It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mohammed is now the third most popular boy's name in England. So why this shabby effort to conceal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
an incredible amount of utter codswollop being spoken on this thread by purely borderline xenophobes and islamophobes.

not even worth trying to debate with these crusaders and morons

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardpounding
an incredible amount of utter codswollop being spoken on this thread by purely borderline xenophobes and islamophobes.

Oh yeah, the old Islamophobe classification. Without even considering how accurate the danger is. That's typical.
I am not an Islamophobe and I am fully aware of the dangers of Islam. The fact that the UK will be 50% Islamic in a few years isn't a fear, it's a fact. The reprocussion from population density change is one of the factors of chaos and drastic measures that are critical to safety management.
But go ahead and name call, run away and ignore the facts.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by hardpounding

Oh yeah, the old Islamophobe classification. Without even considering how accurate the danger is. That's typical.
I am not an Islamophobe and I am fully aware of the dangers of Islam. The fact that the UK will be 50% Islamic in a few years isn't a fear, it's a fact. The reprocussion from population density change is one of the factors of chaos and drastic measures that are critical to safety management.
But go ahead and name call, run away and ignore the facts.

I don't like idea that the UK will be 50% Islamic. Thats just so out of control. You tell the UK public that the UK will become 50% Islamic, they would become sick. Before all the Left PC mob jump on top of me..it's NOT racist!

Theres no need for that sort of drastic out of control flow of immigration into the UK, there relly isn't! It's crazy!

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hardpounding

That's because you have nothing to counter our views with. You can't seem to justify the genocide of indigenous British people with any logic. That's because mass immigration doesn't make any sense other than a way to make money and boost the economy.

The only argument seems to be, if you oppose systematic colonization and deconstruction of a society by Muslims who have historically opposed European people, then you are a racist.

Sorry buddy, ain't gonna work here.

It's even worse in Ireland. The Irish haven't even done anything remotely racist to any other people in the world on the level of the British or Germans, but they are being guilt tripped into importing mass amounts of third worlders. In fact, the Irish are historically oppressed people, and this is how they are treated? Like enemies and xenophobes in their own lands?

Western society can't afford or cope with this mass change in society. I fear it will get a lot worse before it gets a lot better. Multiculturalism is a pipe dream. What would you say to mass amounts of white European Christians colonizing a third world country? Oh, that's like South Africa, right? And look how that ended up?

[edit on 12-9-2009 by northexpedition]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
People are overanalyzing and overplaying the facts in this article to a great extent - mostly to suit their agenda.

How about trying to analyze it in a somewhat different, more neutral light:

Sure Mohammed might be the third most popular boy's name. But this fact in no way translates to every third child in Great Britain being Muslim. Mohammed is a very popular name among Muslims, and it would not come as a surprise if about 30% of Muslims name their sons Mohammed.

Meanwhile traditional British names such as Jack, Oliver, Thomas, Harry, Joshua, etc., have no such majority preferrence. For example, 8% of British families might name their son Jack, 7% Oliver, 6% Thomas, 6% Harry, etc.

So what you are comparing is 8% of non-Muslim families naming their child Jack versus 30% of Muslim families naming their Child Mohammed. Thus the appearance of the results creates a false impression that a third of birth in Great Britain are to Muslim families.

Some biased media are only too happy to mislead people with bullsh*t like this, because it suits their agenda. And many people are too eager to eat this stuff up. How about analyzing the results a little more in depth before creating panic out of thin air?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by maloy

Wrong. Yes it is a clear indication that population density is imbalanced. Islam's intention is to spread and that's exactly what is happening. Sure it will sneak up on those who are in denial and sleeping. So it is a good idea to wake up now and put a stop to it.

Islam has clear intent to dominate the world. The leaders have stated it. The force has made their move to accomplish it and it will not stop until they have succeeded in their plan. The design itself was created by Mohammed and the Koran.

Not only is the baby name Mohammed an indicator, there are thousands of others daily. Sharia Law spreading into non-muslim nations, culture spilling over borders, honor killing, fgm, terrorism, constant threats from muslims, lack of normalization into Western ways, demands for foot baths, cries of discrimination, Christian holiday difusion, and many more. It's time to wake up and have zero tolerance for Islam!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

This puts it in perspective:
www.youtube.com...

by 2050 half the population of Europe will be Muslim. And that is the plan of Islam, for the whole planet to be muslims . Fastest growing population in the world with no plan to stop growth.

That may be their plan but it's the NWO/TPTBs plan to cull the herd globally, as we get told infinitum on this forum. Or is this global cull for anglos only? Hence Muslims seem to be oblivious to this NWO plot?

