It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I'm truly sorry for not responding sooner. I kind of got distracted by a couple of "yahoos" who seem bent of rabid disruption of the conversations here.

Hello, one of the “yahoos”, still here.

“Rabid” implies that I’ve approached this thread with an extreme or militant bent; that simply isn’t true and you know it. If you came here expecting a discussion free of opposition – as you have done on all of the other forums you are posting on (more on that later) - then you should have done your homework.

ATS Skunk Works allows for the presentation of “out there” concepts so that they may be discussed openly. And something should be pointed out:

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS.

Notice that word “speculative”? It means that we should be hypothesizing and adding conjecture and opinion to a theory or a notion. Instead, you insist that this thread contains a reality – and as such that opens it up to a whole new level of conversation as reality consists of facts and flaws that will divide people according to their opinions and experience.

One could wonder what my agenda is here, but then I have tried to disclose that. Yet still there are a copule who question, and very rabidly at that.

There’s that “rabid” word again. Using it as a divisive tool is underhand, as those who blindly believe you will – invariably – not read posts that are critical of you. Therefore I become the enemy. And, on saying that:

So...I'm kind of left wondering what their agenda is. Who do they work for.

TA DA!!! The inevitable accusation that anyone who disagrees with you is working for someone nefarious. I see this so often it’s becoming boring.

Here, I’ve got an idea: you have publically stated elsewhere that you are telepathic, and can connect with some individuals. Well, if that’s the case, why don’t you just tell us all who I work for or aren’t you going to play that game, either?

It seems to me that one way to quite disclosure is to disrupt it, any way possible. If you can't get to the individual who is trying to disclose, then make so much noise that he cannot be heard. Seems kind of logical at the moment.

Don’t entirely understand that first sentence, but I think you are suggesting that I’m trying to stop disclosure. That’s a complete falsity and a deliberate diversion from the truth. Does that mean that this thread is disclosure? No, it isn’t.

Disclosure implemented by aliens will come – if disclosure happens that way - in the mainstream, public domain, not just on conspiracy sites. It is entirely logical - and essential - to expect that any extraterrestrial species wishing to make its self known will do its homework diligently and precisely before it decides when and where and how it will take place. The way it does this is crucial, and necessary. Otherwise, this kind of “I’m an alien – no you’re not” hokum will overshadow the whole event. Why on Earth would they want a slanging match?

And when it happens, it will be incontrovertible. No arguments, no denial. Just the plain truth for all to see.

Here we have a couple of people who are making a lot of noise. One is just rabidly denying anything and everything I'm saying, and claiming I'm a hoax. The other claims that this whole thing is based on my personal philosophical foundations...i.e Crowley and Thelema. Yet he has NO understanding of the system.

You say noise, I say contention. One description is aggressive, the other acceptable.

And the fact that your belief - and this thread - being based on Thelema is indicative of it being just another attempt at intellectual and moral manipulation by the use of an unfounded and selfish dogma created by man to control his fellow man. The fact that Crowley has influenced you so persuasively is the heart and soul of your belief, not only in where you “came from” but why you are here. It seems to have consumed you.

Convinced you may be that you are an alien, but when it comes to the crunch, the simple fact is that your belief in Thelema has become so ingrained in your psyche that you have now become its “messiah”.

Show me where this is not true and I’ll back down gladly and with apologies.

One points out that my including my websites gives away information about myself. Well first off; I didn't lead off this topic with that information, I inserted it later when "called" on it. Second, isn't this what transparancy is about?

No, you didn’t start this thread they way you have others on other forums. But it didn’t take you long to do so when “called”, as “called” can also be translated as “caught out”.

It would seem to me that if I had and anything to hide, if I was trying to hoax y'all, then I wouldn't want ya to know "all about me" and would go to some lengths to hide the info. SO...DID I? No...

Yes you did by not mentioning your occult background. It’s lying by omission.

You don’t mention it until it’s unearthed.

