslim countries?

So what? I am not insinuating that a church should be build 100 meters away from the Black Stone, but the Saudi's don't even allow a church in their country, let alone the city of Mecca, whereas there are Mosques in Rome. In fact, Saudi Arabia subsidizes the construction of Mosques all over Europe, yet when Christians want to build churches in their countries, it suddenly becomes a problem. Europe should act like Russia, by saying: you can build a Mosque if we can build a Russian orthodox church in Mecca.

you have Muslims making it sound like all Muslims or large percentage of Muslims are a Pain then you have you cant generalize as Some do try.

That's exactly what I am saying: many Muslims are a pain.

also when it comes to immigrants Polish and people from the EU are a FAR larger Number. (and guess what they arent Muslim)

I guess they fully integrate, in contrast to many Muslims. Funny you are speaking about Polish, you might want to read what is stated about Polish in the article. In Holland, Polish people work hard, are not involved in many crimes, are eager to learn Dutch, participate in social live and teach their children Polish in weekend schools. Once again, I'm not speaking about every Muslim, but the group causing problems, not integrating is far too big to act as if nothing is wrong.

why does the parasites of society remind me of the under cover video of the Racist Nick Griffin of the BNP

I don't care about Nick Griffin or Wilders. If you come to a country for its wealth to improve your own situation, the least you can demand is that that person integrates, learns the language, contributes and participates. If that person doesn't do so, then in my opinion, that person is a parasite.

Pitiful enough for those Muslims who do integrate, there are too many of their brothers who don't and native people are getting fed up with it. I, for one, don't wonder why.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Not a fair comparison. Vatican city is a small area of land which is the centre of the Catholic faith, Saudi Arabia is a massive country obsessed with its religion.

If we were to ask to build a church in Mecca, for example, then your comparison would be fair.

Ah yes, the silent majority of forward-thinking Muslims who do nothing about a minority of mouthy fundamentalists.

Silence is consent, is it not?

Originally posted by bodrulall i see is alot of BS

i even wouder where these studies are taken place which part of the UK

That they take part in the UK is what scares me. This should be a "well, not many were born here called Muhammad. They were born to Muslim parents, but called John, or Frank, or Chris" etc.

Originally posted by bodrulalso when it comes to immigrants Polish and people from the EU are a FAR larger Number. (and guess what they arent Muslim)

That's right. And as they are a part of the EU, they have every right to move here. Are they trying to build ugly great mosques all over British cities? No. They are doing labouring work (sweeping generalisation, of course), and integrating by getting along with the laws of the land, rather than kicking up a fuss over a fictional character called Allah.

Americans are the Most over weight people on earth
Americans love to sue each other
Americans are idiots
and other stuff which most likely falls on a small percentage.

Just go to a Selected part of the US that has those people and we have a national statistics for all americans.

I'm English and I'm talking about England. I went to Birmingham recently. Did I feel like I was in England? Did I hell.

Originally posted by bodruledit: i do find it fiunny How the Americans here try and speak about the UK and its problems thinking they know everything because the UK and US are simmiler,

[edit on 11-9-2009 by bodrul]

And I find it funny when you get Muslims defending Muslim countries from the comfort of their English home.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Are they trying to build ugly great mosques all over British cities?

I'm English, not religious and I just thought that this was a bit irrelevant really. Islamic architecture is some of the most creative and beautiful stuff on this planet. You're comparing a society that values religion highly to one (the Polish) that like our own is largely secular these days.

Also I got a laugh out of an American commenting that there are third world slums in some of our cities. Since we're making sweeping innacurate judgements, I find a large proportion of American citizens that I've met whilst travelling to be largely uncultured and unaware of what lies outside their own borders.

Coincidently there's only one first world country on this planet with tent-towns. And that is unfortunate.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nova

Are they trying to build ugly great mosques all over British cities?

I'm English, not religious and I just thought that this was a bit irrelevant really. Islamic architecture is some of the most creative and beautiful stuff on this planet.

Well, you see, the beauty of an object is entirely subjective, isn't it? I personally find Islamic architecture to be gaudy, tacky, unnecessary and generally an eyesore. And I am a lover of architecture, generally. Angkor Wat? Step Pyramids? Notre Dame? Beautiful, every one.

Originally posted by Nova
You're comparing a society that values religion highly to one (the Polish) that like our own is largely secular these days.

Ah ha. The crux of the issue.

They are religious, and we are not, so who's society is this? If we are irreligious on the whole, and this is our country, why should we not object to overtly-religious people demanding the landscapes of our cities be changed to suit them and their outdated ideologies?

To build mosques is to make a significant cultural statement, especially as we have no cultural buildings of our own to build, any more.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Sargon of Akkad]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well if you don't want the UK to become a Muslim nation Vote BNP! We all know labour, conservatives and Lib dems do nothing about immigration. They want whats best for the UK and the British people.

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I've never seen such alarmist and racist rhetoric contained within one thread.

TSOM87, if this was my board you would be banned for insighting racial hatred. The BNP are a facist party whose moral line is in keeping with Mein Kampf and all associated Nazi propaganda.

The OP's line about the British being "out-bred" is steeped in racist undertones as well.

This is nothing but fear mongering by a right wing facist publication, the Daily Mail.

It makes me ashamed to be a member of ATS to see the outdated racist views and language containted within this thread.

