It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Exercise that will help you Find your Inner "Third Eye"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
wow man, I used to do this when I was a kid, no idea why, and yes I'd exactly see black & white points moving and spinning from one place to another, I had no idea why...

I'll try this again tonight like 10 years after the last time I did it (I'm 18), thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I have tried to meditate but my ADD kicks in and I haven't been able to achieve it yet. Is there another way?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have had intuitive dreams since I was 5 and really feel that my dreams help me spiritually but I would love to be able to be still and meditate.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lavenderlake

Here's another third eye meditation practice that works and is easy to do:

Fortunately qigong master Chunyi Lin has clearly demonstrated that spiritual healing is real --

www.youtube.com...

Chunyi Lin has been working with the top hospital in the world -- the Mayo Clinic -- and here's video testimonials of people he has healed of serious diseases using mind energy:

www.springforestqigong.com...

There's hundreds of research results showing qigong works -- many from Harvard tests and published in Western peer reviewed hard science journals.

So spiritual healing is real -- the question then is how does one develop it and why does it work?

I did this research for my masters degree -- the main practice is called the "small universe" or "microcosmic orbit" and it's the basis for the kriya yoga lineage in India, mentioned also in Professor Eliade's book on yoga and is the basis for the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" translated by Charles Luk.

You can read about it here as well for free

www.scribd.com...

So the important emphasis is to use the lower body energy as the power for the mind.

I figured out that the ultrasound is created from mind focus and piezoelectric pressure -- and ultrasound then ionizes the electrochemicals of the lower body -- this works through the vagus nerve as parasympathetic relaxation.

And then the vagus nerve vastly increases the serotonin levels in the brain as ionization enables large molecules to bypass the blood brain barrier. And then as more mind focus ionizes the lower body then greater electromagnetic fields are created.

Finally the pineal gland is permanently magnetized. In the Level 3 class of springforestqigong.com... Chunyi Lin touches your forehead to permanently magnetize the pineal gland and then you can transmit healing energy to others through the mind.

The full lotus yoga posture is the most efficient -- 20 minutes is worth 4 hours of any other type of meditation. Chunyi Lin went 49 days in a cave in full lotus in China through qigongmaster.com... -- taking no sleep, no water and no food the whole time.

This is called "bigu" in China -- Chemistry professor Rustom Roy held a conference on bigu and there are Western published results proving people going weeks without water and food while maintaining normal levels of nutrition and health.

I, myself, went 8 days on just half glass of water and yet my electromagnetic mind energy got much stronger -- the top of my skull got soft and pulsated with electromagnetic energy and I could electrolyze water from the atmosphere. I was never hungry and I needed less and less sleep and I did powerful healings on people, also I had telepathy, telekinesis and precognition.

So this is done, again, through the "small universe" or "microcosmic orbit" because the energy first goes up the back and then down the front so it is properly balanced and then the increased electromagnetic energy is stored in the "Lower tan tien" or the energy field behind and below the stomach.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kargun
I'm so sceptical of this. I used to do this in high school when I was bored. My fascination with this started after doing more than my share of acid. I'm just curious why anyone would want to see in the 3rd eye?

For me, after experimenting with OBE, ego death and such I realized that nothing good ever seemed to come from this. I came to a point that I can see through my 3rd eye at will even now as I type this. I just wish I never learned how.

It has not enlightened me nor helped cure any sort of sickness.

It's always seemed to me that people are trying to access what your brain is (for a very good reason) not letting in. For example, would you really care to see all the radio signals being shot around? They are all around you but your brain doesn't let you see them. There is a good reason for that.

Now all you 3rd eyers out there, what good can come of it? Please don't tell me higher level of consciousness. I believe it's a lower level of consciousness. Hell even Dr Sagan in his book tells us to learn of babies! Should we also suck our thumbs and fall down stairs?

Just my thoughts

I have had similar experiences with obe and ego death experiences. They have been some of the most terrifying and enlightening experiences of my life. For anyone thinking that their questions will be answered by going down this road, I would advise extreem caution, I have only found that it leads to even more questions, and can have a negative effect on your personal life.

