It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concluding that 9/11 is a Government Conspiracy is Grotesque

page: 38
<< 35  36  37   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

Hi Seventh,
I have never seen pic one before. Now, I have seen other stills from video that indicate something like a missile was present at the same moment, but the angles seem different and would not be something that is exiting the building along with everything else, but more like something that is passing, or missing the building. Could this be the same object only caught in your pic one at a point of passing so as to look like it is coming out of the building, it does look like it has a faint trail of its own? Great pic nonetheless.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
What I have noticed since posting on the 911 threads is the grotesqueness of so many shills being hard core anti US government. Not one caring to condemn the mossad or other zionist factions of the grotestness.This is very telling. The spooks here on ATS attempt to keep the rhetoric technical. A good diversion from philosophical thinking or Constitutional legality. Motive is the driving force in law. There in lies the difference between the American way and the defense of Israel, a nuclear country that would be swallowed like a bug if not for Americans. America was founded by folks attempting to escape the communistic/ fanciest hob goblins. One needs look no further than the descendants of the murderers of the last Russian Tsar. The ones that striped Russia of it's religious freedom.(atheists) They have infiltrated the entire American political system. I dare you to do the research. Assassination and Shock and AWE are old hat. America has no beef with the Arabs So who does? 911 remains un explained because of this infiltration. Look at who has been elected and who financed them, then look at who has been appointed. No brainer.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Why do yall entertain these close minded idiots.Just ignore them. If the main stream media doesent tell them any different this is all they will ever believe.Just let them be sheep ,theres no need wasting your time on them.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
more so than you can imagine, I have been engaged in WTC7 research. a question that loomed over the days events and finally secumed at 5:20PM.
and yes, the title of this thread is right... these people appear to have brought building 7 down the way they did, because of a malfunction (I suspect in the doomsday plane, a halographic machine broke, they spent the rest of the morning all the way to 5:00 PM to see if they could fix it. when they couldnt delay anylonger, they drew the media's attention to Washington, DC and brought the building down because the crews wanted to go HOME... the decision was made to pull WTC 7 without the fireworks -the grand finalle to 911 - to seal the deal if you will - Evidence that Afganistan did 911 was missing. Now that is really grotesque in my opinion.

this information is the product of analysis, it fits like a glove to the days events. and if it wasn't identical to this its pretty darn close...
so, thats my hypothsis based on multiple points of information. when put in a time line, and connect the dots with what we know happend and this is what the results were... they wanted to go home... really sad...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

"Our government provoked Pearl Harbor, but they did not orchestrate the event. As a result of poking around, we were caught off guard by a sneak attack."

Sorry dude. It's well documented the Jap codes were broken before 12/7/41 and the government knew the attack was coming. 3000 people lost their lives for a reason. It was the elixir to move the country to war.

How convenient the aircraft carriers were out of the harbor 12/7. Most the ships sunk at Pearl were raised and participated in the war.

Through zionist political advice and pressure, Roosevelt asked his advisers for a plan to "provoke" the Japs into war. Their advice was to begin economic sanctions. (Boy does this sound similar?)

There is no debate amongst historians about Pearl Harbor. The Americans knew it was coming.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Believing the laws of physics changed on 9/11 is INSANE.

All conspiracies are irrelevant by comparison.

So why do structural engineers not talk about the distribution of steel in the WTC and other skyscrapers? The travesty of physics that is 9/11 is more grotesque than any government conspiracy.

psik

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
I stopped on the main page, and this one line told me everything on that page is bull.

www.patriotsquestion911.com...

Interviewer: OK. So on September the 11th, in 2001, what hit the Pentagon?

General Stubblebine: I don't know exactly what hit it, but I do know, from the photographs that I have analyzed and looked at very, very carefully, it was not an airplane.

Using your own reference, the evidence that support a conspiracy is junk. I saw the events with my own two eyes, and I saw planes plow into buildings.

