It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Jewish Companies Own 96% of the World’s Media

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Where does it say that those CEOs are jews?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
News Corp is the largest media conglomerate . . . owned and operated by Australian Rupert Murdoch.
Not Jewish - OP FAIL

Viacom/Time Warner is the second largest . . . run by Sumner Redstone.
Not Jewish - OP FAIL

Already discredited this paranoia and bigotry . . . but keep discussing, none the less.

Maybe if you started attacking the system and uber-rich that own it and stop looking for boogey-men . . . you too can deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'm not going to touch this one with a 10 foot pole.

I have my opinions and everyone has theirs.

BTW

Star and Flag.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lolliek

It amazes me that TO THIS DAY people lump other people in a particular group - and either that entire group is Bad, or Good.

Anyone with that type of mind frame shouldn't be allowed to type on a keyboard

You make a great point there my man and some do tend and will put all them eggs in one basket. What irks me about this whole concept is this.

When I state that I really do not approve the way the Palestinians are treated by Israel and I deplore their houses being bulldozed which makes me dislike Israel, what do I get for it? I am labeled anti-semite and a racist which is royally messed up in my honest opinion. I am accused of bunching up all of the world jewry in one lump when it is clearly not the case!

I feel it is that type of attitude that gets to people Lolliek for it sure does gets to me

I am then left scratching my head wondering why such a virulent response... Because I do not approve what is happening several thousand miles away, that makes me a racist?

What I do know is what is what I was exposed to by the medias while growing up. I was horrified to learn what happened in Germany during world war 2 and I still am to this day but at the same time, seems that I am forbidden to state what I keep seeing and that is a repeat of WW2 atrocities with a different type of seasoning, happening at Israel's door.

No wonder why a lot of people thinks that the media is under jewish control and so what if it is? I mean, the tube is the tube and when I sit in front of it, I expect to be entertained by it! I loved the Nanny, I loved Seinfeld, I love the fact that at almost every grease spoon restaurant in Montreal, you can get a Smoked Meat sandwich (ruben?) and don't let me start on bagels, oh so yummy bagels! And come again, I am an anti-semite, I hate all jews because I do not approve what is happening in Israel? Yeah, sad but true.

What I do not like is subtly being influenced by the media to favor a group over another one, especially when that group only works in their own favor and no one elses. So why be all up and arms by someone posting a true enough fact that the media is mostly owned by jewish interests? And why censor this fact like it was a bad thing, meaning, we know it but lets not discussed it or talk about it or mention it like it was a dirty secret?

I just feel that the general population is really starting to be fed up and are slowly realizing somethings that just not feel right, that does not sit right with them and that is what I mentioned earlier in the first post I written in this thread ... why do we hate muslims? Because I was told subtly to do so by the medias? And who does it truly benefits?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Just because the CEO of a corporation is Jewish, doesn't mean that it is a Jewish company, nor that the news is controlled to be pro-Israel. Pro-Democrat maybe?

But on the opposite side, Fox New doesn't have a Jewish CEO, and its pro-Israel.

Maybe it's just that the Palestinians/Arabs are just scum buckets.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

linkywinkywoo? your kidding right? I've heard that Jews can be greedy, but I don't think they're that greedy are they?

those are only a few of the many media outlets. many media outlets are locally operated.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
gee...a pakistani website condeming jews...SHOCKER!!! no bias there right? as a previous poster said, these companies are publicly owned, and i'm sure alot of arab oil money is invested in these global companies. i'm sure you'll find large investors with non-jewish names.

NO, these companies are NOT publicly owned. They are publicly "TRADED", people own stock in them and "believe" they are making money off the "value" of that stock. Just owning "stock" in a company does not make you an owner, only an "investor". Understand marketing.

And the stock market is the biggest racketeering scam on the planet, who do you think came up with that? The Zionists. See, jews are not the problem here. I am not jewish but have many friends who are, they know the truth, they even understand the Holocuast was a farce.

judicial-inc.biz...

Anyway, get a copy of the "Synagogue of Satan" and read it. Jews have been kicked out of just about every country on the planet. WHY? That is what I would like to know. Now again, it is the Zionists that are the problem. See Jews do not DO anything but research and manipulate how to get wealth, that's what they are allegedly all about.

