It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Exercise that will help you Find your Inner "Third Eye"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

O...M....G! WOW! I tried this out the very 1st time and I got results. I see a small misty ball of white in the center (not a dot) and it was spinning.....and then it looks like all the blackness was turning white...as if I was moving towards it. Then I had to stop because my eyes were hurting!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by ET_MAN

So many circles. That is something connected to increasing our telepathy and awareness somehow isnt it?

Stare at the center - at 1:36 look at an object or around.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Thank you drew hempel, I checked out the website you spoke of and there is a certified instructor in my area. I am very excited about trying it!
Thanks again

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

This is very cool! Do you know of any ways of decalcifying the pineal gland?

Thank you in advance

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This Exercise is Similar to what you should be Looking for when Searching for the Point of Light.

Stare At the Center of the below (Video) for 1:36 with your Eyes Relaxed, Open and Still- Then Look A the Point of Light Above.

When You Close your Eyes Search for a Point or Ball of Light and Imagine it Moving/Rotating/Spinning as the Above Exercise partly shows. But the Point of Light should be continuously spinning/circling and putting off strands of light/energy in all directions. Anyone who tries this with patience/diligence can experience the point of light at least once.

Love & Light!!

[edit on 27-2-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
reply to post by dcasteleira

this illustration is from a book called "EASY DEATH" by Da Free John, page 250.

Hi Orangutang,

I've added in a few things that fit the bill, not all things in that book fit the bill.

Best Wishes/Dreams!

Best Wishes!

[edit on 27-2-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by eathis

Yes I did this naturally as a child as well. I suspect the same number of us that see this in color are also the folks that dream in color.

Are you implying that other's see in black and white? I would have assumed everybody would see in colour in all their dreams.

I do, I see in colour as I do when I meditate I thought colour was something else but as I know now everything happens for reason/purpose and nothing to fear. I always feel lighter in the evenings and just before I go to bed and have amazing, strong, lucid dream's as the dream's that are re-occuring for me very strong this year I am now accepting the dream's and understanding them for the smaller picture and investigating throughout dreaming what is the reason/purpose and find this very useful for when I am awake and doing my usual living daily basis which I spend as much time to stay positive even when times get low I just relax, meditate and I am feeling light as a feather. I notice like if I am in a room with the light on and I feel lighter people also being friend's family around me notice it get's brighter in the room, this is usually when I feel trusting love & light. Its awesome!

LOVE & LIGHT

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hello

I just,

I dont know why but i get some weird vibes from you(weird does not mean bad) i just don understand...
I have been following your posts for some days and i just can not get rid of those vibrations/feelings.

who are you, where are you...is there some way how one can talk to you?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sakinko
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hello

I just,

I dont know why but i get some weird vibes from you(weird does not mean bad) i just don understand...
I have been following your posts for some days and i just can not get rid of those vibrations/feelings.

who are you, where are you...is there some way how one can talk to you?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day

Hi Sakinko,

So you've picked up on something, nothing is by accident or coincidence.

Feel free to drop me a U2U anytime!

Wishing you "INFINITE"
LOVE & LIGHT Always!

Best Wishes!
Best Dreams!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Okej Mr. ET_MAN

Ill have some posting to do to be able to send U2Us(16 to go)
But as soon as i am able to do so Ill send u a message because i have some questions, well I have rather many questions.

So be good

talk to you soon

And have a nice day

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hi,

When I did the exercise for the first time, I got the point of light & spiral, only faintly.

But, what I DID get strongly, very real like, was WATER.

It was so real it was like I could reach up & touch it.

I wasn't under it, I was looking at the surface of it from above but it still felt like I could reach UP & touch it.

It was great.

But I am wondering why I got that instead of the spiral?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
The full lotus yoga posture is the most efficient -- 20 minutes is worth 4 hours of any other type of meditation...

Do you have your own theory about why the full lotus is more efficient than the half lotus pose?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I used to press on my eyes when I was a child and see all kinds of geometric shapes and whatnot, similar to what some see with hallucinogens. I don't ever remember doing it for a long time because I thought it was somewhat dangerous pressing on my eyes like that. I never knew anything about the 3rd eye back then, so I didn't know what to look for, I just thought it looked cool.

I will try this tonight~ can't wait! Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The descriptions in the first post identifying pressing on the eyeballs in a very unsafe and unnecessary manner.

Instead, one should, at most, gently place the heel of palms of each hand upon cheekbones below eyes, palms covering each eye socket without any need of pressing on the eyeballs. The lighter the touch, the better. Key neuro-points are in this area, excessive pressure will cause undue neurological and psychological aggitations and burning.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Mystical Sadhu]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I used to do this when I was a kid, but instead just sqeezed my eye lits really tight. If that's the right way to say it (English isn't my native language). I always liked the way it looked. I never saw the swirling galaxy, only the stars. I just tried doing it again, but it didn't seem to work that way anymore (Squeezing the eye lits).

I'll try what you described tonight. I would love to see it.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
"Third Eye" development & skills are rooted in optimizing glands in the body, particularly glands in & around the head. The subtleties of these glands are lost on most people by continuous infatuation with materiality, forfeiting human values in honor of the inanimacy of material values, & obsessing in & compulsing about insatiable consumptionism.

Developing glands, optimizing glands, synchronizing glands are the key reasons why yogis perform yogasanas, the physical poses people typically call "yoga". This contrasts grossly with the dispositions & values conveyed in almost every "yoga studio" in North America, despite the plethora of Sanskrit terms & vegetarian diets. Vanity of the body is most certainly NOT what yogasanas are about.

