It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up Warning from National Guard

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
No disrespect intended to the OP, but why has this thread got so many S&F's

Don't get me wrong, I have a very bad feeling about this fall - but I see absolutely nothing here to warrant such intense drama.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Any good threat assessment chart needs to have some Propaganda in it...

I'd say this situation warrants a Blue.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I have no idea why I'm going to subject myself to the grief I'm probably going to get, but here it goes...

Although I have no reason to question warrenb's integrity, I am going to offer that, in my military experience O3 captains (and I'm not even sure there's any other kind in the ANG..unless you want to make an O2 happy by calling them a captain, or offend a major by calling them captain) are almost as much in the dark as to what's happening as an E1 private. Granted, the captain my get the orders first, but usually not much more of a heads-up than anyone else in the company, unless he has really good connections at the BN, BD, etc levels with someone that's willing to share. Now, I have known a number of officers that would from time to time try to put on the appearance that they knew things, and at times would tell "war stories", just like many of the privates.

Next...early in the thread someone called for proof, such as the identity of the captain, and that poster was immediately pounced upon for questioning warrenb. If I'm going to consider uprooting my family and begin stockpiling foodstuffs and ammunition, I'm going to need to perform my due diligence and ask the tough questions. If those questions are met with anything along the lines of, "how dare you ask such things", then the red flags go up and my BS meter maxes out pretty quick.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 6EQUJ5

How dare you question the OP?
Look at all the stars on this thread.
It is still kinda' fun to speculate on things, though. I don't think this thread was ever intended to be a serious "get out of dodge NOW" type of deal.

Or was it?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
He? Excuse you but I am a girl, sir!

I thought you were a guy because you chose to have Megan Fox in your avatar. She is hot, but she hasn't shown to be very bright. Her attitute has also shown to be that of a spoiled girl. I am not saying you are, but that's what Megan Fox has shown herself to be, and since she is not very bright, and she has shown to be spoiled, I would have thought no girl/woman would want to be compared to her. Just saying.

And I am always serious,

I have only seen some of your responses, and every one of them seemed to be roleplaying, and some made no sense at least to me. But who knows, maybe i just didn't get what you were trying to say.

BTW, a city with 2.7 million people is a big city. Nomatter how the citizens of Denver might feel.

like, if nothing goes down after this October, you are going down. That's right, a debate between me and you about how big Denver is and how there is only room for one of us...

lol I am not too sure what will happen, but there are too many things happening, and there have been some laws being passed, just like the law in Massachusetts concerning mandatory vaccination in which people will be detained if they don't take the vaccine, people will be taken from their homes, their property confiscated, and could even be destroyed, etc, and similar events that all seem to point something is definetedly not right.

I have been having dreams in which i saw civilians being taken from their homes. I posted about those dreams which began about three years or so ago, and began to get more recurring in recent months. A friend of mine who i hadn't heard from for a long time also wrote to me telling me she has been having the same dreams. i also posted all of this.

When I began having these dreams I thought they might have to do with illegal immigration, and i didn't think nor even believed there would be laws being passed in which civilians could be detained, and quarentined in undisclosed places. Yet these laws have been passed, the DHS has labeled most Americans as "possible terrorists" just for believing in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, and even the president himself has said on television that he wants to have preventive detention, and find a way to make it lawful to detain people indefinetedly even if they haven't committed any crimes.

and, for the sake of staying on topic, how the military, specifically the National guard, lies to their Captains and has them tell rumors to civilians that walk around ATS wearing gas masks. Seriously serious. Do not draw the ire of plucky....

plucky

lol, i think his avatar is from a movie, but I am not sure.

We might never know. Maybe he heard a conversation, or read some orders who knows, but the thing is that even many law enforcement people seem to be saying all this seems to be true.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

More stars than Omar Bradley...guess I should've been packing up the Power Wagon instead of arguing.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Star & Flag. Excellent OP. One of the most interesting threads I've read in a while. I have enjoyed the insight of all of the posts in this thread.

First off, I recognize that we are on a conspiracy theory site. That being said, the massive amount of posters and theories, eventually, ONE WILL HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. Could this be the one?

I won't add to the panic, but when you consider the following, one would have to ask: Are we headed for the perfect storm?

