It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Jewish Companies Own 96% of the World’s Media

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
If you too can see this being a problem then please let's discuss.
I want to know more about why you feel this is not a good thing.
For those of you who don't acceot this reality,
Have a nice day.

So you only want opinions from people who agree with you? Not much of a discussion then is it?

While it cannot be denied that the majority of the media is owned or operated by Jews, what is up for debate is the extent of "the jewish influence", if such a thing even exists. As that seems to be what you are suggesting, what are Jews in the media doing exactly. You say it's a bad thing but neglect to tell us what "it" is.

Perhaps you might enlighten us to what it is you are accusing them of.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by quackers

sorry double post

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by quackers
You say it's a bad thing but neglect to tell us what "it" is.

I'm going to need you to show me where I said it was a "bad thing" so that I can edit that particular post.

I am open ended and have no preformed opinions on this matter other than, I can see how this could be a problem or "I can see how this might not be a good thing".

That is why I brought it up for discussion. I would like to hear other people thoughts on what the possible implications would be. Your thoughts have been registered, thank you for your input and thanks for stopping by.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

I have not made my mind up about anything, usually that requires some evidence. or at least a valid workable theory, you have provided neither.

Its seems you have no wish to argue, rather have post after post of people nodding and saying "yeah them Jews, controlling all our media and stuff". You do not wish to answer me because you have no answer, just rhetoric.

I asked you what "it" was. What is the bad thing. You insinuate that there is something bad, I want to know what "it" is. The very wording of your posts suggests you are accusing them of something, that they own the media and they are using it for something bad. Otherwise this thread wouldn't be here.

You don't seem to be very open minded. I'm open minded, I'm asking questions and I'm willing to hear what it is you think the Jews are up to. You seem to have already made up your mind that the Jews run the media and that is a bad thing, but without anything to support your claim. Is this wahat passes for denying ignorance these days?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This is a bold statement to make frankly. I think they could control all they want but unfortunately jews are hated more than any other race globally. If it weren't for America and Britian those "jews that control everything" would be non-existent. Its not what religion you are- its the type of person you are. These people that think they are above everyone based on the fact that they have an unbelievable amount of wealth are in reality idiots. Why anyone would come out and admit such a thing is ridiculous.

These people give jews a bad name. Most of my friends are jewish and I've dated plenty of jewish girls...theres nothing wrong with jews. The problem is when someone uses the religion as a crown to place over their heads as they attempt to take over the world. They are really doing more damage to themselves as jews than anything. What they are doing is setting themselves up for recourse. Cockiness isn't enough to take over the world sorry.

[edit on 8/30/2009 by AceOfAces]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Very good question - I've often wondered the same thing. As I understand it they don't believe he ever existed in the first place, that he's still coming?

And as an aside, I had a friend who was jewish and I was unable to have any discussions with him about the holocaust because he immediately, and I mean immediately, decred "anti-semetic stuff". That's what they do and what they've done. You can bring printed material into Canada on any subject except to do with the holocaust and jews - true story. They've got it set up so they CANNOT be discussed without someone immediately calling it anti-semetic. It's an automatic programmed response for them all.

Is it anti-mafia to talk about them being mostly consisting of italian families? Is it anti-christian to talk about the witch hunts that murdered more women and children than the holocaust? But we don't hear about that. Hmmmm.... I wonder if that could have something to do with the majority owned media and entertainment and professional businesses having very strong jewish ties as they all do.

And by the way, the media is controlled anyway - who owns it is really only a side detail.

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by Exuberant1

Call me ignorant, call me dumb, but I cannot understand why Jesus was Jewish and Christianity and the Jewish religion are different.

Forget the so-called Christian churches, most of which are nothing to do with Jesus.

