It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Jewish Companies Own 96% of the World’s Media

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
reply to post by masonicon

It is amazing how much of the knowledge we've been spoonfed since childhood and goes unquestioned our entire life is totally false. It isn't even close to the truth. Not even elements of truth in it. I wish everyone would wake up already. We are living in a complete fabrication. There is almost nothing about the way we view the world that has its basis in reality.

We are told what they want us to know when they want us to know it.
That is a pretty big pill to swallow but I think most people will find that if you embrace that philosophy everything will start to make sense and all the puzzle pieces will come together.

You must Wake up everybody from that fabrication!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I have not done the research myself but if it’s true then I can tell you why.

To start with Jews are very smart people, some say the Chinese or the Indians are the smartest race, but in true honesty it’s the Jews, for their size of population the ratio of the worlds input be it science, journalism and inventors is well above average in term of race or belief system for a minority group.

Secondly their bloodlines have according to the Bible the most spiritually inspired people ever to have lived, if they made contact with God, made miracles along the way then they are special, why are people afraid of that, is that not the same mentality man has had on these peoples since man has been on earth, modern day shows that the Nazi's The Muslims and white supremacy fear of Jews, they want their little minority populations wiped out, like how man wants to wipe out the beautiful species of the world because of their ignorance and greed.
So do people feel better off that Jews have little impact on the world? What if without those things are worse off, what if they did not input their contribution to the world, we for a start would not have nuclear energy today, even though with all progress man turns blessings into curses. In the end man owes a lot back to the Jews we have treated them with little respect throughout history, not even the African Americans can match what they have been through but there is no white guilt hanging over them as the memories are that history should not repeat itself like World War 2 or any other empire that has tried to treat them as possessions or as animals driven to extinction. The Bible tells why this happens, the forces of good and evil are at work, and as long as God’s promise is broken God would be accountable and proven wrong. Spiritually the Jews are blessed, God gives them guidance once they seek him again, it’s in their bloodlines, and Biblically we know that means from the purist Adam first human genes with spiritual blessings, but we know we have acted evil in the face of such appearance, man will continue to do so, inferior animals can kill us humans but does not mean they are smarter, it just means they are equipped to do so, sometimes empires outnumber the enemy, the 6th day war for example and many other historical battles have proven why Israel is that immoveable rock the burden stone, one that many see as the thorn in the side of mankind.

I see these attitudes from a spiritual point of view with added facts from history proving that man in his free will thinking will always find this minority a threat; if they do well or are successful it’s a threat, if they wonder around they are in the way, if they have some control it must be taken away.
Sad to say according to prophecy, Israel will be deceived in to believing in the false Messiah and when they realise who he is they will be in the process of yet another extermination process, 2 thirds will be killed off, not 1 third like WW2 for the baggiest wipe out conflict for the history of the Jews.

What happen if the Jews Drives All the ethnic groups other than themselves and all the life on earth to extinction?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Most Western industries are owned by Christians (there are far more Christians in the west). So, even if this is true, is it not all right for Jews to own the 6 biggest media companies?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by really

It's just classic antisemitic propaganda in the line of Hitler's rants about "Jewish bankers ruling the world".

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
The point of the article is dead on: there is a concentration of power over media in the hands of a small group. Whether it is jewish or not, i do not know. But corporate media is destroying our nation. "Free press" should not only be free from government constraint, but also from corporate constraint. Burying stories because they upset your sponsers is not news, it is a sham.

The only thing worse is the whole concept of "off the record". A reporter hears lots of stuff that is never reported because if they report it, they are never given any access again. They aren't watchdogs, they are bedfellows.

It is all a sham. A farce. Media is used to feed you the news that is deemed important, and to present it in a way that will control your opinion. Right down to the stupid, petty bipartisan BS that is played out every night on the Nightly News.

I'd like to add a little more to what furrytexan stated. Control of the media by only a small group is the issue, regardless whom it is. This arguing amongst each other over it's trivialities is one of it's most powerful uses, as well as proof of it's dangers! People being steered toward the meaningless aspects of a subject as a distraction to what's meaningful. This phenomenon can be found everywhere and, to me personally, is a very purposeful weapon against the people.

I believe it the motivating factor behind many issues like race, political party affiliation, abortion, gay rights, etc... Little W. Bush was elected to a second term, despite dismal approval ratings, over the controlled medias given list of topics. Those topics consisted of gay marriage, moral values and rights to life! Through media, people were told to believe Bush was the candidate of high moral fiber, and they believed it! Despite his recent immoral behavior that caused his pre election disapproval, people did what they were told.

So, it matters not whether this control is coming from Jews or Jackrabbits, the problem is control. Discussion should be geared toward the problem and not it's irrelevant byproducts.

Below is a thread I wrote awhile back. It provides relative information on the subject of media control.

Media Control? - 118 People Control the World!

