It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Jewish Companies Own 96% of the World’s Media

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
nice post jesus, you can spot the jew people right off cant you. first they try and claim that everything that you said is a lie. then guess because your a jew now your smarter. then your full of bs. wow if everything you said is true and these people are jews. why the hate from some of the posters here? i mean if it is truthful why say it is black when the truth says it is white.
kinda funny i have never ever had anything against any religion, but when a religion starts to lie about the truth, cover the truth up. you have got to start raising your eyebrows
thanks again jesus. seems you made some lil piggies squell

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfAces
I think they could control all they want but unfortunately jews are hated more than any other race globally.

How have you determined that?
Was there some sort of study?

Jewish power dominates at 'Vanity Fair'

It's a list of "the world's most powerful people," 100 of the bankers and media moguls, publishers and image makers who shape the lives of billions. It's an exclusive, insular club, one whose influence stretches around the globe but is concentrated strategically in the highest corridors of power.

More than half its members, at least by one count, are Jewish.

The Jerusalem Post

If it's true, it's not holding them back from VERY powerful positions.
In that sense...it's sort of a moot point.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by northexpedition

I wouldn't visit Stormfront or similar sites if you paid me.
Which is why I wont click S.Dogs link.

Don't really have to since a lot of its members/visitors have migrated here it seems.

The race card isn't Jewish or black owned, as there are plenty of conservatives throwing it down on a daily basis. Since Obama was elected we even have media personalities like Glenn Beck ridiculously crying out that he "hates white people".

Some claim to despise the race card, just not when they use it.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

"I was just informed by the Mainstream Media that this thread might be anti-semitic.

*of course it isn't; but what better way to stifle discussions and debate than by throwing the term "Anti-Semitic" around.

Actually, the term "anti-semite" seems to have lost its effect...

It used to shut people down in their tracks, it was quite devastating - but not anymore.

Now when someone calls another person an anti-Semite; all eyes go to the accuser and he is asked to explain himself or he is told to shut up.

"That's anti-Semitic!"

"Shut up!" "

You know what's funny, until you said it, not one person had mentioned "anti-semitic, anti-semite, anti-semitism."
I think you're stuck in a loop, man. Why don't you stick to the thread.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
95 Percent of all the Oil are owned by Muslims or Islams..

90 percent of the FCC regulators are fundamental Christians...

100 Percent of the US presidents were/are Christians...

..what is your point again???

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Next_Heap_With

"95 Percent of all the Oil are owned by Muslims or Islams..

..what is your point again???"

Good point. Not to mention that only one county in the world is Jewish.
So, if the media was 96% controlled by Christians would that be ok with you guys?
Probably.
How about muslims? Nah, bad choice I'm betting.
Buddhists? Guessing no good.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
oh noes!
the jews are at it again!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by quackers
reply to post by miss_silver

The state of media has changed very little in the last 50 years, its just the propaganda is not so b-grade. The suggestion is that Jews control the media to their own ends, but what seems to be lacking is the paper trail, so to speak. If the way the media is, is as a result of Jewish influence, how does that power structure manifest itself within the media industry? Who is telling who to say what and how far up the chain of command does that instruction go. Also, what is the end game. It's all very well postulating, but there is very little to go on apart from the fact they are all Jewish, which in itself is not a just reason for suspicion.

I posted my personal observations and experiences on the subject. If you wish for a paper trail, look into operation Mockingbird.

What I know and what my guts tells me is this. Who does it benefits to only tell one side of the story when it comes to middle east issues? Not you, not me or certainly not the neighbor for we are all robbed of one thing, our ability to form an opinion on what is really going on by having information withheld. Information which could easily be broadcasted, written in news papers but isn't. Information that is being controlled by whom ever deems it politically correct to only tell their side of the story and not the other way around.

And when someone comes up with a message, information that cannot be discredited, then it is the messenger/s that bears the blunt through caractor assassination which is an age old tactic.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
haha doesnt everyone know the world is owned by 6 companies?? common knowledge if you ask me.

and who cares if they're jewish?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I would wager that a lot of the posts here are actually Mossad agents. Either that or members of the JIDF (Jewish Internet Defense Force), yes it exists, they are that serious about spreading propaganda. For the innocents caught in the crossfire, noone is being anti-semitic. People just dislike the Zionist jews manipulating other countries for power and cash flow.