Maybe the end game will be a grand finale of Muslims against the NWO/TPTB then?
Reason being, that we'll all be either dead or infertile or extinct and out of the race.
I'll definately buy popcorn and tickets to that match/face-off! If I live that long!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty

This puts it in perspective:
www.youtube.com...

by 2050 half the population of Europe will be Muslim. And that is the plan of Islam, for the whole planet to be muslims . Fastest growing population in the world with no plan to stop growth.

That may be their plan but it's the NWO/TPTBs plan to cull the herd globally, as we get told infinitum on this forum. Or is this global cull for anglos only? Hence Muslims seem to be oblivious to this NWO plot?

Maybe the end game will be a grand finale of Muslims against the NWO/TPTB then?
Reason being, that we'll all be either dead or infertile or extinct and out of the race.
I'll definately buy popcorn and tickets to that match/face-off! If I live that long!

We will have front row tickets very soon!
What if TPTB and NWO have been infiltrated. And in negotiation it is agreed to give up populations on either side? What if the end game is apparent and Islam, dirty fighters, plans to win, winner take all instead?
This is where it gets interesting and survival depends on the ability. How many Americans can survive without electricity for a couple of weeks? The way our cities are set up as urban centers it would take a small strike to wipe them out.
Now that both sides have equal weapons who will prevail?
Assasseens vs Gladiators?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

What if TPTB and NWO have been infiltrated. And in negotiation it is agreed to give up populations on either side?

You know, I'd never really considered that. It looking more a probability as time goes on.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Wrong. Yes it is a clear indication that population density is imbalanced. Islam's intention is to spread and that's exactly what is happening.

So go ahead and make babies and encourage the "civilized white world" to do the same. Who is stopping you?

So it is a good idea to wake up now and put a stop to it.

How are you going to do that? Introduce birth control to Muslims? Or spread unwarranted panic based on misanalyzed facts? The problem at hand is what you make of it.

Islam has clear intent to dominate the world.

No doubt all Muslims think alike too? They must be a single biological organizm according to you - with a single goal and a signle frame of mind. I really have no intention of arguing with you if this is the case, for my efforts will not be warranted.

The force has made their move to accomplish it and it will not stop until they have succeeded in their plan. The design itself was created by Mohammed and the Koran.

Yes and Mohammed is sitting in a Death Star in Earth's orbit and is controlling his robots with a remote control.

Not only is the baby name Mohammed an indicator, there are thousands of others daily.

If you perceive them to be indicators, then it it could be because you want to see them as such.

Sharia Law spreading into non-muslim nations, culture spilling over borders, honor killing, fgm, terrorism, constant threats from muslims, lack of normalization into Western ways, demands for foot baths, cries of discrimination, Christian holiday difusion, and many more.

Oh it is a cultural clash no doubt. But it is in no way unique or any more threatening than the countless other instances of such clashes in history. Most of those clashes have long been overcome, and many people fail to referrence history when making decisions or forming opinions about the present.

For example, the US has experiences several tremendous cultural and societal clashes in just the 20th century:

-The integration or lack of such of Italians, Irish, Chinese, and other ethnicities within American society during the early 1900's. Read "How the Other Half Lives" about New York by Jacob Riis - and then try to equate it to what is going on in some European cities today (London, Berlin, Paris). Somehow the US got over the problem, and even found a way to capitalize on the cultural and ethnical differences within its society.

-The negative treatment of Japanese Americans during WWII, and associated concentration camps.

-The desegregation of African Americans and gradual progress from the Civil Rights era to today. It wasn't easy, and there ruptures, but the US has come a long way.

That's just to name a few. And other parts of the world have experienced or are continuing to experience similar cultural clashes. In most instances these are solved by a concentrated society-wide effort, and not by being stumped out but by seeking a realistic solution which doesn't alienate anyone. The US didn't solve these problems by throwing out the Irish, the Italians, the Japanese, or the African Americans from its society. Even if it tried it likely would not have been successful.

It's time to wake up and have zero tolerance for Islam!!!

Tell me, what are some examples when "zero tolerance" policies have worked successfully?

[edit on 12-9-2009 by maloy]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by maloy

Make white babies to counter the out of control population? That's brilliant.

Zero tolerance, easy, go by laws of the US. When someone asks for Sharia Law instead say 'NO'. Deport muslim illegals.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

bodrul you mother f....ing ignorant!!!!!! voticon!!!!kiss yourself!!!
And leave Polish peoples alone!!!!!- in the contrary to your parasitous, social help sucking cousins and brothers they came to work in England, and by the way they are Europeans and Christians.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Mdv2 says:
“Nothing wrong with that, we've always been very tolerant but at the same time we expect foreigners to contribute to our society, integrate and participate.”

