It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Thank you for replying.
I do believe that the US would be the major ones blocking, but truly an entire planet cannot be held hostage any longer by a small group of evil criminals.
Yet, the ufos that are not officially public yet, are witnessed by millions upon millions in the public and many are experiencing both abductions from the zetas/greys and contact by the various Federations or Family Groups.

Earth changes are cyclical, and the polar meltdown and magnetic pole reversal have already begun. But we have not said no to the abuses by the corporations or the management of our planet and the US has been responsible, in partnership with other countries is poisoning this planet and all the food supplies, and in creating so much damage, mother earth will respond. However, unity, and a toe into the cosmos, can begin a process of truly learning how to heal our planet and mitigate the damage, and therefore the consequences.

But the real people are never at the top. They are the grassroots ones, and they need to be informed to put pressure on the political processes at the top. That can only be done with information. I think this kind of information needs to have mediation groups formed around the planet to intend, and help create this reality, instead of any other one.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You know, as days go by and i see how you are developing your own story and reality, i can't do nothing but feel a little sad for you.

And the fact that you keep selecting which questions to answer and avoid going directly in the real issue here just proves i was right about you from the beginning, you should be a lawyer, seeing as how you easily dismiss the truth by some simple technicality, 'special' or not.

Have a good look at my Avatar and realize something, can't you understand or can't look deep enough then?

The fact is, you have spent almost 20 years looking for something, and that something is not to help the human race in any way at all, you had plenty of time for that, but you instead have gone over and over with the same story, what have you done to help human kind? why do you keep talking about who you are everywhere, i know all the places you have been before, i have seen you since long ago, and nothing has changed, you just move on to another site and start all over again with your story and with your agenda, nothing else happens, ever.

And computer programming is a game for me, i am software engineer, i have written more applications for IBM and GE that you can imagine, and i won't just say 'i participated' without actually saying when and where and in what, i will just simply let you know, but not in this public forum because i am not allowed, but feel free to ask and i will u2u the info any time you like, or rather not, but i'll think about it.

Writing an operating system is not that of a big deal as some people would like to make believe, there are guys that have written their os by themselves, with no resources at all, just on their free time, meh, and i mention this because you seem to use that as a mean to show you are not just some dude on the net, a lot! i've seen you post about that several times across several boards, who cares really? is the message what is important, not the messenger, can you stop talking about yourself for a moment and instead just give that great message that will help human race to reach its full spiritual potential, that message you have been holding back for 20 years already?

Kai

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Okay...The message you seek has been available on-line for 20 years, you have but to look. I have posted the link here within this thread, however, since it IS off-topic, how about we drop it here. If you want to discuss it, I'll think about it, but not here.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

can math lie to the observer?

i think i have an example of where it does.

i'll share later ... if you're interested

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by soul of integrity

Ooooh, okay.

Go on...?

Jacob

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

ok, math verses truthful logic ...

3 guys stop to get a hotel room
the hotel room costs $30
each guy pays $10 (10 x 3 = 30)

the next morning the manager gives the bellhop $5 to give back to the 3 guys.

instead the bellhop kept $2, and gave each guy back $1

so, instead of paying $10 a piece for the room, each of the 3 guys paid $9 a piece for the room ...

math tells me: the room costs $30
math tells me: 9 x 3 = $27
math tells me: $27 + $2 (the bellhop kept) = $29

math tells me all $29 dollars is accounted for, but ....

truthful logic tells me that $30 is not equal to $29

where does math account for the other dollar?? math lies ...

or the observer's mind lies . ......

whoaaa whoooaaa whooaaaa!!

have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Let's get back to the topic here folks??

They are here and many races are coming to your world now. I think we need to prepare ourselves. It is time. And I mean literally. We need to align ourselves, embrace the light and most of all remove the fear that is currently been amalgamated around the world by the elite.

It's time to be aware of what is REALLY happening between the lines. There is something big happening and we need to start getting the idea here.