When one has transcended the body, time and space, returning to to every day life can be somewhat boring, and their is a tendency to view others as dumb unenlightened blobs of flesh.

I think we need to focus more on what we are gifted with now. Having undergone ego death has made me realise how rich this reality is. When you have everything stripped from you, you soon realise how important it was to begin with. Love more, give more, don't close yourself off the beauty that surrounds you in this reality, you'll miss it when it is gone.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
hi!

i've being watching ats for a while, but i never replied, just reading .. and i enjoy it! but today i saw this one and i have to say something!

all my live, since i can remember i've been seeing things when my eyes closed, geometrical shapes, grids of geometrical shapes moving... very strange things,
but one day, about a month ago.... i started to see that "light point",i saw this light all the time with my eyes closed... and i got used to it! lol

But about a week ago, this "thing" evolved...
it passed from a light point to ....
well... to this...

well people i said it, what do you think?
this is kinda freaking me out! lol

ps. sorry for the english.... typing all the way from Portugal!

[edit on 21-2-2010 by dcasteleira]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dcasteleira

Try watching this video of a qigong master for inspiration:

Enjoy John Chang:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

this is very similar to the "cosmic mandala" as illustrated in color by "da free john". his name may be different now as he changes it regularly and i cant keep up. that was his name about 25 years ago. he is an american living in fiji with a large following and writes voluminously, all good reading.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kargun
I'm so sceptical of this. I used to do this in high school when I was bored. My fascination with this started after doing more than my share of acid. I'm just curious why anyone would want to see in the 3rd eye?

For me, after experimenting with OBE, ego death and such I realized that nothing good ever seemed to come from this. I came to a point that I can see through my 3rd eye at will even now as I type this. I just wish I never learned how.

It has not enlightened me nor helped cure any sort of sickness.

It's always seemed to me that people are trying to access what your brain is (for a very good reason) not letting in. For example, would you really care to see all the radio signals being shot around? They are all around you but your brain doesn't let you see them. There is a good reason for that.

Now all you 3rd eyers out there, what good can come of it? Please don't tell me higher level of consciousness. I believe it's a lower level of consciousness. Hell even Dr Sagan in his book tells us to learn of babies! Should we also suck our thumbs and fall down stairs?

Just my thoughts

i rather doubt that tripping frequently on acid, or over a long period of time, would be the best foundation for "experiments" with the 3rd eye. it can give you tears or holes in your astral body and allow lower influences to creep in.
this was told to me by a yogini. (female)

one needs to be serious and make adequate preparation for any serious practice. gopi krishna wrote a book called "kundalini" i believe. he meditated on the 3rd eye for 17 years and had a horrible experience at the end of it. his main nerve channels, ida and pingala, were not equally purified and he experienced hell for some time, frantically searching for some yogi to tell him what went wrong. its worth a read and should be around.

yoga writers warn of toying with spiritual power as it may kill you. i know someone who did some practices for 10 months without a teacher, not realizing the pace he was setting, and was hospitalised for a week, needing a transfusion for loss of blood.

patanjali lists the first things to do as following a strict code of ethics and morality. otherwise your main nerves will be contaminated with impurities. the 2nd is to purify the body with yogic postures of which the majority are specifically cleansing.

in the west we have little of spiritual culture to guide us, unlike india. we tend to rush in looking for another "experience" for the ego mind.

i hope this is of some benefit.

your mention of ego death intrigues me, care to elaborate?, and who observed the death?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hey, i use to do this as a kid, but in class when i had my head down on my arms i would see fuzzy tv screen like pattarns of light.

I tried to see them again today and i did, i then saw the weirdest thing i've never seen before doing this, it was almost like a perfect BRIGHT YELLOW circle with a small inner black circle. it was very clear.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by borrowedname

thanks for that download, borrowedname.

would that be a misprint? on chapter 12.2 it states gridlines are 2.5 metres apart. if one was to move their bed it would be straight onto another line??

