It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up Warning from National Guard

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arrowmancer
Russia: Population 140,702,096 that's 281,404,192 number of arms. Assuming all Russians have the correct number of limbs.

They don't

America: Population 304,059,724 that's 608,119,448 arms.

But we don't either.

If it were truly about the arms, we have a 46.s74% advantage already.

But if you add the number of arms to arms we have a serious disadvantage.

See Tactical Nuclear Weapons, the Menace No One Is Talking About

[edit on 6/9/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

link   
im a bit skeptical on this because quiet frankly the national gaurd are considered 2nd rate soldiers, for even a captain in it to know about anything big going down to me sounds like a stretch to me..

link   
reply to post by googolplex

It’s been milked? Come on, think this out....If the greenback is indeed going to collapse, do you really think that’s the end of big government and taxing smiley faced slaves? Hell, if history has taught us anything, the collapse of the dollar is only going to enhance the government, but, putting all of us into a camp, in which they have to take care of us 24/7 isn’t realistic IMO. They like to pork up the income, and they can’t have that income if they kill all of us.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
History teaches us the really big stuff always seems to happen in the fall.
Usually September or October.

The second world War essentially started on Sept. 1, 1939.
9/11 in more recent memory.

Or how about this, which has much greater significance than many know or understand

In October 539 BCE, the Persian king Cyrus took Babylon, the ancient capital of an oriental empire covering modern Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Israel. In a broader sense, Babylon was the ancient world's capital of scholarship and science. The subject provinces soon recognized Cyrus as their legitimate ruler. Since he was already lord of peripheral regions in modern Turkey and Iran (and Afghanistan?), it is not exaggerated to say that the conquest of Babylonia meant the birth of a true world empire. The Achaemenid empire was to last for more than two centuries, until it was divided by the successors of the Macedonian king Alexander the Great. A remarkable aspect of the capture of Babylon is the fact that Cyrus allowed the Jews (who were exiled in Babylonia) to return home.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Yea, I hear ya. But, let’s say the captain in the NG 1st started out in the army, or marines, and let’s say he became good friends with his battle buddy. Later in their life the captain went the way of the national guard, because he knocked up some hussy and she wanted more security, and his battle buddy went on to being a big d*ck in the regular ol' military, but the bond the battle buddies formed will last a life time and they keep in touch regularly? I mean, aliens abduct people on this very website, stranger things can happen.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Thumb

hes right, this is milked out.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pudgeego

HAHA!
The only thing that’s milked out is my 2% because of all the milk and cookies I enjoy with my doom and gloom. Seriously, the world is ending and the best thing I read today is plucky rockin Denver in 40 minutes, ninja style. Warren needs to post again.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I am in the california national guard all i heared is that we are now on alert for the fires

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by connofour

okay, this is my last post for the day, but arent the fires under control now, and you just now got put on alert? HAHAHA!

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Thumb]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

i heard from the national guard that E.T is going to spread a new h1n1 in all the metropolitan areas. the reptillian species of E.T is going to take over the world. just like in war of the worlds. trust me.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
That's an interesting date. Ever since the bad stock market crashes over the past year and the theory that the rich, powerful members of the Legatus Group somehow cause them every time they have their meetings, I keep an eye on all their pilgrimages. (Ironically, they do correspond to big dips in the market - my friends think I'm psychic). Their next big meeting happens to go from 10/10/09 to 10/19/09 - at The Holy Land.

Refresher from ATS on the Legatus Group theory: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Legatus Group:www.legatus.org...

Originally posted by Argokoo
I don't know if this has anything to do with the 10/10/09 World War 3, but there's supposedly going to be a nuclear attack on Washington DC that day.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Thumb

If 100 people have 10,000 dollars, that's 100 dollars a piece, now get rid of 90 people that's 1000 dollars per person.

Plus to last into the 25th century, they have to get rid of excess baggage, there is not enough natural resources for the number of people.