Nothing is going to happen by majic and they are not just going to appear for the fun and surprise. They are coming as its time for humanity to come to terms with there differences and past that has clouded us to be in the present moment.

This is what we need to do now.

Love and LIght

Mind1universe.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by soul of integrity

I'm actually not quite sure what your getting at. You just confuse me.

Each man paid $9. The bellhop kept $2. That $29. The other one dollar is no where.

It didn't exist in the first place. The 3 guys got $5 between them. That wouldn't of happened. If each person paid $10 each, then getting $5 between them means that they get $1.66666667 each. That is an impossible amount.

You now have 3 impossible amounts, which totals to $5. Therefore we have a $5 which doesnt exist.

The problem with this is that it is a man made scenario. It is perfectly designed to be the way it is, impossible.

Which i suppose you will take as proof that things, such as language, can be purposefully designed that way.

Maths doesn't lie, neither does the observers mind.
The Creator lies.
The Creator created the Math and the logic for the scenario, knowing that it wouldn't work out.

Have a nice weekend.

But anyway, this is completely off topic, and i am rather missing Anthra. Come back with more knowledge

Love&Light

Jacob

[edit on 12/9/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

And, here I think is the real reason you so vehemently dog this thread. YOU don't believe I'm ET.

Correct. I don’t. (Wasn’t really hard to work out though, was it?)
I don’t discount the possibility that there is an ET presence here on earth, but do discount you being it.

Yet you have NO evidence that might indicat otherwise, so you bring up anything you can to "prove" me wrong. Question is: does it? NO. Does it prove I'm not ET? Again, NO!

Correct. I have no evidence that you’re not an ET, just a gut reaction that you’re the same as all the other ET wannabes. So far, you haven’t disproved this.

And by the way; in this type of situation, it is not for the skeptic to disprove your claims, but for you to prove them. And as for your “evidence”; all you’ve offered so far is open to various interpretations. It’s far from conclusive, circumstantial at best and easily manipulated to conform to various agendas.

Until it can be conclusively proven, through science, that I'm not ET... nothing you say will matter much. I have WAY more evidence right now that DOES indicate I'm ET than you can get to indicate I am not. So, either get your Ducks together or give it up.

Err, how could science disprove you being an ET if you are an ET? There's strange logic. It would be like science trying to disprove that I'm a man.

As has already been indicated by other posters, you have been saying the same thing for decades. Now, with you saying the same thing again on ATS, surely it’s time to put up or shut up? If you have such wonderful evidence, where is it? More prophecies from the Bible Code? Another Crowleyian channeled revelation? If you are openly saying that you have solid evidence that even indicates (interesting choice of word on your part) that you are an ET, then show us.

If you don’t – or even decide to play the “not until the time’s right/others say I cannot/you wouldn’t believe” card, then don’t bother as that’s what every other would-be alien does too.

And they all failed miserably to fool us.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Sorry Y'all for the lull in posting...holiday and all, pluse one of my computers got a rather nasty virus...took out a hard drive. But, all back in proper working order.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish...I just don't know what I'd do without you here to dog everything I do.

Correct. I have no evidence that you’re not an ET, just a gut reaction that you’re the same as all the other ET wannabes. So far, you haven’t disproved this.

And, as long as you have a closed mind to this, I won't be able to.

And by the way; in this type of situation, it is not for the skeptic to disprove your claims, but for you to prove them. And as for your “evidence”; all you’ve offered so far is open to various interpretations. It’s far from conclusive, circumstantial at best and easily manipulated to conform to various agendas.

True, it is not conclusive, but as far as interpretation goes, the Math is solid and gives a 90+% chance of it being correct. You should look up Bayesian Inferrence/Probability. It is a valid method, and can be quite useful.

As has already been indicated by other posters, you have been saying the same thing for decades. Now, with you saying the same thing again on ATS, surely it’s time to put up or shut up? If you have such wonderful evidence, where is it? More prophecies from the Bible Code? Another Crowleyian channeled revelation? If you are openly saying that you have solid evidence that even indicates (interesting choice of word on your part) that you are an ET, then show us.