95% of the Muslims in this country are law abiding decent folk and this nonsense about the UK adopting Sharia law is absolute drivel.

It makes me worried for my children's future when I read bollocks like this, you should be ashamed.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sargon of Akkad
Well, you see, the beauty of an object is entirely subjective, isn't it? I personally find Islamic architecture to be gaudy, tacky, unnecessary and generally an eyesore. And I am a lover of architecture, generally. Angkor Wat? Step Pyramids? Notre Dame? Beautiful, every one.

Ah ha. The crux of the issue.

They are religious, and we are not, so who's society is this? If we are irreligious on the whole, and this is our country, why should we not object to overtly-religious people demanding the landscapes of our cities be changed to suit them and their outdated ideologies?

To build mosques is to make a significant cultural statement, especially as we have no cultural buildings of our own to build, any more.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Sargon of Akkad]

Fair points, I've had the privelage to visit all the places you mentioned (Notre Dame being terribly overrated if you ask me!!) and I would say that the Taj Mahal and the main mosque (I forget its name) in the centre of Cairo are comparable, but yeah fair enough.

I guess I just see it in a different way... maybe more long term. Landscapes change, people change - I mean what we think of as English now is a relatively modern thing. There's a strong anti-europe sentiment in the UK (in terms of politics, not the people or the places) that we should do our own thing, but in the long term we are decended from European people after they came over and wiped out the 'locals' before that. Times change, but you'll likely not be around long enough to experience any radical changes. I think maybe that's the way I see it, I do see where you're coming from though.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0010110011101
The OP's line about the British being "out-bred" is steeped in racist undertones as well.

This is nothing but fear mongering by a right wing facist publication, the Daily Mail.

Of course, the racist card. It is a fact that the Muslim birth rate is significantly higher than that of Europeans. Is that a racist statement? I don't think so.

Another example:

Russia's Muslims, however, are bucking that trend. The fertility rate for Tatars living in Moscow is six children per woman, Mr. Goble said, while the Chechen and Ingush communities are averaging 10 children per woman. At the same time, hundreds of thousands of Muslims from Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan have been flocking to Russia in search of work.

Russia's Muslim population has increased by 40 percent since 1989, to about 25 million. By 2015, Muslims will make up a majority of Russia's conscript army and by 2020 one-fifth of the population.

Source

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I've never seen such alarmist and racist rhetoric contained within one thread.

TSOM87, if this was my board you would be banned for insighting racial hatred. The BNP are a facist party whose moral line is in keeping with Mein Kampf and all associated Nazi propaganda.

It makes me ashamed to be a member of ATS to see the outdated racist views and language containted within this thread.

95% of the Muslims in this country are law abiding decent folk and this nonsense about the UK adopting Sharia law is absolute drivel.

It makes me worried for my children's future when I read bollocks like this, you should be ashamed.

I was replying to the 7th poster who talked about the UK becoming a Muslim nation and Sharia law ect.

Theres nothing wrong with the 95% of Muslims in the UK as long as there here legally. It's the out of control Immigration that needs sorted out. BNP would sort it out if you ask me.

Anyway...you sound like the type of preson who would open the gates of the UK to anyone and let anyone walk in! Its your type who are in charge of the UK right now!

Its not Racist to get Immigration sorted out, is it?

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Well, yes it is if things are to be sorted out by "race" and/or religion.

In reading these kinds of threads I can't help but wonder just exactly what is it that people would see as ideal?

- no persons of colour admitted?
- no Muslims admitted?
- just white persons admitted?

It seems racist to me. What would be the point of this kind of restriction?

I'm in Canada. My neighbourhood is very mixed ethnically with a fairly high proportion of Muslims. So far I don't see any problems. Everybody gets along. Whats the issue?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

No, it's not racist to have an immigration policy that is fair and ensures balance. It is also not racist to object to people seeking illegitimate asylum.

What is racist is to assume that due to Mohammad being the 3rd most popular name in Great Britain, the county is being overrun by bomb building Muslim maniacs who are going to impose Sharia Law on us all.

As for the the comment about "my type", how on earth would you know what "my type" are. Another class A example of sweeping generalisations.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

reply to post by TSOM87

No, it's not racist to have an immigration policy that is fair and ensures balance. It is also not racist to object to people seeking illegitimate asylum.

What is racist is to assume that due to Mohammad being the 3rd most popular name in Great Britain, the county is being overrun by bomb building Muslim maniacs who are going to impose Sharia Law on us all.

As for the the comment about "my type", how on earth would you know what "my type" are. Another class A example of sweeping generalisations.

Its the third in England/Wales..not Britain!!

Are you calling me Racist?

How i know? By reading your comments! You also sound like someone who would win employe of the year at the BBC!

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
reply to post by TSOM87

Well, yes it is if things are to be sorted out by "race" and/or religion.

In reading these kinds of threads I can't help but wonder just exactly what is it that people would see as ideal?

- no persons of colour admitted?
- no Muslims admitted?
- just white persons admitted?

It seems racist to me. What would be the point of this kind of restriction?

I'm in Canada. My neighbourhood is very mixed ethnically with a fairly high proportion of Muslims. So far I don't see any problems. Everybody gets along. Whats the issue?

The UK just has to cut down on Immigration, IMO! I don't believe that to be Racist.

Tsom87

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join