10 billion is about tops, might as well cut losses now, what away to bring in the NWO.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by son of total newbie

From this thread and another I was reading last night it seems that the government absolutely knows something drastic is going to happen this year. The question to myself arose, how could they know this? Of course, intel sources! But let's allow a source of intel not usually mentioned or worse, not given much credabililty. That would be Remote Viewing (RV). I won't go into details, but that system works, and you can bet your last dollar that the procedure has advanced in the last thirty years such that those doing the RVing today are virtual oracles in their abilities (perhaps with technological and drug aids). If you are thinking of dismissing that suggestion out of hand--because of your ignorance--do some research. You can even download Ingo Swann's old army manual for RVing.)

If they know the future, or the possible future, they will (and extensive do anyway) create contigency scenarios. The deal of stockpiling coffins, building holding centers, stationing army units in the US for matial law situations, and forced vaccinations, are all far beyond fat books containing contingency plans A-thru-Z that never get used. The multiple (connected?) activities going on this day are far, far beyond anthing we did in the fifties to prepare for a nuclear attack.

At the least, believe that they are making preparations because they know what is going to happen because they are going to start it themselves.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Aliensun]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
i heard this, i said that, whatever. prove it to us all. prove it, prove it. WHERES THE BEEF. the national guard says, wheres the beef?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

That's like that sifi movie, where the people remote viewed the future when something terrible was going to happen, only thing was they could not see what it was, that good, only it was bad.
So they killed all the children so they would not have to go thru what ever it was, but all the children being killed was the terrible thing.

I remote veiw sometimes but I'm on my own, I have had direct hits but most the time I don't know what it is i'm looking at.
The one I wanted to do, go and see was what was burning, just before WTC fell, I keep forgetting to do that one, I usually am working on lotto numbers. I looked at blue prints so I know where to look.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thumb
reply to post by googolplex

It’s been milked? Come on, think this out....If the greenback is indeed going to collapse, do you really think that’s the end of big government and taxing smiley faced slaves? Hell, if history has taught us anything, the collapse of the dollar is only going to enhance the government, but, putting all of us into a camp, in which they have to take care of us 24/7 isn’t realistic IMO. They like to pork up the income, and they can’t have that income if they kill all of us.

If your ``theory`` was true, the Soviet Union would have fallen in the 30s with all the people they arrested and killed. But it didn't.

And they don't care about money, THEY PRINT IT. And it's not about money, it's about control and extermination of the population.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

If they don't care about money why did they sell us in to slaves, to the Fed Reserve in the 30s, Social Security.
Our Government went bankrupt and has been ever since.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

And they don't care about money, THEY PRINT IT. And it's not about money, it's about control and extermination of the population.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Vitchilo]

I'm not trying to be mean or rude or argumentative here, but in one paragraph or less, can you tell me who and why wants to exterminate the majority of the population?

I've just never understood this conspiracy theory. It makes no sense. They (the government? The illuminati?) want to exterminate us (the regular people) so they can be all rich and all powerful?

The last time I checked, I didn't see the point to being rich and powerful if there are no poor and powerless people beneath you. It's no fun being rich if all the working class is destroyed....because then they (the rich) have to grow their own food, fix their own cars, build thier own houses, etc.... It would be like being the king of the mountain with no valley people below you. Sort of takes the fun out of being "king of the mountain."

Am I missing something? Or is there another reason why someone would want to exterminate the population?

Like I said, I'm not trying to be argumentative or rude, I just don't understand that conspiracy. So they can have all the best beaches to themselves?

[edit on 6-9-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Yes...

The National Guard is always a front runner of National Security.
When I read the press, its always the National Guard that is delivering to us the front and center news that effects all of us as Americans.

Another hype in the otherwise normal day in the American press and the world of internet forums.

When you truly concern yourself in those matters of Justice and Right, perhaps you will know a cause worth sounding the alarm.

Peace

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I follow WarrenB's posts as he contributes a wealth of ideas and information to the site but I hope this isn't a case of someone yelling "fire" in a movie theater.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join