It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up Warning from National Guard

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Possible scenarios
1) current government administration(Obama communists) lets a large chemical/nuclear/biological attack take place on a major American city(East Coast) so they can declare martial law in 48 states and suspend the rule of law, the bill of rights, and the congress.
Hitler did the same with the bombing of the Reichstag

2)Financial collapse of the dollar(China,Japan,Europe refuse to buy US T bills) and the stock market caused by the Fed reserve and the European Banking Families.
Food and fuel disappear from Large cities(New York,Boston,Baltimore,and Washington)on the east coast.
(Large East Coast cities are highly dependent on daily food and fuel deliveries)
Current Administration(Obama communists) declare martial law and suspend the bill of rights and the congress.

Now the only question is who the military will follow??? the Communist Obama Administration or the people who believe in the Constitution.
At that point the USA will be in a civil war and the Communist Chinese will attack Taiwan(where most computer components are made)while we are engaged in the civil war.
If you do not think it can happen,think again the Communist Chinese think decades ahead and have been planning this scenario for years,they just needed the right tool(Obama).

So everyone should plan on the TSHTF in late October,be afraid be very afraid.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

current government administration(Obama communists) lets a large chemical/nuclear/biological attack take place on a major American city(East Coast) so they can declare martial law in 48 states and suspend the rule of law, the bill of rights, and the congress.
Hitler did the same with the bombing of the Reichstag

Where have we seen this scenario played out before - oh right, 9/11. Maybe you should read the Northwoods documents here on ATS.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Decorum

[edit on 7-9-2009 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wfaherty

Yeah, the current administration is just as bad as Communist China...

When will people be grateful for what we have?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Decorum

[edit on 7-9-2009 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
To me, if the threat is vague as to a major metropolitan center, I would think its swine flu related. To believe that there will be a major terrorist attack using bio or chem weapons, I sincerely doubt that any terrorist group (real or made up) would have the ability to hit everywhere.

The flu on the otherhand can spead quickly and easily via the the speed of modern transportaion. Its more likely that the spread of a killer flu would be much worse in big cities because people come in much closer contact. I live in NYC, and until you ride the subway in New York, you don't know what it means to not have any personal space.

Furthermore, sick people in New York will travel for business to Chicago, Washington, L.A. San Fran, Philly, Atlanta, Miami on an every day basis. This will cause the flu to spread from big city to big city. Not much business travel to Iowa or Kansas.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I havn't heard squat about anything. So I highly doubt anything "extra" is going happen. Sure the H1N1 pandemic will continue, Fall will feel more like Winter, and the far left government in Japan may dump US debt. Other than that I'm not expecting anything really out of the ordinary.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
But all I want to know is....

Is Denver a big city?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

They nolonger need all those people ,the computer and machine have been perfected far enough for that.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

He knows, Plucky is just being plucky. He never takes anything seriously, and just does his insane roleplaying thing.

Yeah, I know we discuss some topics that are not very popular, and some discussion are downright insane, but plucky's responses are always the same. Sometimes I wonder if he is even sane.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The idea behind depopulation is that it is easier to kill a person anymore than it is to control them.
Especially with things like the internet. People have instant information at their fingertips. This makes it harder and harder to brainwash the masses while consolidating the world's real power in as few hands as possible.
Remember Rockefeller telling Congress that the internet was the biggest detriment to national security?

He's right. The more informed people become, the more likely their gig will be up at some point.

So, they are faced with a conundrum. Bring more "controllers" into the fold and risk the power-structure you have now failing because of increased numbers, or simply kill off a large number of the population and place your boot FIRMLY over the neck of those who survive.
This way, you get that power-trip of authoritarian control but it is OPEN AND OBVIOUS... you have taken over the world, literally...

Of course they would still need enough people to build homes, but they would become brainwashed zombies, for all intents and purposes, through drug regimens pushed by the controllers.

And the sociopaths actually tell themselves they are right for believing this needs to be done. Afterall, it is in the name of Science. "Recent studies show that the Earth is going to run out of resources due to overpopulation."
Of course those "scientists" are bought and paid for by them.

