It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Jewish Companies Own 96% of the World’s Media

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.

“You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can’t criticize Israel…”

These are the facts of Jewish media control in America. Anyone willing to spend several hours in a large library can verify their accuracy. I hope that these facts are disturbing to you, to say the least. Should any minority be allowed to wield such awesome power? Certainly, not and allowing a people with beliefs such as expressed in the Talmud, to determine what we get to read or watch in effect gives this small minority the power to mold our minds to suit their own Talmudic interests, interests which as we have demonstrated are diametrically opposed to the interests of our people. By permitting the Jews to control our news and entertainment media, we are doing more than merely giving them a decisive influence on our political system and virtual control of our government; we also are giving them control of the minds and souls of our children, whose attitudes and ideas are shaped more by Jewish television and Jewish films than by their parents, their schools, or any other influence.

The largest media conglomerate today is Walt Disney Company, whose chairman and CEO, Michael Eisner, is a Jew. The Disney Empire, headed by a man described by one media analyst as a “control freak”, includes several television production companies (Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television), its own cable network with 14 million subscribers, and two video production companies. As for feature films, the Walt Disney Picture Group, headed by Joe Roth (also a Jew), includes Touchstone Pictures, Hollywood Pictures, and Caravan Pictures. Disney also owns Miramax Films, run by the Weinstein brothers.

In addition, it has 225 affiliated stations in the United States and is part owner of several European TV companies. ABC’s cable subsidiary, ESPN, is headed by president and CEO Steven Bornstein, a Jew. This corporation also has a controlling share of Lifetime Television and the Arts & Entertainment Network cable companies. ABC Radio Network owns eleven AM and ten FM stations, again in major cities such as New York, Washington, Los Angeles, and has over 3,400 affiliates. Although primarily a telecommunications company, Capital Cities/ABC earned over $1 billion in publishing in 1994. It owns seven daily newspapers, Fairchild Publications, Chilton Publications, and the Diversified Publishing Group. Time Warner, Inc, is the second of the international media leviathans. The chairman of the board and CEO, Gerald Levin, is a Jew. Time Warner’s subsidiary HBO is the country’s largest pay-TV cable network. Warner Music is by far the world’s largest record company, with 50 labels, the biggest of which is Warner Brothers Records, headed by Danny Goldberg. Stuart Hersch is president of Warnervision, Warner Music’s video production unit. Goldberg and Hersch are Jews. Warner Music was an early promoter of “gangsta rap.”
....and on and on it goes. That wasn't even half of it.

I don't know if this is such a good idea either. I don't hate Jews or anything but, isn't there a slightly disproportionate amount of a particular Race/Religion owning a disproportionate amount of what goes into our heads?

Sure seems like somebody has an agenda fulfill.

linkywinkywoo

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I bet 99% of the deli's in NYC and LA are owned by Jews ! You have a problem with that too!

Mmmmmm........pastrami on rye with mustard.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

I will have a problem with that when we all start turning to Deli's to inform us as to what is going on in the world.

When Deli's start forming reality in the minds of children and adults alike then yes I will most certainly have a problem with it.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ

I don't know if this is such a good idea either. I don't hate Jews or anything but, isn't there a slightly disproportionate amount of a particular Race/Religion owning a disproportionate amount of what goes into our heads?

LOL

I took the above too literally then, yes?

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Yeah, all I needed to read is the first couple of lines of your source to gage what a piece of disinfo garbage it is.

The first "biggest" media company mentioned is Disney which is a publicly traded company. As such it is owned by stockholder whom I'm sure aren't 96% jewish.

You want to say that a lot of media and entertainment execs are jewish ... thanks for the breaking news.

As far as your thread title and your source, you are both painfully wrong.

link   
Something about that first quote. I've seen it before. Too tired to look it up. Maybe during election or Gaza war.

Anyway, didn't the board members of Disney hire Michael Eisner?

Guess the board have a Jew agenda as well.

Now tell me again how Eisner owns disney?

Heading and owning it are two different things IMO.