I don't know where "other posters" have gotten their information, but...

I did a "test" about 20 years age and posted perhaps 3 - 4 messages to usenet; Y'all weren't ready so I stopped until this past June. It has now come to a "ready or not..." situation, so...

On the evidence, there are no prophecies involved, but there are confirmations. And, please try not to use the term "bible codes", that is quite misleading...try instead to think of it as "Human Collective Consciousness" it is much more accurate. By the way, data mining on the Collective Consciousness is also a valid method for collecting data.

Another point; Crowley did not approve of "channeling" so that term is also invalid.

And, I have already shown the evidence I have, I feel (know) that it is "solid", if you don't, then I would submit that you have a problem. Like many other Humans, you want ET to be real, but when he stands up and says; "Here I am", you close your mind and deny it to the bitter end. You need to look within and find the source of your problem.

I have further evidence that even you would consider "proof", but until someone with the resources comes forward, none of us will get to see it. I speak of DNA evidence, and I have set forth the conditions for obtaining it...I'm ready when you are.

So, unless you want to spring for the tests, shut-up with the "wheres your proof" rhetoric.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I've been doing some research into a couple of things;
1. Who are the aliens involved in the current negotiations.
2. Who are the so-called "Conformers" that have turned up recently.

The current negotiations with the U.N. seem to have four (4) alien groups represented;

Pleiadean Federation
    Andromedians
    Zeta Empire
    Conformers

The Pleiadean Federation (my term) is a local Federation consisting of several planets/species that are primarily interested in the peaceful integration of Earth into the local stellar community. This Federation is primarily Democratic in nature.

Andromedans are here at the request of the Pleiadean Federation. This request was made over 60 years ago, and an observer was placed on Earth to know issues from the "Human" perspective. The Andromedans have a Democratic Empire government structure.

Zeta Empire (my term) is a local collection of planets/species that operate on a strength based, we take what we need basis. The Zeta's could be compared to Star Trek's Klingons. The Zeta's government is an Empire with the leadership determined by strength.

Conformers (not my term) are a silicon based lifeform that have a commonwealth based society. They are not so local in stellar terms (closest proximity is 80 light years). They are here appearently at the request of the Zeta's.

When I first heard of these ETs I wondered who they were, so I asked my people. They didn't know so some research was done on the Federation Database...

Conformers are supposed to be a Silicon based lifeform. There are 4 Silicon based species known to exist within the Milky Way galaxy. Of these only one is capable of space flight. This single species has what could be called a "commonwealth" with its center being some 250 light years from Earth, and its closest outpost some 80 light years away. The Conformers have appearently visited Earth many times throughout history, but seem to have kept their interaction to a minimum.

You can find more information about their current activities at Ed Komarek's site. While not favoring disclosure, the COnformers seem relatively neutral.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well zetas are not good, they are the most negative of all the greys. So this would cast a certain slant upon the conformers as well. But, the Federation/Pleaidian/Andromedan are truly the good guys here. We are talking so advanced its beyond our comprehension of what this means, and what they want for us is freedom and a happy ending to this story, versus the choice that lack of unity entails, which is ......

It does seem odd that the negotiations are including negatives with the positives, and I wonder on whose behalf zetans have been included, the US?

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Yeah, thats pretty damn bad.

If Zetas are interacting with the UN, thats not good. But you know, i think we have some clue to what we're doing.
I think some Zetas have a contract with the USA, with abductions for experimenting, or whatever, for Tech. Thats a cold deal done right there. I'm not too sure on that though, could just be rumours.

Also, Anthra, do you have any info on the new Swine Flu vaccine. I don't really trust our Gov, as of the Shadow Goverment, but i really don't think they're heartless enough to kill over 6 billion of us with something like that.
I hope not anyway.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
its going to a very very interesting in the years ahead, all that we thought we knew and learnt will crumble to meer dust. A lot o f the people you thought wre bad, were actually good. And the people who point fingers the bad people, were playing the game all along.