The dollar is becoming more and more devalued everyday. The government is borrowing and spending in an unprecidented manner. What if the US cannot make good to the countries we owe? WAR?
The economy could really be worse than we think, furthermore, September historically is a bad month for the economy....leading us into October....I would imagine it wouldn't take much for the Feds to go belly up and the dollar be worthless.

Federal, State, and local governments are tapped out financially, as are millions of hard working Americans who have lost jobs. Unemployment at an all time high. Services could come to a screeching halt, things could be come very despirate.

What if H1N1 really becomes a pandemic? What if people revolt to get the vaccine, or fight to not get the vaccine?

Isreal will strike Iran or vise versa. Iran would aid terrorists....if terrorists could fly planes into the WTC, anything is possible.

What if the Columbian child is right on an Obama assassination attempt? He has only been wrong once in 30 predictions. With the state of our nation and our position in the world, the President could be a target.

I'm not paraniod, just being real. With that, the country has faced immense turmoil like this in the past and has survived.

That's my .02, I'm just saying.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Simple If you post the hometown combat National guardsmen and guard women overseas they are not around to refuse orders to enforce martial law.
And when the Obama communists use Regular non-local Federal troops to enforce martial law,so who would be left to oppose them??.

Go get a copy of the movie "7 days in May" in this case it is the so called Commander in Chief that would be taking over the government not the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs!!!

Remember the Chinese communists have 40 Divisions of troops ready to invade Taiwan,the only thing that could stand in their way is the 7th fleet but not if civil war erupts in the Continental USA, they would be recalled.
As soon as they were at Hawaii the Chinese Communists would strike.
Why do you think Obama is going to fly the flag of a Communist Country on the White House Lawn,to celebrate their founding, BS!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I agree, not with Megan Fox statement, but with everything else you said concerning synergistic forces in play for this Fall.

On a side note, intelligence is intelligence, Howard Gardner knew this. As there is bodily-kinesthetic intelligence, it follows that there is sexual intelligence, which they will be adding soon according to one of my peers in academia. And thus demonstrated here...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
October will come and go....nothing major will happen.

November will come and go.....nothing major will happen.

December will come and go.....Santa might bring you all a lump of coal.

I have been really bad so I will be able to heat my home this winter, with all my lumps from Santa.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Well I've got machete, a geetar and some beer

Got nothing going, good enough time as any... You guys can start worrying when PN starts
advocating panic sex.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Me and my wife are screwed if anything like this happens. We live and I work in Downtown Houston. Evacuating this city is almost next to impossible. So I guess I would grab my favorite bottle of courage, sit back and smoke a cigarette holding my tacticle 12 gauge until it blows over.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Being ex-military I find it hard to believe that an O-3 would have that kind of information. Had you said an O-6 or above I would have found this more believable. This isn't saying that YOU are lying or anything... you did probably hear this. It's just that an O-3 wouldn't be privy to that sort of secret information.

I, of course, will keep watching this thread to see if anyone else can add to it. Mainly because if a simple O-3 has this information than it is safe to say that many have it and we should see more to follow.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Check the Fema website. There is another NLE scheduled for certain regions in Sept for "support for mass migration".

I think outskirts of metropolitaian areas have already been scouted for possible "relocations".

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Sounds to me like a perfectly reasonable thing for FEMA to do.
They could have used a little more of that training before Hurricane Katrina.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeavX
Star & Flag. Excellent OP. One of the most interesting threads I've read in a while. I have enjoyed the insight of all of the posts in this thread.

I have to disagree with you. I won't star and flag this (personally I think people are too quick to star and flag anyway on this site) mainly because what was said is all too painfully clear that it is bogus. I don't think the OP is lying or anything... but anyone who has been in the military will quickly recognize this as wrong.

If a O-3 told me to move my family I would laugh at him... after I thanked him and rounded the corner of course!!

Guys... O-3's are nothing... a dime a dozen and privy to no top secret info of any importantance whatsoever. I served in the Navy and I am assuming that this is no different here.

However, the thread is interesting enough because I love to read how you guys respond to this... there is always something interesting said, but I'm not so sure the OP deserves a star for putting something in here that most know is incorrect.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

or little birds, create rumors of speculation... that tumble out of control and turn into accounts of unproven disinformation...

EDIT: Not in any reference to this thread or warrenb, just in the general sense of the metaphor.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

I didn't really notice any disinformation in this thread.
Of course I wasn't paying much attention.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Sorry I should have clarified. I didn't mean specifically in this thread... just in the general aspect of the metaphor.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join