****As you now see, there is plenty wrong with it. OK if they come to visit, but not when they come to stay. True, you cannot generalize and paint them all with the same brush, but, remember, when push comes to shove, they will ALL side with their own.

And when those in government who are doing nothing now, suddenly find that the replacements for their seats are all Muslim; don’t you wonder what they will do?
Don’t you wonder what it is that keeps them so quiet now? Where will they go when they are the persecuted minority white devils?

Bodrul says: “
Americans are the Most over weight people on earth
Americans love to sue each other
Americans are idiots
and other stuff which most likely falls on a small percentage.”

*****That is so true. Every line. It is not a small percentage. If you are normal size, you have hard time finding clothing. I have to mail order mine. Come take a walk thru our shopping centers…see all the fatties waddling along. You should see them in bathing suits.

England under Sharia in 100 years? You certainly are generous. I see it happening within ten years. You are pretty far gone already and doing nothing about it…just keep bending over there. We in the US are doing it for the blacks and the Mexicans.
Sooo many formerly nice middle class neighborhoods are now 3rd world slums. And dangerous too.
You dare not get lost and wander in there….you may not come out alive, as some of our tourists have found out in the past few years. Why do we put up with it? Just like you folks we are brow beaten with accusations of “racist”. And we are told that these poor oppressed folks should get special favors to make up for any injustices that happened to their great-great-great grand pappy 150 - 200 years ago.

Waino says: “In reading these kinds of threads I can't help but wonder just exactly what is it that people would see as ideal?

- no persons of colour admitted?
- no Muslims admitted?
- just white persons admitted?”
****That is a great idea. It would save all from a lot of problems.

“It seems racist to me. What would be the point of this kind of restriction?

I'm in Canada. My neighbourhood is very mixed ethnically with a fairly high proportion of Muslims. So far I don't see any problems. Everybody gets along. Whats the issue? “

****Can we not have a country of our own? Why should we share it with others who are not like us if we do not want to?

Birds of a feather flock together for a reason. Are they racists?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I would just like to point out that there are citizens "indigenous to Britain" that also happen to me Muslim, and that Muslim denotes a religion, not an ethnicity. I say this without making an effort to contradict any of the other points being made, whether I agree with them or not.

[edit on 9/12/2009 by AceWombat04]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever

Originally posted by Mdv2
By 2050, over 15% of the 16 million people in the Netherlands will be of foreign decent, primarily Turkish and Moroccan.

That's very mild compared to what's happening in Britain and France.

A closer examination of the statistics used in the "Muslim Demographics" video.

Muslim Demographics: The Truth

Muslim Demographics posted 30 March 2009 : 10,555,325 views

Muslim Demographics: The Truth posted 07 August 2009 : 15,875 views
=-==============================-=============-

"Torture numbers, and they'll confess to anything." ~Gregg Easterbrook

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by john124

All that ranting and you still haven't told us the advantages of killing almost 2 billion Muslims

I would love to hear it.

oozy

No Islamic extremism.... but I'm sure something else would have taken its place. I was speaking hypothetically though, and I wouldn't endorse such actions.

But almost everything has benefits long-term at least, such as multicultural kids whose parents travelled to get away from Nazism, or surivivors of the holocaust. Because of this, many children existed, who would not have existed otherwise. So from the tragedy of nazi attrocities, people are alive today, who may not have otherwise existed. That's just how life is!

[edit on 12-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by merkava

Brilliant post, my sentiments exactly. people need to stop fearing this "straw man" hypothesis that somehow a minority of Muslims are going to impose sharia Law on the general populace. There are 2 million muslims in this country only a very small minority of those want to impose sharia Law. Not going to happen. stop fearing it.

It's not that we fear them imposing it on us at the moment, but it's not healthy to allow sharia laws to take place in our backyard. Although some of the practices aren't dangerous, many are... including the stoning of women for being raped, and this opens a can of worms. Why should we ever want to risk our country playing a part in barbaric acts of violence towards young women.

When the majority becomes Islamic in several generations, or their ancestry is islamic, it will be difficult not to allow these sharia laws, should they still exist in current barbaric forms. Multicultural families are increasing greater in number than indigenous, and that's to be expected. I've nothing against that, and in fact that's perfectly normal in itself, it's just the consequences that may go along with it.

That's why sensible discussions (without the silly protesting and riotings of course) should take place, to ensure safeguards against future usage of sharia laws, and muslims have to also accept that they are responsible for what goes off in their mosques, and that they should try and be more aware of the spread of extremism there from external influences from abroad that travel to the UK.