Why continually hide something that’s so central if it’s harmless?

It’s also a habit as you also neglect to mention your occult background in the other alien forums you frequent.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hey anthra,

I was wondering if andromedans have any religions/ worship someone?

If so, who is it?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish, I think you completely misunderstand.

“Rabid” implies that I’ve approached this thread with an extreme or militant bent; that simply isn’t true and you know it.

I think this is more a matter of perspective. You keep on INSISTING that my philosophical bent is at the core of my posts. And, I saying its not. Granted, at some level, the personal philosophies of everyine is at the core of everything they do, its unavoidable. But, to continue to insist that Crowley made me do this is wholly unreasonable.

When I started this thread I had not one single thought of Crowley or Thelema. I still feel that this has no place in this discussion.

And, no, I did not expect there to be no opposition, but, I did have an expectation of intelligent opposition. Bringing up the Crowley WAS a valid question and issue, but, when I said it had no bearing on this, you should have dropped it. Tell me, if I were a Christian, or Islam, or Buddist, would that make a difference? From your actions; the answer must be NO.

TA DA!!! The inevitable accusation that anyone who disagrees with you is working for someone nefarious. I see this so often it’s becoming boring.

I'm inclined to say; "live with it", I certainly have to. The statement that evoked your response here would never have been made if you had not so doggedly persued what should have been a moot point. And, it doesn't seem quite legitimate to goad someone into making a statement, then condemn them for makeing it. [just my opinion]

No, actually disclosure by aliens won't come. Disclosure MUST be started and implemented by Humans. Aliens have no rights in this matter, and only Humans can decide their future. Any, aliens who decide to implement any type of disclosure program are not doing it in the best interests of Earth or her Humans. That being said...my little precursor was done at the request of Humans.

Last month my mother was in a series of meetings with high level people within the D.O.D., it was during one of these meetings that it was requested of her, she made the request of me...I agreed.

And the fact that your belief - and this thread - being based on Thelema is indicative of it being just another attempt at intellectual and moral manipulation by the use of an unfounded and selfish dogma created by man to control his fellow man.

Have you ever read ANY of Crowley's material? You show a complete lack of understanding expecially of Thelema.

Now, if we can, please, drop this foolishness. I have no desire to bring Crowley or Thelema into this. My only desire is to help with the disclosure process.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarhero4rox
Hey anthra,

I was wondering if andromedans have any religions/ worship someone?

If so, who is it?

Unfortunately I don't know much about Andromedan religious beliefs and practices.

But, my limited understanding does incluse a rather large number of different religions, and a pantheon of Gods.

It seems that religion is something that is different to each species, as are their Gods and beliefs. Religion is an intensly personal thing...as it should be.

One thing I've noticed, however, is that all religions seem to have a 'supreme God' and that God seems to be very much the same for everyone (course with a different "name" for each).

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

No, actually disclosure by aliens won't come. Disclosure MUST be started and implemented by Humans. Aliens have no rights in this matter, and only Humans can decide their future. Any, aliens who decide to implement any type of disclosure program are not doing it in the best interests of Earth or her Humans. That being said...my little precursor was done at the request of Humans.

I believe this was the reason for why Jesus came here. He could not speak for humanity till he became human.

Oh, and he also had to die before he could go speak for us. While he lived in flesh and blood, he was tethered to earth.

During my OBE experiences in 2005, I was tethered to Earth and/or my flesh and bones.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

the conversation above is worthy ....

pure fact is perfect.

sometimes it is necessary for the measures of empathy and imagination to proceed through to nearing a goal or goals.

role playing can give rise to conversations that normally wouldn't take place.

jesus was an embassador of sorts from my perspective. keeping in mind that forever parrallels my truth, and the truth of the words. If my god existed, a true and honorable god, my god would have put the answer for us right under the tips of our noses the whole time, and what is uder my nose is my mouth, speaking and communicating, and their my god of truth resides, for all times. my god would have been at my fingertips the whole time. and what is at my fingertips the whole time for all times? a pen, a pencil, paper, a keyboard, .... communication, and my god is their for this time and all times ....