I would really like someone to explain to me why Jews and Christians are not one and the same people, given that Jesus was a Jew.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
gee...a pakistani website condeming jews...SHOCKER!!! no bias there right? as a previous poster said, these companies are publicly owned, and i'm sure alot of arab oil money is invested in these global companies. i'm sure you'll find large investors with non-jewish names.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

Thank you for your input and your thoughtful polite posts. Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ

In the reality I live in, a disproportionate amout of Jewish people have a disproportionate amount of controll and influence over what goes into peoples heads and I can see how this could be a problem.

If you too can see this being a problem then please let's discuss.
I want to know more about why you feel this is not a good thing.

So what exactly are the Jews putting in my head and why is it "not a good thing"?

[edit on 30-8-2009 by venividivici]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well, here is my 2¢ for what they are worth these days...

There is a great documentary on how the media is filtered to bring us the news as we perceive it which is watered down, past through a reverse osmosis filter to remove any undesired particle of truth, then filtered again through activated coal to remove any bad taste.

Peace, Propaganda and the Promised Land.

I will never emphasize enough that this is a must see for everyone who thinks the news are fine and dandy as it is. It is not news anymore, it is entertainment!

So OP here post, from what a few people said, an obscure link, that Jews own 96% of the world media are own by Jewish interests.

Regardless of the source of the link, I am not surprised at all!

Is it such a bad thing to highlight that fact? According to some posters, it is. According to me, please shed more light on that sad fact
I truly wish that more people would be educated to think otherwise than jumping the gun and defending and or minimizing the impact that it has on everyone who are "gentiles"

I grew up fearing Islam until I decided to do something about it and educate myself. Why did I grew up with such a fear? because I was led to believe as I was growing up that muslims were bad people. I mean, if I didn't start thinking outside the box, I would still believe that it is so.

Why?

Oh, maybe because so many movies which involves terrorists plot are mostly directed toward muslims being the terrorist themselves? When some international news from the MSM actually make it in my living room, it mostly involves suicide bombing?

The tube is a really powerful media and there are some elite that is indeed using it to further their end and that is a fact. Is it a bad thing that most media are owned by jewish interests? It sure IS
I cannot begin to express my anger on how I was to some extent controlled to fear if not hate Muslims and this fear and hate was not taught to me by my mother, father, schools or churches for that matter, it was through television and movies! Through medias!

96% might be a high number but what if it was 80%, it still would be too much.

I have yet to see Jews or jewish interests being portrayed badly by the medias and that speaks volumes by itself as to whom owns and controls most of the medias here in the United States and in Canada. The only thing recently aired that portrayed jewish interest in a negative way was that organ trading ring that the FBI unearthed and what did I learned that day? That even the Law treated differently the jewish perpetrators by handcuffing them hands in front of them or by covering the back handcuffed perpetrators with coats so not to show a Rabbi in a shameful light. And that is just messed up to even remotely show preferential treatment to such criminals

How many muslim comedy do we get to see on the main stream media? None in the US but if you live in Canada, I can name one and only one and that is "little mosque on the prairie" and to this day, I am still surprised that it is aired. Another delightful muslim comedy I can think of that airs once in a while on LINK TV is Arab Labor. Beyond that, we do not lack jewish comedies on National television.

Lets drop the brain candy medias to concentrate on the news. The word NEWS stands for North, East, West and South. It is supposed to encompass what happens Locally, Nationally and Globally and sadly, it is not the case here anymore in the US. The news are being filtered, especially when it comes to middle east issues to favor jewish interests. Oh, you will know how many rockets have been fired by Hamas in one day, you will know if a single IDF soldiers or a jewish citizen has been kidnapped. Here, when a kid goes missing or is kidnapped, you only hear of it when an amber alert has been issued or if you see it on a carton of milk but the medias will make sure to HIGHLIGHT the fact that some wrong has been done to someone of jewish faith in the middle east while little pony tail Suzie gets put in the second rank for not having showed up at home past her bedtime, not to mention the Palestinians...