+1 more 
link   
I was just informed by the Mainstream Media that this thread might be anti-semitic.

*of course it isn't; but what better way to stifle discussions and debate than by throwing the term "Anti-Semitic" around.

Actually, the term "anti-semite" seems to have lost its effect...

It used to shut people down in their tracks, it was quite devastating - but not anymore.

Now when someone calls another person an anti-Semite; all eyes go to the accuser and he is asked to explain himself or he is told to shut up.

"That's anti-Semitic!"

"Shut up!"

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Thanks for stopping by.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
.....maybe jews are smarter.
...it's possible. i mean when your race is on the brink of extinction you'd get aggressive, and of course, having the means to be aggressive means having power.
meh. I'm not jewish but whatever they can do what they do.

in my christian head i look at it like "god made no oaths to traitors".

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
.....maybe jews are smarter.

So you mean to say if I convert to Judaism like so many others did, that I will become smarter?

Are you referring to Semitic Jews or the Euro-coverts that dominate the majority of the faith?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
[edit on 30-8-2009 by BlackOps719]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ

Thanks for stopping by.

Sure thing ... and since I'm here let me enlighten the rest of your readers where you and your article come from.

Google the first few lines of the article:

"The largest media conglomerate today is Walt Disney Company, whose chairman and CEO, Michael Eisner, is a Jew. The Disney Empire, headed by a man described by one media analyst as a “control freak”, includes several television production companies (Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television), its own cable network with 14 million subscribers, and two video production companies."

And you will find that this was posted on "stormfront" in 2003 and on www.natvan.com... in 2001.

Thanks for bringing this neo-nazi garbage to ATS.

[edit on 30 Aug 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Thanks for bringing this garbage to ATS.

Wow, can you feel the love in the room?
Always a pleasure my friend.
Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I think you're getting your Ashkenazics and your Sephardics crossed.

Just a feeling.

Edited for geniality.

[edit on 8/30/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

Thank goodness it's not like Christianity where people were forced to convert, thank goodness.

You honestly think that?

Even after reading history, you still feel safe in concluding that no peoples were ever forcefully converted to Judaism or did so under threat of pain, death or persecution?

I want to live in your world.

Edit: I see you edited your incorrect determinations from your post. I like the edit button.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Sure thing ... and since I'm here let me enlighten the rest of your readers where you and your article come from.

Hi, I gotta step in here. I gave a star, and flag, but refrained from commenting as I knew a little of the history of the source.

Your harshness towards the OP is Your prerogative. However, as You
stated regarding the open knowledge of Jewish controlled media, I cannot blame the OP for using the source.

I have noticed the same source making it's way around the Internet, and being featured on many good information websites.

Sure, We agree the source may not be reputable, but I don't agree with lumping Jesus H. Christ in with Your discover on Google.

Just my two pesos.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I have no problem with who owns what, but I have a HUGE problem if only 6 companies own the media.

That is not right because all the news will be skewed.

6 companies are incapable of reporting the truth about the whole world, as I have long suspected.

I stopped buying newspapers and watching the news long ago.

I think the world would be a lot better off without newspapers and news screaming "end of the world".

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The funny thing is that this article is heavily out-dated. If you would really check who owns what now, you can easily find that Michael Eisner is no longer in his post, nor Gerald Levin,nor Joe Roth.Nor Danny Goldberg. Not even Steven Borstein. And it goes on and on, this was not even half of it.
Good thing that Nazi sites do not get updated very often. One can use the same article over and over again , even if few correct facts in it are no longer valid.
By the way, Jesus H Christ was also Jewish. Oy Vey.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

By the way, Jesus H Christ was also Jewish. Oy Vey.

It is a conspiracy I say!

Right from the git'go.

.....Jews even wrote the bible...

Dun! Dun! Dun!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Call me ignorant, call me dumb, but I cannot understand why Jesus was Jewish and Christianity and the Jewish religion are different.

Forget the so-called Christian churches, most of which are nothing to do with Jesus.

I would really like someone to explain to me why Jews and Christians are not one and the same people, given that Jesus was a Jew.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join