The Astar command is not "benovelent". They want control. They don't want intergration they want totalitarianism in this galaxy. They don't want you to know this is the main obective. So they use mind control, religion, and the matrix to control you to their needs and desires.

Your job is to face all that you are and face your fears and raise your vibration to the light. The trutth is beyond the matrix and the outer reaches of this galaxy there is no race out there willing to represent all races. No matter how good, evil, silly, advanced they may be. If the astar command were really an example of love they wouldn't be fighting reptilians and darkness itself. It's like lving like a delusional fairy chanting like "your a beam of light" nonsense. Your nothing without day and night and the cycles of the cosmos. Everything in matter and anti matter is what makes this universe and everything has a purpose. Remove one fragment of the universe and it will start to react and become unstalbe eventually. The balance is brought to you when you begine to love all that is.

Your roles, is to be.

Your mission is not to fear and spread more love around. This love will make sure this planet is safe and sound through the dificult times ahead. ONce we raise our spirits. The angelic beings of the higher dimensions will make themselves known. First contac will happen as it's meant too.

We nneed to first concentrate on loving ourselves and been at peace with ourselves and one another. It is earth that was picked to bring the ascension of this universe to balance.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Beamish...I just don't know what I'd do without you here to dog everything I do.

You’d be talking to people who aren’t concerned that you might be fraudulent and if that is what you want, then fine. So far you’ve only been asked rather lame, Star Trek-ish questions and attracted skeptics and some intense, though non-conformist thinkers. As you’ve failed to attract the audience I imagine your “disclosure” needs, can I ask; how goes your mission?

If you want to converse with wide-eyed, non-critical thinkers, rather than someone who takes all claims posted on ATS by “earth-bound aliens” with a big pinch of salt as they have all been fake, and who would love dearly to be proven wrong in thinking that a real alien would ever post here, then please hit the ignore button on my posts. It’s that easy.

So when you say, in regard to what you obviously consider my irretrievable skeptical stance:

And, as long as you have a closed mind to this, I won't be able to.

you couldn’t be more wrong.

True, it is not conclusive, but as far as interpretation goes, the Math is solid and gives a 90+% chance of it being correct. You should look up Bayesian Inferrence/Probability. It is a valid method, and can be quite useful.

It can be useful, but – when taking inductive bias into consideration- it can also be open to misinterpretation according to one’s own beliefs, can’t it? Whilst I am no authority on these subjects, it seems that the perceived outcome of the problem can and often is influenced by the viewer’s own beliefs; training oneself to achieve positive results that confirm a favoured hypothesis.

Applying Occam’s razor that the simplest answer – in that you are an alien - is the correct one does not necessarily make your mathematical findings, no matter how persuasive or impressive, correct. “Even if it is not true, it is well conceived.”

On the evidence, there are no prophecies involved, but there are confirmations. And, please try not to use the term "bible codes", that is quite misleading...try instead to think of it as "Human Collective Consciousness" it is much more accurate. By the way, data mining on the Collective Consciousness is also a valid method for collecting data.

What about the ELS codes on your web site? (my emphasis).

Research into Bible Code associations for Anthra-Andromda Search… The ELS reference is 469 characters between rows.
There are 26 displayed terms in the matrix.
The matrix starts at Matthew Ch 11 V 28 Letter 3 and ends at Matthew Ch 17 V 8 Letter 52.
The matrix spans 20224 characters of the surface text.
The matrix has 44 rows, is 57 columns wide and contains a total of 2508 characters.

alien.wolfmagick.com.../biblecodes1.htm

So, calling the Bible codes by another name and utilizing them openly - and therefore inadvertently bringing to everyone’s attention their flaws and malleability (see my above reference to the influence of the researcher’s bias on an probable outcome) – is absolutely valid and acceptable in this discussion, as you have utilized them.

Another point; Crowley did not approve of "channeling" so that term is also invalid.