my god sues the seige that humanity suffers from ....

sues seige
sue seige
su seg
su sej
susej

SUSEJ [mirror/mr/mir/me roar] JESUS

and the sign on the cross, consult webster's, INRI

INRI = INNER EYE

my source material is a book authored by the future and the past

[edit on 4-9-2009 by soul of integrity]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by soul of integrity

my source material is a book authored by the future and the past

And yet, the future is unwritten and only a collections of probabilities, and the past is WE made it.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
It works the same on a planetary scale, we don't talk to the little guys, the ones who don't have the resources to properly handle what we have to offer. We talk to world leaders...ya know...the ones that CAN properly distribute the technologies. Further, many of the 3rd world countries that are in the most trouble are that way because of internal issues, not with issues caused by the rest of the world.

Then get the hell out of here please.

These world leaders don't know what the heck they are doing and are the most corrupt people on our planet.

If this is actually serious, then get gone, because all you will do is more harm than good.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Man, this Beamish Anthra thing is still going?

Beamish, you're one determined man, and very clever. Anthra, you obviously believe everything your saying, and you seem like a very open and wise person.

I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, and i really want you to be real. The things you could provide, help us with, are brilliant.

Disclosure will come. Soon. That, in my opinion, is definate. The Gov' are smart people. Many people choose to deny that, but if they weren't they wouldn't be where they are. They don't always have the people at heart, but they need to realise that they cannot hide the Truth forever. As awareness rises, so does the pressure for disclosure.

I look forward to the day that we are welcomed, lovingly, into the Galaxy, and accepted.

Thankyou Anthra.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17

Then get the hell out of here please.

These world leaders don't know what the heck they are doing and are the most corrupt people on our planet.

If this is actually serious, then get gone, because all you will do is more harm than good.

more harm than good??????

laughable.

here is a brand new soul, a baby: .

just a speck of life, provided to you by life, and the multiverses.

now in america this life must conform to this, the loves and priorities that the genes decide, as well as what society demands for compliance.

this: .

verses this:

1) first love is fear, that which was preceeded by "self before serve" aka self preserve.

2) second love is food, needed cellularly for growth.

3) third love is family, after birth protected and nurished by family.

4) fourth love is friends, taught you about you and a sense of belonging, anti-worst fear of being alone.

5) fifth love was fornication, kissing & etc .., a piece to the puzzle that is love.

6) sixth love is finances, provided a sense of control over fears.

six individual choices
six choices prior to truth
six things beginning with the sixth letter of the alpha bet.

society in america = 666, for all beings' character is defined by thier loves.

again with this information the soul that is: .

faces a system where an analogy is in order:

how well would you expect a group of people of any age to play a game where it is simply impossible to know all the rules? compliance is not possible without knowing all the laws, rules, ordinances, guidelines, etc ...

i bet my soul that even if america locked all the supreme court justices in a room together, with an endless supply of pen, pencil, ink, and paper, they themselves could not reproduce all the laws, rules, ordinances, guidelines, etc ...

and if the highest form os law is inept at knowing the law, when it has been their whole life's work, then how can they expect any individual soul to comply as well?

america's experiment has failed already. when the truth becomes the enemy of the state, then the state's greatest advisary is also it's greatest national threat, by choice to comply with that which can not be complied with. at some point things must change for survival itself, and the preservation of life.

being 666, and taught to hate it you face this:

play this game called life and comply with all the rules, while not knowing all the rules.

and your society says go, but to learn all the rules, it will cost you $$$ tuition, and as it is now, every child born today owes (defer to national debt clock site) in a society that costs $250,000, but the law doesn't allow the child to work until age 15, by which time they will never be able to earn what they owe.

interesting conundrum.

perhaps it would be far easier to usurp god and lucifer and satan and the devil, and whatever else dare stand between the truth and i.