Me, I ride mountain bikes, race motorcycles, build engines and many other things I find interesting. But Zionists have only one thing in mind, I am sure, control of the entire world and creating "their own" community of slaves and serfs and sit on the ole "King Solomons Throne" on the Temple mound when they rebuild Solomons Temple. They will look down upon the rest of society and smile and say "See, we ARE the CHOSEN RACE!!"

It's really that simple. Why else would all this crap be happening and why would the Israeli prime ministers' make such absurd statements? It is a matter of record.

Again, common sense, turn OFF the TV. NEVER buy or read a newspaper and just be you. It's easy to see what is really going on when you are not distracted by propoganda and crap.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by daddio]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think it could be considered a true stroke of genius to characterize the media ownership as "Jewish".

On the one hand, no matter how ludicrous the assertion is under scrutiny, it isolates the offenders from certain consequences for actions that could be considered fraudulent.

On the other hand, who in this day and age is going to persecute Jews? Not "us", I'm sure.

You gotta love propaganda and social engineering.... it must entertain them so.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
How! Greetings people of all intelligences.Humans are humans.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by miss_silver
What I know and what my guts tells me is this. Who does it benefits to only tell one side of the story when it comes to middle east issues?

Which side of the story would that be? The Israeli side? The Arab side? Considering Israel's last bloodbath in Gaza was broadcast for all the world to see on the very networks you seem to be accusing of bias, your statement does not square with the reality

And when someone comes up with a message, information that cannot be discredited, then it is the messenger/s that bears the blunt through caractor assassination which is an age old tactic.

Who's character is being assassinated? The OP? He/she offered absolutely no information to discredit, only an opinion that it was not a good thing that the majority of the media is owned by Jews, without saying why it was not good.

Unless he/she is saying it's not good because they are Jewish, then that is a whole other issue.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Originally posted by jimmyx
gee...a pakistani website condeming jews...SHOCKER!!! no bias there right? as a previous poster said, these companies are publicly owned, and i'm sure alot of arab oil money is invested in these global companies. i'm sure you'll find large investors with non-jewish names.

NO, these companies are NOT publicly owned. They are publicly "TRADED", people own stock in them and "believe" they are making money off the "value" of that stock. Just owning "stock" in a company does not make you an owner, only an "investor". Understand marketing.

And the stock market is the biggest racketeering scam on the planet, who do you think came up with that? The Zionists. See, jews are not the problem here. I am not jewish but have many friends who are, they know the truth, they even understand the Holocuast was a farce.

judicial-inc.biz...

Anyway, get a copy of the "Synagogue of Satan" and read it. Jews have been kicked out of just about every country on the planet. WHY? That is what I would like to know. Now again, it is the Zionists that are the problem. See Jews do not DO anything but research and manipulate how to get wealth, that's what they are allegedly all about.

Me, I ride mountain bikes, race motorcycles, build engines and many other things I find interesting. But Zionists have only one thing in mind, I am sure, control of the entire world and creating "their own" community of slaves and serfs and sit on the ole "King Solomons Throne" on the Temple mound when they rebuild Solomons Temple. They will look down upon the rest of society and smile and say "See, we ARE the CHOSEN RACE!!"

It's really that simple. Why else would all this crap be happening and why would the Israeli prime ministers' make such absurd statements? It is a matter of record.

Again, common sense, turn OFF the TV. NEVER buy or read a newspaper and just be you. It's easy to see what is really going on when you are not distracted by propoganda and crap.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by daddio]

I guess my great-grandma and great-uncle's tatoos and yellow stars were just fashion statements they hid from other family members. Their first hand accounts, which they could never finish due to extreme emotion, must have been implanted by our pro-isreali government or the many media outlets that were pumped into Auschwitz.

If you have Jewish friends that don't believe the holocaust took place, they are extremely ignorant and obviously didn't have family members to account for. I'm sure their ancestors are rolling over in their mass graves.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

Would it be acceptable for European media to be dominated by Arabs? Or Chinese media to be dominated by Aborginees? Or Russian media to be dominated by Eskimoes?

For some reason it's OK for Jewish people to dominate over Western media, but not ethnically indigenous people of the West. "That would be racist!"

Any number of you could be trolls from the Jewish Internet Defense Force. It couldn't be more obvious.

So you're telling me a distinct ethnic group that comprises only 1.7% of the American population dominating over 96% of the media is fair? How is that not racist and exclusionary in itself? It's been said you can't get anywhere in Hollywood unless you're in good with the Jews.