You guys have nothing.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Pathos]

lol thats a good one. You CANT EVEN READ PROPERLY.... Which events did you see with your own eyes? Where you standing infront of the Pentagon that day?
As the interview cleared states, its about the PENTAGON and not about the WTCs...

At least this explains how you "read" and try to "understand" the evidence that is out there. But hell what am i complaining. You probably "studied" 300 years of US History the way you "read" this interview.

IMO Troll Alert...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Grotesque? At the very least you would need a very large prison to house the country leaders who were directly involved or accessory to the crime. The occasional false flage still beats a brutal dictatorship though

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Maybe instead of starting this thread over and over in your mind you could've spent the time researching the subject a bit. It's possible that you would have found some of the reasons that so many reasoning,objective,intelligent and yes,compassionate,epithetic and caring people have for coming to the conclusion that the events of 9/11 have not been fully explained to be compelling. Speaking for myself only, I can say that I have had a multitude of different views on the subject and I am intimately familiar with what yours seems to be at the moment.
By the way, you listed off JFK in your interests here at ATS. What is that if not a conspiracy by the US govt. to do the unthinkable. Oh yeah, Operation:Northwoods. Google it yo.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I changed the thread's original title, so it more closely reflects what is being said. I find their logic very distasteful. Many of them do not have a single ounce of pride in their nation.

Your telling me that our government did this:

That is sick.

National Geographic: 9/11 Impact Anatomy

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Pathos]

Man, when I came to that conclusion it was more than disturbing, after voting for Bush 2x, my entire self was shattered. From that point in time Dec. 2004, I have done nothing but non stop research, and have come to a lot of other possibly more disturbing conclusions.

It is like opening pandora's box. "Waking up" to a reality so disturbing that one cannot even fathom the levels of evil taking place in their very own timeline.

Unfortunately for you, the brainwashing was complete and you cannot see the truth, even though you are here, where it exists, and it is staring you in the face.

No one can convince you of it, you have to find it on your own.

If you really want to know, if you want to eat the magic pill that lifts the veil, you must know a few things.

You will never be able to understand why 9/11 was an inside job until you fully understand the physics involved, and be absolutely certain that you know how to demolish a skyscraper with explosives. Until you actually understand these things, you are in fact too ignorant to understand.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

"I do not understand how a person could blame a sitting US President for killing 2,000+ of his own citizens. I find it revolting, grotesque, and freakish."

Ahh yes, nationalism gravy.. pour enough of it on a 5 course meal of "official" steaming crap... like magic, poop becomes palatable.. tastes sweet, like moms good ole American Apple pie.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Why would it be grotesque? Sept. 11 was a conspiracy whether the conspirators were foreign, domestic, or foreign on behalf of a domestic agenda. So the question isn't whether it was a conspiracy. The question is who was ultimately responsible for setting the conspiracy into motion and/or turning a blind eye.

Why would you assume the government wouldn't be capable of something like this? Why would you assume the government wouldn't at least be capable of letting something like this happen, regardless if they were warned or not?

I wonder...is it grotesque because it would direct the blame away from the original terrorists: the Muslim extremists? Is this why people might refuse to pursue, investigate, or accept an alternative story? Stick to your guns much? What if the terrorists were actually domestically trained? What would happen to the war on terror?

Let's be real... the government pretends to care about health care, yet millions of Americans die every year from smoking-related illness. This number dwarfs the civilian casualties on 9/11. Why do they let this happen? Is it because Americans would be pissed if you cut off their cigarette supply? Or is it that politicians would lose valuable bribe money from the tobacco companies? Obviously nobody cares if a tobacco company itself goes out of business, so it's probably one of the two conclusions above. This is just one of several, if not many, "grotesque" government conspiracies; foreign and domestic.

I wouldn't be surprised if 9/11 was a domestic conspiracy centered around massive profit, but I don't necessarily subscribe to that conclusion. I don't doubt that the government, or people in the government, would be capable of pulling off a conspiracy such as this.

Grotesque isn't the word I'd use. "Remotely possible" is a better fit.
Our government's track-record isn't exactly positive.
edit on 11-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 35  36  37   >>

join