I can safely say that I do not trust the main stream medias to deliver the news anymore and when I do tune in to CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and the likes, it is to have background noise as I type on the keyboard or surf the net, hoping that I might get something pertinent from their news. When I want to know what happens around the world news wise, I tune in to AL Jazeera English news, then followed up by Mosaic News on Link TV where I can hear news like THIS

He lived in Gaza, which has been under total blockade for two years by the Israelis, who are determined to stop further rocket attacks. She lived in the West Bank - barely two hours away by road but separated by Israel. And for a long while it seemed they might never even meet. "Unfortunately the Israelis they didn't show any mercy for us, to let us meet," Mr Warda said. "I applied to the Israelis five times to get the permit to go and to get married with her officially, using the official ways; they rejected all the times.

All for love: bride smuggled into Gaza

Just a wonderful news snippet that does not portray Palestinians as blood thirsty thugs.

In the end, is it really Kosher that most medias are owned by jewish interests? Nope it ain't. Does it really make a difference that most of the medias are owned by jewish interests? It sure does!

As long as one or more group are portrayed in a bad light in favor or to favor another group, a single wanna be elite, can do no wrong, above and beyond any reproach, it does make a world of difference... in any case, according to me, it does.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yeahh what she said.

Seriously this isn't rocket science to figure out why it may be concerning that ANY group, orginization, religion, or nationality own almost all of what goes into our brains.

I refuse to sit here and spell it out for you. If you are not able to figure it out for yourself then I suppose you will have to stumble around in the dark untill you do 'cus I aint turnin' on the lights for you.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by miss_silver

The state of media has changed very little in the last 50 years, its just the propaganda is not so b-grade. The suggestion is that Jews control the media to their own ends, but what seems to be lacking is the paper trail, so to speak. If the way the media is, is as a result of Jewish influence, how does that power structure manifest itself within the media industry? Who is telling who to say what and how far up the chain of command does that instruction go. Also, what is the end game. It's all very well postulating, but there is very little to go on apart from the fact they are all Jewish, which in itself is not a just reason for suspicion.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I wonder what countries these media men and women come from are they American, English or French? what is more important someones religion or their nationality.

I would be more concerned if the media was owned by the anti west fraternity.

The media has always had its own agenda, we have to sift through for the
truth whoever owns it.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Is that why the media called the flu a swine? Guess the 'jews' just worked harder than everyone else. Can't really lay the blame on them can you?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Maybe the split in religion has something to do with this...

Jesus and the money changers
en.wikipedia.org...

Description

In the episode, Jesus is stated to have visited the Temple in Jerusalem, Herod's Temple, at which the courtyard is described as being filled with livestock and the tables of the money changers, who changed the standard Greek and Roman money for Jewish and Tyrian money, which were the only coinage that could be used in Temple ceremonies. According to the Gospels, Jesus took offense to this (extorting profit from the people to hear the word of God), and so, creating a whip from some cords, drives out the money changers, and turns over their tables, and those of the people selling doves Matthew[21:13] And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.21:14 And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them.21:15 And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the son of David; they were sore displeased, Jesus said, "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give." (Matthew 10:8).

In John, this is the first of the three times that Jesus goes to Jerusalem for the Passover, and John says that during the Passover Feast there were (unspecified) miraculous signs performed by Jesus, which caused people to believe in his name, but that he would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all men. Some scholars have argued that John may have included this latter statement, about knowing all men, in order to portray Jesus as possessing a knowledge of people's hearts and minds (Brown et al. 955), and hence have attributes that would be expected of God.

This event satisfies the criterion of multiple attestation, and scholars of the historical Jesus generally credit this event as genuine and associate it with Jesus' arrest and crucifixion and as one of the first events separating Christianity from Judaism.

...Seems even with all the "Miraculous" things Jesus is credited with, the one thing he couldn't pull off was "Keeping the Foxes out of the Hen-House"...

And so it continues to this day...

The "Money Changers" may not actually control the content of the Media, but, control the money that supports it...

Am I anywhere close here?