The American Jewish population was estimated to be approximately 5,128,000 (1.7%)[1] of the total population in 2007 (301,621,000).

en.wikipedia.org...

The fact of the matter is, American media is dominated by pro-Israel interest. You cannot deny that. If American media was really unbiased, then we'd hear about Israeli war crimes of using white phosphorus (illegal to use under the Geneva Convention) on women and children living in the most densely populated area of the world (Gaza strip).

www.hrw.org...

[edit on 30-8-2009 by northexpedition]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharps
I'm with the great American Hero:- Bill Cooper on this subject.

None of these elites that are running this planet have any religious faith as we understand it. Religions are merely institutions that are useful to them for furthering their agenda. It is a natural consequence of what we know of as civilisation that the worst of humanity, having no scruples will always rise to the top. Never forget, predators are always at the top of the food chain. Until these elites can master life extension, the only way they can fulfil their desire for immortality is through their children and the dynasties they create for their families.

If there is anybody out there with experience in the field of 'emergent properties of complex systems' please get in touch. I believe that the only way we can wake up the world is with the proof that science can give us. Until we learn to evolve mentally, these elites are inevitable, labelling them as jews, nazis, communists, neocons etc is merely dumbing down the argument.

couldn't have said it better myself. "Behold a Pale Horse"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The point of the article is dead on: there is a concentration of power over media in the hands of a small group. Whether it is jewish or not, i do not know. But corporate media is destroying our nation. "Free press" should not only be free from government constraint, but also from corporate constraint. Burying stories because they upset your sponsers is not news, it is a sham.

The only thing worse is the whole concept of "off the record". A reporter hears lots of stuff that is never reported because if they report it, they are never given any access again. They aren't watchdogs, they are bedfellows.

It is all a sham. A farce. Media is used to feed you the news that is deemed important, and to present it in a way that will control your opinion. Right down to the stupid, petty bipartisan BS that is played out every night on the Nightly News.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Many of these have probably changed, but the truth is easy to find. Google is your friend.

# RICHARD BERNSTEIN jew Western Publishing. childrens books

# STUART BLOOMBERG jew ABC Head of Entertainment Division.

# PETER CHERNIN jew 20th Century Fox. dec. 1992 new CEO

# MARTIN S. DAVIS jew Paramount Comm. CEO

# BARRY DILLER jew 20th Century Fox. CEO

# MICHAEL D. EISNER jew WALT DISNEY Co.

# STEVEN FRIEDMAN jew NBC Executive Producer Nightly News. Hired may 1990 under G.E. (gentile) owned NBC.

# LEONARD HARRY GOLDENSON jew ABC (Capital Cities ABC TV) (upto 1985. Thomas Murphy now CEO but with same Jewish management)

# KATHERINE MEYER GRAHAM jew Newsweek, Washington Post. Daughter of Eugene Meyer.

# PETER GUBER jew Columbia Pictures. 1989. Bought by SONY, Guber replaced Kaufman as CEO.

# PETER KALIKOW jew New York Post. Real estate devloper.

# PETER R. KANN jew Dow Jones, Wall St Journal, Barrons

# VICTOR A. KAUFMAN jew Columbia Pictures. CEO

# CHARLES KOPPELMAN jew EMI Records CEO

# GARY HERSH jew Capitol Records CEO

# GERALD LEVIN jew TIME/WARNER Comm. CO-CEO
# ROBERT MAXWELL aka Ludvik Hoch jew. Daily News.

# RONNESSEN jew MBS. Mutual Broadcasting SYS.

# SAMUEL NEWHOUSE russian jew Random House, Advanced Publications, Newhouse Broadcasting, (CTV), New Yorker Vogue, Mademoiselle, Glamour, Vanity Fair, HQ, Bride's, Gentleman's Quarterly, Self, House & Garden. Newspapers & mags.

# MICHAEL OVITZ jew Media magnate.

# WILLIAM S. PALEY russian jew CBS CEO & founder of CBS. 1927. 1983 Partially retired.

# SUMNER M. REDSTONE jew Viacom MTV Nickelodeon QVC. CEO.

# STEVEN J. ROSS jew TIME/WARNER Comm. CEO.

# JEFF SAGANSKY russian jew CBS Head Entertainment Division.

# DAVID SARNOFF russian jew RCA NBC head entertainment div.

# ROBERT SARNOFF russian jew RCA NBC CEO (son of D. Sarnoff). RCA and NBC were bought by G.E. in 1986 but Jewish management still exists.