A closer look into specifically what the mainstream media is, what it's interests are, and who exactly controls it, makes it much easier to understand what's going on. That is, understand just how easy it was/is to control it, as well as the purpose served by doing so. The motivation for this is the same as everything else these days, GREED! How massive a list of people and companies involved could there be though? Surprisingly, the answer to that is fewer than you'd think.

118 people controlling 288 various companies is preposterous compared to what it is they have control over? 118 people controlling television, radio, internet, film, magazines, film & tv production, music, sports, books, theme parks, publishing, retail merchandise, telecommunication, theater, broadcasting, and more! Notice the affiliated companies that are associated with one another. Companies like Halliburton, Goldman Sachs, Carlyle Group, Pepsi, McKesson Pharmaceuticals, JP Morgan, GE, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Allstate Insurance, United Health, Rand, Edison, Ford Motor, Harvard, Hilton, Home Depot, etc... on and on and on...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Just caught this thread. So Jews own 96% of the world's media. According to a Pakistani hate site that also elaborates how Jews did 9/11. Linking to other hate sites.

About par for the course around here where fiction beats fact hands down.

For starters, Disney was controlled by the Disney family until they went public in the 90s. Michael Eisner is a paid exec - he doesn't own the company.

Nor do Jews own Hollywood, another propagated myth not even close to being true. There are many Jewish producers, directors, writing and acting talent. They are product packagers, by and large. No more owners than a book's author owns his publishing company. You'll have to show me how the studios controlled by conglomerates like Gulf and Western or Sony Corp are Jewish. Similarly how the TV networks like NBC, CBS, ABC or the newspaper chains are run by Jews.

And worldwide? Like in Britain, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, etc. This has got to be a joke.

If Jews even own 4% of the media worldwide I'd be very surprised.

And someone might want to check out the massive buying spree the Saudis have been on since 9/11, buying up Western news services, controlling interests in media conglomerates, broadcasting, Internet Service providers.

It's notable on this site the Saudis are usually given a pass on anything they do, but if a Jew sneezes anywhere in the world, someone starts a new thread accusing them of some crime. And immediately all the aspiring neo-nazis crawl out of the woodwork to throw in their 2 cents?

M

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Just caught this thread. So Jews own 96% of the world's media. According to a Pakistani hate site that also elaborates how Jews did 9/11. Linking to other hate sites.

About par for the course around here where fiction beats fact hands down.

For starters, Disney was controlled by the Disney family until they went public in the 90s. Michael Eisner is a paid exec - he doesn't own the company.

Nor do Jews own Hollywood, another propagated myth not even close to being true. There are many Jewish producers, directors, writing and acting talent. They are product packagers, by and large. No more owners than a book's author owns his publishing company. You'll have to show me how the studios controlled by conglomerates like Gulf and Western or Sony Corp are Jewish. Similarly how the TV networks like NBC, CBS, ABC or the newspaper chains are run by Jews.

And worldwide? Like in Britain, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, etc. This has got to be a joke.

If Jews even own 4% of the media worldwide I'd be very surprised.

And someone might want to check out the massive buying spree the Saudis have been on since 9/11, buying up Western news services, controlling interests in media conglomerates, broadcasting, Internet Service providers.

It's notable on this site the Saudis are usually given a pass on anything they do, but if a Jew sneezes anywhere in the world, someone starts a new thread accusing them of some crime. And immediately all the aspiring neo-nazis crawl out of the woodwork to throw in their 2 cents?

M

Vast Majority of Jews that Owns All the Mass Media Outlets is Godless

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
I would really like someone to explain to me why Jews and Christians are not one and the same people, given that Jesus was a Jew.

Because there are several entities that are born on the 25th of December, were crucified, walked on water, turned water into wine and were born to a virgin.

You may find the "King of the Jews" isn't the entity you are led to believe.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

The OP source is a Blog that has probably ripped it off to push its 2012 apocalypse theme that has Israel as the main protagonist pulling USA strings that will bring about a nuclear Holocaust.
Check this out from the OP's linkywinkywoo Project 2012

The OP's article claims that 6 Jewish companies Control the Media.
I had to Laugh at this. Featuring #4 on the List of the 6 Companies that Control 96% of the Worlds Media.

Number four on the list is Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation, which owns Fox Television and 20th Century Fox Films. Murdoch is a Gentile, but Peter Chermin, who heads Murdoch’s film studio and also oversees his TV production, is a Jew.

Soooooo. Murdoch is not a Jew, Buttttttttttt wait for it....OMG he has a Jew running just some of his Business, there for ALL of the Murdoch Media Empire is under Zionist control and thus 96% of the Worlds Media is controlled by them.

FAIL.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Might I ask you what you think your logo means? because its part of the same group of secret symbols used everywhere in the media but no-one notices...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Here the whole world has experienced the media-revolution of the Internet, where each and every individual becomes a potent source of information immediately published worldwide and these idiots are still ranting about "only a few jews control the media".

If your brains were taxed you'd get a rebate.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Skyfloating]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join