IN ALPHA ADD ALPHAS
IN = N
ALPHA = A
ADD = +
ALPHAS = AS
IN ALPHA ADD ALPHAS = N A + AS
NATAS[mirror]SATAN

my source material is authored by both the future and the past

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

What would you have us do...deliver a few hundred ton of food and supplies directly to some village in Somalia?

Do you have any idea what would happen if we did?

I can tell you...pure disaster! The government, or, worse, some self-appointed "warlord" would move in and try to take everything for themselves. This would in turn lead to fighting, killing, and the poor villagers would get the short end of that stick.

No...it is better that we give it to the government first, and let them distribute it.

I won't argue that governments may and do contain corrupt officials, that is one of the sad realities we all have to live with and find innovative way to work around. Let us hope that we can...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Thank you for the kind words.

As awareness rises, so does the pressure for disclosure.

I think this is the real crux here. My weak attempt to raise awareness is just one way to apply pressure for disclosure.

In this disclosure process it seems that the U.S. is dragging their feet, other countries are releasing some of the information they have, and hopeing the the U.S. will follow. The problem is that here in the U.S. the government isn't in control of the ET/UFO information. Saddly it is corporations, those who are a part of the military/industrial complex. They mistakenly think that by allowing disclosure they will loose "trade secrets" and with that their 'edge'.

This is of course, not true. They will gain, in importance to society, the world, and benefit the global ecconomy. Just imagine the possibility of being able to establish colonies on Mars, not sometime in the future,but NOW. There are plenty of jobs in an endevour like that, and lots of money to be made as well...for everyone.

If I wanted to start a company to do mining in the astroids, I would need ships to take me there. Perhaps a 2011 Rockwell, with one of those Boeing Warpdrives. See; no one looses anything and gains a well respected place in the world.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

This is utter crap!

Aliens have no right to Disclose but a tiny group of Humans have the right to decide for the entire planet?

Aliens who disclose dont do it in humanity's best interest?
Aliens know what is going on on this planet, with the global slavery and stuff.. they know that the little group we cal Illuminatie rule us and will never disclose... so what are they doing wrong if they do it themselves?

Come on guys, dont ya think this is all a bit contradicting?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

This is utter crap!

Aliens have no right to Disclose but a tiny group of Humans have the right to decide for the entire planet?

Aliens who disclose dont do it in humanity's best interest?
Aliens know what is going on on this planet, with the global slavery and stuff.. they know that the little group we cal Illuminatie rule us and will never disclose... so what are they doing wrong if they do it themselves?

The Illuminati don't rule you except by you allowing them to.

The Human driven disclosure is far greater than anything the Illuminati can control ... it is out of their hands now. The United Nations has already set some dates for disclosure, and countries are already beginning the process.

The U.S. Navy has a covert OP that is facilitating this disclosure. And, yes, if aliens initiate this themselves, they're wrong! And, in violation of interstellar law. My, and my peoples involvment in at the request of both local stellar government and several Terrestrial governments.

Come on guys, dont ya think this is all a bit contradicting?

I'm guessing...you didn't read many of the posts here, just sort of 'jumped' in without knowing the whole story. No...its not the least bit contradicting.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Anthra,

Do u know what the average lifespan of an andromedan is?

Also, what happens when we die?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

The Illuminati don't rule you except by you allowing them to.

Well, if i dont do what they want, like work from 9 to 5, i can not survive, for example, because i wont have money.

The Human driven disclosure is far greater than anything the Illuminati can control ... it is out of their hands now. The United Nations has already set some dates for disclosure, and countries are already beginning the process.

The U.S. Navy has a covert OP that is facilitating this disclosure. And, yes, if aliens initiate this themselves, they're wrong! And, in violation of interstellar law. My, and my peoples involvment in at the request of both local stellar government and several Terrestrial governments.

I'm guessing...you didn't read many of the posts here, just sort of 'jumped' in without knowing the whole story. No...its not the least bit contradicting.