# MICHAEL P. SCHULHOF jew SONY. Vice chairman.

# RICHARD SNYDER jew Simon & Schuster.

# LEONARD STERN jew VILLAGE VOICE. HARTZ pets supply.

# ROBERT STRAUSS jew Large investor, President Bush's Moscow ambassador.

# ARTHUR OCHS SULZBERGER jew New York Times, family circle. McCall's, M. Frankel, J. Lelyveld, J. Rosenthal - all Jews.

# BRANDON TARTIKOFF russian jew Paramount pictures. Chairman.

# LAWRENCE A. TISCH russian jew CBS CEO TV, theaters, hotels, insurance. (Before him was 1928 William S. Paley son of russian jews. Retired 1983.)

# LEW WASSERMAN jew MCA Inc. CEO. 1991. Bought by SONY. but Wasserman still is CEO.

# MORTIMER ZUCKERMAN jew US News and World Report, DAILY NEWS. New ceo.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by solomons path

Sure, people die in war, that's just what happens. The truth is, it's mostly propoganda and I am sorry for your losses but do not disort the truth. Maybe you haven't studied it enough. There are hundreds of "inmates" that came forward and stated that they were treated nice and that the "claimed" atroscites did not happen that way. Why would some of those people do that?

Again, I am sorry for your losses and have seen a few people who went back to try and heal the wounds of war, it is very hard, and the truth is definitely a hard pill to swallow, but the truth is the truth. Just because some poeple see things one way and others another does not make one "group" right. Facts are facts, check them.

Can you translate German?

judicial-inc.biz...

This is an official "looking" government document and the Red Cross even "believes" so. Why would the Red Cross substantiate that?

judicial-inc.biz...

The OP is merely pointing out that there is something wrong here. Why and what can be done with it? To allow one minority to control the information is not a good thing for anyone. History is known to be written by people who were not there and to progress "their" agenda, whatever that may be.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
How do you prevent them? Do you tell Jews they cannot buy media outlets? Do you decide that Jews cannot hold senior positions in media outlets?

Personally I think the fact that they are Jews is a distraction.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by northexpedition

There is also a disproportionment number of Jewish lawyers, doctors, and jewlers. Where is the outrage that the Jews are controlling our legal and medical systems? Why do we buy wedding rings just to support a pro-isreali agenda?

I'm sorry, but those that fall for this disinfo are on the wrong path. The media is controlled by our government and corportate intrests. Our government is controlled by corporate intrests. Why the pro-isreali agenda . . . what does our government and corporate entities have to gain from this agenda? Maybe a foothold in the middle east? Maybe a way to garner support for unjust wars and occupations in the middle east for their natural resources? All from a group (Muslims) that is far from willing to cooperate and comply with the west's demands? Oil? Poppies for the CIA? Why did Russia try to occupy the middle east during the cold war? Were the Soviets pro-Isreal to?

Some people need to step back from the dis-info and propaganda and look at the big picture. Maybe talk to an Isreali and see if they like the U.S. getting into their affairs?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Maybe those people were in a camp where the commander was sympathic? Maybe they ratted out their own people or helped with these atrocities to gain favor? Maybe they were Nazi's posing as Jews to escape persecution?

I've studied plenty . . . first hand. Not relying on propaganda and bigotry. I don't care if people dispute the numbers . . . it's well known the Germans stopped keeping records in the last years of the war. The numbers can be disputed to a point. Unfortunately, that is a far cry from labling something a "farce" or "propaganda".

I don't come from wealth . . . I have no connections to the media moguls . . . And, the only connection I have to Isreal or Judaism these days is that my mom's sister married a rabbi from Missouri and they moved to Jeruselum after he got a job there. I may have been born a Jew, thanks to having a Jewish mom, but I've never practiced or had a Bar Mitzvah. However, I know fear mongering and dis-info when I see it. Unfortunately, that is what the OP and it's supporters are doing.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Did you just say the holocaust was a farce and the majority of Jews know that?

Who did Hitler start killing after he was done with the useless eaters? We have got more footage from that time than we do of aliens or the moon landing. The holocaust was a farce??

WTF is wrong with you??

Been watching the deadly experiment over and over again thinking just how plain wrong it all was. Trying to figure out the reasoning behind it all.

Actually I'll just stick to the first question WTF is wrong with you??

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join