Read this, it's from the JIDF website here. It actually instructs "defenders" on how to censor comments, etc.

I'm editing my post to add this. Jews constitute about 1.6% of the US population, yet hold a vastly disproportionate amount of power in the US government. They believe they are a chosen people, and we are just here to serve them. That is a fact, they will refuse to admit it and defend their positions with much vitriol and venom spewing. But the evidence is there for those willing to learn.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by 222938]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I can't resist.....I was interested in reading what facts the OP had come up with in order to make his point. He could have said "A select group of people". Then I continued to the replies....

It amazes me that TO THIS DAY people lump other people in a particular group - and either that entire group is Bad, or Good. Last I heard that was called bigotry. (What's that? do I hear the shout of Lolliek is crying "anti-semite?) Nope, what you hear is this:

All white people don't hate black people.
All black people aren't trying to "get even" with white people.
All Muslims aren't fanatical killers.
All Jewish people aren't money-worshiping schemers.
Some Baptists actually drink alcohol.

Am I Jewish? You betcha. Am I rich? Nope. I did graduate college, but am no rocket scientist. Do I care for other people? Yes, very much. I want this world to be a better place for everyone. That is the reason why I'm here in the first place.

If you have issues with any particular race/religion/sex/creed ectetra, please take it somewhere else. Stop lumping people together in any sort of group.

Sorry for the rant - I'm just sick of narrow mindedness. My apologies to the Mods as well.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lolliek
It amazes me that TO THIS DAY people lump other people in a particular group - and either that entire group is Bad, or Good. Last I heard that was called bigotry. (What's that? do I hear the shout of Lolliek is crying "anti-semite?)

But that is exactly what you just did. You refuse to even look into the possibility that maybe the Zionists are manipulating even the average jewish people themselves, and immediatly fall back into the accusations of racism and anti-semitism. It's a vicious cycle that must be broken. People have learned that any criticism of Israel or the Jewish people can be silenced by accusations of anti-semitism.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by 222938]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 222938

" would wager that a lot of the posts here are actually Mossad agents. Either that or members of the JIDF (Jewish Internet Defense Force)"

The mossad pays people to go on websites like this and post opinions? I'm in need of a job, do you know what they pay and how I can get a hold of them?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

being Jewish isnt a race...neither is being israeli...

It already been proven the majority of jewish ancestory is exactly the same as anyone from the middle east.

thats from a christian...a zionist christian...

you can take it for what it is...but im just saying...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'm with the great American Hero:- Bill Cooper on this subject.

None of these elites that are running this planet have any religious faith as we understand it. Religions are merely institutions that are useful to them for furthering their agenda. It is a natural consequence of what we know of as civilisation that the worst of humanity, having no scruples will always rise to the top. Never forget, predators are always at the top of the food chain. Until these elites can master life extension, the only way they can fulfil their desire for immortality is through their children and the dynasties they create for their families.

If there is anybody out there with experience in the field of 'emergent properties of complex systems' please get in touch. I believe that the only way we can wake up the world is with the proof that science can give us. Until we learn to evolve mentally, these elites are inevitable, labelling them as jews, nazis, communists, neocons etc is merely dumbing down the argument.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by really
reply to post by Next_Heap_With

"95 Percent of all the Oil are owned by Muslims or Islams..

..what is your point again???"

Good point. Not to mention that only one county in the world is Jewish.
So, if the media was 96% controlled by Christians would that be ok with you guys?
Probably.
How about muslims? Nah, bad choice I'm betting.
Buddhists? Guessing no good.

Once again. Let's assume the OP is right about the 96% figure. How has that effected you personally? How is that fact "not good"?
Where's the evidence that there is a jewish agenda in western main stream media. Please enlighten me.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Oh the horror of it all. I didn't know Ruphert Murdock was Jewish. Oh, I should have guessed. Oh the horror of it all!!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

I think you're arguing the same point I am, man.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by really
reply to post by venividivici

I think you're arguing the same point I am, man.

Maybe, but your response is contradictory.

This is how I interpret your response:

96% Christian and Jewish owned = okay
96% Muslim owned = not okay

That's racist in my book.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Actually, that is what I was saying to the others on this board. It was sarcasm.
I was arguing that the people here who say it is not ok for Jews to own 96% of the media would be ok with Christians owning it but not Muslims or Buddhists.
Maybe, if you re-read what I wrote you'll see they are questions posed to others Not a statement.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by really]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join