I am glad to hear it, but ive heard it so many times and everytime nothing ever happend so ive lost my faith. Not in the people, but in the governments that rule.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

your life passes before your eyes, from the point in time where you die, to your beginning, and where you are from, hence .....

if you witness your life in reverse .... death shows you it's mirror ....

and everything is reversed, even the sounds, even the language ...

to know the future is to know the mirror, and who or what you choose as your ally, if all things can be forgiven in intentionality ...

strip naked and back into eden ...

naked = no clothes = no guard = no gard = nogard [mirror] dragon

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I couldn't let Beamish be the only "rabid" guy left here.

I can only promise my point will not be as polished.

Look space dude, you win. You ARE an alien who has spent 62 years in a human body. But, this has forced me to find aliens "unworthy" of my trust, love or respect.

Let me explain.

I am a "human" who is unaware of any real aliens, but "well informed" on hundreds of hoaxes dealing with "aliens" and those who claim to be/see them. I am not "privy" to the "space facts" of your mother using telepathy with you in planned little space-meetings. Hell, I didn't even KNOW that Crowely "the wickest man ever" (and lover of evil), was ACTUALLY in possession of real alien info...such as your mom's name and various other space words that are particular to your race.

Image my shock when you "proved" to me that all that crap Crowely (the man who tried to summon Satan) was actually speaking of your race, and most amazingly your mother.

Well cripes on a rotted lizard spike! This means I hate your alien race. For two reasons.

1-Crowely was a government-endorsed provocateur at best, at worst he was a psychotic power hungry bastard who took advantage of people for money and sexual satisfaction. A real pervert.

2-I refuse to respect any fricken alien who MOCKS ME THE HUMAN for not trusting some ALIEN on a forum!

I mean seriously space-man!

I'm fricken human DNA, limited in evolution, NOT RELATED TO FTL SPECIES, or in possession of any evidence proving you even "possible"! AND YOU MOCK ME!?

WHAT you gunna do when I say "I don't know jack-beans about multidimensional-space-cannons?" Are you going to mock me and then shoot me with them? ARE YOU GOING TO INSULT MY PRIMITIVE EARTH MIND WHEN I AM SLOW TO LEARN YOUR DAMN LANGUAGE TO!?

Look here buddy. Now that I know you are not human...I got one thing to tell you.

Your alien race is MEAN for mocking me through an ambassador who CAN'T EVEN TYPE FULL SENTENCES, while he calls me rabid.

I bet Jesus didn't go slapping people around when he presented his "new philosophy" that no one heard before. I bet he was understanding, polite and calm "even in the face of nonbelievers". MAN JESUS IS SO MUCH COOLER TO THOSE AROUND HIM THEN YOU ARE TO US LITTLE HUMANS!

How dare you? Be ashamed space-man...be ashamed.

Lastly, the first alien I meet (when they arrive) I am reporting you to your communication's commander and telling him/her/it that you are the worst ambassador from space that I have ever been in contact with.

Keep your rude Crowely worshiping demon-ways. I'm waiting for "better" aliens then the "obviously socially-dysfunctional" ones you represent.

Maybe the next aliens won't be so snotty when people just don't bow and worship them at first glance on a "public forum".

BOO TO YOU SIR!

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Anthra,

Do u know what the average lifespan of an andromedan is?

I've been told that my people can live up to about 300 years. I think this is equiv. to around 12,000 years on earth. These "time conversions" aren't as straight forward as one might hope...what I've been told is that I'm equiv to a person 1.5 years old, yet I'm 62 on Earth.

What happens when we die? An ancient question for any poeple, and one I'm sure most never answer. I don't know, and I'm not sure my people do either. A part of us is recycled (our bodies), I would guess that our spirit is also recycled in some way.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
hee hee ....

all seeing eye?

own it animul eye
own it animul i
own it animuli
own itanimuli [mirror] iluminati nwo = illuminati n.w.o.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join