Channeling, mediumship, inspiration, human genius; call it what you will. The way he received his works can be described as channeling, whether he liked it or not.

And if Crowley has nothing to do with the subject of this thread, as you insist, then why the insistence that we discount the description of channeling as he “did not approve”?

And, I have already shown the evidence I have, I feel (know) that it is "solid", if you don't, then I would submit that you have a problem.

But it’s not solid evidence, is it? It’s a mathematical probability using a methodology that application has been proven to be susceptible to predisposed attitudes. Yes, the bible code can come up with some weird word connections – as you have offered on your website – but then again so did the Hebrew translation of War and Peace and that is not the word of God. There isn’t a solid piece of evidence you have that would stand up in a court of law. It’s not empirical evidence, it’s a problematic and tenuous submission.

Like many other Humans, you want ET to be real, but when he stands up and says; "Here I am", you close your mind and deny it to the bitter end. You need to look within and find the source of your problem.

Wrong again. If you had come here with an honest heart to begin with, then I may not have contributed to this thread, or perhaps contributed in a different way. But a random Googling of your “mother’s” name lead me to Crowley and the rest is history…

My mind is not closed and that is the truth, and it does not bother me that you don’t believe that. I believe that you believe you are an alien, and that’s fine. I still stand by this thread being a hoax in that it is founded on a precept that you kept hidden until called on it, and that you maybe even would not have mentioned the occult connection if that had not happened. And that isn’t fine. That’s deceptive.

Can I suggest that the problem lies not within me, but elsewhere.

I have further evidence that even you would consider "proof", but until someone with the resources comes forward, none of us will get to see it. I speak of DNA evidence, and I have set forth the conditions for obtaining it...I'm ready when you are.

Well, here’s a suggestion for you; contact the Three Amigos (the owners of this site) with your findings and ask them to finance the tests. They will have all the necessary independent contacts to fulfill your criteria. I am sure they will jump at the chance to be at the forefront of this revelation because if you are telling the truth and are proven to be an alien, then they will have the scoop of the century.

And now I’ve suggested that, can I say in answer to this:

So, unless you want to spring for the tests, shut-up with the "wheres your proof" rhetoric.

that now you have a very valid and reliable means of running these tests, you shut up with the Gene Roddenberry answers and do something that will make us all sit up and take notice, rather than keep on engaging the dismal, offhand, pointless questions this thread is being littered with.

Unless, that is, that is why you came here in the first place.

If this is disclosure then it is a poor, poor affair.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Your responsible for your own truth and disclosure. It is not anyons job to provide you disclosure.

It is your job to do that.

It is your responsilibilty to find out whatever you seek.

It is your time, to discover what you do in that.

It's your own consciousness you have to pay more attention too.
Fighting with other people over this is futile in gaining the truth you seek.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

What did you expect from disclosure?

It is what it is. The facts ET have been visiting us since we were produced here and choose not to make it public is not necessarily the end of the world.

A world changing event shrouded in controversy and lies is a worthy topic for full disclosure.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

He's Irish like me. Go to any Irish forum and see how ignorant and full of apathy we have become.

Boards.ie is run by a mob of sheep. I got banned on the paranormal forum recently for speaking about UFO disclosure. Irish people as a whole are more brainwashed than America because for years that Irish people have been aware of reality the money and celtic tiger has melted our brains to the point that the only god there is really is material comfort and money.

Boards.ie will tell you how Irish people think..................

I'm not insulting Ireland (just incase anyone thinks I am) I am Irish and I'm merely criticising my own country for the way it's heading. The lisbon treaty is around the corner and people voting yes have clearly lost their own minds. I used to think Irish people had a mind.

One would really wonder now.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe

Hmm i like you.

You speak sense, and can think clearly.
Hard to find in an Irishman

Nice to see another who is aware too.

There are two choice in life:
Love and Fear.

The worst part about that choice, is its all down to you.

Namaste.

Jacob

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join