[edit on 8/30/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

actually as far as I know Judaism is not just a religion but also a race so you can't convert to Judaism but have to be born into it. I think your mother has to be Jew for you to be considered a Jew.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AceOfAces

Hehe it depends on how Jewish the girl is for myself. If they are orthodox you wouldn't even get a second look. Orthodox girls also don't believe in taking a blade to flesh so no shaving and NO I don't hate the hairy people I just love the smooth ones.

@ OP can't you change the title to rich pricks own everything ?Think lumping every Jewish person into this one thread is wrong. Orthodox Jews don't even watch tv...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What bugs me is that the minute you say something about the Jews your non-jew acquaintances jump on you calling you "anti-semite" or NAZI.
They do not even recognize that they are reacting in the way that they were programmed to react.
Most of the Jews we talk about are NOT Semite.
And NAZI has nothing to do with it.
IF you do sufficient research you will make the startling discovery that the Jews (Zionists, the ones we talk about) engineered Hitler and Nazi Germany.

Now then, tell me why the statement that Jews own 96% of the media is in any way a negative statement that warrants you calling out "anti-semite or Nazi"? Your programming was really strong, eh?

As to the Jews being oppressed etc.
Stand back and take a real good look at their strategy.
They are highly intelligent, clever conniving people.
They do not care about you.
They are looking out for #1-themselves-their own group of Elites we call Zionists. They do not hesitate to sacrifice the every day Jew that you have as friends, to gain their own ends. Thus we have the "Holocaust".

"Anti-semitism is nothing but the antagonistic attitude produced in the non-Jew by the Jewish group.
The Jewish group has thrived on oppression and on the antagonism it has forever met in the world...
the root cause is their use of enemies they create in order to keep their own solidarity.."
Albert Einstein, quoted in Collier's Magazine, Novermber 26, 1938

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

On Rahm Emanuel: “Obviously he will influence the president to be pro-Israel. Why wouldn’t he be? What is he, an Arab? He’s not going to clean the floors of the White House.”

-Rahm Emanuel's father, Benjamin Emanuel

There is paranoia about Jews controlling the media because of:

1. decline in indigenous birthrates in the Western world below replacement levels
2. influx of massive third world immigration
3. white guilt being imposed on all white people through mass media
4. pro-Israel propaganda

By the year 2050 it is projected minorities will compromise a greater percentage of the American population than white people, who were 100% of the people on the Mayflower, and 100% of the people that signed the Constitution and Declaration of Independence. The paranoia about Jewish controlled media is grounded in the belief that this is happening through a concerted effort of propaganda aimed at destroying the ethnic and moral character of American society.

Bolshevism was a Jewish influenced movement (Marx and Lenin were Jewish). Obama is surrounded by Jews. You should not be surprised people are paranoid about this stuff.

Jewish extremists are the reason why sites like Stormfront exist. (Google "Stormfront." ATS, a site that "denies ignorance" seems to censor that site. For what reason, you can figure out on your own!!)

Now comes Harvard educated Noel Ignatiev (Jewish), an academic at Harvard’s W.E.B. DuBois Institute for African-American Research. Dr. Ignatiev is the founder of a journal, Race Traitor, which has as its motto, “treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.”

“we intend to keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as ‘the white race’ is destroyed, not ‘deconstructed’ but destroyed.”

harvardmagazine.com...

Under a pending agreement, a developer and his investors will get back most of the down payment that they made to lease the World Trade Center just six weeks before a terrorist attack destroyed the twin towers. Developer Larry Silverstein and investors Lloyd Goldman and Joseph Cayre are nearing a deal that would give them about $98 million of their original investment of $124 million, The New York Times reported Saturday. (MontereyHerald 11/22/2003)

whatreallyhappened.com...

Oftentimes people crying "anti-semite" or "racist" are just using those words as a hammer to attack white people that oppose the deconstruction of their tribe.

Before a moderator decides to censor my post, keep in mind I did not advocate this viewpoint, only showing people why paranoia of Jewish media control exists.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by northexpedition]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join