The glands are the first & foremost reason why yogis perform yogasanas -- not for leaping tall structures in a single bound, nor pulling locomotives with their beards or genitals, nor bonding with a partner in the most pretzelsome poses.

Glands are like diodes, transistors, crystals & such in electronic equipment. Optimizing your glands makes it possible for you to vastly expand your fields of perception & witness many things people are typically unaware of the existence of. Doing so will also have you accessing information previously unacknowledged by even the most "intelligent" & "educated" of people in modern times. What did your friend have for breakfast? Where are your children when you are apart & what are they doing? Where can you both find that product or opportunity you know you need to further your success, & what are the best deal options "not on the menu"?

For decades, if not centuries, allopathic medicine practitioners proclaimed that the pineal gland was among other several vestiges of humanity's past that have no relevance today, that the pineal gland was inert & irrelevant. In late 60s or early 70s, allopaths granted us permission to utilize our pineal glands, for they had both discovered a secretion from it, & had converted that secretion into a patentable product. Such are the true motives of allopathy & how constipated both truth & fact are while such intellectual, industrial, & informational bigotry rides predatiously upon the nature of humanity & all life, denying truth & fact until an anticipated product development establishes the secretive knowers of such science in a selfishly profitable momentum ... at the expense of humanity, human excellence & the furtherence of our, & other species.

Yogis have known for several thousand years what the pineal is about, & the influence developing it will do for the evolution of humanity. An active factor in "third eye" development, optimizing the pineal gland awakens subtler realms of perception for practitioners of intuitional science. The glands above affect the glands below, while a yogi, being a practical person, develops all their glands, or quiets them, concurrently in a progressive manner.

Two factors interfere with the natural development & optimizaton of the pineal gland. We've already identified that allopathy spent centuries denying it had any operative relevance in humans, whereas the pineal gland is the kingpin of what defines being human. The first factor that interferes with pineal development has to do with the belief systems & mindframes of people, adults & cultures in which they live. Materialistic & dogmatic mindsets will more rapidly debilitate subtler mind capabilities. Second to this stulting influence is the common factor of calcification of the area around the pineal gland, with less nurturence getting to the gland, & less secretion coming from it.

Along with proper endocrinal exercises, yogasanas, one can vibrate the calcium from the pineal gland area. Roll your tongue back, pointing it toward the roof of your mouth, then with a long deep breath, pronounce the sound "aauunnggg" till you feel an encompassing columnar vibrancy in the center of your head.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Mystical Sadhu]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The true reasons why full lotus pose is practiced are three. One is that it is a self-binding pose that, when comfortable, requires no further attention. Another is that it creates a triangulated base which will keep the body stable for steady withdrawal, focus and flow. In this pose you can, third, keep the spine straight, an optimal position for intuitional science.

Originally posted by D1ss1dent

Originally posted by drew hempel
The full lotus yoga posture is the most efficient -- 20 minutes is worth 4 hours of any other type of meditation...

Do you have your own theory about why the full lotus is more efficient than the half lotus pose?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystical Sadhu

Hi Mystical Sadhu,

Thank you for adding more information.

The descriptions in the first post identifying pressing on the eyeballs in a very unsafe and unnecessary manner.

It's not unsafe to gently touch the eyes as if one's leaning forward with their hand over their eyes, touching or rubbing their eyes, being blind folded, covering their eyes as children when playing hide and seek and so on.

Taken from step # 3 of the OP.
Place a hand or both hands over your eyes including eye lids using a hand or your thumb and index finger to each eye or eye lid applying gentle but firm pressure not to hard

To make it more clear for those trying this exercise, you should only be lightly touching the eyes and I probably shouldn't have used the word firm in the OP since that can easily be taken in the wrong way. Basically gentle/light touch and it's not even a requirement but can help with the exercise.

The lighter the touch, the better.

Agreed, the lighter the touch the better and it's not even necessary to lightly touch the eyes either (only close them) but it does help with the process for those trying this out for the first time where there is no time or first.

This exercise can also be done sitting down in a chair, laying down or even standing, whatever a person feels comfortable with. The lights do not need to be turned off either but usually laying down with the lights off helps to relax a person or at least from my perspective. Even a sleep mask or blindfold over the eyes can work.

This is only an exercise by the way, nothing more really.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 7-6-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Thanks so much for your assorted posts
as I am very much fascinated with many disciplines of parapsychology (in particular; telepathy and psychokinesis).

What is disheartening for me is the fact that all but a few Universities in the United States have completely eliminated the academic discipline of parapsychology, and funding for lab and field research has evaporated. I was trying to look up masters thesis work from parapsychologists a few weeks ago, and they were frustratingly difficult to track down on the various academic databases (and scarcely fewer were published).

When I was still in High School, the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research Lab (or "PEAR" for short) was still activate in research, but they finally shut their doors for good in 2007. The power of scientific skepticism cast their work down to the depths of the psudeoscientific and discredited their students and professors.

I would be lying if If I said it did not piss me off in the worst possible way.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This is the first time i read anything regarding this method. I do know during my meditation i sometimes close my eyes and press the lids in for about 30 seconds and then i release. My vision becomes very static like, but i will try this lighter method next time. I like to lay down on the mattress and my entire body calm and still. I make a connection between my thumb and index finger on both hands too. I let my body become so numb that eventually my fingers don't feel like they are touching anymore. I know that i am getting some sort of results when the blackness in my closed eyelids starts to flash into an even darker black. Eventually i start feeling like i am moving really fast, like its a roller coaster experience, but that's as much as i can do manually. I have only accidentally astral traveled 4 times.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join