Whatever, if they pull it off, good on them, I suppose.
I doubt they will.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

I would have to say that this post represents my thoughts to a T. I too cannot see people rioting for flu shots.. most people don't care.. and many have already got it.. senseless to get a vacine if you have already had the virus..

I can however see the military protecting facilities for the reasons you list, they make much more sense... of course.. if they forced vaccines or some other nonesense I could see militant groups attacking these facilities to protect their fellow americans.

Ps. Anyone who thinks Denver isn't a major city is an idiot.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

He? Excuse you but I am a girl, sir! And I am always serious, like, if nothing goes down after this October, you are going down. That's right, a debate between me and you about how big Denver is and how there is only room for one of us...and, for the sake of staying on topic, how the military, specifically the National guard, lies to their Captains and has them tell rumors to civilians that walk around ATS wearing gas masks. Seriously serious. Do not draw the ire of plucky....

plucky

[edit on 6-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
How Metropolitan? I live in the Los Angeles suburbs which is vast. Are they talking the 'inner city' or what? Should I bring my horses home for the weekend in case we need to head for the hills not using the road? (who would feed the other pets???

[edit on 6-9-2009 by ..5..]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ..5..

Los Angeles is a major metropolitan city, pack and get out now while you still have the chance, before California's monsoon season.

And if this all comes to pass as warrenb says, kiss your kitty goodbye.

plucky

[edit on 6-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
My first thought is...don't shoot the messenger...

I'd just tuck this away in the old "Data Base" and keep my eyes wide open...

@Plucky: ...And just in case...

Code: Yellow

Edited for Civil Decor... :shk:

[edit on 9/6/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
Sounds Ominous

Perhaps you should be.

Provide command and control, staff planning, administration/logistical services, and custody/control for the operation of an Enemy Prisoner of War/Civilian Internee (EPW/CI) camp

Since when is the military training for CIVILIAN internment?

I was in the military, and I seem to remember that we left the CIVILIAN detention to local authorities, and not the military.

BTW, this job of internment personnel is to work WITHIN the United States, not to work outside in some other country.

President Obama promised to bring our troops home, yet since he was in office we have had the LARGEST deployments of National Guards to the Middle East, and even to cities like Kosovo(?). For many states this is the largest deployments since WW2, and for the rest of the states it has been the largest deployments in the history of those states.

If the National Guards are going to be guarding these centers where the vaccine will be given, and since we have had the largest deployment of National Guards than has occurred since WW2 or in the history of some states, are all these soldiers that will be guarding these centers really going to be from the National Guards?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
...this thread reminds me of the game where a person whispers something to someone and they whisper it to someone else and they whisper it to someone else and on and on and on - and, then - finally, it gets to the last person and they say what they heard out loud and it in no way shape or form resembles the original whisper...

...what was the point of stating "03 pay-scale captain"?... captain would have been plenty sufficient... the payscale doesnt make the story any more believable...

...reminds me of this old lady i know - her hubby was a grunt in the air force for 20 years but she likes to say he had top secret clearance... she also likes to brag that every military doctor that treated her was a general or, at the least, a full bull colonel... errr, make that full bird colonel, lmao...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

I am wondering why this information was leaked. Why spill the beans to a level 3 (or whatever) Captain in the National Guard? It's like Dick Cheney telling 9/11 secrets (before 9/11) to a postman.

plucky

You asked a GOOD question. Fearmongering, why else tell a Captain in the National Guards this , they are insinuating the visual and the people will generate the fear.

The information provided by OP could be genuine and well intended, as far as a acquaintance notifying him of the situation so he could prepare, however the military has studied human behavior for generations. If there is a need to spread disinformation so as to distract the populace all they need to do is tell people with no need to know (such as the captain). These folks will pass it on to loved ones, friends etc,,. I feel like this is maybe such an instance.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Chai_An]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Every doctor that ever treated MY wife in the Army was at least a Lt Col.

Me, being a lowly servicemember, had to deal with the Captains.
But yeah, this thread is pretty AWESOME!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join