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hi Dcasteleira,

Originally posted by dcasteleira
hi!

i've being watching ats for a while, but i never replied, just reading .. and i enjoy it! but today i saw this one and i have to say something!

all my live, since i can remember i've been seeing things when my eyes closed, geometrical shapes, grids of geometrical shapes moving... very strange things,
but one day, about a month ago.... i started to see that "light point",i saw this light all the time with my eyes closed... and i got used to it! lol

well... to this...

ps. sorry for the english.... typing all the way from Portugal!
[edit on 21-2-2010 by dcasteleira]

You've found something.

For those of you still working on the point of light exercise I have a few more things that might help.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
If your not very familiar with modern quantum physics and the nature of the 5 sense reality theories/scientific-facts/whatever you want to label/call them, I suggest first watching these videos before continuing on with the Point of Light exercise.

This should help clear one's mind from the reality most believe they live-in/occupy and help bring more awareness to better connect in realizing that all things you touch, taste, smell, hear and see are not always what you think/believe/perceive them to be. Clear the mind releasing all that you think/believe you know about the reality you occupy/live in before going into deep meditation or trying this point of light exercise.
CLEAR THE MIND.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcasteleira
hi!

well... to this...

ps. sorry for the english.... typing all the way from Portugal![/img]

The point you see is close.

You're near what some refer to as the Cosmic Mandala, the Point of Light can allow access/entrance.

NOTE: Usually Encompassed by a Flaming Circle.

GETTING THERE.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hi Win52,

Originally posted by win 52
reply to post by katnes

I think the web site pole shift 2011 gives a pretty good interpretation of what we can expect.

The spiritual preparation part found on www.PoleShift2011.com... is correct, the rest of what most believe/perceive to happen in 2011-2012 is incorrect. Though I've written/illustrated what I did in the Warnings thread doesn't necessarily mean it's the way it is. Things are not the way they appear to be/seem to be if interpreted correctly.

There was also full E/T disclosure taking place as those events began to un-fold.

A complete ET disclosure will never happen (Unless the planet entirely changes), pandora's box is not within human hands to mess around with/open.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hoo ch*at!! this one is like the one i saw... allmost!

what can i do to further enhance this!??
i was freaking out because of this but now... lol.... now i want to see more! lol

Thanks!!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hi Dcasteleira,

what can i do to further enhance this!??

Continue doing what you're doing, take your "TIME"- don't try too hard and bend your mind around it.

The Dream of the Cosmic Mandala.
by Peter Patrick Barreda

Nothingness swirls and flows about itself in an eternal night of its own creation
Where Emptiness and Non-Existence stand astride the cosmic void
To guard a treasured and eternal point of being,
Mystic and elaborate and dense with a beauty and potential
Beyond the scope of all logic and wonder,
Thick with form and pattern in a multi-folded universe of sweet anticipation
Where the broiling energies of deep essential being
Flux and flame and forge a quick ascending pressure,
Building past the pires within
To fast expand the bindu-soul
Beyond itself, beyond the night, beyond the reaches of the mind,
From Nothing into Something flows the outward-racing wind,
The force of potent being, bearing forth the searing wave of essence,
Forms a sphere of cosmic spirit in a vibrant, vast mandala
Full of breath and life and energy,
A light that burns and glows and spreads like flaming liquid through the night
To reach and touch the furthest edges of the known,
While eddies form and fix into a mealstrom of blazing jewels
That live and breathe and burst divine into the dark,
And rocks are born and bear in turn the fruits and flowers of every hue,
And beasts of every size and shape to fill the land and sea
And slowly eyes that open inward toward the burning flames within
To wonder and to seek the truths of ancient queries—
Marvel at the mysteries, create the uncreated—
To draw a mythic circle on the rocky, sandy ground,
And finally, at long, long last, the vast mandala looks within and sees itself
In the enigmatic mirror of consciousness
And realizes it is dreaming
The most beautiful dream in the universe.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Either way, disclosure will be the main theme.

It may be a result of knowing exactly what happened in a past life or finally being able to understand the influences we are dealing with as we move forward in this life, but disclosure will take place.

It likely will not be in the form of a rescue, as previously thought. But a rescue mission in a form hard to physically see, is definitely here now helping us learn and grow. We will need to understand in order to move on.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

this illustration is from a book called "EASY DEATH" by Da Free John, page 250.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

So many circles. That is something connected to increasing our telepathy and awareness somehow isnt it?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join