We don't want to end up in a situation where mosques are used to store weapons and rockets, with a new islamic version of the IRA.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
reply to post by john124

Do you know why there were riots? You should because the man who instigated them has been on the MSM this week.

In a radio interview yesterday he openly admitted to hating all Muslims and said ALL Muslims were extremists.

The mosque in question has indeed been attended by three seperate Muslim extremists over the last few years, these guys have been convicted for crimes. I'm also pretty certain there'll be a few more extremists in there and other Mosques. This is just like a Christian church... there will be people who attend who are criminals, who have secrets, who have dirty habits. Does that mean all Christians are bad?

I can't remember the man's name, he was on BBC Radio5 Live yeasterday around 2pm-5pm.

You misunderstand what I meant, I was saying what may happen, I wasn't agreeing that it should happen. People behave illogically and emotionally, without using reason, and this incites hatred and fear. Fear of something that people don't understand provokes fear in others.

I know those who rioted were idiots, and I also say some of the Muslims who behaved like animals are also idiots. There's also some muslims there who were just behaving peacefully. Just like the people who were planning to protest peacefully, or may have legitimate concerns about anti-Islamification in terms of anti-sharia law, had their protest hijacked by the english defence league - who are complete muppets by the way!

I agree that to ask for all mosques to be shut down in a secular society, or to ask for all foreigners or muslims to be deported, is fascist. That does not mean I condone muslims rioting either!

But I have to make a point that Islamic sharia laws are oppressive in many cases, and can be a form of Islamofascism. So various types of anti-islamification, where you wish to reduce or remove this oppression, violence, or violent tendencies, is a form of anti-fascism.

Of course being anti-Islam altogether is a form of fascism.

I also think that if confused muslims by that are drawn into extremist views, then it's a tragedy, and we have to recognise that a form of fascism can hide under a veil (note the pun!) of anti-fascism, if certain muslims feel the need to attack white indigeonous or christian people in response to this. And the video of the muslim crowd certainly weren't all anti-fascists, some of them were young muslims, possibly disillusioned looking for any reason to show anger and trash the place.

We have to be able to discuss the bad effects of islam, just like we can discuss the bad effects of christianity. We don't see christians attacking Richard Dawkins, yet we see muslims threatening those who draw cartoons of mohammed, with death! Islam is an extreme religion, and if you read the Quran you can recognise the hatred in there towards all non-believers, and especially Jews. This does not make all muslims feel this way, but the fact is some do. Muslims leaders need to recognise that it's their responsibility what happens inside their mosques, and ensure the extremer side of islam does not take hold.

I feel this situation is much more complex than any of us can imagine, and it will only become direr because many people seem unwilling or too feaful to discuss the real concerns, and this gives an excuse to those who prefer violence to provoke violence in return. In essence we can either sleep-walk into a mess, or risk provoking overly sensitive muslim beliefs by discussing it, and the govt. will likely choose to hope for the best whilst sleep walking into a potential catastrophe. Discussing legitimate issues and concerns does not legitimise any extreme organisation (which the govt. is probably afraid of - hence political correctness on their part!), yet failing to discuss these issues pushes some of the more moderate people towards parties like the BNP.

We have to condemn violent, racist or fascist protests that often pretend to be peaceful on both sides, whilst been honest with ourselves that this isn't going to go away. The big questions are - can we discuss these issues and concerns about Islam without provoking riots? And will those with legitimate concerns about islam who think peaceful protesting is a good idea, find a better way that doesn't provoke anger?

Even peaceful protests aren't really the solution, and possibly only politicians can make legitimate concerns become part of discussions. But not the BNP though, because they are fascist and go beyond the legitimate concerns, just like the english defence league.

Fortunately these groups are small in number, and hopefully they haven't caused long-term damage to society. I also hope the muslim communities have enough intellectuals to prevent any significant damage.

I fear future conflicts on the horizon - notable Pakistan & Iran, may weaken relations with the muslim community, and many of these young muslim rioters could turn to organisations like the taliban and al-qaeda, or even carry out terrorist attacks of their own accord. Very much like an Islamic IRA.

It may be pessimistic to say that the first half of the 21st century will be called the era of Islamic wars, but you have to wonder how bad things could get, the way they are going!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Im not muslim, and not even necessarily "pro-muslim", but the original post sounds like disgusting anti-muslim diatribe, similar to the anti-black campaign in this country's recent history.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Just because you use a lot of words, it doesnt mean you are any less of a bigot.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The west will continue to open doors and allow Muslims to gain more and more power, just so they outwardly seem to be racialy tolorent and all about equality.

Problem is, the people who allow Muslims to have such power aren't the ones who'll be around when the Islamic Religious Police start knocking on "Non-believers", doors to escort them to their be-headdings...lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join